The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JustD 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustD Click to send private message to JustD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-01 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

Just noticed this... Check it out...

Also, http://www.rovivrus.com/vid.htm (7th photo-- bikini strap behind CBS logo)

So I checked out the other moving day vid caps, and noticed this-- Keith isn't in them. There is a shot of him looking off in the distance, with someone's hand pointing. Also, there is only one shot of Colby shaking out what looks like a pair of pants, and that's it... Based on this, I'm going to say...

There IS an ambassador's meeting. The ambassadors are given the Merge Map, and are sent to opposing camps to lead them to the new tribe site. Either Keith or Colby is the Oga ambassador, Liz is the Kucha ambassador... Funny thing is, I've always figured they'd pick Colby & Liz as ambassadors...

Thoughts???

xo, D

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp??? wendyp 03-06-01 1
   RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp??? JustD 03-06-01 2
       RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp??? Dalton 03-06-01 3
           RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp??? JustD 03-06-01 4
           RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp??? Kokoro 03-06-01 5
               RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp??? griftd 03-07-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-06-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
The picture does show Lis with Jerri, but Could this be Jerri unloading her items and Lis is there. I think this because there is a tree branch like the one in the picture with Roger. But this also could show Roger cutting the ropes so that they could bring the branches with them to the new site. Is the bag that Nick has the same as the one Tina had? Could Kucha be helping Ogakor move??

I can not decide whether they are going to Kucha or a new neutral site. I would think the Kucha's would want a new site because of the memories of Mike's accident.

03-06-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustD Click to send private message to JustD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
>The picture does show Lis with
>Jerri, but Could this be
>Jerri unloading her items and
>Lis is there.

The bikini strap shot *could* be Jerri unloading, but the other shot... Well, I just don't think so...

These all seem to be shots of Tina looking at the map, with Amber moving from right to left. The vid cap of bent over Liz fits into the beginning of this sequence, which is why I believe it's pre-move & pre-merge...

Vid caps are from Ellipsiiis' website by the way... I don't have the technology or the knowhow...

D

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-01, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
JustD, I would appreciate the correct url for
the Ellipsiiis' website if possible.

Thanks in advance. D.

Question: Way back this board had one pic of
vagely 3 people in a canoe...Speculation was
the female was Jerri (?)...AND there was a piece
of PINK cloth shown that could not be identified.

03-06-01, 03:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
Not quite the scoop I thought, Zap2it has an article about them visiting the other camp...
http://tv.zap2it.com/shows/features/survivor/survivor02.html?15951

*Sigh* Oh well, maybe I'll hit it next time...

Ellipiiis website is http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/

Smooches, D

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-06-01, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
<<Question: Way back this board had one pic of
vagely 3 people in a canoe...Speculation was
the female was Jerri (?)...AND there was a piece
of PINK cloth shown that could not be identified.>>

That was in Mitchell's opening....It was Mitchell, Jerri and I think Amber (the day they took the canoe)

The pink cloth was found to be just an item of Jerri's clothing (an extra bandana or something of the sort ;)

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

griftd 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail griftd Click to send private message to griftd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pink bikini in Oga camp???"
Except I can confirm Jerri has already left the camp. In the third picture we can see her with the backpack with the red thing stuck in it. This is seen in a later picure.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •