The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-04, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Here it is. My first attempt at a summary. Be gentle, be kind. I wrote it while watching the show last night.

First date with Tara in Quebec City. Look there’s snow, isn’t it pretty and romantic? Jesse and Tara go for a ride in buggy #9 and end up at their own private ice-rink. Gee a private ice-rink in Canada, what a concept. Neither one is a skater and they very carefully shuffle over to an ice castle to collapse on a bench covered with animal skins to sip some wine. Oh speaking of wine, Jesse starts whining about how Tara won’t open up to him. He’s laying his feelings out on the line for her and she’s not giving him any back.

In manspeak, this means she’s not putting out or letting him feel her up whenever he feels the urge.
Don’t believe me? Did you NOT notice her hand on his elbow when they were kissing in the restaurant? She was keeping track of his arm, making sure he behaved himself. Back in the fantasy suite we see nothing, Tara is still afraid of making out on camera so they hide off to the side. Boring.

Next date with Jessica in the Bahamas. Jasmine (sorry the flower threw me); I mean Jessica gets to flaunt her body instead of like Tara who had to wear hats and mukluks. Jesse and Ariel, crap I mean Jessica (sorry again, the flippers threw me) roll around in the surf. Jesse tells us he’s afraid Jessica may be too young and is still in school. In manspeak that means, how can she support me, she’s still in school? At dinner he confesses to falling in love with her and another person. OUCH. Um Jesse not the smartest thing to say. (Man is he ever a tool.) Lucky for him Jessica doesn’t mind making out in front of the camera, so in the fantasy suite they roll around on the bed. Wow they’re on a roll aren’t they? Get it? On a roll? No? Not good? Oh fine! This is my first summary ya know.

Date with Mandy J, seeing the Washington DC sights. Starting with floating down the river on the Presidential yacht. Mandy J confesses to being a control freak and Jesse starts whistling. Wow they are not connecting at all. Hi Trish! Trish wants her boyfriend back. Which one is my question, I heard she’s had a few. Time for dinner with Mandy J. Can someone please tell me how I missed all those moles before? Yikes! Jesse’s happy; so far Mandy J is making his decision easier. Which means no rose for her. Trish is a woman on a mission, check out her walk. You have to admit a woman with that much confidence is a force to be reckoned with. Jesse looks very uncomfortable at dinner with Mandy J. So I have to wonder, does he know that Trish is about to come through the door? I think this whole thing was staged.

Trish wants him to admit his mistake, let’s see if he does. He doesn’t but he does take the room key. What a man. Trish points out that Jessica B is too young, Tara spits venom when he’s not around and Mandy J needs to come into her own. (Will you all hate me, if I agree with her?) Jesse decides to share the fantasy suite with Mandy J. I have a question… did they ever have dinner? I don’t remember ever seeing food. Oh well. Trish is alone, and Mandy J and Jesse are getting know each other in a hot tube oops I mean tub. So is it finally the end of the Trish show? We’ll see in a few minutes at the most dramatic rose ceremony ever.

I have to see this movie… did you guys watch the ten minute preview they had on FOX? The Day After Tomorrow….it looks so cool.

Back to the show, he says he’s done with Trish. There was nothing she could have said to change his mind. Ok…. Then why did you take the room key from her? I say he paid her a visit after Mandy J fell asleep. He watches the videos, they all confess to falling for him. First rose goes to Tara. Second rose to Jessica. No shocker tonight, everyone and their brother knew Mandy J was going home tonight.

Next week, Tara and Jessica get to meet Jesse’s family. He says he’s falling in love with both women. Hey Jenny’s back too, giving more advice.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... Coconut 05-13-04 1
   RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... KScott 05-14-04 19
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... RealityAddict 05-13-04 2
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... Schnookie Palookie 05-13-04 3
   RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... babbikins 05-13-04 8
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... wildchickenhunter 05-13-04 4
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... zombiebaby 05-13-04 5
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... SherpaDave 05-13-04 6
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... babbikins 05-13-04 7
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... buckeyegirl 05-13-04 9
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... greenmonstah 05-13-04 10
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... AMAI 05-13-04 11
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... SilverStar 05-13-04 12
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... AugustGirl 05-13-04 13
   RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... Schnookie Palookie 05-13-04 15
       RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... AugustGirl 05-14-04 21
   RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... Breezy 05-14-04 17
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... ValleyGirl 05-13-04 14
   RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... covertwo 05-14-04 16
 RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 S... Pamselfish 05-14-04 18
 Wink, wink. Smooch, smooch. Slurp,... MTW1961 05-14-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Hot tube *snort*

I think your first time was good!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-04, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
I didn't enjoy my first time all that much... oh wait, you are talking about 1st time at Summary writing, my bad...

- of course it's a Slicey!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

-Thought it was very good Breezy, someday I may sign up for one.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Great job Breezy...

>Jesse and Tara go for a ride in buggy #9
Funny that I also remembered the buggy #...wonder why they didn't fuzz that out like they do with celebrities license plates on other shows...hmm...

>Jasmine (sorry the flower threw me); I mean Jessica gets to flaunt her body
Love the AI reference...

>Jesse tells us he’s afraid Jessica may be too young and is still in school.
DUH! Did he just realize this???

>This is my first summary ya know.
AND A GREAT ONE BREEZY~thanks for the laughs.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"

Wow. I can't believe this is your first time writing a summary. You must do more in the future. Concise and funny. Just how I like them

Loved the "manspeak" moments. I also noticed that Tara kept her hand on his elbow. I was yelling at the tv ... "put your arm around him!".

LOL about the dinner thing with MandyJ and Jesse. I also wondered whether they ever ate or not.

Wanna go see Day After Tomorrow with me? I'll buy the popcorn

Great job Breezy dahlink! *smoosh*

An IceCat Classic

babbikins 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babbikins Click to send private message to babbikins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"

I'll let you into the gossip spin - Trish got go ahead from the producer who let Jess in on the plot. (i think) he was nervous on set. our company is fashion accessories so we are on some ABC sets....and all I can say is that the only NICE thing about Trish...were her earrings. LAUGH. How sad! Pathetic person.

We deal w/celebrities every day & Trish tops the cake - what a diva!

Jill
212Teez.com (Celebrity Jewelry ReSale)

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
I don't watch the show, so I am not sure if it truly catches the absolute whoriness. But I enjoyed the read....

Who knows, may be someone will get a hand on the hot tube....

Flying my car to the nudie bar!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"

So proud of you Breezy! Good job-I don't watch this show either but had to check U out!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

"None of these contestant have a boyfriend they dumped do they?"

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Yay, Breezy! Another non-watcher here, but I loved the references to Jasmine and Arial.

Criminals From the Neck UpThe Writers' Rendez-VousSmokeLong Quarterly

babbikins 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail babbikins Click to send private message to babbikins Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"

I so agree. I don't understand our Bachelor! Very sad. The whole Trish thing is so out of the ordinary. I'm with you - I think Jess totally knew. My friend works as my accessory editor on show & others - she said the stage was "sorta" set for the Trish comeback. She was wearing our earrings.....which were only nice things about it! smile.

She is TOTAL freak. Not sure what makes her tick but I have a feeling we haven't seen last of her! Laugh.

Jill
212Teez.com (Celebrity Jewely ReSale)

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Great job Breezy, (and super fast!)especially as this was one of the most boring fantasy dates ever!!

"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Raises hand in air and does a Randy: "Yeah! Yeah!"

Well done, sister...

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-04 AT 05:10 PM (EST)

Nice first summary, Breezy. How did you enjoy the experience?
Oh, and I agree that it looked REALLY staged. Jif - I mean, what IS his name, Jesse had a look on his face, like C'mon and show up already. Even MJ looked like, "oh hey, ya boo sucks to be you" when Trish came up to the table.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Well done Sweetie! *smooshy booshes*

Handcrafted by RollDdice
On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
I don't watch the show, but I had to drop everything and run right over here to read my Pen Pal Breezy's summary. Great job! YAY!

Get it? Pen Pal. Breezy knows what I'm talking about. All you other people? Just never you mind.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"

*jumps up and down*

I get it! I get it!

can't believe you don't watch the show

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
I knew Nookie would get it!

Confession - Have never watched one Bachelor or Bachelorette episode. Ever. Not even Trista and Ryan's wedding.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
I got a new one the other day.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-04, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
<Here it is. My first attempt at a summary. Be gentle, be kind. I wrote it while watching the show last night.>

Breezy, would never have known it was your first time, you wrote it like an old pro!
Hugs for ((Breezy))

valleygirl

covertwo 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-14-04, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail covertwo Click to send private message to covertwo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
nice work.... love these summaries because sometimes I dont see the idiosyncrasies that makes for good humor

Pamselfish 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pamselfish Click to send private message to Pamselfish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: *Official* Bachelor Episode 6 Summary"
Breezy - great summary. I was LOL at work. Loved the references to Jasmine and Ariel. The 2 of them rolling around in the surf together with those flippers on looked really akward to me.

Also thanks for the reference to MJ's moles. I posted a mesage to that effect way back on April 15, and only one person agreed with me. And I posted the message before I'd seen her in a bathing suit. They weren't just facial moles - they are everywhere. They always distracted me. Anyway - thanks for the confirmation.

The summary was perfecto - please sign up to do another one for the next show!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-14-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Wink, wink. Smooch, smooch. Slurp, slurp"
In manspeak, that means I loved your summary. And that it's lunchtime and I'm getting hungry .

My favorite line: "Trish wants her boyfriend back. Which one is my question, I heard she’s had a few."

Mark

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •