The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Topics of Interest the Hamsters Could Debate Besides Janelle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Topics of Interest the Hamsters Could Debate Besides Janelle"
We know the hamsters are bored.

We know they are all full of antipathy for the other team.

We know there has to be something else they could debate to pass the time - if they only had brains.

Question 1 - Do they actually have more than two synapses firing at any given time?

Question 2 - Did they elect to leave brain cells at home in favor of packing another tee shirt or bathing suit?

Question 3 - Are there any interesting topics that could be debated besides "I hate ______________________"?

Suggestions off the top of my head:

I wonder what's going on in the real world?

What are some ways we can make our country more secure?

How can anyone fight guerillas/terrorists and win?

Places I have traveled and what I learned.

Places I would like to have a second or third home.

Things I have seen while doing my real job. Issues being debated in my field of work.

My favorite books and movies, and why.

My hobbies and why they mean so much to me.

How I handle stress.

Lamest tv shows/movies EVER.

My most hated teacher. My most loved teacher. And why.

My most embarassing moment.

When I was a kid........................

Things I am working on about myself to change, and why.

Top Ten Reasons I Hate BB - oh wait, they've covered that one.

Lawdy, hamsters. Have you no curious brain cells in your bodies?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: They have no Topics of Interest... goldie1000 09-04-05 1
 RE: Topics of Interest the Hamsters... flipxcyd 09-04-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: They have no Topics of Interest."
I am with you totally on this one Okay Chatt.

I don't believe the 3 witches have the mental capasity to discuss normal life experiences. They enjoy cutting people down, and thrive on it immensly.

I see it as, they are displeased with their own lives so therefore they try to make themselves feel better by dissing others - constantly. I am surprised that Maggie doesn't sway the conversation to something intellegent once in a while. She is a nurse so we know she has brains ! And everything Ivette has said about herself, has been nothing but negative. They have alot of hate installed in them. And I think most of it stems from one bad apple "Ivette".
One bad apple can spoil a whole bunch.

But the 3 of them would just blame their negative attitudes on Janelle of course. Who else do they have to blame ?
certainly not themselves.

If Janelle wasn't the target I believe someone else would be !
Hense - turning their misery onto someone else.
I know on past BB shows we learned new things about the houseguests all the time.

Not on this show. This has been, I would say my least favourite season of all time.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Topics of Interest the Hamsters Could Debate Besides Janelle"
Hey CBS! Are you reading these boards? (I doubt it) I've stopped watching after James got booted. (can't believe I've lasted this long) I cannot stand watching (or hearing for that matter) of the constant yapping of Yapril and Evil. I've resorted to observing everyone else talk about the show on the message boards. I've officially removed BB off of my Tivo. Now I'm constantly glued to these message boards. =)

Hey, to all those watching these feeds and posting up to date commentary, I appreciate very much.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •