The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-13, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rupert"
Part 1

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-rupert-boneham-talks-survivor-blood-vs-water-%28part-1%29--15336.php

everyone knew Laura's name. I mean, they've seen her come out and play Survivor with me a few times in the loved ones visit. ..

She's young at heart. And honestly, the tribe would've done great if they would've kept her. She's going to be one of the best swimmers out there. I already know she's one of the best runners out there, and she's great at puzzles. ..

we're out there all as very big Type A personalities. ..

the guys on the tribe of the returning players would've been better off -- if they would've voted Laura out of the game, Laura M. She was the one that played the game before that wanted all the women that did the "women's power"-kind of play. ..

I think most of my tribe voted for Candice because .. they saw her be wishy-washy. .. She can't always be trusted. ..

With having returning players, we all are friends

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS   dabo     06-17-13       
   RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS   SurvivorManiac     08-21-13     1  
   RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS   CTgirl     08-22-13     2  
     RE: S27: Blood vs. Water PRESS   Estee     08-22-13     3  
   JP on the RC/Craig - Candice/John s...   tribephyl     08-31-13     4  
   Parvati previews on TVGN   suzzee     09-01-13     5  
     RE: Parvati previews on TVGN   Estee     09-02-13     6  
         RE: Parvati previews on TVGN   suzzee     09-02-13     7  
   3 Qs with Probst   Corvis     09-19-13     8  
   What might have been.   Estee     09-19-13     9  
     RE: What might have been.   tribephyl     09-19-13     10  
     RE: What might have been.   PepeLePew13     09-19-13     11  
   Rupert   dabo     09-27-13     12  
     RE: Rupert   dabo     09-28-13     13  
   cc&Rachel   dabo     10-05-13     14  
   Marissa   dabo     10-11-13     15  
   Candice   dabo     10-18-13     16  
   Brad   dabo     10-25-13     17  
   Kat   dabo     11-01-13     18  
   Laura B   dabo     11-07-13     19  
   John   dabo     11-08-13     20  
   Aras   dabo     11-22-13     21  
   Vytas   dabo     12-03-13     22  
   sad news   dabo     12-04-13     23  
   Caleb   dabo     12-08-13     24  
     RE: Caleb   dabo     12-09-13     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •