The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Friendship will turn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Friendship will turn"
I predict that the fiendship will not have the votes to win, if the jury really does decide the winner.

I think once they turn on each other, which they will eventually have to do, they will be so bitter they'll give votes to the other side.

I think Janelle, Howie, or James could still win it.

Yvette is going to be so mad if April votes her out, or vice-versa. Haven't the two of them already suggested voting the other out. If they get rid of S2 & James. What will they have left to complain about? They'll have to turn on each other.

I think this could make the votes go differently than they've planned. They are bitter and hold stupid grudges and vote personally not strategically.

What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Friendship will turn alwaysintruble1 09-01-05 1
 RE: The Friendship will turn Captain_Savem 09-01-05 2
   RE: The Friendship will turn leianawd 09-06-05 6
 RE: The Friendship will turn okaychatt 09-01-05 3
 RE: The Friendship will turn Wildchil 09-01-05 4
 RE: The Friendship will turn HistoryDetective 09-01-05 5
   RE: The Friendship will turn ohboy 09-06-05 7
       RE: The Friendship will turn fedcamper 09-06-05 8
           RE: The Friendship will turn Lisa0116 09-07-05 9
               RE: The Friendship will turn fedcamper 09-07-05 12
                   RE: The Friendship will turn Lisa0116 09-08-05 15
   RE: The Friendship will turn Opus36 09-07-05 10
       RE: The Friendship will turn leianawd 09-07-05 11
 RE: The Friendship will turn okaychatt 09-07-05 13
   RE: The Friendship will turn leianawd 09-08-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
They are bitter and hold stupid grudges and vote personally not strategically.

A truer statement could not be made, and thus the Fiendship will win the game.

Jen, Mags and Yapril will vote for one of their own no matter what happens from here on out, just to prove the point that the "fiendship" is better then all else.

Ivette will never vote for Janelle. period. She most likely wouldn't vote for Howie since he's good friends with Janie (hence the stupid grudges). She might vote for James over Mags or Yap, but the chances are slim James will still be there at the end.

Beau will vote for...nevermind, the way things are gonig he's gonig to be in the final 2 *shudders*.

Anyway you look at it, the only way they don't win is if the final two is a combination of Howie,Janelle or James.

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-05, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-05 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

I think once they turn on each other, which they will eventually have to do, they will be so bitter they'll give votes to the other side.

I don't think that's gonna happen. At first I did, but I think the Sith have figured out that they need to keep someone around from the "other side" to do their dirty work. Which means that if Janey takes out Yellvette, even tho Haggie and Yapril encourage it, it won't be seen by Yellvette as a betrayal by the fiendship. Look for either Yapril or Haggie to cut a side deal with Janey or Howie to finish off the other fiends on the incognito tip, and that way they'll be able to walk away squeaky clean.

Edited for more clarification:

If the Sith were smart, here's what needs to happen...

Yapril and Haggie need to cut a deal with Janey and Howie. Yapril and Haggie would have to agree not to try to win HoH for the next couple weeks thus allowing Janey and Howie to pick off Beau and Yellvette (or vice versa with Yelly and Beau going to Janey and Howie and offering up Yapril and Haggie). That way the two Sith that leave don't hold the others responsible. Then it comes to two against two and may the best team win.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-05, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
I can't wait til tonight's show! I am just wondering if April will go to Janelle and Howie and try to work something out with them since it is so obvious that Maggie is not very loyal to her. Maybe Maggie didn't stab April in the back last week with using the POV but it's really only a matter of time and opportunity. Maybe April will say something to Ivette about the conversation her and Maggie had but Ivette probably wouldn't believe April anyways. I don't think that Maggie wants to go to the final two with anyone from the "Friendship" because she doesn't think that she could beat them so she will probably have Howie or Janelle do her dirty work for her or she will talk April into trusting her again and get her to look like the bad one.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-05, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-05 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

<I think this could make the votes go differently than they've planned. They are bitter and hold stupid grudges and vote personally not strategically

It's certainly a possibility, and I'd like to see that happen.

I'd bet they won't, though, because the hatred of the Jedi is so strong. It's what unites the Fiendship, and it makes one heck of a rallying cry.

They'll have time in sequester to ease any bitter feelings and rebond.

I hope I'm wrong and you're right, though.

ETF grammar

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-01-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Friendship will turn"

i think.. if they don't vote James out this go 'round.. they will be in trouble... Not that James is a good player but because if Howie is voted off.. he and Janelle will form a partnership for sure.

IF James is voted off.. then I believe, if they are smart, and so far the Friendship as a group has played pretty smart (look at the numbers.. who stands.. who will fill the jury].. they will get Janelle and Howie off post haste if at all possible. So much depends on who wins the next couple of HOH competitions.

With them gone.. then they have to start voting out eachother.. and were it me? i'd start with Ivette.. irritation factor, poor player in competitions (thus far) and lack of loyalty to the group. Somewhere else someone gave Ivette credit for talking the Friendship into voting Kaysar off.. I don't believe it.. Yvette isn't that respected.. seems to be more pitied.. by any in the house... both sides.

I believe it was done simply because once again, Kaysar showed himself to be a strong leader of the pack and to be more dangerous to them then James. Much as Maggie felt James was a danger, even then, she felt Kaysar was more of one.. just didn't want everyone to lose sight of the fact that James had to go soon after.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-05, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
Eh, Diane voted for Drew. People are stupid.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
I think that if Maggie gets rid of April, instead of Ivette than April will be bitter and not vote for Maggie, but if Maggie was smart she would take April to the end anyways as everyone except for Jen doesn't really like her. So I don't know if they will turn on each other that much I think the "friendship" will stay true, I am just excited to hear about how they feel when they know that they have looked like complete hypocrites to the whole country when they were accusing the other side of doing just that. and it's not like they can blame it on the editing they got good edits it's just that people can see you 24 hours a day and we still know you are bunch of losers.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-05, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
I decided it doesn't matter- since the friendship are such morally developed people who, need I remind everyone, are not in it for the money, once one of them wins and they are informed about the Katrina tragedy, they will immediately donate all the prize money. So don't feel bad about those evil Jedi not winning, they would probably never think of doing that and this way we know the cash will be going for a good cause!!!Boy, do I ever feel better!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-05, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
I certainly hope that was a sarcastic response. I can't believe that someone would actually believe that one side would donate and the other would not. If they (the fiendsheep) DID donate it would only be for the tax deduction. Their hearts and souls are as black as pitch.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
>I certainly hope that was a
>sarcastic response. I can't
>believe that someone would actually
>believe that one side would
>donate and the other would
>not. If they (the
>fiendsheep) DID donate it would
>only be for the tax
>deduction. Their hearts and
>souls are as black as
>pitch.
Oh yes- it was entirely tongue-in-cheek. I didn't think anyone would take it seriously; anymore than anyone believes the idea that there is anyone there who is not in it for the money!

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
I thought so!!

Opus36 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Opus36 Click to send private message to Opus36 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
And who was it, Justin (sorry I forget his name)? After being used by Allison voted for her.

09-07-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
Justin was her ex I believe it is Nathan that you are talking about. It's a good point though since that guy was just as sickly devoted to Allison as some of the people in the "Friendship" alliance are to each other. The only difference is if Maggie or Ivette start to turn,and it looks like they might, it may not be as descret therefore pissing off the evicted "Friendship" members, with Allison she at least played it off very well on how much she was using that guy.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
<The Friendship will turn

Sounds like a soap opera: As the Fiendship Turns

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-08-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Friendship will turn"
LMAO! I would love to see you write a script for that and send it to CBS!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •