The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Begging for money?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Begging for money?"
As the result of last episode's non-Philimination, Aaron and the Wonder Twins (aka Left and Right) are still in the race but don't have any money. Earlier this season, most (if not all) teams chipped in to give Don and Mary Jane (a little tougher than Mary Adam) some cash, mostly because it would have been in such poor taste to go begging in Senegal. That did set a precedent, however, and I wonder if Aaron and Cleavage will try to get the other Racers to give them some cash. "You gave some to the old folks - why not us?"

Does anybody have any predictions on how last episode's last place will handle the situation and how the others will react?

a sig by syren

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Begging for money? cynthiarose 01-17-05 1
 RE: Begging for money? dragonflies 01-17-05 2
 RE: Begging for money? volsfan 01-17-05 3
 RE: Begging for money? PepeLePew13 01-18-05 4
   RE: Begging for money? okaychatt 01-18-05 7
       RE: Begging for money? Tahj 01-18-05 8
 RE: Begging for money? samboohoo 01-18-05 5
 RE: Begging for money? Tahj 01-18-05 6
   RE: Begging for money? HistoryDetective 01-18-05 9
       RE: Begging for money? seahorse 01-19-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cynthiarose 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cynthiarose Click to send private message to cynthiarose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Begging for money?"
They are in a much better off country, so I do not think it will be that much trouble begging. In the past, the last place finish and no money to start a leg did not seem to be that big of an obstacle to overcome.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Begging for money?"
This is a more affluent country. Not to mention I believe Hayden was opposed to giving cash to D/MJ, wasn't she? I think I recall her saying that to 2 dift teams, 1 being R/A.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Begging for money?"
I don't think they will even ask the others for money. I think they will have to beg for it (money too)!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Begging for money?"
All she has to do is to pull up her cleavage halfway up her chest and tie a knot, then she'd get a bit of a lineup to have guys give her money for the leg.

Scratch and sniff

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-18-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Begging for money?"
<to have guys give her money for the leg.

You mean for the "chest," don't you?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-18-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Begging for money?"
She's gonna need to put many parts of her anatomy to use in order to get funded. Aaron ain't got squat.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Begging for money?"
I seriously doubt J/V will give them anything, same with L/B. Jon and Kris, maybe.

They are supposed to be in an alliance with F/K. I can totally see Freddy giving them $20 and Kendra immediately freaking out because, after all, he did make her sleep outside on the ground at one point, rather than in a hotel.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-18-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Begging for money?"
Since there are fewer teams at this point and they are getting closer to the end of the race, I think teams will be more reluctant to give out money. With Don and MJ there was more of a sympathy factor. I don't think that will work here. I agree with everyone else that they will be able to raise money on their own.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Begging for money?"
Yeah, I have no doubt that they will be able to raise some cash. The reason I even posed the question is because I have always found the "no money" penalty to be rather lame and ineffective. Now that some teams have started passing out money to other teams, I was curious if laziness might take over and it would become even more of a factor - but I definitely see everybody's point about nearing the end of the race as well as the special circumstance of D/MJ in Senegal.

a sig by syren

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Begging for money?"
Obviously the money was not a factor. They went easily from last to first without the aide of a fast forward.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •