The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
O Kendra!!!! Just when I thought that you couldn't debase yourself more after your comments in Senegal (or Synagogue, depending on the racer), you surprised even me, the most jaded & hardened of viewers.

It was bad enough that you winced in the cab at the prospects of returning to the 3rd World (aka the "Developing" world in proper parlance - or how about "Africa'?) but you went one better.
God love you - the trials that you must endure for $1 million!

"It's a different kind of poverty? They choose to be poor."
CHOOSE to be poor????? And do the cows, who don't look "as skinny" as their western African bovine cousins choose to have more meat on their bones?
Enough!! - send this pampered princess of a bee-otch to sensitivity camp. I've had enough of her. Begone!!!

Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.
(Bad kitty! Why don't you use the cat box? I put new litter in it.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... mrc 01-19-05 1
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... AugustGirl 01-19-05 2
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... FesterFan1 01-19-05 3
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... mrc 01-19-05 7
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... emydi 01-19-05 13
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... dirob 01-19-05 4
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... frisky 01-19-05 11
       RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... okaychatt 01-20-05 21
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... Seana 01-19-05 5
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... foonermints 01-19-05 6
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... munson 01-19-05 8
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... Tahj 01-19-05 9
       RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... munson 01-20-05 19
           RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... Tahj 01-20-05 22
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... Urban_Kitten 01-19-05 10
       RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... munson 01-20-05 20
           RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... Tahj 01-20-05 23
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... frisky 01-19-05 12
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... emydi 01-19-05 14
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... ginger 01-19-05 15
   Wahahahaha! moonbaby 01-19-05 16
       RE: Wahahahaha! ginger 01-20-05 24
 RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... MsShel330 01-19-05 17
   RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... Spider 01-19-05 18
       RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind ... ginger 01-20-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Honestly, she's doing the best she can with what she has. Her itty-bitty brain has a hard time processing the word "ignorance," much less doing something about it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Keep this up, and bacon will be forced to start a "Why Kendra is right" thresd.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Kendra is an idiot, and an embarrassment to me as an American. I cringe when she opens her mouth.

I pray she doesn't reproduce.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
"Oh look honey, that nice little Ethiopian boy is following us. Can we keep him?"

Somehow her ignorance has gone past disgusting to pretty damn humorous.

Fester
She reminds me of Veruca Salt..."But Freddy, I want an Ethiopian boy now!"

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Kendra = Veruca Salt

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Priceless!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

She reminds me of Veruca Salt..."But Freddy, I want an Ethiopian boy now!"

Ok...I was almost going have to hurt you again when I thought you compared that troll to my Survivor "it's in the editing" VS...but now I'm ok...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

forgive me, I know not what I do..i'm a monkey scorpio

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

I'm so glad you posted this thread! It's so sad how many other people have posted in other threads that "at least Kendra redeemed herself" in this leg of the race.

How in the world did she redeem herself??? By saying supposedly "nice" things about Ehtiopia and crying and saying she'd like to bring the kids home like souvenirs at the airport shops for helping her during her panic attack?

If this leg of the race brought her to another part of Ethiopia or Africa that wasn't as rural or picturesque, or similar or even slightly better than Senegal, I don't think she'd have all these nice things to say.

If that is redemption, please let me stay in my thirld world country (yes, we who live in 3rd world nations don't take offense at being called that) and let me have my view and perspective of the world over that of Kendra's.

Ugly American Syndrome? There you have it at its finest and ugliest.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Yeah, I have to agree that I didn't see the comment about bringing the kids home as complimentary. It was very demeaning. She said it like they would make cute little pets or something.

Incessant whining.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-20-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
<She said it like they would make cute little pets or something.

I cannot stand this woman. She's self-centered AND ignorant, a very dangerous combination.

If she truly wants to do something, she can seek out organizations that provide education and assistance to the children of Ethiopia. She can volunteer for Peace Corps. She can send money directly to the village. If she wins the race, she can donate a portion of her wad to the United Nations.

No, she saw the children as toys - endearing for the moment but soon forgotten.

She is an embarrassing representative of the U.S. Not all of us are that ignorant and insensitive.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
>I've had enough of her. Begone!!!

Oh, come now. Maybe she's on medication. She's got asthma. It's totally the editing.

Wait...maybe it's Dick van Patten's kids' fault.

The next leg may well be non-elimination, so we'll have to deal with them for a bit yet.

Here's hoping they're only around a little bit longer.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
*scrunches nose* Eeeew! Back to the poverty?*
Kendra, you snot nosed, spoiled twank. Such amazing stupidity and so little time to insult the people of the WORLD.

Handcrafted by RollDice
idiot

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
*shrugs*

I think she's hot.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-19-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
What's your point about her being hot? Does that excuse her behavior in your mind?

01-20-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Uhhh, YEAH!

Pretty people play by different rules. We're special.

I have so much fun here!

01-20-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Well, aren't you p-whipped.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Is it her vacuousness that attracts you or her narrow-minded bigotry? I guess she's a poster-child for "beauty being only skin deep". Or maybe she's a poster child for the stereotypical "Ugly America". For shame!

Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.
(Bad kitty! Why don't you use the cat box? I put new litter in it.)

01-20-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Is it her vacuousness that attracts you or her narrow-minded bigotry?

Tough choice but I'm gonna say it's more the boobage than anything else.

01-20-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Well, arent' you B-whipped.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
*fakes asthma attack so other posters will carry my sigpic*

Incessant whining.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
can I carry yasigpic makitty?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Please, please take me home...I'll do neat tricks for you and your modeling friends and you can all dress me up in cute little outfits!!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
Dear Kendra,

I'm speaking for the entire world. Particularly Americans.

Shut the fvck up.

Sincerely,

Richard Gere

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Wahahahaha!"
You tell her, Mr. Gere!

Is it too much to ask to have her be mortified when she sees her comments on tape?

01-20-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Wahahahaha!"
Yes. The worst thing about Kendra is she has no idea what she's saying is offensive, or why.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
As an asthmatic, I usually feel sympathy when I see someone having an attack (e.g, Millie the Mole's attack in the subway a few seasons ago). With Kendra, on the other hand, I was hoping that she would pass out. What a beotch!

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

At least her boyfriend knows when to apply the right kind of pressure. When she had an attack, he just kept going and told her to calm down.

Nice touch.

Sorry to be mean but I was kind of expecting something bad to happen, e.g. when she gave the kid her backpack he would just take off. Not implying the people are thieves but the previews were do dramatic about her attack I thought something had to happen.

01-20-05, 06:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Kendra: "It's a different kind of poverty .....""
And karmic justice would have been served.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •