The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-13, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
IN THE MOST SHOCKING TRIBAL COUNCIL SO FAR THIS SEASON, A HUGE REVELATION FORCES AN ALLIANCE TO SCRAMBLE AND POTENTIALLY TURN ON EACH OTHER, ON “SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17

"Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest" — An accident threatens one castaway’s future in the game, and in one of the most shocking Tribal Councils, a huge revelation forces an alliance to scramble and potentially turn on each other, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, April 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Agman siggified me

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Reminder Bebo 04-11-13 2
 RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... SurvivorManiac 04-11-13 3
   RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... dabo 04-11-13 4
       RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... Falconer 04-11-13 5
           RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... SurvivorManiac 04-11-13 6
               RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... dabo 04-11-13 7
 CHEAT TWEET dabo 04-12-13 8
 RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... parathor 04-12-13 9
   RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... dabo 04-17-13 18
       RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... chemig521 04-18-13 19
 RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... Bebo 04-12-13 10
   RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... SurvivorManiac 04-12-13 11
   RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... beaglemaster 04-13-13 13
       RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... Falconer 04-13-13 16
   RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... Arnold_Lorax2 04-13-13 14
 RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... michel 04-13-13 12
   RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... Arnold_Lorax2 04-14-13 17
 RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cu... dabo 04-13-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-13, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Reminder"
Sourced spoiler information goes into the spoiler thread, assume all other threads are to be kept sourced spoiler-free unless the person who started the thread clearly indicates that it's ok to reference sourced spoilers. Now that we're down to the jury, I thought it was worth a reminder.

SurvivorManiac 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-13, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorManiac Click to send private message to SurvivorManiac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Hm, that definitely sounds like there could be a potential medevac. That's pretty much how they described Shamar's medevac. Unless they could be referring to Dawn's breakdown although Im not really sure how that is an "accident".

As for the TC revelation.. I guess Malcolm could reveal his idol, and they were all planning to vote for him so they scramble to try and vote for someone else? This next episode definitely seems like it'll be crazy.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
A medevac would probably be telegraphed during promos over the weekend.

If Malcolm reveals before the vote that he has the idol and says he will play it, that's stealing Reynold's move.

Falconer 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Falconer Click to send private message to Falconer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
"An accident threatens one castaway’s future in the game" definitely has me worried about a medevac. Is it possible that Dawn's breakdown is the result of her accidentally injuring someone? So she freaks out, and her "I'll pull myself from the game" stunt is her trying to make things even or something? Completely baseless speculation, but I can't imagine what has Dawn that worked up.

04-11-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorManiac Click to send private message to SurvivorManiac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Yeah, the fact they don't mention her breakdown in this teaser makes me think that her breakdown has to do with whatever the 'accident' is.

04-11-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
It's possible Dawn's breakdown is unrelated to the accident.

Malcolm made the mistake of going to Dawn, but he knows it is a game. Reynold made the mistake of bullying Dawn, maybe he tries to carry out his threat somehow and it gets ugly in camp, triggering the breakdown.

04-12-13, 12:21 PM (EST)
8. "CHEAT TWEET"
10 castaways remain & #Survivor is heating up! You don’t want to miss this Wednesday 4/17, 8/7c! http://bit.ly/156A22c

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-13, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
An "accident" could be anything.

"You burned the rice!"
- it was an accident!

"You lost the fishing equipment/mask/hawaiian sling/boat!"
- it was an accident!

"You dropped that pile of wood on my foot!"
- it was an accident!

"You just called me Russell - it's Reynold!"
- it was an accident!

"You made Dawn cry!"
- it was an accident! I just said she should be careful where she sleeps... because of the broken plank there. And that I remembered where she lives... because I couldn't remember it earlier! And that she is the worst player ever... because we were talking about Survivor superlatives! How was I supposed to know she'd take all that the wrong way??

04-17-13, 10:32 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
So, was it....

1. Dawn lost some teeth in an accident and wears a partial, which she lost in the water, and she would quit rather than continue playing the game unless Brenda found and retrieved it for her.

or

2. Phillip accidentally got trapped underwater under a structure as a child but the owner of the pond unfortunately rescued him, leaving him with a permanent uncontrollable fear of being underwater under anything solid, so he voluntarily sat out the IC he had no chance of winning anyway.

chemig521 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-18-13, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chemig521 Click to send private message to chemig521 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Maybe it was Phillip not wanting to wait in line for the shower and dragging his mud and rice into the Infinity pool. That led to Erik's most strategic move of the game--piggy-backing onto the Broliance's announced vote when he saw a chance to eliminate Fillup with a low probability that a scrambling SRU could collect 4 votes on a single target.

or

It could be the accident was Erik looking strategic by operating as usual and writing down the only name another player said to him.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-13, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
in one of the most shocking Tribal Councils, a huge revelation forces an alliance to scramble and potentially turn on each other

Here's a wacky scenario...

Eddie wins immunity. Stealth R Us decide to split the vote between Malcolm and Reynold at TC. During the pre-vote discussion, Malcolm and Reynold both play their own version of "To Tell The Truth" and tell folks that they each have an idol that they will be playing that night.

That leaves Stealth R Us with an interesting dilemma. If they think neither is telling the truth, then they can split their votes between them and take one of them out. If they think one of them has an Idol, then the worst case scenario is that 4 votes are nullified and it comes down to a 3-3 tie...which Stealth R Us still has the numbers to win the revote.

Worst case scenario - they think both are telling the truth. Then what? If they stick to their original plan, then their votes could all be nullified and one of them would be going home. If they're paranoid that they could be the choice (like Andrea was their choice last time), then there's a potential to turn on one of their own. But that scramble and potential turn could only happen if it's sprung on Stealth at TC.

Far-fetched I know, but it would be SO fun.

04-12-13, 10:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Its possible that only one of Reynold/Malcolm reveals that they have an idol, so Stealth decides to switch their vote to the other one and then that person also plays an idol to nullify all the votes. If both idols were revealed, it would make me think they would all just switch their votes to Sherri and take her out instead. There are so many different scenarios that could happen, who knows the 'shocking revelation' may be something completely unrelated to the idols.

Should be a very, very interesting episode.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-13, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
>Worst case scenario - they think
>both are telling the truth.
> Then what? If
>they stick to their original
>plan, then their votes could
>all be nullified and one
>of them would be going
>home.

But what if they call their bluff, still split the vote? Eric voting some oddball vote. Over confident the idols don't get played. Then the vote ends in a 3 way tie
3 votes Malcolm
3 votes Renold
3 votes Phillip
They vote again and then the idols get played.
Eddie's 1 vote for Phillip is all thats needed to send him home

Falconer 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-13, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Falconer Click to send private message to Falconer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Beaglemaster, you can't play an idol on a revote.

04-13-13, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
This does sound fun.

Agman siggified me

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-13, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Most shocking tribal council almost needs to have someone being idoled because we've had two pretty wild TC up to now. Andrea is probably Malcolm's victim. Not sure how the huge revelation plays in this. Maybe Eddie informs Phillip that Andrea was giving him info.

Accident is probably Brenda re-injuring her knee. They never mentioned how she hurt it so if she twists it now they could present it as a new injury.

04-14-13, 02:23 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
They didn't mention how she did it but we did get to witness her hurt it. Remember the lilypad challenge where she slipped and fell? Rewatch it and you can see she was limping after that and shortly thereafter she was wrapped in an ace.

Agman siggified me

04-13-13, 01:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S26 Ep 10: "Zipping over the cuckoos nest""
Well, it seemed like things were fixed at Fever, but now you just can't get there from here.

Reward teams

Andrea, Brenda, Eddie, Malcolm, Sherri

Cochran, Dawn, Erik, Phillip, Reynold

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •