The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 09:54 AM (EST)

I see no thread exclusively for gloating! Is the snow preventing people from getting to their computers?

They're gone!!!!!!! Yay!

Now I can look forward to hatin' on others without the needless distraction of these two.

Boy, didn't she shriek when she cut her little finger. And he didn't even stop to help. Then, oddly, she waved off help from the locals saying she didn't want to lose for a little cut, then whined at him because she "just couldn't do it".

Oh, this is soooooo good.

ETA: And Phil's "I'm not laughing" face was priceless!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! dirob 01-19-05 1
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! brvnkrz 01-19-05 2
   RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! AugustGirl 01-19-05 3
       RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! samboohoo 01-19-05 10
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! mrc 01-19-05 4
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! Swami 01-19-05 5
   RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! Seana 01-19-05 6
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! foonermints 01-19-05 7
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! Urban_Kitten 01-19-05 8
   RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! RangeRover 01-19-05 9
   Did I miscount? HistoryDetective 01-19-05 12
       Yep... northernlights 01-19-05 13
       RE: Did I miscount? Urban_Kitten 01-19-05 14
       RE: Did I miscount? fandemonia 01-19-05 15
       Easy Dumb move of the week.... HobbsofMI 01-19-05 16
           RE: Easy Dumb move of the week.... Seana 01-19-05 17
   RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! okaychatt 01-19-05 19
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! memacmur 01-19-05 11
 yay! moonbaby 01-19-05 18
   I'll Breezy 01-19-05 20
 RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone! seahorse 01-20-05 21
 I think they are gone at the right ... Edgeless Grass 01-20-05 22
   RE: I think they are gone at the ri... MissMyth 01-21-05 23
 We all laughed when... udg 01-21-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dirob 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dirob Click to send private message to dirob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"

>
>Now I can look forward to
>hatin' on others without the
>needless distraction of these two.
>

Exactly! Now we can focus all our animosity on Kendra, the spokesperson of Africa.

- "Ew gross third world again disgusting breeding dirty and poor..."

i think she's more of the villain in this race than Jon cuz she sneakily hides her evil behind the whole squeaky clean image! At least Jon was evil straight up.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
Phil had tremendous self control for not joining in on the happy dance that the rest of the world was obviously doing. I do think I caught him slipping a litle grin through when he got to tell them adios.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
I held my breath when Phil paused after he said "J/V, you are the last team to arrive". I pumped my fist in victory when he said "I am sorry to tell you that you both have been eliminated".

I'm so happy they are gone.

I'm sure the crew assigned to follow them did a happy dance too.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
Me too Augie. Time just stood still, and I tried and tried to fast forward to hear that they were gone.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
I, for one, am sad to hear about JV. I always appreciated the sarcasm that emanated from that large-nosed beast. But, YMMV.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
I thought the voice-over from Victoria in their last on-camera scene at the end of the show should not pass unremarked. She said something like "I love the Amazing Race. No matter how it may look, I had a wonderful time."

Sounds like CBS is trying to do some real time rehabilitation for J&V, kind of like when they put Flo back into a taxi and had her saying something nice to Zack "just before" they won. At least they were smart enough to do it as a voice-over. I'm pretty sure that comment was added post-production, after all the J/V abuse stuff hit the fan.

01-19-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
> I'm pretty sure that comment was added post-production, after all the J/V abuse stuff hit the fan.

Thank-you! I had meant to add this, but in my haste forgot. I also believe this was added later.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
BOOT!

GLOAT!
happy!

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

" ... Another one bites the dust ...."

For the record, I am just thrilled that J/V's loss had nothing to do withtheir being yielded, a bad flight connection, or any task dealing with strength. Instead, the Jedi Knight and his punching bag were phileliminated by their less than stellar intellectual abilities (i.e., their inability to read & follow directions) and a little donkey.
Life is sweet.

Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.
(Bad kitty! Why don't you use the cat box? I put new litter in it.)

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-19-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
I was relieved to see them gone. I did not do the happy dance as I did with Omarosa but not having to see them anymore pollute my screen with his negativity and her childlike coping strategies will be quite satisfactory.

Although I saw their damage control interview on TES this a.m. and frankly I was unimpressed. I don't even think they are actually married as Victoria used the words "together" when describing the relationship and neither wear rings, which makes this even more frightening.

At least he stuck with his most recent excuse/explanation for the behavior - he was playing a villian and it "got away" from him and of course the editing that did NOT show the good times... they had some - that would be when Jonathan was too exhausted to scream and verbally berate someone.

I for one hope this ends the entire debate on these two they are not worth it.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Did I miscount?"
"(i.e., their inability to read & follow directions)"

When their team arrived to get the next clue, it consisted of

1. Jonathan
2. Victimia
3. the local youth they kidnapped as soon as arriving in Ethiopia
4. a donkey

I could swear that there were two asses in that group. They should have gotten the next clue.

a sig by syren

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Yep..."
...I'm pretty sure I can count at least two in there too.

*snort*

Kidnapped is such a harsh word. I'm sure Jonathan would say he was just bonding with the local children.

Urban_Kitten 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Urban_Kitten Click to send private message to Urban_Kitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did I miscount?"
>2. Victimia
Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.
(Bad kitty! Why don't you use the cat box? I put new litter in it.)

fandemonia 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fandemonia Click to send private message to fandemonia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did I miscount?"
SO FUNNY...I know this concept was mentioned in other places on the board but you brought the 'two #####' count into full perspective....

Thanks for the lol...

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Easy Dumb move of the week...."
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

1. Forget your a$$, then you lose.

01-19-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Easy Dumb move of the week...."
Yes, where is the Not So Move of the Week? This one gets my vote.

And yet, it all worked out so well for me...

Hmm...what else was there...

2. Lori went back up the hill, instead of looking for the medallion on the worshippers immediately outside the church.

3. The wrestlers who use their muscles for a living and who should have a great deal of endurance chose to mud the hut instead of carrying the roof with help from the villagers.

4. ?

5. ?

Hope this isn't stepping on any toes...

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-19-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-05 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

<phileliminated by their less than stellar intellectual abilities (i.e., their inability to read & follow directions) and a little donkey.
Life is sweet.

It took another a$$ to take J. out. I love it when the punishment fits the crime.

Edited to fix the bad word so it would appear.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-19-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
Sorry, I'm late - I was still dancing.

Oh thank heavens they were gone. When the yield was first used, I was hoping against hope that the donkey trip would take longer than the hourglass would take to empty. Thankfully it did. When the useless sissy girl known as Adam left the site of the church on his epic quest for the medallion, I was desperately hoping he would find his brain and make it back to the church before the evil ones returned. And when it finally seemed clear that JV were behind, I was desperately voicing my opinion that it had to be a Philimination episode. And it was. Woohoo! Good riddance!!!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "yay!"
That is all

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "I'll"
second that.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Gloat Thread - J/V are gone!"
I am glad they did not win, but they were entertaining from time to time.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-20-05, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I think they are gone at the right time"
because I am getting tired of reading anything more about them. Time to give ourselve a break, this couple don't worth our energy to talk about. Finally this board is going to go back to normal, instead of seeing J or V ALL over the place.

Finally I can release my crossed fingers.

=^_^=

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I think they are gone at the right time"
I wanted them eliminated AND given a penalty. While everyone else led or guided their own donkeys J&V were wandering down the road while a local guy came along behind with the donkey.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "We all laughed when..."
...the wrestlers couldn't count. 64, 66, 68, 80...

But, Jonathan couldn't count to TWO!!!!

One......................

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •