The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S26 ep4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-13, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S26 ep4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-13 AT 02:52 AM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Per promos there will be a medical evacuation this week. Also, per promos and vidcap analysis, there will be two challenges, one for Reward and one for Immunity. So there will also be a boot this week in all probability. In essence a two-boot week, vote accordingly. If you wish to distinguish the medical evacuee from the true boot, designate the Medical Evacuee with (ME) in your vote.

The DAWs

BIKAL TRIBE
Andrea Boehlke
Brandon Hantz
Brenda Lowe
Corinne Kaplan
Dawn Meehan
Erik Reichenbach
John "Cochran" Cochran
Malcolm Freeberg
Phillip Sheppard

GOTA TRIBE
Edward "Eddie" Fox
Julia Landauer
Laura Alexander
Matt Bischoff
Michael Snow
Reynold Toepfer
Shamar Thomas
Sherri Biethman

ELIMINATED
Hope Driskill (Gota)
Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz (Gota)
Francesca Hogi (Bikal)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Brandon." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Brandon & Sherri." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins which challenge, do HIIs get played, who has first confessional), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread. It's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Cochran." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Cochran & Julia" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want, but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all most interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something in this episode.

5. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ME: Shamar / Bootee: Corrine tribephyl 03-05-13 1
 Shamuu~medivac/Corrine~boot Flowerpower 03-05-13 2
 Shamu has a booboo, Brenda's out michel 03-05-13 3
 ME: Shamar Boot: Corrine Bebo 03-05-13 4
 Shamar is med-evaced & bye-bye, Cor... Belle Book 03-05-13 5
 Shamar - Med-evac / Corrine- Bootee Scarlett O Hara 03-05-13 6
 Medevac-Shamar, Voteoff-Corinne Round Robin 03-06-13 7
 Shamar (ME), Corinne dabo 03-06-13 8
 Shamar=Medical Evac/Corinne vote of... SOAR64 03-06-13 9
 ME - Shamar, Boot = Corinne PepeLePew13 03-06-13 10
   RE: ME - Shamar, Boot = Brandon kingfish 03-06-13 11
 ME: Shamar, Boot: Corinne parathor 03-06-13 12
 MED: Shamar Boot: Laura Arnold_Lorax2 03-06-13 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-13, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ME: Shamar / Bootee: Corrine"
Vidcaps show that Shamar is the evacuee.
Vidcaps also tell us that they will still hold an IC.
Press photos point towards a Bikal loss of the IC.
Ep 5 teasers point towards a Brandon blowout, so he has to survive through ep4.
The fact that Corrine has appeared on Andrea's radar sets up a nice counterpoint to the "obvious" choice of Brandon being the loose-cannon bootee.
Corrine becomes the boot and the Stealth-R-Us begins to rot from within.

I fully expect a tribal swap VERY soon.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-13, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Shamuu~medivac/Corrine~boot"
Whatever Tribephyl said!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-13, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Shamu has a booboo, Brenda's out"
The press photo also show what looks like a scrambling Brenda which can only mean she's in danger. Someone has to convince Andrea to wait for Corinne and that could be what triggers Brandon's explosion: They lied to him about Corinne.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-13, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "ME: Shamar Boot: Corrine"
See reply #1 to this thresd for explanation.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-05-13, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Shamar is med-evaced & bye-bye, Corinne!"
Since people have noted that Shamar is apparently the one who is med-evaced, I'm going with the idea that he's out.

Brandon wants to get rid of Andrea (or at least someone other than Corinne). Andrea wants to get rid of Corinne. Andrea gets her way. Corinne is blindsided and Brandon's about to go nuclear. The fireworks should be interesting, at least.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-13, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Shamar - Med-evac / Corrine- Bootee"
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-06-13, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Medevac-Shamar, Voteoff-Corinne"
And all hell breaks loose.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-13, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Shamar (ME), Corinne"
Hey, it has been an extremely fun week of analytical and deductive spoiling, many thanks to everyone who has joined in!

Okay. There's a hurricane and the rats come out. Lot of stuff this week. There are two challenges.

Bikal wins reward and spends the rest of that day laughing it up.

Meanwhile at Gota (or perhaps the next morning) there is a medical emergency, and Shamar ends up being evacuated from the game. Damn shame, I hate when that happens, even to someone as despicable as Colon. This reality check, though, unifies the Gota fans. They go into the next challenge with their act together.

It's a tough fight but with Reynold's mad pitching the hard fastball skills Gota manages to squeak out a win, sending the Faves to TC. Bikal spend the afternoon strategizing.

<Mr. Monk Voice> -- Here's what happens --

Andrea hates Corinne.
Phillip approved.
Brandon is in on Andrea hates Corinne.
But Brandon hates Andrea.
And Phillip.
Brandon tells Corinne that Andrea hates her.
Corinne tells Malcolm.
Brandon tells Erik, who also hates Phillip.
Brandon wants Andrea out most of all.
Brandon tells Brenda, who doesn't give a damn but is trying to play the game.
But Brenda hates Brandon most of all because "he has this thing against girls."
(Freudians, make of that what you like.)
Brenda is now dancing with the power alliance: good-bye, Corinne.

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-13, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Shamar=Medical Evac/Corinne vote off"
GOTA is finally free of the 24 hour a day belly ache. I would rather of seen his torch snuffed, but I'm sure that after a few Big Mac's, Whoppers, and several orders of french fries, Shamar's will make a full recovery. Corinne seems to be the one voted off tonight.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-13, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ME - Shamar, Boot = Corinne"
Yeah, what dabo said.

Corinne was featured last episode in one that was Gota-heavy with all the yelling drama and the boot story, and usually we've seen much less from a tribe that isn't going to Tribal Council. We saw Corinne helping Malcolm root out the HII when it looked like an earlier time (i.e. sunny) than during the actual episode (overcast), and we also saw Andrea greasing the wheels for an opposition attack against Corinne.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-13, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ME - Shamar, Boot = Brandon"
No way EPMB will allow them to vote Brandon out at this stage, but still, a guy can wish.

parathor 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-13, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parathor Click to send private message to parathor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "ME: Shamar, Boot: Corinne"
Reading the previous guesses totally swayed me. I was going to say Brandon. Guess I'll save him for later.

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-13, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "MED: Shamar Boot: Laura"
I studied the vidcap thread and all what Tribe says and others makes sense. But one pic of Eddie holding his head as Reynold is throwing and the other showing Phillip throwing and Bikal had the lead I think Phillip wins it for Bikal and the Corrine talk is just because there is nothing else to show of the well oiled machine of the favorites.

That made me narrow it down to Julia or Laura. With losing Shamar and Reynold having an idle and all the talk from Eddie about keeping the tribe strong the fans don't know if or when there will be a swap. Laura has been weak in the challenges admitedly and her confessionals spiked last week big time.

If not Laura than Julia who has the OFG shot in the caps this week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •