The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-13, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until MB files his multi-million dollar lawsuit against Sandra Bullock at midnight California time. Followed by his filing one against this site, everyone on it, every other show discussion area in the world, the Oxford English Dictionary, the National Football League, the five newspapers remaining in the world, and anyone wearing an eyepatch.

He's going to get the lock on 'blindside' if it kills everyone else.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Title said by Malcolm Bebo 04-10-13 1
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... Estee 04-10-13 2
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... Estee 04-10-13 3
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... b1whois 04-10-13 37
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... Estee 04-10-13 4
 Dabo wins immunity! Bebo 04-10-13 5
 Serenity dabo 04-10-13 6
   RE: Serenity Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 19
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... Estee 04-10-13 7
 ROFLMAO! Bebo 04-10-13 8
 Somebody stop him! Estee 04-10-13 9
   RE: Somebody stop him! Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 20
       RE: Somebody stop him! michel 04-10-13 24
           RE: Somebody stop him! Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 25
               RE: Somebody stop him! michel 04-10-13 35
                   RE: Somebody stop him! b1whois 04-10-13 39
           RE: Somebody stop him! TwoGoodSpies 04-10-13 38
               RE: Somebody stop him! dabo 04-11-13 40
               RE: Somebody stop him! michel 04-11-13 43
                   RE: Somebody stop him! TwoGoodSpies 04-11-13 50
                       RE: Somebody stop him! michel 04-11-13 51
                           RE: Somebody stop him! dabo 04-12-13 56
                               RE: Somebody stop him! michel 04-12-13 57
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... Bebo 04-10-13 10
 HOLY CRAP! Bebo 04-10-13 11
   RE: HOLY CRAP! dabo 04-10-13 13
       RE: HOLY CRAP! Bebo 04-10-13 18
           RE: HOLY CRAP! Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 21
       RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-10-13 26
           RE: HOLY CRAP! dabo 04-10-13 29
               RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-10-13 33
                   RE: HOLY CRAP! dabo 04-11-13 41
                       RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-11-13 44
                           RE: HOLY CRAP! Tammy4ND 04-11-13 46
                               RE: HOLY CRAP! jbug 04-11-13 47
                                   RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-11-13 53
                                       RE: HOLY CRAP! dabo 04-11-13 55
                                           RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-12-13 58
                                               RE: HOLY CRAP! kingfish 04-12-13 59
                                                   RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-12-13 60
                                                       RE: HOLY CRAP! kingfish 04-15-13 61
                               RE: HOLY CRAP! michel 04-11-13 52
                                   RE: HOLY CRAP! Arnold_Lorax2 04-11-13 54
 And the vote... Bebo 04-10-13 12
 Retraction. Estee 04-10-13 14
   RE: Retraction. dabo 04-10-13 15
   RE: Retraction. Bebo 04-10-13 16
   RE: Retraction. Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 22
       RE: Retraction. michel 04-10-13 27
           RE: Retraction. Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 30
               RE: Retraction. michel 04-10-13 34
                   RE: Retraction. Round Robin 04-11-13 42
                       RE: Retraction. finallytyping 04-11-13 48
                           RE: Retraction. Round Robin 04-11-13 49
 Next time dabo 04-10-13 17
   RE: Next time Arnold_Lorax2 04-10-13 23
   RE: Next time michel 04-10-13 28
       RE: Next time Estee 04-10-13 31
           RE: Next time dabo 04-10-13 32
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... b1whois 04-10-13 36
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. N... kingfish 04-11-13 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Title said by Malcolm"
Confessional right before opening credits, talked about Corinne being voted out but the others not realizing he's the head of the snake.

04-10-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Reynold comes across as someone who would, in a game of draw poker, get four initial deal cards on a royal flush and throw all but the ace away because the others were just messing up his chance of having high pair.

04-10-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
'This is a man's challenge! We're going to go to repel! And nothing here is more repulsive than us!'

b1whois 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-13, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
i was happy for brenda that she didnt win!

04-10-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Is it possible to have a plan which involves approaching Dawn and/or Sherri and not have it be automatically doomed to failure?

04-10-13, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dabo wins immunity!"
Well, not really. But he was the one who told us that if Brenda lived up to her stealth name Serenity that she would have it in the bag.

It got down to Brenda and Andrea, with Brenda staying calm and focused the whole time.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Serenity"
Brenda wins immunity!

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Serenity"
Good call on the immunity win pick Dabo!

04-10-13, 08:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Dawn partially comes across as someone looking for any excuse why her backstabs are justified and then selling them to herself at a 100% success rate.

Should she reach F2/3, getting the others to believe them will be a little more difficult.

04-10-13, 08:49 PM (EST)
8. "ROFLMAO!"
In the midst of the tense TC scenario, Erik picks through Brenda's hair. Then he looks at Jeff and explains, "Bug".

04-10-13, 08:50 PM (EST)
9. "Somebody stop him!"
Dear Phillip,

Classified documents are not, in fact, clearly marked For Release to General Public, Dumbass.

Sincerely,
The Treason Confession Papers We Just Made You Sign.

04-10-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
He is incredibly stupid for revealing all that but it was funny as heck. It was funny that Malcom got the idle from Reynold and then didn't get a vote to.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
But since he was voting against Michael I think it was planned: He wanted to flush an idol and he got an idol. I think Andra's talk with Eddie was much worse: She practically told them they weren't voting against him and Reynold so she almost booted herself right out of the game.

04-10-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
Yeah that was stupid too no doubt. There was a lot of stupidity and a lot of brilliance shown tonight. I find it very good for Cochran that he seems like the only level headed thinker out there who isn't buying the garbage and isn't panicking at all.

04-10-13, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
I always find it slightly funny when people say so and so had it easy because he was playing with idiots. Idiots can change the game just as much as a mastermind. Look at Erik last week and Andrea/Eddie this week!

Even Malcolm was kind of dumb to think Dawn was at the bottom of the alliance when he knew first hand that Brenda wasn't even in the core 6. Why not go to her instead?

04-10-13, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail b1whois Click to send private message to b1whois Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
yeah, are we to believe that noone ever talks to brenda about her vote? really?

TwoGoodSpies 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-13, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TwoGoodSpies Click to send private message to TwoGoodSpies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
Been lurking for years, never posted before, but I couldn't stay out of this discussion...

I thought Andrea's conversation with Eddie saved her butt. If she doesn't freak out the way she did, they would have voted for Malcolm, Phillip would have given the same speech, and Malcolm still would have played Reynold's idol for himself (possibly my favorite occurrence in Survivor history, btw - "I'm going to talk the guy I just voted for into playing his idol for me, even though I have one in my pocket.") and Andrea would have been toast.

PR with Reynold will definitely have to be concern for Malcolm when he is forced to play his idol - but at least he's still alive, and still has the idol!

He's going to have to come clean to Reynold eventually... could he possibly tell him he didn't bring his idol to tribal, and now that Reynold proved himself, Malcolm's ready to consider his idol shared between the three of them?

04-11-13, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
Welcome aboard.

04-11-13, 07:30 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
Welcome aboard

The problem with Andrea's talk with Eddie is that she told him they were voting for Malcolm and to vote for him. If she didn't have a crush on Eddie then the guys continue thinking the vote is split between Reynold and Eddie, Phillip doesn't say anything to try to flush the idol and Malcolm goes. She was a babbling fool and I think it will cost her the game soon.

TwoGoodSpies 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-13, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TwoGoodSpies Click to send private message to TwoGoodSpies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-13 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

I think you're giving Phillip too much credit... I think he spoke his mind, legitimately speaking out against Malcolm, feeling that they were sticking it to him even though they weren't voting for him. You really think Phillip would have been humble and quiet if they were going ahead and voting Malcolm? If he didn't say anything, Malcolm would have stayed pat, Reynold would have played the idol for himself, and Michael stil would have gone home. I don't think that speech ended up accomplishing anything - the idol would have come out anyway.

04-11-13, 10:21 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
They didn't know who had the idol. That really was meant to flush an idol that Malcolm would have had. He's lucky that Reynold was dumb enough to give his up. Anyway, it doesn't take a genius to come up with a good bluff.

04-12-13, 01:40 AM (EST)
56. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
They didn't know who had the idol. Um... yeah, they did, Dawn made Reynold show her the idol.

04-12-13, 07:29 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Somebody stop him!"
I meant their idol.

04-10-13, 08:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Phillip keeps bringing up Stealth R Us in Season 22. Um...did you win that season Phillip?

04-10-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
11. "HOLY CRAP!"
Reynold was about to give his idol to Jeff when Malcolm said, "Dude, they're all voting for me. That story was meant for me. I need it."

And Malcolm talked Reynold into giving him the idol...and no one knows he had one all along!

04-10-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
Brilliant move by Malcolm, going forward no one will suspect he has an idol.

04-10-13, 09:02 PM (EST)
18. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
And Malcolm has moved himself out of the minority by voting for Reynold and flushing out his idol.

04-10-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
That was a brilliant move on so many levels I love Malcom. You could see the wheels turning in his head and the way he can look right at you and lie is pretty awesome to.

04-10-13, 09:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-13 AT 09:23 PM (EST)

Brilliant? He panicked, thinking he was getting the votes. That face wasn't the face of a guy who just thought he made a great move. He wasted an idol by falling for Phillip's deception.

It's possible that Malcolm didn't even bring his idol so he had to beg for Reynold's. What if he uses his own idol next time? He'll have Reynold and Eddie gunning for him after that.

Right now, I see the alliance voting for Malcolm, he uses his idol and gets rid of Andrea but then Reynold turns on him and Malcolm leaves at the next TC with a unanimous vote against him.

04-10-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
29. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
If Eddie hadn't told Andrea she was getting voted out then Malcolm would have been the target, Phillip would still be making noise as if his noise is what would flush the idol, everything goes as planned. I'm pretty certain Malcolm had his idol in his pocket ready to play but Reynold starting to play his gave Malcolm the opportunity to keep his own.

You call that begging? LOL! Keeping that glass half empty I see.

04-10-13, 10:06 PM (EST)
33. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
Ok then, tell me this: What if Reynold is a little more paranoid and he refuses to give it to Malcolm, would Malcolm then stand up and play his own? He'd be seen as such a traitor that the next episode would see 9 votes against him.

04-11-13, 01:23 AM (EST)
41. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
My original point was that Malcolm saw an opportunity to conceal the fact that he has an idol by convincing Reynold to give him his idol, and that was brilliant. And it worked.

Reynold's idol at that point was going to be played anyway, he got Reynold to give it to him. Malcolm's idol is now his secret weapon.

He put it together during Tribal that things weren't going as planned, as evidenced by his conforming to the split vote scheme with his vote.

Even when things aren't going as planned he has his head n the game.

Going forward now, yeah, he has to scramble. Classic Survivor.

If you are in the position of having everyone vote against you but you can play an idol and boot whomever you want, what's the best play? Knock out the glue of the controlling alliance.

04-11-13, 07:33 AM (EST)
44. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
...but he's still booted next. Great plan...

Anyway, he totally misread Phillip and wasted an idol. Look at his face again and tell me that's a guy who thinks he made a brilliant move.

Tammy4ND 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-13, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tammy4ND Click to send private message to Tammy4ND Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
Reynold was already going to waste the idol. I don't think he misread Phillip, Phillip is a blabber mouth and was still blabbing the original plan.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-13, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
exactly; that idol was being played anyway. Malcolm just has to make sure Reynold sees it that way.

04-11-13, 10:36 PM (EST)
53. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
He'd have to be even dumber than I think he is to accept any explanation by Malcolm. He asked for an idol when he had one in his pocket. That's as bad as a back-stab.

What I'd like to know is how Reynold felt seeing it unfold last night!

04-11-13, 11:55 PM (EST)
55. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
All he has to say to Reynold is, "Dawn burned us." It's not like Reynold has a lot of options. Whatever he may have misread at TC, he correctly understood that things weren't going as planned.

Dawn's problem is that two people she burned are still around. The previous two people she burned were immediately booted.

04-12-13, 07:31 AM (EST)
58. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
But how does he explain not playing his own idol? That's the back-stab.

Dawn does have a problem but she has the numbers.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-13, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
Well, she doesn't have the numbers on the jury, at least as things stand now. If Dawn is in the F3 and Malcolm and Reynold aren't, there are three votes (with Mike) that aren't currently leaning her way. If Malcolm is in F3 and Reynold isn't, He's only poisoned the waters with that one person. So far.

So far the prospects are that there will be more Dawn haters on the jury than Malcolm haters.

Still too early to count jury votes, but not too early to spot a trend.

Spec: Who (between Dawn and Malcolm), would Phil vote for at F3? Both have been sworn into in his Stealth-R-Us club, and both have been given secret agent names. He may be leaning toward Dawn after that last TC (if he understood or even perceived the undercurrents, and IMO that is doubtful, Phil is not a specialist in subtlety).

He may have to confer with his dead Indian ancestors. Watch for the vulture feather headdress to appear.

04-12-13, 07:46 PM (EST)
60. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
I don't really see a scenario where Dawn would face Malcolm in the F3.

04-15-13, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
Really?

It seems like a not unlikely possibility to me. If she survives her emotional crisis, Dawn has a realistic chance because she's an influential Fav, and that could carry her. So I suppose you are discounting Malcolm's chances - because he's flirting with danger now and because his position is weaker than Dawn's, I guess?

That does diminish his chances somewhat, but with the current lineup Malcolm is capable of getting to F4 or F5, and an Immunity run would put him in F3. Not an all that far-fetched possibility, really.

04-11-13, 10:33 PM (EST)
52. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
Welcome aboard. I see this is a great way to get more participation.

Malcolm was sure that everyone was voting against him but Phillip and the others were voting against Michael. That is the very definition of misreading a situation.

Yes, the idol was still going to waste but Phillip wanted to flush an idol that Malcolm could have had. He would have flushed both idols if Reynold wasn't so dumb. What Phillip did accomplish was to unveil Malcolm's duplicity so that's still something.

Like I said above, it doesn't take a genius to come up with a bluff. Any poker player knows how.

04-11-13, 10:55 PM (EST)
54. "RE: HOLY CRAP!"
I rewatched the seen a bunch of times and Malcoms words as he voted Reynold. I agree with you that Philip did the better job in this case then Malcom did. Malcom was in self preservation mode and didn't want to burn his own idle. Your read on Philip is a good one and thanks for pointing that out.

04-10-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "And the vote..."
3 votes Andrea
1 vote Reynold (from Malcolm!)
the rest went for the safe target, making Michael the first member of the jury.

04-10-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
14. "Retraction."
On further review, it turns out you can talk Reynold into mucking the ace.

Ye gawds. We may be looking at the single worst strategic player in game history. And I'm saying that about a man sitting on a tribe with Phillip and Eric.

04-10-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Retraction."
But at least he can find idols.

04-10-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Retraction."
I want to see Reynold's license...I really think he was born yesterday.

04-10-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Retraction."
But the question is were his words early this season when he said "I might as well keep playing the idles because I am so good at finding them" foreshadowing him going right back out and finding it again? Then we would be back to the same 2 idles in the game and fireworks on the way. Dawn Andrea and Philip are all on the verge of panic mode and a mistake is on the horizon methinks.

04-10-13, 09:25 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Retraction."
Not all pre-merge idols get replaced.

04-10-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Retraction."
I no that but the way this season is rigged to save the strong fan men I bet it will get rehidden just to keep Reynold in the game longer.

04-10-13, 10:07 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Retraction."
I can't argue against that!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-11-13, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Retraction."
They don't necessarily have to rehide this one. Although it would probably be monumentally stupid (like the rest of this misbegotten season), what's to prevent Malcolm from playing his idol for Reynold in order to f--- somebody else over? I'd believe that or anything else out of this bunch of wackjobs.

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-13, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Retraction."
Is there a rule about how many idols one may have? If they replace one and Malcolm finds it, he'll be able to keep one in each pocket, thereby giving the illusion that he grew a pair. Then he might have the fortitude to deal with the mess he made.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-11-13, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Retraction."
It's not balls Malcolm lacks. It's brains. He's got enough air in his head to power a Cat 5 hurricane for a week. He's not quite as dumb as Reynold and Eddie, but he's close. How in hell he ever thought up that idol move I'll never figure out, because he ain't no brain surgeon, that's for damn sure.

04-10-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
17. "Next time"
Dawn has a nervous breakdown.

04-10-13, 09:10 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Next time"
I think I have seen that episode before.

04-10-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Next time"
It's called a breakdawn.

04-10-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Next time"
Great: another plot which makes no sense.

04-10-13, 09:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Next time"
http://thewalls.bandcamp.com/album/new-dawn-breaking

04-10-13, 11:50 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
usually i am spoiled about who is next. but last week i decided it was time to change that. i felt that i would have enjoyed corine's boot a lot more had i not already known who was going. i am so glad i made this change. my whole experience of the episode would have been been less, i think.
i am going to try and keep away from spoilers for the next episode as well.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PROVIDING A PLACE WHERE I CAN COME AND READ DISCUSSIONS OF THE GAME WITHOUT GETTING SPOILED. CANT SAY THIS ENOUGH! THANKS EVERYONE!
this season is getting better,eventhough brandon should have never been there. IMO he takes away much more from the strategy than he brings in entertainment. i have been re-watching cochran's season and he is TV gold. Brandon is TV crap forsure.
btw, what the heck did brenda do to CBS, i mean they must really hate the girl. she wins immunity and she doesnt even get nominated for sprint player of the week???!!

04-11-13, 08:22 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Good for you. I feel the same way. Curious about Brenda, too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •