The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Official* S27 SOURCES thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-13, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Official* S27 SOURCES thread."
Do Not Enter if you want to avoid boot lists. All material within was gleaned from the muck that is Sucks.

To begin, we have 3 people whom claim to have sources; Ichiro20, Cronix and SurvivorsUnite.
Ichiro has released a lot of info and has been branded a falsifier by the community at large and by the 2 other sourced spoilers, Cronix and SurvivorsUnite.
Cronix and SU both accept the each others info and have only been posting responses to posters questions.
A great Suckster known as SurvivorNinja has done her best to compile Cronix and SU's info together and into a quick bullet list for ease. I will deposit that list of spoils immediately below.

- Colton quits (cronix)
- Kat, Candice, John, Rupert and Laura B are all pre merge (SU, Kat/Candice/John confirmed by Mister Plum's pics)
- Tribes are Faves vs Family (SU)
- One World cast not targeted (or not successfully) as originally thought (SU)
- Gervase and Tyson do VERY WELL (SU, cronix)
- Candice replace RC (SU)
- Tyson is F3 along with 2 other returnees (SU)
- Gervase does as well as Tyson (SU)
- The final spot in the F3 is female (SU)
- Someone from OW does well, but not enough to win...Monica (SU)
- Monica potentially won't win because of her husband (SU)
- F3 is Monica, Tyson, Gervase...likely Gerv or Tyson win. (SU)
- Monica could be the sherri, or jury doesn't want her to have more money (SU)
- RI is back (cronix, SU)
- Tyson has a leg up at FTC. (SU)
- Rupert screws his game for his wife (SU)
- contestants can trade places with loved ones on RI..implies this is rupert's fate (cronix)
- 2 people voted out in premier (cronix)
- both tribes vote someone out..implies Candice out but john doesn't trade with her. (Cronix)
- Hayden makes jury (cronix)
- Laura m and Ciera both jury (cronix)
- Tina and Katie both jury (cronix)
- Colton quits pre merge (cronix)
- At least 2 of the finalists loved ones go pre jury (cronix)
- Tyson's leg up is NOT that his loved one is the only one on jury. (Cronix)
- Colton and caleb ARE seperated..one jury, one not. (cronix)
- 2/4 are correct: Colton/Caleb jury, Aras/brad pre jury...later confirmed that Brad/Colton miss jury, Aras/Caleb therefore make jury. (Cronix)
- Brad is NOT on jury (cronix)

A bootlist was proposed and met with agreement from Cronix. Placements (outside of Final3) are subject to change and I might also note that there is a HUGE difference between when a survivor is "voted" out and when they are "booted", so determining if this is Vote or Boot relative will have to wait to be seen.
PreJury:
Rupert
Laura B.
Kat
Candice
John
Brad
Colton
Rachel

Jury:
Marissa
Hayden
Katie
Tina
Cierra
Laura M
Aras
Vytus
Caleb

F3:
Monica
Gervase
Tyson

It is still early so more info will undoubtedly be added to this list.

Now, I will try to do the same with Ichiro's "questionable" sourced material so that we have something to compare and contrast.

Ichiro20
7/19: Hayden may very well win Fan Favorite
___
7/21: 1 showmance that lasts for 4 episodes (cut off before merge) happens .. one male makes the merge the other doesn't
___

7/24:
Boot list from Voltage: All you ready for the boot list?! Here it is!

20. Rupert
19. Caleb
18. Candice
17. Laura B.
16. Kat
15. (Marissa)
14. Colton
13. John
12. Monica
11. Aras
10. Brad
9. Katie
8. Tina
7. Gervase
6. Rachel
5. Vytas
4. Hayden

FINAL 3:
- Laura M.
- Ciera
- Tyson

This is actually 80% correct (early boot order is not correct)

Tyson wins 3 individual immunities and USES 1 idol (gets it from Laura)
___
7/25:
? from Cisa: Does he blindside someone or it goes out in flames?
How many IIs does Hayden win?

Out in flames
Hayden wins 2 (late in the game)
---
Merge color is Purple
---
I don't have a complete boot list, but I'm certain of my spoilers

___
7/27: And the returning players go in w/ a 2 person advantage to the merge.
____
7/29:Returning Survivors vs. Family members
At one point Rupert's wife is offered a chance to swap tribes, but declines.

_____
8/2: To start with something fun.... Hayden and Tyson do not get along this season (at merge) and have a major blowup after Hayden wins an immunity challenge. Think Jamie and Bobby Jon type hilarity.
____
8/:2 Gervase pretty much sails through to the merge. A very strong physical benefit to the favorites tribe. One significant conflict/moment happens at a pre merge TC when he argues against throwing challenges when Candice forces them to an early TC.
When we get to the merge though.... he gets semi "betrayed" when the tribe teams up to boot him.
Not sure of his vote at final TC, but it was one of the more abrasive ones.

____
8/3: The best comparison I could give this season for Tyson is Cochran. A very comical player, but a pretty intense game player this time as well (doesn't do anything as stupid as HvV). A great fan moment tho happens at first TC with him and Rupert. No that does not mean he wins.
No major challenge dominators this season pretty spread out in terms of individual immunity wins. Ciera does well in challenges. Lots of water challenges this season.
Nothing funny with Tyson's FTC.... he makes it pretty close to winning it all so understandably hes still a tad bit bitter at FTC.

___
8/3: Tina is in the final 3. Once again playing a tremendous social game, but surprisingly wins 2 immunities (including final immunity). Having said that I do not think she indeed wins.
___
8/4: Aras is not one of the "first few" out.
And Laura is absolutely 1000% not the merge boot. Ridiculous. She basically runs the game this season.
Is Hayden a winner though? I wouldn't say for sure, but its between him and a certain C.
The only thing that's changed from my spoilers are that Tina does not finish in fifth place, she makes the finals.
I was told in general terms that she made the finale and didnt win and then deduced 5th place, but after checking with my sources again in turns out she did make the finals. But she will not win most likely. Highly unlikely.
I stand by all my spoilers about the game of SURVIVOR
YOUR FINALE EPISODE:
Ciera (winner) *
Hayden (runner up)*
Tina (2nd runner up)
-----
Tyson
Vytas

___
8/4: Laura is either 5th or 6th (Swap with Tina)
All I did was swap Tina and Laura's placements, calm down weird person.
Tina either places 2nd or 3rd (most likely 3rd).
Both are "older" mothers, which confused my source.

___
8/4: Does everyone get votes at the FTC?
Yes
I assume Tina gets at least one jury vote (hint hint)

___
8/4: Colton... not a quitter

You can obviously see the differences. Which is probably why most don't believe Ichiro.

But we will see...

I will now have to go on temporary but vital rehab vacation from sucks. So please add any new info, Or bootlists below.

Have a great season!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *Official* S27 SOURCES thread.   tribephyl     08-10-13       
   Tyson's leg-up.   Estee     08-11-13     1  
     RE: Tyson's leg-up.   tribephyl     08-11-13     2  
   RE: *Official* S27 SOURCES thread.   Jims02     08-11-13     3  
     RE: *Official* S27 SOURCES thread.   tribephyl     08-11-13     4  
   Hayden spoiler via BB feeds at Joke...   suzzee     08-27-13     5  
   And at the merge...   Bebo     11-03-13     6  
     RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     11-06-13     7  
         RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     11-29-13     8  
             RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     11-30-13     9  
                 RE: And at the merge...   CTgirl     11-30-13     10  
                     RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     12-01-13     13  
                         RE: And at the merge...   CTgirl     12-01-13     14  
                 RE: And at the merge...   Murphy3126     11-30-13     11  
                 RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     11-30-13     12  
                     RE: And at the merge...   suzzee     12-01-13     15  
                         RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     12-02-13     16  
                             RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     12-03-13     17  
                             RE: And at the merge...   PepeLePew13     12-03-13     18  
                                 RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     12-04-13     19  
                                 After The Show ...   Georjanna     12-04-13     20  
                                     RE: After The Show ...   PepeLePew13     12-04-13     21  
                                         RE: After The Show ...   Georjanna     12-05-13     22  
                                             RE: After The Show ...   tribephyl     12-05-13     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •