The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-13, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all airtime discussion of tonight's mysteeeerious episode on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time the West Coast will have become so confused by the enigmatic Mobius strip of an edit as to create bicoastal confusion about what the hell just happened. Promos with no pictures, teaser releases lacking words -- it's as if the Powers That Be want us to have absolutely no idea of what's going on before, during, or after the episode. I guess our only resort is to patiently sit through what our befuddled minds have no chance to comprehend and then hope some kind producer explains it to us afterwards. In small words. With colorful diagrams. And candy.

I like candy. Don't you?

March 13th, 2013: the night 'Idiot Edit' got a whole new dictionary entry.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Sheldor 03-13-13 1
 Special warning. Estee 03-13-13 2
   RE: Special warning. Arnold_Lorax2 03-13-13 3
 Sing with me Bebo 03-13-13 4
   RE: Sing with me Snidget 03-13-13 15
 Previously on Survivor: Flowerpower 03-13-13 5
 So now they switch the focus... Estee 03-13-13 6
   RE: So now they switch the f... CTgirl 03-13-13 63
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Bebo 03-13-13 7
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Estee 03-13-13 11
 Brandon and the emotional spin cycl... Estee 03-13-13 8
 I figured it out! Bebo 03-13-13 9
   RE: I figured it out! Estee 03-13-13 19
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 03-13-13 10
   RE: Post Intro.... Estee 03-13-13 13
       RE: Post Intro.... Bebo 03-13-13 16
       RE: Post Intro.... michel 03-13-13 58
 RC Bebo 03-13-13 12
   RE: RC Bebo 03-13-13 14
       RE: RC Bebo 03-13-13 18
           RE: RC jbug 03-13-13 50
           RE: RC dabo 03-13-13 70
 Reynold's bulging again! Bebo 03-13-13 17
   RE: Reynold's bulging again! Snidget 03-13-13 22
       RE: Reynold's bulging again! Estee 03-13-13 24
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Flowerpower 03-13-13 20
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... jbug 03-13-13 46
       RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Estee 03-13-13 51
           RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Murphy3126 03-13-13 69
       RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... PepeLePew13 03-13-13 73
 Phillip says the title Bebo 03-13-13 21
   RE: Phillip says the title michel 03-13-13 59
 That's the first trigger? Estee 03-13-13 23
   RE: That's the first trigger? Bebo 03-13-13 26
       RE: That's the first trigger? Estee 03-13-13 30
           RE: That's the first trigger? Bebo 03-13-13 34
               RE: That's the first trigger? CTgirl 03-13-13 65
                   RE: That's the first trigger? Snidget 03-13-13 72
                       RE: That's the first trigger? dabo 03-13-13 74
 And God sent him a Hantz. Estee 03-13-13 25
 There we go! Bebo 03-13-13 27
   RE: There we go! Bebo 03-13-13 29
       RE: There we go! Snidget 03-13-13 32
           RE: There we go! Estee 03-13-13 43
               RE: There we go! Snidget 03-13-13 54
                   RE: There we go! Estee 03-13-13 57
                       RE: There we go! Arnold_Lorax2 03-13-13 66
 Pre-meltdown... Flowerpower 03-13-13 28
   Gota speculation Bebo 03-13-13 31
   RE: Pre-meltdown... Estee 03-13-13 33
       RE: Pre-meltdown... Arnold_Lorax2 03-13-13 52
           RE: Pre-meltdown... Estee 03-13-13 55
               RE: Pre-meltdown... Arnold_Lorax2 03-13-13 56
                   RE: Pre-meltdown... Estee 03-13-13 60
 The background music during the bre... Estee 03-13-13 35
 Understatement of the Year Bebo 03-13-13 36
 You seem a little hostile Snidget 03-13-13 37
 Exchange of the year. Estee 03-13-13 38
 Pot, Kettle. Estee 03-13-13 39
 We May Never Pass This Way Again...... Snidget 03-13-13 40
   RE: We May Never Pass This Way Agai... Bebo 03-13-13 42
       Raise your hand Estee 03-13-13 44
           RE: Raise your hand Bebo 03-13-13 47
               RE: Raise your hand Estee 03-13-13 53
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Flowerpower 03-13-13 41
   RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Bebo 03-13-13 45
 Brandon's final words. Estee 03-13-13 48
 Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 03-13-13 49
   RE: Next time on Survivor....: michel 03-13-13 62
 Gotta be fair. Estee 03-13-13 61
 Swap! michel 03-13-13 64
   RE: Swap! Sheldor 03-13-13 75
 Let's take a moment Snidget 03-13-13 67
   RE: Let's take a moment dabo 03-13-13 68
       RE: Let's take a moment Snidget 03-13-13 71
 RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. No... Arnold_Lorax2 03-13-13 76
   BRAIN BLEACH! Snidget 03-14-13 77
       RE: BRAIN BLEACH! rachelOH63 03-14-13 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-13, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
If you are watching Survivor from outside the US don't forget that the US changed to Daylight Saving Time this past Sunday (moved clocks ahead 1 hour) so Survivor will be airing 1 hour earlier this week in reference to GMT/UTC time.

EDT – Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone offset: UTC - 4 hours

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html

03-13-13, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Special warning."
Due to the sensitive nature of the material within tonight's episode, some people may be uncomfortable with watching events unfold. Viewer snarkiness and complete lack of empathy is advised.

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-13, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Special warning."
You have a way with words where is the like button?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Sing with me"
Here we go loopty loo
Here we go loopty light
Here we go loopty loo
All on a Wednesday night

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sing with me"
This has been running through my head..

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to leave because I'd go berzerk?
Well, you left me anyhow and the days got worse and worse and now you see I've gone completely out of my mind.

And They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats
and they're coming to take me away ha ha

You thought it was joke and so you laughed,
you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right?
You know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Previously on Survivor:"
So, so happy that Brandon will be going down....get that psycho OUT of here! Let the show begin.

Previously on survivor...

Despite Reynold's heroics the fans lost 3rd IC in a row. For the Fans, winning was't their problem, they were targeting one of their own, see Corrine, and Brandon...the entire tribe was left wondering what he would do next.
At the fans tribe, Shamar was a constant pain, but it was an eye injury that took him from the game...at TC they questioned physical strength vs loyalty, in the end Reynold played it safe and Laura was voted out...15 left

At Gota...This is going to be a turning point says Eddie and Matt and Michael agree, no hard feelings to Laura, she was the weakest swimmer, are you all right Sherrie, I am fine, Sherri: We voted out Laura, because she was special to me, reminded me of my daughter, but I had to go with the tribe because they were voting her out no matter what.

Reynold says that he used the idol and he's not sad about it...Reynold said that he didn't want to get duped, in conf, Reynold:...you guys were worthless in challenges, and you need me around, and he gave up his idol...he says I didn't take jabs at you and your alliance, I just want us to play together moving forward. Matt conf: now there might be another idol out here in the island idol to find...Michael says that we don't want Reynold to find the idol because he is a clutch guy and he can do it all, I don't want him to get too far at my expense....

03-13-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
6. "So now they switch the focus."
Pre-credits segment is all about the Fans and their fretting about Reynolds getting the idol a second time. (Not that we know if it's been replaced. 'Re-hidden' doesn't apply this year.) Reynolds is also starting to wonder if his TC invulnerability due to idol drunkenness will bite him later. It will. And we learn that even when Sherri claims to be regretful of an action -- in this case, voting out Island Daughter Laura -- she still looks like she's smirking.

I dunno. Maybe it's a facial twitch.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: So now they switch the focus."
Or Botox.

03-13-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Michael's "logic" - Reynold is awesome at challenges, Reynold got our fire started, I don't want him to have an idol because he could jeopardize my position in the game.

So...losing challenges and not having fire would make you more likely to win?

03-13-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I believe we call that The Cirie.

03-13-13, 08:13 PM (EST)
8. "Brandon and the emotional spin cycle."
I want to pull a Dalton and leave for my family.

I was going to destroy the camp, but I'm feeling much better now.

I want to stay and play for my family.

I may or may not still destroy the camp. I'm not sure.

He's a bitch, he's a lover, he's a child, he's a mother, he's a sinner, he's a saint, he does not feel ashamed, and his neurons are firing randomly.

Back way up.

03-13-13, 08:14 PM (EST)
9. "I figured it out!"
Dr. Brandon and Mr. Hantz!

Mr. Hantz showed up at night to tell them he wanted to quit and pee on the camp. Dr. Brandon showed up in the morning and told them he was going to stay in the game and play.

Meanwhile, the camp found out that Brandon plans to be even more intense.

03-13-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I figured it out!"
*checks tablecloth for invisible bloodstains*

You don't want to know.

03-13-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Post Intro...."
Brandon tells his tribe that he would do anything for his wife and his kids...leaving them at the drop of the hat to go and play this game, that I was completely selfish...I can't do that to my babies, so the next TC, I am volunteering for you to vote me out of the game...Malcolm says that in conf: this has repurcussions outside the Hantz family, maybe he should have thought of that before he came out here...

Brandon tells them that he was going to go all Hantz on them and dump out the beans and rice and destroy the camp

Corrine says in conf: that Brandon was going to burn down the camp, he's spinning out of control and it's a danger for everyone around him, what's he going to do...

In the AM, his motivations were selfish, his perspective has now changed, I am going to stick it out and I am going to do this for THEM....I am intense, I am going to stay, I'm excited, I don't know what I am going to do....OMG, he's a WHACK JOB!

RC:

Laura voted out at the last TC.

Todays RC: 2 members of each tribe hold onto a rope attached to a net, the other tribe members shoot coconuts into net till it becomes to heavy and they drop. Last tribe still holding the net wins barb b que, sausage, veggies, condiments, wine, BIG reward...favs sitting out Andrea Dawn and Erik sit out...

Phillip and Brandon vs Matthew and Michael holding the nets...GO....Reynbold is the only one that scores, then Brenda, Sherry, Malcolm and Julia and Brenda and Corrine, Reynold all hit, Eddie misses...Sherri misses....Phillip hollars a war cry...Corrine and Cochran score, Reynold is on fire, picking on Brandon....Brandon takes alot of weight, Sherri is worthless in this challenge, Brandon struggling, Malc scores again, Brenda is on fire, Brandon is the first to drop....Malco pummels Matt....and Matt is out...Down to 2, Phillip vs Michael...Phillip is struggling, and Micahel is struggling, and Michael releases and Favorites win, Phillip once again the hero for the favorites tribe, and they all hug him, even the whacko Brandon...See the Fans bummed...Sherri was worthless, despite another good effort there is nothing for you, head back to camp.

03-13-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Post Intro...."
I hate to say this, but Phillip did a good job in that challenge. A little distraction, a whole lot of concentration... but at the same time, the fans arguably lost on their player placement. Someone else should have been holding those nets.

And Sherri? Is now at a challenge value of 65% Scout.

03-13-13, 08:23 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Post Intro...."
Philip did a really good job in that challenge. With Brandon out first, the fans were focused on Philip, so he was handling a bigger burden that the Goats.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Post Intro...."
I can't understand why Eddie threw coconuts and Matt held a net. The guy was beaten by Fran in the 1st challenge while Eddie was kept for his muscles. How dumb?

But I have to disagree: No one was as bad as Scout. Fortunately, she got to sit a few times.

03-13-13, 08:17 PM (EST)
12. "RC"
Brandon is the first to lose his nuts. Then Matt loses his nuts. Michael and Philip are both struggling with their nuts, but Philip uses the power of his underwear to beat out Michael and win reward for Bikal.

03-13-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
14. "RE: RC"
During the post-challenge hug, Brandon did not really join in the love. He was being embraced but looked upset even though they won.

Methinks the conflict between him and Philip will come up because Brandon was the first one out and Philip was the one who saved the tribe's bacon (or, more accurately, the BBQ).

03-13-13, 08:25 PM (EST)
18. "RE: RC"
Yup, Brandon's pissed that Philip is taking credit for winning the challenge. Um, that's because he did.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: RC"
nods

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: RC"
Well, to be fair, Rapidfire Sureshot Reynold was trying to knock Brandon out first. So Brandon did his part by being cannon fodder, drawing fire as long as he could. He should get credit for having done his part in the challenge because it was the team who won.

03-13-13, 08:23 PM (EST)
17. "Reynold's bulging again!"
Everyone searched for the idol, and Reynold got it again.

03-13-13, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Reynold's bulging again!"
Did they hide it while he was watching them?

03-13-13, 08:32 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Reynold's bulging again!"
I am now prepared to renegotiate my future idol hiding consultant fee.

03-13-13, 08:28 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-13 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

Gota: Eddie seen starting the wet fire, First conf: thought today was the day they would turn it around...and we blew it...Michael says we need to try something new...and Sherri in conf says I had to keep my mouth shut, they wanted muscle and now look, same thing we lost and Laura is gone.

See Michael and Matt and Eddie all looking for an HII...See monkeys...Matt says in conf that it's no secret that we are all looking for an idol and Reynold is looking too, Matt says if he finds it he is NOT telling anyone in the tribe...see them all looking, Sherri has conf and Micheal has conf about it...see Reynold looking and he FINDS IT!!!! Michael says as long as Reynold doesn't find it...he's ecstatic, thrilled, now he's still looking, he doesn't want the majority alliance to know I have it, I want to use it at a time when I really need it, mouth shut, I will tell Eddie, this is how you play Survivor....he tells him in the shelter...and of course Julia is lurking close by....he says you and me dude to Eddie...Eddie in conf, Eddie says it's awesome...funny to see Sherri out there looking for it she has been since day 1.

Andrea says that Brandon seems sullen...see him with the bar b que...Andrea says even if he won a million I don't think he'd get right in his head. Br says he was trying so hard to make this game not about me...Phillip Sheppard this dumb a$$ special agent thinks he won this challenge and I am aggrevated and I feel like venting about it...

Br is telling Phillip that hes opinion ...he says alot everytime some says something...how about you shut the F up and let someone else have an opinion. Corrine in conf talking badly about unstable Brandon...Malc in conf: Br finally snapped. No matter what type of game he plays he will be more of a drain on the camp than he's worth at some point...

I am not going to have some young punk tell me what to do, if he ever came at me, he'll see a diff't side of me. See Phil and Brandon arguing...Phil said that I told you you were getting farther than you were last time...Br says don't I make that decision for myself...Phil tells him , yes, you can still trust me, and they apologize, and Phil in conf: in my book you are personna non grata, the first opportunity to get rid of him, I will, I will not put up with him.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sherry thinks muscle wasn't important to the challenge; they lost even with muscle.
Sherry? you lost because YOU couldn't get a nut in the basket!

03-13-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It almost came across as her trying to convince herself before having to do the same to the others at Council.

Or maybe she's just that delusional. There's a lot of that going around lately. I think it's spread through pink briefs.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-13, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>I think it's spread through pink briefs.

LOL!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

>Sherry? you lost because YOU
>couldn't get a nut in the basket!

So how did she end up with three children, huh? Nuts into the basket is what she does well!

03-13-13, 08:29 PM (EST)
21. "Phillip says the title"
Right before the commercial break, Phillip said he would vote Brandon out at the first opportunity and called him Persona Non Grata.

I never thought I would say this, but Phillip has been awesome so far this episode (so much that I'm actually spelling his name right). He rocked the RC and walked away when Brandon went off on him.

03-13-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Phillip says the title"
Phillip has done well in many challenges. You can tell he really worked out to be in good shape this time.

03-13-13, 08:30 PM (EST)
23. "That's the first trigger?"
Phillip owns his part of the challenge in the usual egotistical way -- but Brandon can't take that? And then Phillip (who cannot be questioned in any way) tells Brandon -- to his face -- that Brandon does not have any influence over his own place in the game, followed by plotting to get Brandon out immediately if not sooner? Questioning The Pink Pantyer starts everything off? Really?

...makes sense in context, I guess...

03-13-13, 08:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: That's the first trigger?"
Corinne was calling him crazy before that even happened. Malcolm made it clear that this has all been building.

03-13-13, 08:40 PM (EST)
30. "RE: That's the first trigger?"
Oh, I know: I've been watching this season. But it's one thing to see the fuse being laid out over four episodes and another to spot the first spark creating a red spot of hissing rush. I was just expecting something more emotional.

03-13-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
34. "RE: That's the first trigger?"
It was just a spark - you're right there. Then Andrea added fuel to the fire by telling Brandon that Phillip wanted to throw the challenge to get rid of him.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: That's the first trigger?"
What was Andrea thinking when she told him that? Yeah, you would tell an ally that, but she had to know he wouldn't take it well. I don't think she thought before she said anything.

03-13-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
72. "RE: That's the first trigger?"
Still young enough to have the Queen Bee, pretty girl mean thing programming that says any time I can dump fuel on some drama over there the better it will be for me?

It takes awhile for some people to stop the whole causing drama because they can as their default behavior.

03-13-13, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: That's the first trigger?"
It takes awhile for some people to stop the whole causing drama because they can as their default behavior.

And some people live their entire lives in soap opera mode.

03-13-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
25. "And God sent him a Hantz."
What are six words which will never be spoken in that order again?

03-13-13, 08:37 PM (EST)
27. "There we go!"
Phillip talked to Andrea about throwing the challenge, and she goes straight to Brandon.

03-13-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
29. "RE: There we go!"
Brandon goes to Phillip and gets furious that Phillip wants to vote him out. Brandon yells that he'll give them a reason to vote him out, and he dumps the rice and beans. Dawn tries to get him to walk away and get himself together while the others save what they can from the rice.

03-13-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
32. "RE: There we go!"
You know, I've seen the "stop crying or I'll give you a reason to cry" threat from parents...

But I've never seen the kid beat themselves with the belt before.

03-13-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
43. "RE: There we go!"
I've seen 'I'll punish myself before you can'. It's exactly this ugly -- but it's not what was going on here.

03-13-13, 09:07 PM (EST)
54. "RE: There we go!"
I get the whole uncontested author of my life after you looked into the void existential philosophical empowering yourself thingy.

But the author of one's own self-destruction as a point of pride and proof of manhood...that's new. Did the void look back for too long?

Or did he just pick up some buzzwords as he walked past some self-help thing and think it makes him...um...sound smart? or whatever he was trying to be?

03-13-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
57. "RE: There we go!"
But the author of one's own self-destruction as a point of pride and proof of manhood...that's new.

One word: addiction. There are some people who proudly proclaim they'll kill themselves by any means they choose and no one has the right to deny their selected death.

I have seen exactly the pride & proof justification at work. There are times when it's almost impossible to break.

03-13-13, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: There we go!"
As author of his survivor book he has now quit the game twice

03-13-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
28. "Pre-meltdown..."
...but, he's going to blow at any MOMENT!

Fans: It's pouring...Matt has been wet for 2 days stratight, can't move his "dead persons feet...

Michael says that camp life is horrible, we are failing at all things Survivor, he's trying to fortify the shelter....Eddie is covering up the fire with leaves and branches...Eddie in conf: I have a head cold, I'm suffering, they are soaking wet in the shelter...I want my mommy says Matt....In conf: alot of bad things have happened in the last 13 days, it reaches a point wher eyou say, Gosh, I wish something good would happen to our tribe...cut to Favs

See Brandon making a fire in the shelter...this Phillip and Br rivalry is getting to me, who starts the fire, who is the only dude that can start a fire with the flint, I don't need a 54 y o ##### telling me crap...

Phil says we have to get Br out, he's not sane, he's not one of us, I would not consider throwing a challenge, but now it's a degree of compassion for him and potentially a game saver for us to throw the challenge, Phil tells Andrea, I need him gone...I don't want him around anymore, he needs to go...if he doesn't go, I won't be happy...Andrea shakes her head, Br tells Andrea that he apologized, I was the bigger man...I don't like where this is going...Ids he going to throw the challenge? Andrea says if he does I will have issures....I am someone who cooks takes care of the fire, does everything...

he grabs Phil and tells him I thought that we had figured this out, he tells Phill that Andrea spoke to me and told me you wanted me voted out...Phil says he can't trust him, you have shared info with others, Br says you are like playing with a child no one in there is an exterminator, blah, no one likes their names, they don't like you, they are lying to you...and Br throws out the rice, and now the beans, Br, stop, calm down, hey Phil, here is a reason to vote me out, come on b!tch...you secret agent, now vote me out b!tch...

He's not going to disrespect me anymore...as Br paces the beach and Dawn is there, Br, says that he is the author of my fate, now vote me out B!tch...Br is ready to fist fight, he is out of his mind, Dawn in conf...is he in a place where we can still play with him, or throw the challenge and get rid of him, which is what you never do in this game

03-13-13, 08:41 PM (EST)
31. "Gota speculation"
Matt's starting to get a story, and it's not a good one - he is having trouble with his feet. Sounds to me like he's not long for this game.

03-13-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Pre-meltdown..."
He dumped their rice & beans because Phillip challenged his frank & beans.

*sigh*

There is no psych exam any more, is there?

Random thought of the segment: idols make good rice scoops.

Give Brandon this much final credit: he did sniff the challenge throw out. But after that...

03-13-13, 09:04 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Pre-meltdown..."
Would you believe me if I told you that they still do give the psych evaluations and Brandon failed his but Probst wanted him on this season anyway?

03-13-13, 09:08 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Pre-meltdown..."
In a heartbeat.

That adds something to the massage restraint scene: Jiffie potentially realizing that if this goes all the way south, it's ultimately his fault. So much for neutral space -- that turns everything into 'I need to be where I can tackle him first'.

Or if you want to give it a more positive spin, he likes Brandon, wanted to see him get another chance, and was just that sorry things turned out as they did. Someone could try to sell that. I don't think I want to.

03-13-13, 09:11 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Pre-meltdown..."
They also do not show that Jeff was signalling for security behind his back he was truly fearful that he would need extra restraint.

03-13-13, 09:17 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Pre-meltdown..."
*considers* If Brandon just tried to push off and get free to rush Phillip, I'd give him the edge in raw power. As for a fight between Phillip and Brandon -- I trust in Phillip's secret agent combat training about as much as I trust Shane's ability to record fight play-by-play on his Woodberry. It would be all about who hit first and hardest, and I'm guessing more players would have scattered out of the way than tried to break things up.

Huh. Much more prospective battle breakdown and I'll be sorry I missed it.

03-13-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
35. "The background music during the breakdown."
Pure horror film approaching serial killer soundtrack.

Subtle.

03-13-13, 08:47 PM (EST)
36. "Understatement of the Year"
Jeff: Brandon, you're getting a little hostile.

03-13-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
37. "You seem a little hostile"
As Jeff realizes he may not have had enough hostage negotiation training for this job.

03-13-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
38. "Exchange of the year."
"You seem a little hostile."

"Just a tad."

03-13-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
39. "Pot, Kettle."
Yeah, Phillip, you'd know all about living on illusions, wouldn't you? As much as I want to trash Brandon to the ends of the earth, there's a contributing pusher trying to send him over the cliff. Do not challenge Phillip's self-delusions. He never has.

03-13-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
40. "We May Never Pass This Way Again...so Jeff"
Can you give us the "won immunity" thing.

And we are voting out loud, huh?

And can Jeff calm him down enough to be safe as he gets him on the quit boat?

03-13-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
42. "RE: We May Never Pass This Way Again...so Jeff"
He'll just keep rubbing his shoulders until the crew brings the straitjacket.

03-13-13, 08:58 PM (EST)
44. "Raise your hand"
if you're becoming curious about Jeff's massage skills.

47. "RE: Raise your hand"
I have an awful image in my head that involves Jeff, massages, and the immunity idol.

03-13-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Raise your hand"
I'm sure I can find an NY jury who would sentence you to life for it. Or a fanfic board to publish it on.

Meh. I'll toss a coin.

03-13-13, 08:55 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Reynold at the IC says that even though they have everything, all of the food wine etc, we are all in this together with the elements...

Brandon says I am not doing well, tonight will be a bit different, you have a second chance, Phillip, please don't let this guy get to the end of the game. Andrea speaks up that they are planning to forfiet the challenge, as they are all competitors and we want to go to TC because of issues at our camp...Brandon goes out on her, you are the underdog to Corrine and then Jeff calls him over to him and tells him what is going on out here....what are you talking about

Phillip makes a stealth r us, gives everyone a stupid name and I am not down with that, Boston Rob took you to the end of the game, you ain't going to ell me you are running the game, I took myself out of this game...Jiffy tells him, you are fired up, you seem a little hostile, we will talk through it....I understand that you are under stress but you know this is the game of Survivor...I swore I wouldn't be the guy that cried every time, I had a rough time after the last time, and if you cry you are not going anywhere with that in life or in the game.

Phil says I attempted to embrace him, he came to me and wanted to be part of the alliance

Andrea cries, says that she grew close to Br and we were doing so well, and we had great unity and to see 2 people fight and not get along

Br. says that Phil is a superstar agent, I apologized to you and Phil and Br go really at it...he starts to walk toward Phillip, Jiffy says that he needs to stay over with him...brandon says he is not going to get physical, Jiffy says that Daywn you are consciously breathing in and out, I am a game right now...Br says Dawn I love you and Andrea I love you, I want to be the author of my own game...he tells everyone that he dumped the rice and beans, and Corrine says that the tribe dien't mean that...

So Jiffy says, you have a very notorious uncle, Russell, so I have to ask you, is it in the blood. Br says that he speaks his mind, as a Hantz. Phil says that he never had any problems with him...he speaks of me being in control...he hopes you are strong enough to realize you made a mistake...Br tells him to shut up....I will come over there and knock your head off, calls him a B!TCH! Bring my kids into this....Erik walks over and gives the II to the Fans tribe...

Cut to the chase, we are having TC right now...Brandon says he understands, we will have a vote without fire, Brandon is voting out Phillip, they all vote out Brandon...Brandon says he is good with it, 6th person voted out of this game, Brandon Hantz...IJiffy tells him, I love you but you are wlking out this way, around the back, give you a minute to cool down and I will come find you ....tells fans to kick their #####, and tells Phillip that he's a b!tch..

Well, the game just got a little more interesting...Dawn, do you think the tribe is better off, she answered, I think Brandon is, and that is better for the tribe.

Fans go back to camp, a win is a win and they head off. Favorites: go back to camp...

WHAT A LOSER, he is atrocious....mentally unstable, chip on his shoulder....UGH!

03-13-13, 08:59 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
After that Bikal meltdown, I'm expecting Gota to go back to their camp and have a huge group hug.

48. "Brandon's final words."
Master of his fate, captain of his soul, and author of his elimination.

And I am putting this on the record: any race for the lead in crazy between Brandon and Phillip is a three-legged one.

03-13-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
49. "Next time on Survivor....:"
Jiffy: Phillip plans to take out Corrine
Phillip: Corrine has got to go
Jiffy: Corrine plans to take out Phillip
Corrine: Phillip, he's the most annoying player out here, hands on
Jiffy: But, nobody is planning on this...
Both tribes feel very good right now....good, because it's about to change again
(See both tribes at an RC, as we see them on their mats and there is a reward covered up...see Corrine cover her face when Jiffy says that....

Brandon: Who even cares what he has to say...something about being the dam author of his own plan...blah, blah, good riddance, psycho....

03-13-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
Spitting always adds class...

03-13-13, 09:20 PM (EST)
61. "Gotta be fair."
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-13 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

In a normal social setting, I would have lasted about twenty minutes before deciding Phillip needed to be repeatedly hit until he stopped talking. (And preferably stopped moving.) Brandon got through nearly thirteen days.

But then, in a normal social setting, I get to say something withering and walk away forever.

03-13-13, 09:32 PM (EST)
64. "Swap!"
I wonder how it'll be done and how it will break down. I expect the most likely scenario will have NuBikal with 5 Faves and 3 Fans while NuGota will be 3-3. You just know that Phil and Corinne will be on the same tribe...

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-13, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: Swap!"
I was thinking more like in Nicaragua when the tribes were uneven 9 La Flor and 7 Espada and the tribe switch evened out the numbers 8 NuLa Flor and 8 NuEspada.

So I think both NuBikal and NuGota would have 4 Faves and 3 Fans each after the tribe switch.

03-13-13, 09:40 PM (EST)
67. "Let's take a moment"
to say a prayer,
send white light,
maybe do a little loving kindness meditation...

for all those who have to deal with the Brandonator during the post-show press tour.

03-13-13, 09:43 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Let's take a moment"
That's all done by telephone now, there really is no tour.

03-13-13, 09:48 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Let's take a moment"
Dope slapping the phone just doesn't give you quite the same release.

Is he really going to be more sane on the phone?

Hopefully they added to the alcohol portion of the expense budget for all the people who have to talk to him on the phone.

03-13-13, 11:00 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Survivor #26: Maybe-Fans vs. Not-Favorites Episode #5 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The author of his destiny which is in the crapper:

03-14-13, 06:08 AM (EST)
77. "BRAIN BLEACH!"
stat!

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-13, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: BRAIN BLEACH!"
Agreed!

P.S. You all were on a roll with this link! Enjoyed it more than the Hantz Show!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •