The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
I am really confused as to what they showed in Tara & Jesse's fantasy suite. All I really picked up was them slipping into another room (the bathrooM??? weird!) and her coming out with his tie around her neck. Is that really all they showed of their room stay or did I black out & miss something??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date RealityAddict 05-13-04 1
   RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date kajagogo 05-13-04 2
       RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date silesia18 05-14-04 3
           RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date KMan 05-14-04 4
               RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date Lolette 05-14-04 5
               RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date qwertypie 05-16-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-04, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
I just saw the empty bed pretty much the whole time. They did show Tara appearing to reach behind her back as if she was unhooking her dress...then Jesse walked toward the camera with his jacket in hand...and then Tara walked toward the camera with Jesse's tie in hand...blah blah blah. The camera fading in and out and them messing with clothes was surely just to alude to some foolin' around. I prefer not to see their smacky make-out sessions so this view was fine by me!

kajagogo 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-04, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kajagogo Click to send private message to kajagogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
i know! the leg-grinding with jessica was really gross to me! he sure seems like a great kisser though... but he always tries to kiss while he's talkin... SHUT UP jesse!

i just wondered if maybe tara's fantasy suite date was super boring so they took what they barely had & tried to make it seem steamy. i didn't fall for it myself.

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-04, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
i noticed that too! you never know what he's saying b/c he never finishes his sentences!! so annoying!

KMan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KMan Click to send private message to KMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
My guess is that he had sex with all three women.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
Tara's Video http://www.channeloklahoma.com/index.html

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tara's 'fantasy suite' date"
>My guess is that he had
>sex with all three women.
Gee, and only one more and he would tie blob for SLEAZIEST.BACHELOR.EVER.

La Vida es un Tango!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •