The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maggie the Manipulator"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ThePudd 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ThePudd Click to send private message to ThePudd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maggie the Manipulator"
Boy...she is GOOD! Did you see her totally twist April's impression of her from backstabber to ultra loyal partner! She won that Veto, saved herself from being backdoored, and also came out smelling like a rose to all three of those hypocrites! She is like a ROBOT WITH NO EMOTIONS...totally brainwashing them constantly and they don't have a clue. She tried to get Howie "under her spell" again, but fortunatley Janelle saved him from himself by NOT letting them have any alone time together EVER AGAIN! She is setting herself up to be the champion...even by LETTING Evilette win the next HOH so that she could do the dirty work for her. Jennifer, Bo, and Ivette and April are totally under her spell. And, in the end, she probably will manipulate the outcome in such a way that she is standing next to Janelle so she has a definate victory! Does anyone else see this or are the fiendsheep too far gone?? She is masterminding the end result so that she looks like she hadn't turned on any of them to get to the end...Janelle, you have to figure out how to pull this out!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maggie the Manipulator Snidget 09-04-05 1
   RE: Maggie the Manipulator Reality432423 09-05-05 2
 RE: Maggie the Manipulator AugustGirl 09-05-05 3
   RE: Maggie the Manipulator ThePudd 09-05-05 4
       RE: Maggie the Manipulator leianawd 09-06-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maggie the Manipulator"
For someone who doesn't care about the money and doesn't want to play the game she sure seems to work it awfully hard.

A Syren Creation

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality432423 Click to send private message to Reality432423 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maggie the Manipulator"
Makes me sick too, but yea I belive using Veto would have been bad for her game. In the end Beau didn't come out bitter. Makes me sick, they'll love each other no matter what.

Too bad, this will be my last Season of Big Brother. This season is a bad movie, you gotta finish it. However no chance in hell I'll see the sequel.

CBS doesn't care about the audience. Didn't give Kasar immunity for a week. Didn't give us an American Choice to vote on who to evict. I won't see Big Brother anymore.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-05, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maggie the Manipulator"
She is good. Good in an evil way. She has ever so carefully and smoothly gone from "not caring about the money" to setting herself up to win. In yesterday's live feed she also mentioned that if she won she would "help Eric". Yeah, right. *rolls eyes*

Howie should have nominated Maggie and Ivette when he was HOH the first time. Stupid, stupid Howie. It would be a completely different game today. Stupid! Grrrrrrrr.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

ThePudd 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-05-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThePudd Click to send private message to ThePudd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maggie the Manipulator"
You are right...As much as I still love the Jedi, I am still upset about what Howie did on his first HOH. He let Maggie control HIS nominations and, as a result, he and Jenelle are behind the eight ball. Thanks again, Maggotte ((

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-05, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maggie the Manipulator"
Yes, I completely agree, had Howie not fed into Maggie's hand of crap the Soverign would still be going strong and we would all be having a better time watching, but like a bad accident you can't help but still watch. I am still keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that Janelle or Howie will get to the end and win the game. Who knows maybe when certain people are in the sequester house and they are all more honest about things it will come out that Maggie is not what they all thougt and she will lose, but that's just wishful thinking.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •