The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-13, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all details of EPMB's secret plot to drop Brenda midseason and have her replaced with a contestant the viewers will find less threatening on this thread until eleven p.m. EDT, by which time the world will have presumably stopped reeling from the news that said replacement is intended to be Kathleen. Because if we can't pander to the largest segment of the audience by recasting of their own, what are we even doing here in the first place?

Don't answer that.

(In other news, Jiffie is to be replaced by Ryan Seacrest at a rate of merely ninety million a year, contestants will be removed via nationwide audience vote at $1.99 per text, and none of the votes will actually be counted except to determine your bill. Also, the only locations which can be used for next seasons are ones used at least ten years ago, a panel of four former players will lie about how everyone else is doing for thirty-six minutes per episode, and Ethan lost Season #3. Jennifer Hudson won. Deal with it.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... dabo 04-24-13 1
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Estee 04-24-13 2
       RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... tribephyl 04-24-13 3
 Insta-game! Estee 04-24-13 4
   RE: Insta-game! Snidget 04-24-13 7
   RE: Insta-game! Bebo 04-24-13 8
       RE: Insta-game! Bebo 04-24-13 18
 Recap. Estee 04-24-13 5
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... PepeLePew13 04-24-13 6
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Bebo 04-24-13 10
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... chemig521 04-25-13 52
 Hunger=Loss Of IQ. Estee 04-24-13 9
 FINALLY! Bebo 04-24-13 11
 No poem? Estee 04-24-13 12
   RE: No poem? Bebo 04-24-13 16
       RE: No poem? Estee 04-24-13 19
 Since when did the survivor auction Snidget 04-24-13 13
   RE: Since when did the survivor auc... Bebo 04-24-13 14
       RE: Since when did the survivor auc... Estee 04-24-13 17
           RE: Since when did the survivor auc... michel 04-24-13 41
 More Brenda hatred. Estee 04-24-13 15
   RE: More Brenda hatred. PepeLePew13 04-24-13 20
       RE: More Brenda hatred. michel 04-24-13 43
           RE: More Brenda hatred. dabo 04-24-13 46
               RE: More Brenda hatred. michel 04-24-13 49
                   RE: More Brenda hatred. dabo 04-24-13 50
 uh..... dabo 04-24-13 21
   RE: uh..... michel 04-24-13 42
 Fear of girls? Estee 04-24-13 22
   RE: Fear of girls? michel 04-24-13 45
 The death of PG-13. Estee 04-24-13 23
   RE: The death of PG-13. PepeLePew13 04-24-13 24
       RE: The death of PG-13. Bebo 04-24-13 26
       RE: The death of PG-13. Estee 04-24-13 27
           RE: The death of PG-13. michel 04-24-13 47
           RE: The death of PG-13. Sunny_Bunny 04-24-13 48
   RE: The death of PG-13. Bebo 04-24-13 25
       RE: The death of PG-13. PepeLePew13 04-24-13 29
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Bebo 04-24-13 28
 A weaseling Sherri goes. Estee 04-24-13 30
 Heaven is watching Snidget 04-24-13 31
 Jury observation. Estee 04-24-13 32
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Bebo 04-24-13 33
 Top of the scale, ma! Estee 04-24-13 34
   RE: Top of the scale, ma! Bebo 04-24-13 36
       RE: Top of the scale, ma! Estee 04-24-13 40
   RE: Top of the scale, ma! dabo 04-24-13 37
 So much for a 3-way Bebo 04-24-13 35
   RE: So much for a 3-way Bebo 04-24-13 38
       RE: So much for a 3-way byoffer 04-24-13 39
           RE: So much for a 3-way dabo 04-24-13 44
           RE: So much for a 3-way Bebo 04-24-13 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Fun things to watch in tonight's episode: First they get to go have fun at Survivor Auction, then they'll be dropping logs.

04-24-13, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Will they be dropping Jeff's Giant Log?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Not if I can help it.

04-24-13, 07:53 PM (EST)
4. "Insta-game!"
Will the idol be rehidden

A. In a tree hollow
B. In a crack between rocks
C. In plain sight
D. In Reynold's pocket (just to save time)

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Insta-game!"
D, unless he is ticklish then C.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Insta-game!"
Aren't B and D the same?

Banishes myself to the corner for going there.

04-24-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Insta-game!"
More evidence I'm right - Sherri just told Reynold to pull something out of his butt.

04-24-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
5. "Recap."
...and here's the part where Phillip's brilliant plan guarantees him a third season of assaulting our sanity with his lies. Also a four, possibly a fifth, a Celebrity Apprentice stint where he'll go first because his black book is empty pages, then a TruTV appearance after he sues me claiming I used 'black book' as a racist term, which finally means I get to punch him in the face -- and that? Happened to be my master plan.

Damn, I'm good.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Some Asian girl just spoke. Never seen her before. Anyone know who she is?

10. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
She was crying, so I thought she was Dawn through a messed-up camera lens.

chemig521 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-25-13, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig521 Click to send private message to chemig521 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-13 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Did anyone check the weather forecast for Hell last night? First Erik talking strategy (although to us in confessional and not with his alliance, then Brenda speaking, and then pretty much everyone acknowledging Cochran as the challenge monster this season...I'd be looking for a cold front.

With this sudden, dramatic increase in Brenda's confessionals and Dawn's possible foreshadowing last week, it doesn't look like Brenda will be around for long.

9. "Hunger=Loss Of IQ."
And after the last grain of rice vanished, none of them were capable of counting to six.

04-24-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
11. "FINALLY!"
Stupid treemail no longer rhymed.

Five hundred dollars...do you really need a poem?

04-24-13, 08:10 PM (EST)
12. "No poem?"
Suddenly I'm starting to like this season. (Not.)

No pooling funds or sharing wins? They're really worried about alliance groupings this time.

04-24-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
16. "RE: No poem?"
We knew there had to be one share, since we'd seen pictures of Cochran licking something off of someone's finger in the preview.

I'd have been smearing that peanut butter all over myself, since then it could come back to camp with me.

04-24-13, 08:24 PM (EST)
19. "RE: No poem?"
And then Reynold would have licked you more than anyone?

04-24-13, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Since when did the survivor auction"
Have a Buy Now Feature?

04-24-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Since when did the survivor auction"
It cost Sherri her letter. Dawn wasn't the only one crying for once. Malcolm felt their pain since he had spent all his money too.

Anyone with $20 left got to buy their letters.

04-24-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Since when did the survivor auction"
Sherri's pain makes kittens purr.

I did enjoy watching Andrea lose the game. 'So if I keep my personal plate of food, everyone votes me out because they're hungry. If I give it up, everyone votes me out because I look too good in front of the jury. Screw you, Jeff.'

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Since when did the survivor auction"
Cindy had the same but with cars!

04-24-13, 08:20 PM (EST)
15. "More Brenda hatred."
Given the way the editing has treated her, I wouldn't place any bets on pig brains having been under that dome before she won it.

04-24-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: More Brenda hatred."
They probably had a guy underneath the table ready to swap out with a false bottom if Brenda had won it!

04-24-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: More Brenda hatred."
Jeff even lied to her: At the challenge, he said all the items were local delicacy and that included pig brain. Now, she asked and he said he didn't know of it was good.

04-24-13, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: More Brenda hatred."
If it was good for you.

04-24-13, 09:30 PM (EST)
49. "RE: More Brenda hatred."
It's proteins.

04-24-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
50. "RE: More Brenda hatred."
Not disagreeing with you, just saying that's what she actually asked. Organ meats are rich sources of vitamins and minerals.

04-24-13, 08:29 PM (EST)
21. "uh....."
Where is it written that you cannot keep digging around if you know you are being watched?

04-24-13, 09:14 PM (EST)
42. "RE: uh....."
That was weird. He found the previous one with people looking so what stopped him? Andrea and Cochran could be the only two to know where Malcolm was digging.

04-24-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
22. "Fear of girls?"
That's pretty much the only reason not to keep digging there. As long as Malcolm blocked the holes with his body, the other can't reach past him to grab any revealed idol. So they know he has it. Big deal. If that's the difference between a TC of safety and G'Night Stupid, dig in public, in the nude, with a feather between your buttocks. A feather you just named Tom.

The other option is the seat next to Phillip. And that's a horrible fate.

04-24-13, 09:21 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Fear of girls?"
You asked?

Thank you.

04-24-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
23. "The death of PG-13."
I could describe this Immunity challenge. I choose not to.

04-24-13, 08:38 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The death of PG-13."
Cochran's a real stud - his pole was more erect than anyone else's and he just won his second immunity!

04-24-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The death of PG-13."
Cochran's better at holding his wood than the others.

Eddie and Reynold tried to hold their wood, but they couldn't keep it up.

Yeah, that's right. I went there.

04-24-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The death of PG-13."
Of course his pole was more erect. He was the only one allowed to move his hand in two directions.

04-24-13, 09:22 PM (EST)
47. "RE: The death of PG-13."
I thought Brenda would do better with an erect pole.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: The death of PG-13."
And now the woodbury is SO very jealous.

04-24-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The death of PG-13."
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-13 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

Hell freezes over, since I've called things right two weeks in a row. I thought we were being shown Cochran lasting longer than Reynold and being the winner, and it happened.

Of course, you could also say Hell freezes over since Cochran has won 2 of the 4 individual ICs.

Edited because I had miscounted ICs until Cochran corrected me.

04-24-13, 08:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The death of PG-13."
Heh heh heh huh... you said "Cochran lasting longer."

04-24-13, 08:45 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Aww...how cute. Sherri and Malcolm did a pinky swear.

Sherri wants to go with the muscleheads since they would win the challenges. Nice math - they're 1 for 4 so far.

04-24-13, 08:46 PM (EST)
30. "A weaseling Sherri goes."
'Payback? You think I said something about payback? No, that was the other Sherri. I have an evil twin. Except that I'm much smarter. And prettier. And in the middle of selling my vote. So where's the power? I want to curl up with the nice warm power. And marry it.'

04-24-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
31. "Heaven is watching"
FillUp! have to sit there and be quiet.

04-24-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
32. "Jury observation."
Y'know, Fillup looks remarkably pissed for a man who had everything work out exactly the way he planned.

04-24-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #11 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Cochran is scaring me tonight.
- He's licking peanut butter off of people's fingers.
- He handles his wood well.
- He talks about foursomes being better than threesomes.
- He says voting out Malcolm being indescribably delicious as he licks his lips.

04-24-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
34. "Top of the scale, ma!"
Sherri is now registering smugness at a full 10 Todds.

04-24-13, 08:57 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Top of the scale, ma!"
Are you really surprised? This is the person who latched onto Shemar, and after he went to his crazy place, latched onto Fillup!

She was able to hide her cray-cray when those two were around, but now there's no one to hide behind.

04-24-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Top of the scale, ma!"
Not particularly. She always came across as someone so full of herself that it sloshed out the sides: half the world is a physical teenager (up to 24) and the rest are mental ones, so everybody gets to be her inferior. Actual power would make her endlessly ugly. If I was working in one of her fast food franchises as a teen, I would have deep-sixed (and fried) the uniform even sooner than I did. One of those people where you just long for them to admit to being wrong about anything -- knowing it'll never happen.

Her crazy is simple to define: she already won. She's just waiting to see who acknowledges it.

04-24-13, 08:57 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Top of the scale, ma!"
But she could have been cougar mama to the 3 amigos!

04-24-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
35. "So much for a 3-way"
3 way tie in the vote...but since it includes two of the three amigos, Stealth gets to call the shots. Eddie couldn't save his bros by himself.

04-24-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
38. "RE: So much for a 3-way"
...and he didn't even try. Malcolm out 6-0 on the second vote.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: So much for a 3-way"
Actually, Eddie and Dawn both voted for "Malcom".

Isn't that a dot away from being a bad internet company??

*rim-shot*

04-24-13, 09:18 PM (EST)
44. "RE: So much for a 3-way"
They only showed the revotes in the final credits, everyone voted for Malcolm.

Of the first votes shown Cochran voted Malcolm, Dawn voted Reynold, Reynold voted Andrea. So the 3-3 split went as planned and the 3 amigos all voted Andrea.

04-24-13, 10:54 PM (EST)
51. "RE: So much for a 3-way"
>Actually, Eddie and Dawn both voted for "Malcom".

I was disappointed that Erik didn't vote for MallComm;

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •