The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina's Picture Ruined - What Happened?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-30-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina's Picture Ruined - What Happened?"
On the rerun they showed today 12/30, Christina was showing Allison a picture she had drawn and left laying on a dresser. Apparently something had been done to it. Allison told her I'm giving you $750 because of it and I want you to give it right back because I know you are cussing that person who did it. Christina denied that she felt anger at the person who ruined the picture.

So I am confused, they didn't linger on the situation that long and so what was that about? Who did it? Why didn't Christina say something to the person who ruined the picture instead of going to Allison for sympathy?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - Wh... L_11 12-30-05 1
   RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - Wh... alive 12-30-05 2
   RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - Wh... OklaBlue 12-30-05 3
 RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - Wh... SOfan0221 12-30-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-30-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - What Happened?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-05 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

This is...I don't know. There was something a day or so ago when TJ had to be "connected", and she was swinging the cord in the bedroom and it fell on some dumb thing Christina was working on. There was a lot of garbled caterwauling, and then the camera panned in on this picture. Christina got up and huffed out of the room; Allison may have been the other person there. I remembered it because I was completely baffled by that scene, too.

It's a long shot, SOfan. But that's what came to my mind. It does make sense that they would yet again be ganging-up on evil TJ. I have no idea where $750.00 comes into play, however.

alive 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-30-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alive Click to send private message to alive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - What Happened?"
The women were given an assignment to hand money to each
other- each time they were thinking a negative thought about someone else in the house, and who ever had the most money at the end wins because they were the most honest--
If memory serves me correctly, Christina drew a picture and TJ sat a glass on top of it--- a different picture from the one she was working on the other day--

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-30-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - What Happened?"
Allison asked for $500 back...because she was so sure the Christina was "cussing out" whoever did that to the picture. Did you see how unbelieveing Allison was when Christina said she was not having negative feelings?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-30-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina's Picture Ruined - What Happened?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-05 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

I saw the episode where TJ had to be connected and her connector bounced off a picture someone was working on. I think Christina and Jessica were there and all three were setting on the floor.

Edited to add: I thought this picture Christina showed Allison was different than the one the other day. The one with TJ and Jessica had a lot of glued on sequins and glitter, this picture today looked like a pencil or charcoal drawing.

I thought Christina said she had left this picture laying on a dresser, and something to the effect of 'look what they did to my picture'. And then of course, Allison is all sympathy pie, eyes downcast.

Geesh.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •