The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 28?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-13, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 28?"
Shouldn't we start hearing things for the winter season of Survior soon? Anyone know anything yet about this one?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 28? tribephyl 07-19-13 1
   RE: Survivor 28? dabo 07-19-13 2
 RE: Survivor 28? dabo 07-30-13 3
 RE: Survivor 28? dabo 08-09-13 4
   RE: Survivor 28? SpotTheDifference 08-12-13 5
 Some new Mr. Plum stuff tribephyl 08-17-13 6
   RE: Some new Mr. Plum stuff tribephyl 08-17-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-13, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 28?"
Strangely enough, no.

Jeff long ago teased an all newbie season coming up for the new cycle.(S27 & S28)
Which cycle was left up for debate, until S27 started teasing their "theme". So it must be S28. (Or of course EPJP could be spouting falsies again.)
Then rumors started appearing that S28 was going to be an all winner's season. (Which didn't include either Tina or Aras, whom had both just participated in BvW.)
But then the rumors started going back to an all newbie season.
(And yet, there is still more rumors of it having just a few returnees.)
So which is it...?

I'll say this, when seasons are all newbies they tend to be a little less spoiled than those with returnees. And considering there hasn't been much in the way of spoiling S28, currently filming, I would gather that the cast is indeed all new.
But, I don't have a source, so that is just sprouting from my best deductive and theoretical thoughts. (And my historical accuracy has been on the low end, so take my predictions as just more unsubstantiated rumor.)

There have been a couple of names thrown out there... a 'Trish Hegarty' and a 'Jefra Bland'.
However, in past season's we've been fed both good and bad clues before... Angie Layton and Kimbo Slice for instance.

So...I guess we just sit and wait around a little longer.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 28?"
Then rumors started appearing that S28 was going to be an all winner's season. (Which didn't include either Tina or Aras, whom had both just participated in BvW.)

Nor Kim.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-one-world-winner-kim-spradlin-pregnant-with-first-child-15061.php

07-30-13, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 28?"
Filming supposedly commenced on July 15 and is scheduled to conclude on August 22.

08-09-13, 10:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor 28?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-09-13 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-09-13 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/wp201311.html

Oh, I see they updated the graphic since I posted. Eventually it will be useless. Well then..

Sunday, 11 Aug, a tropical storm with winds up to 73 mph will be making landfall in the northeast of the Philippines, in the evening hours and nighttime, affecting weather in the entire region through the night. This includes PI.

Edit #2, hey, no fair, they changed the track and PI is no longer in the affected region. Oh well.

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-13, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 28?"
If Manila weather is any indication of what the castaways are going through, expect them to be very miserable especially during the evenings. Utor might not have passed directly through Cagayan, but the rainfall even here in Manila is heavy enough to cause flooding.

Anyway, if you want to check out a full list of typhoons that have passed through the Philippines during the S27-28 time frame, this should make a good reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Pacific_typhoon_season

08-17-13, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Some new Mr. Plum stuff"
From the poster who brought you Kat, Candice and John in Manila...

I've been informed that the last shooting day of Survivor 28 is Aug. 18. I got this info because I was asking about the availability of the islands since I'll be going in Palaui two weeks from now. Locals of San Vicente informed my source that Cape Engano is already open for tourists/public and the merged tribe camp is currently in Siwangin Cove. This is just a second hand info so you decide if you believe this or not. And, it's indeed an all newbie season. Hooray! These info may not be new but that's just what I've learned.

and then posted this...

08-17-13, 04:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Some new Mr. Plum stuff"
and this one too...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •