The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep9 Vid-Caps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-13, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep9 Vid-Caps"
*No Sources* Please use this thread as repository of vidcaps and discussion of vidcaps regarding the 9th episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo dabo 04-04-13 1
 Press Images dabo 04-04-13 2
   RE: Press Images Flowerpower 04-05-13 3
       RE: Press Images Sheldor 04-08-13 7
           RE: Press Images dabo 04-08-13 8
 10Sec Promo dabo 04-06-13 4
 PIP dabo 04-08-13 5
 Sunday Promo dabo 04-08-13 6
   RE: Sunday Promo Arnold_Lorax2 04-08-13 9
       RE: Sunday Promo dabo 04-08-13 12
   Odd Edit dabo 04-08-13 10
   RE: Sunday Promo Bebo 04-08-13 11
       RE: Sunday Promo michel 04-08-13 13
 Web Promo dabo 04-09-13 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-04-13, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
Many thanks to the folks at SurvivorFever.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s26_ep9_4_3.html

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor, it's time for Malcolm to make a move...

Malcolm (talking to Dawn): If we're going to do something, it has to be now.

Malcolm (camera confessional): They thought they cut off the head of the snake.

Probst: ...and Eddie flirts his way back into the game.

Eddie (to Andrea): I am indirectly hitting on you.

Andrea (camera confessional): I don't know who goes out here and falls for someone. I mean, that's really rare.

04-04-13, 11:57 PM (EST)
2. "Press Images"

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-13, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-13 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

For the IC: Erik is looking good, imo. But, isn't Brenda a surfer girl/surf shop professional type? I wouldn't be surprised to see her do well in this challenge.

Wonder if there are any divers in the group?

As for the other challenge...?

Clearly, Eddie, Reynold, Erik, Cochroach, and Michael will win....?

ETA: Erik did this challenge for immunity in Survivor: Micronesia. It came down to Ozzy and Jason, and Jason won it. FWIW...

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-08-13, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images"
Brenda runs a stand up paddle board company.No holding your breath.

Erik was the first male to quit after all the females quit in Micronesia

04-08-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-13 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

This challenge is a pretty good even the playing field challenge, it basically comes down to staying calm. Reach your panic point, let it get to you, you're out. If Brenda truly is "Serenity" she has it in the bag.

Dawn may not have a chance here, who knows. Her emotional issues seem to center a lot on the high stakes of the game, and pushing past the moral ambiguities of Survivor.

Eddie will want to win to impress the ladies. Especially Andrea. Cochran will want to win to impress the ladies. Especially Andrea. Phillip will want to win to impress the spy fraternity. Sherri will want to win to have II.

Erik is easily bored, he has a girlfriend back home, he probably doesn't think he's in any danger anyway. Andrea will want to win but politically she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Malcolm and Reynold know they are holding idols. Maalcolm will want to win only so he doesn't have to worry about playing his idol, and so no one will suspect he has one. Reynold won't think that much about it.

Jeff will yammer from time to time because, really, this is pretty static TV unless he yammers at the players, in essence his yammering is part of the challenge.

04-06-13, 05:09 PM (EST)
4. "10Sec Promo"
Announcer: Wednesday, will the macho men band together?

Cochran (camera confessional): I wouldn't be engaging in any sort of masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls.

04-08-13, 00:48 AM (EST)
5. "PIP"
Announcer: Will the men form a power alliance, or be seduced into betrayal. It's sink or swim on a new Survivor, Wednesday, at 8, 7 Central.

04-08-13, 00:54 AM (EST)
6. "Sunday Promo"
Announcer: Survivor, Wednesday, will the macho men band together? Or be seduced?

Eddie (to Andrea): I'll do whatever I need to do.

Andrea: Will you vote the way I say?

Reynold (camera confessional): Let's get like, take the muscle to the end.

Cochran (camera confessional): I won't be engaging in any sort of masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls.

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-13, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sunday Promo"
Cochran (camera confessional): I won't be engaging in any sort of masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls.<\i>

Cochran, Eddie, Reynolds, Michael and Erik win the reward which looks like soccer with a goalie on a post that jumps and tries to block the shot being thrown from a running jumping player. The question is does Sherri get to choose which team she wants to cheer on and join when they win reward because she sits out or not?

During the reward Reynolds talks about an all guy alliance and that is what gives Cochran the confessional above I'm guessing.

Agman siggified me

04-08-13, 09:35 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Sunday Promo"
If Sherri gets to back a team she can either make the politically astute choice to back Orange, or just go with who she would prefer to spend time with (Orange).

Andrea and Brenda made friends with Sherri on Gota beach. Dawn and Sherri as the older women presumably have more in common. Phillip is delusional and she doesn't care for him but she knows how to put up with Shamars. Malcolm separated from Eddie and Reynold might even turn out to be fun to have around.

Purple obviously has the better athletic team but she would have to put up with Eddie and Reynold (with or without reward), hang out with Cochran and/or Erik until the whole tribe is back together, or just find a corner, or make busy work for herself (cook for the boys) -- which she would do even though it's not her thing.

04-08-13, 06:54 PM (EST)
10. "Odd Edit"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-13 AT 10:19 PM (EST)

Per the press photos we know at RC they compete as teams with Sherri sitting out. They wear both their green buffs and their team color buffs.

Orange Team: Andrea, Brenda, Dawn, Phillip, Malcolm (defending).

Purple Team: Cochran, Eddie, Erik, Reynold, Michael (defending).

Phillip (blurred) throws for orange, ball is orange. Cochran in shot.

Malcolm defends against purple, goal scored.

Eddie, Erik and Reynold cheer Cochran's goal.

Phillip in water, purple buff not evident.

Malcolm, orange buff evident but on head rather than arm.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-13, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sunday Promo"
There aren't enough muscle men to get a majority, so the seduced betrayal seems the more likely option. Will Eddie be taking the Walk of Shame?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-13, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sunday Promo"
or he sells out his alliance, revealing Reynold's idol. Malcolm said he had Erik but he didn't. Reynold said he had Eddie 100% but what if...

04-09-13, 09:15 PM (EST)
14. "Web Promo"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s26_wp_ep9.html

Announcer: Survivor, Wednesday....

Malcolm: Who wants some?

Announcer: ...will the men form a testosterone filled alliance?

Malcolm (camera confessional): ...that's enough to take over the game.

Announcer: Or be seduced?

Eddie (camera confessional): I think that Andrea likes me.

Andrea (camera confessional): The more I play up this relationship, the more likely Eddie is to give me information.

Eddie: I'll do whatever I need to do.

Andrea: Will you vote the way I say?

Announcer: But no vote is ever certain.

Reynold (camera confessional): Let's just take the muscle to the end.

Cochran (camera confessional): I wouldn't be engaging in any sort of masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •