The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tara or Jessica?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

lennon29 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lennon29 Click to send private message to lennon29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tara or Jessica?"
What do you think?

Also, has this Bachelor season been boring to you guys? It has to me.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tara or Jessica? SilverStar 05-13-04 1
   RE: Tara or Jessica? PepeLePew13 05-13-04 2
       RE: Tara or Jessica? SilverStar 05-14-04 3
           RE: Tara or Jessica? missygirl3 05-14-04 5
               RE: Tara or Jessica? SilverStar 05-14-04 7
                   RE: Tara or Jessica? missygirl3 05-15-04 9
                       RE: Tara or Jessica? rkoen 05-20-04 34
   RE: Tara or Jessica? Rockytop Chick 05-14-04 4
       RE: Tara or Jessica? realityjunky 05-17-04 18
   RE: Tara or Jessica? mizbitt 05-18-04 19
       RE: Tara or Jessica? pandorella 05-19-04 24
           RE: Tara or Jessica? hkb1946 05-19-04 31
               RE: Tara or Jessica? SilverStar 05-19-04 32
   RE: Tara or Jessica? TDeniseS 05-20-04 35
 Tara all the way! RealityAddict 05-14-04 6
   RE: Tara all the way! calamityc 05-15-04 8
 RE: Tara or Jessica? ValleyGirl 05-15-04 10
   RE: Tara or Jessica? Lolette 05-15-04 11
 RE: Tara or Jessica? Loree 05-15-04 12
   RE: Tara or Jessica? Lolette 05-15-04 13
 RE: Tara or Jessica? kelli_blue 05-15-04 14
 RE: Tara or Jessica? qwertypie 05-15-04 15
   RE: Tara or Jessica? escapedude 05-16-04 16
       RE: Tara or Jessica? qwertypie 05-16-04 17
 RE: Tara or Jessica? mookiemeister 05-18-04 20
   RE: Tara or Jessica? cheri26158 05-19-04 21
       RE: Tara or Jessica? cheri26158 05-19-04 22
           RE: Tara or Jessica? oddglass2 05-19-04 23
   RE: Tara or Jessica? Rockytop Chick 05-19-04 27
 RE: Tara or Jessica? buckeyegirl 05-19-04 25
   RE: Tara or Jessica? Tiggertramp 05-19-04 26
 Jessica, I think realitybites 05-19-04 28
   RE: Jessica, I think calamityc 05-19-04 29
       RE: Jessica, I think cheri26158 05-19-04 30
 RE: Tara or Jessica? jaykay 05-20-04 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I definitely think Tara is better for him than Jessica. She's just too young and I don't think Jesse and her have much in common.

I agree that this season has been pretty boring. It's been all about Trish, which was fun in the beginning, but now that she's gone it's just *eh*. They spent so much time focusing on her that I feel I don't even know Jesse or any of the other girls. It's hard to care about them when we barely even see them!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
On the other hand, there's Tara's dad... he'd shoot Jesse in the blink of an eyelash.

Jessica seems a little more grounded with a better family to support her and seems to have more long-term potential than Tara with her shyness and wacko father.

05-14-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Well, I think that most dad's are very protective of their daughters and who they date, and I guess I give Tara's dad the benefit of the doubt concerning how "wacko" he was. Obviously he & Tara's mother must not be together anymore (or maybe she is deceased) seeing as how he was the only family member that Jesse met. If he is a single father, I think that would step up the protectiveness factor even more! Yeah, he was a little over the top with all the guns, but I saw it more like he was trying to see how Jesse would respond and see if he was "good enough" for Tara.

Jessica's family was also very concerned about her and whether she would continue with law school or not. But I guess I just think that 21 is a little too young to be considering marriage.

That said, I really like both of the remaining girls and would be happy with either choice- I just think Tara might have more long-term potential.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-14-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
FYI. .Taras mom is not deceased. Due to the time, they did not show her family dinner. After the date, they all went to eat at her house. She is on our local news every Wed. after the show. She said she wished they would have shown that and how great Jesse bonded with the family. I think for sure he will pick Tara. Jessica is too young.

05-14-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Thanks for the info Missy! That really sucks that we didn't get to see that part of the date, I would really liked to have seen Jesse with other members of Tara's family.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-04, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
you are welcome. I will post again after Wed. nights finale. They will have her on again. I wish you all could see how much Tara just lights up when she talks about Jesse.

rkoen 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rkoen Click to send private message to rkoen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I think Jesse goofed. Here's a girl who's never had a job, never graduated in her final "plan". She never asked Jesse once about what he thought about anything. She justs hangs onto him--never offering any independent thought at all. And here she was standing up in the window watching Jesse turn Tara away.

Now here's Tara--asking Jesse which engagement ring HE likes. Asking how HE feels the night before. And she so sick about hurting her friend that she literally gets sick. Moreover, her plan is made--more than a few references to her VERY successful decorating business, after getting a marketing degree. This is a woman, not a child.

On CNN Entertainment the first thing they talk about is how Tara blew chunks. She was more intuitive than anybody-she knew she was being set to take a fall. And her dad called it right too (in answer to the other thread)--when he met Jesse, he asked Tara, "Where'd you find that wimp?"

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
He's already said something about one of the issues with Jessica was that she's only 21. I'm not sure how old Tara is, I'm thinking 24 or so. I think Jesse's 26 (out of college in 2001). Sounds perfect to me

Besides a boy named Jesse should not marry a girl named Jessica. Too darn cutesy.

I like Tara.

realityjunky 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunky Click to send private message to realityjunky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I think the ABC board says Tara is 22...As to which girl...I personally hope he picked Jessica...JMHO

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-18-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I too think this Bachelor has been rather boring. Jesse isn't very exciting. They don't seem to have much fun on their dates with him. I think it will be Jessica because the fact that she makes the dates a little exciting. Tara is a cute girl, but I would worry about her father if I was Jesse, he is too good with those guns, I don't think he would hesitate to shoot Jesse if he thought he was a scumbag.LOL

pandorella 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandorella Click to send private message to pandorella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"

Jesse is good to look at but not a real firecracker in the personality department.Didn't really see any real chemistry except the usual contrived bachelor mode behavior.

DID HE DO THE NASTY WITH ALL 3 OF THEM??? It sure seemed like it.

hkb1946 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hkb1946 Click to send private message to hkb1946 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I agree that Jesse seems a bit blah in some respects. My questions regarding the "nasty" is what will the final woman chosen think after seeing the whole program and knowing that he probably slept with several of the women. After knowing these women for such a short time, I have to wonder how on earth these relationships ever develop into anything substantial.

Ladyslider

05-19-04, 05:24 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
>I have to wonder how
>on earth these relationships ever
>develop into anything substantial.

Ummm, they don't!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
>I definitely think Tara is better
>for him than Jessica.
>She's just too young and
>I don't think Jesse and
>her have much in common.
>

After Jesse visited the families, it was very clear to me that Jessica was the only choice. The other families were too weird and/or dysfunctional. And I really don't think Jesse will marry Jessica but he had to pick someone. I think Tara's Dad was the reason she didn't get picked. It appears that Jesse is from a close family and Jessica's was the only one that was remotely similar. But Jessica is too young and Jesse is just having fun. He will not marry her.....just a matter of time before the "usual" breakup.

WORST BACHELOR SERIES EVER!!!!!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tara all the way!"
I think Jesse will pick Tara. I thought she was too shy for him at first, but I think that had lots to do with all the cameras and maybe just the akwardness of the situation. ANYWAY, I think they make a great looking couple and they seem to have lots of chemistry. I also think that he is falling very hard for Tara and that's why he felt the need to share his feelings with Jessica...maybe so she wouldn't be completely baffled when he doesn't choose her.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-15-04, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tara all the way!"
The editing this time hasn't seemed so slanted toward one girl, so maybe they are not going for the shocker. Trish has been the shock value for this season, so maybe they didn't feel the need to do that. Common sense says Tara, but how many times has common sense been the ruling factor in these shows?

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
My pick has to be Tara. I feel a different chemistry between her and Jesse than I do with Jessica. I think the only reason Tara was holding back is she was shy to be herself and show her feelings with the cameras in her face, which I'm sure is very daunting if you aren't used to it.
I don't get much info from the pics of the finale, I think you could make a case for either of the girls based on the pics.
As far as the show is concerned, yes, I believe the only element that gave it any spark was the "Trish Factor".

valleygirl

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
from the spoiler pictures and Tara's video(check - Tara's Fantasy suit date) my pick is Tara.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Without thinking about editing or anything like that. I think Tara is the winner. I just see more of spark between her and Jesse.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Tara with Jesse and Jessica with Billy Palmer (Jesse's younger brother from "Notre Dame" ) http://und.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/palmer_billy00.html

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I don't really care for either of them all that much...neither in the F2 stands out for me this season. But I think they'd both make a good match for Jesse. From the sounds of it though, I think Tara's the winner.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Tara, not that I really care because the whole Trish thing has been so contrived that I lost interest (I don't like to be so blatantly manipulated -- pretty bad when the soap operas seem subtle in comparison)
La Vida es un Tango!

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Ive actually heard he runs off with Trish!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-04, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
After it is revealed that she is actually the Salem Slasher and carrying the unborn child of his supposedly dead twin brother that is now plotting his revenge by blowing up the spy headquarters and pinning it on Jesse after (of course) stealing the computer chip which would allow him control of all the communication satellites?
Actually more plausible than this season!
La Vida es un Tango!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Jesse should pick Jessica because she is willing to move to NY for him. That shows she's commited to him. But I think Jesse will end up picking Tara because she's harder to get. And a guy like a girl who is hard to get.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

cheri26158 31 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
cheri

hey if he picks Jessica and marries her, they have many fringes:

1. Their monogram towels can have two letters JP or can say jesse palmer and either can use it!

2. The wedding invitations- they can say both jesse's and the parents of the bride and groom.. another nickel saved here...

3. When she wears his letterman jacket again, people might think she was the one who lettered in football.

4. And on a final note.. Jesse's parents were not quite as scary...ohhhh i wish i was not so tired or this woud be a top ten list. Good morning all!

05-19-04, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cheri26158 Click to send private message to cheri26158 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
cheri

haha oh and pardon my imperfections with my finger spellcheck in the prior message. it seems to be out of order. hopefully those imperfections just enhance your reading pleasure. Wonderful morning to all!

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Welcome to the boards cheri!

Click Edit (on bottom right hand corner) to edit your message after you posted.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I saw the part where Jessica said she had applied to some NY area law schools. But I must have missed the part where Tara said she would not be willing to move.

And Jesse may not be in NY long , after the Giants let him go

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
I'm hoping he picks Tara, but honestly I could care less. Even with the Trish factor, this was one of the most boring seasons ever. I just can't seem to care about any of the girls who were on. Even during Meredith's season I had more passion about who I wanted her to choose.

"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-04, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Buckeye, I agree with you, they tried to spice it up, but yawn, I could care less. They diverted our attention away from these girls because they were too dull maybe? Because Jesse is too dull maybe?? Trish WAS this show. She was all they had to make it entertaining.

You are right, I could care less, I will be folding laundry and doing other things with it on in the background...

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jessica, I think"
No real enthusiasm for either of them from this corner (or Jesse's), but Jessica is less likely to cause problems for our bachelor after the relationship fizzles.

"This is realitybites and I approved this post."

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jessica, I think"
While reading your sentence I got an immediate mental image of Tara and her Dad with their guns. lol

05-19-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Jessica, I think"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-04 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-19-04 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

cheri

Thank you kindly for the editing advice. Now Calamity that was a great reminder. How can one forget the last image of tara and her father's guns.. her father might want a shot gun wedding if he saw that his little girls' man of her dreams slept with three bachelorettes last week on national television. Do you think that restored his faith in tall men? I think with Bachelor Bob they proved that fantasy suite was a bad situation. This time they didn't even give them a make out room. Just bedrooms with candles. TMI for me.

I honestly think Mr. boring Jesse is going to marry the girl and it will be the most hyped wedding of our time. I think these two are pretty enough to be a Trista and Ryan. So unfortunately ladies and gentlemen, I think we need to be ready to forward the letters to the network for no more pink weddings. Classic linen or I'm not watching. And if it is not a diamond encrusted carriage instead of shoes.. well then too they are loosing my viewership. Stay tuned for more cheri wedding tips and

Cheers.. cheri

jaykay 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-04, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jaykay Click to send private message to jaykay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Tara or Jessica?"
Totally dull.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •