The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
*Did anyone else notice that Jesse H (rather insecure attorney) wasn't at the tell-all?

*Why the focus on Jean Marie? She didn't even make it that far...and calling Jenny a "rat" was silly (IMHO)...I mean, some of the other girls who spent more time with Jenny would have more of a right to think she was a rat...how much could Jean Marie really have had time to share???

*Karen and Suzie ended up being my faves last night...they really held their own with Trish.

*And Trish -- I could say so many things, but I'll just mention that her eyes look like they might pop out of her head

*Jesse's orange shoes were hideous!

ANYONE ELSE CARE TO SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... Rockytop Chick 05-13-04 1
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... Poncho 05-13-04 2
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... silesia18 05-13-04 3
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... buckeyegirl 05-13-04 4
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... missygirl3 05-13-04 5
   RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... N305AS 05-13-04 7
       Thanks for the laugh! RealityAddict 05-13-04 10
       RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... Poncho 05-13-04 11
 Another point of view Tiggertramp 05-13-04 6
   RE: Another point of view silesia18 05-13-04 8
       RE: Another point of view Tiggertramp 05-13-04 17
           RE: Another point of view DebCapsFan 05-14-04 19
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... mizbitt 05-13-04 9
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... djandy 05-13-04 12
   RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... Loree 05-13-04 14
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... oddglass2 05-13-04 13
   RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... Loree 05-13-04 15
       RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... escapedude 05-13-04 16
 RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you ... 34_4vr 05-14-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
I was wondering about Jessie H. I thought maybe she was there and I had just missed her, but she wasn't. Wonder what the story was on that.

Jesse's shoes were absolutely ridiculous!!!! I thought they were more red than orange. I don't usually mind orange anything. lol

The thing that bugged me most about the women tell all was that usually they'll put 4 or 5 of the jilted bachelorettes in the "hot seat". This time it was all Trish. In a normal non-stalker season, Karen and/or Suzie probably would have made it to the hot seat.

Loved Suzie's little skirmish with Trish, though. I would love to see Suzie as a future bachelorette.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
It really should have been been called the "Trish Tells Nothing" show. It just ticked me off that all it focused on was her. I agree with you realityaddict, I really liked Karen and Susie on the show too. They did not back down and told Trish what they thought. I also thought Jean Marie should just have shut her mouth.

It was funny when they showed Jesse and Jenny talking about the cheerleader girl being so peppy!

Poncho

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
i don't know if anyone else noticed this, but trish went off about how she didn't stoop to the other girls' levels by bad mouthing jesse's other choices to him behind their backs. cut to kitchen scene, well there she is telling jesse her take on his choices! then she goes off about how she doesn't make friends with weak girls, but then she goes back to the show to BEG jesse to sleep with her. if thats not weak, i don't know what is. he cut you trish, have some respect for yourself, if thats possible, and GO AWAY!!! trish is most definitely trash and i hope we are never subjected to seeing her again!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
I could barely watch it...as Poncho said: It just ticked me off that all it focused on was Trish! And why do it before the final episode? I really would've like to hear what Mandy J had to say. The Bachelor is dying a slow death...

"Outwit, Outplay and Outwhatever" ~Big Tom

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
my opinions.. jean marie is an idiot and needs to get over it and can someone please give her some styling lessons. How the h***l did she get picked for that show. Too much Trish and DeShaun was never in the house, so I wanted her to shut up as well. I would love to see Suzie as the next bachelorette and I loved it when they were making fun of Julie.

N305AS 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail N305AS Click to send private message to N305AS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
Ok, here's my summary:

Karen - LOVE HER! If I were single, I'd be going after her big-time.

Jean-Marie - Chick, who ARE you? Your whopping 23 seconds of airtime make you qualified to say precisely ZIP about Trish, the other girls, etc. Oh, and the "Harvey Firestein meets Jed Clampett" voice doesn't help you, either. Keep your trap shut from now on.

Jenny S. - you're sweet and wonderful, and your husband really scored a great girl. Having said that, you were WAAAAAAAY too nice to Jean-Marie. You should have nuked her on national TV and made her look like even more of a backwater hick than she did on her own. Then again, it's not like her opinion actually MEANS anything...

DeShaun - again - who ARE you? Didn't you receive a rather unceremonious kick to the curb early on? Methinks you and Jean-Marie need to take turns duct-taping each others' mouths.

Suzie - Ok, so was I the only one turned on when she was telling Karen she was a great kisser (after watching the three-in-one-day makeout session Jesse had with everyone)? Suzie's somewhat attractive, but the keg-stand wasn't her best moment.

Jessie (touchy-feely M.I.A. girl) - ok, seriously - were you hiding in the back somewhere, or did you just bail? You're an attorney, and you're pretty hot. Most guys will love you - just don't come on so strong, m'kay?

Julie - Like, you are SOOOOO perky! Like, really! And like, don't like let other people get you all bummed, y'know? You just have to, like, be positive, right? (Ok, I'm about to go into a diabetic coma from the extreme sweetness)

Trish - Wow, where to start? Ok, the legs are killer - but as others have already pointed out, you have problems with other girls, your sister has said you have problems with making friends, etc. Gee, think you might eventually realize that YOU are the common denominator in every problem? Try humility for a change. It'll do wonders for you.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Thanks for the laugh!"
N3 you are TOO funny! I enjoyed reading your take on things -- I especially love the Jed Clampett and duct tape comments. Thanks for keeping this light and funny...no need to get all dramatic about things, huh?

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
>>Jean-Marie - Chick, who ARE
>you? Your whopping 23
>seconds of airtime make you
>qualified to say precisely ZIP
>about Trish, the other girls,
>etc. Oh, and the
>"Harvey Firestein meets Jed Clampett"
>voice doesn't help you, either.
> Keep your trap shut
>from now on.

N305AS, I loved your summary of things.... You are too funny!!

Poncho

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Another point of view"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-04 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

I did like what Karen and Susie had to say. But to be fair, I really liked what Jean Marie had to say as well. She said to Trish, BE who you are, be real I may not always like what you say but I respect you being real, and if you are going to back pedal and STOP being real now then I have no respect for you don't change who you are now just to try to look good and do damage control. I agreed with her. If Trish is going to BE that person she portrayed, and is true to that, great, but don't change now because you think it will play better or look better.

And about being "hurt" by Jenny, she stated that she shared some things, deep innermost feelings I am guessing and feels betrayed as she thought Jenny was a friend of hers not a mole with ulterior motives. I can understand that. She was there for at least a week, that is enough time to spill, remember NO TV, RADIO, NOTHING, all they do is talk. Jean Marie had a right to express her feelings.

I also thought Jenny handled her respones to Jean Marie with a great deal of class by saying her only lies were about her motive to BE there and being married, her friendship was real. It should have difused the anger from Jean Marie, but remember, Jean Marie has been stewing for a MONTH over this waiting to confront Jenny with her anger, it's hard to just 'get over it' in a brief moment.

I think people are so quick to bash Trish that they want to jump on any band wagon that's doing it. I for one felt for her last night. The producers used her like a 2 dollar whore for better ratings and she let them. She is a real person, with real feelings and I do feel sorry for her. Yes she created a lot of her situations, but editting and the producers helped a great deal too. I wish her luck because it will be hard being her I bet.

Ah well, my 2 cents.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Another point of view"
i'm gonna have to disagree w/ you and say that trish really has no one to blame but herself. yes editing on this show absolutely sucks, but i think trish nailed her own coffin shut by either coming up w/the date crashing idea herself, or agreeing to go along w/it! she had to know how desperate and pathetic that would look. the producers may have given her the option, but she went along w/it. i'm willing to bet the only thing about trish that is hurting right now is her pride. remember also that she said she'd never stoop to the level of the other girls and bad mouth people behind their backs. i believe that is exactly what she did in the kitchen w/jesse! she was one of my favorite bachelorettes in the beginning, but any respect i had for her confidence went out the window after last night's episodes. she needs to stop blaming everyone else and take responsibility for her own decisions.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Another point of view"
I agree she has to be responsible for her own actions and decisions, there was the sentence I said that stated:
"Yes she created a lot of her situations, but editting and the producers helped a great deal too."

Which does NOT say it is ALL ABC's fault, it says they BOTH carry that burden. I am not saying Trish is blameless here. I just also think it was completely excessive to have an ENTIRE recrap show about HER. Hello? Was she the only person on the show? No, but it was sure editted to seem as if she was. We have really no clue how much Jesse is or isn't meshing with Tara or Jessica because we have seen so little face time with them because we so despreately needed to see the drama of Trish. Not JUST because she creased it, but because ABC wanted us too, they editted the show to be the "Trish Drama Hour". Christ, they should have just renamed 'The Bachelor':

"Trashy Trish" And some football guy who dates some other girls you will never see or hear about because it's all about Trish.

I never said she was blameless, and I stand by my original post.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Another point of view"
I agree with Tigger 100%. I think it's funny Susie was so critical of Trish when she let Jesse shove his tongue down her throat and dry hump her on the grass. I bet her parents were so proud.

Handcrafted by RolldDice.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
I do agree on Jesse's shoes, what was he thinking? Trish sure made a fool out of herself, but Jesse handled that very good I loved it when he said he is going forward not backward.LOL
And I thought that Karen & Suzie were classy last night.I felt very bad for Jenny when she was called a rat, very un called for.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-13-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
Just a continuation of the Trash show -- she was up on the stand for the first half hour -- boring! I was much more interested in some of the other women, but all they showed was Trash. I agree that this show has already started the slide down to a long painful death.

Loved Karen and Suzie! They defended themselves well with grace and dignity. Jenny was also gracious and very diplomatic.

My thought about Jean-Marie was that she must have told Jenny the mole some deep dark secret about herself which she assumed was passed onto Jesse and was part of the reason she didn't get a rose. It's the only thing that makes sense as to why she's so hostile and bitter towards Jenny.

djandy
S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
>
>My thought about Jean-Marie was that
>she must have told Jenny
>the mole some deep dark
>secret about herself which she
>assumed was passed onto Jesse
>and was part of the
>reason she didn't get a
>rose. It's the only
>thing that makes sense as
>to why she's so hostile
>and bitter towards Jenny.

I agree. Jean Marie was too angry at Jenny for just being fooled when they were talking. I think Jean Marie blames Jenny for being booted by Jesse. We have no idea if Jenny ever told Jesse anything about Jean Marie. But that is probably what she is thinking. Personally her voice annoyed me so much I just wanted Jean Marie to shut up.

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
I watched about half of it - started at the point when Suzie and Trish were going at it.

After watching the "Tell All" nothing really changed other than I agree with your comments about Jean-Marie - she was way too into it!

...and I really wanted to see Jesse H. I still think she has stalker potential!

On another note, don't you guys think that the stalker thing was totally un-entertaining? Heck, if you're going to promote a stalker (and the producers have a hand in it), go all out and put the stalker in his bed or something, not show up at dinner! Oooh - so scary!

She could have even brought her "Palmer Family Album" with pics of their kids and marriage (a la How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days). Or propose to him in the kitchen....that would be freaky and stalker-worthy!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
I wonder if Jesse was looking around the kitchen wondering if there were any knives lying around. I wanted to at least see Trish go psycho on us. Instead she ended up alone in her room looking pathetic.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-04, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
Or they could have made it real interesting by having Trish grab a big kitchen knife and gone psyco on Jessi and Mandi.That would have made for good viewing..
The tell all or nothing wasting too much time on Trish ..Obviosly she was a plant since the show was boring .

34_4vr 32 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 34_4vr Click to send private message to 34_4vr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Tell-All Stuff (spoiler if you haven't watched)"
The scoop I've read on Jesse (aka Jessica H) is that she could be in legal trouble with ABC. She's apparently given interviews with a San Antonio paper that revealed background information on what happened with her 15 seconds on the show and her disgust with Jesse P. This is nothing but speculation though.

Also, another FYI on her, she's an actress as well. She was in Miss Congeniality and Varsity Blues. There's a guy who has a website for her jessicah.com.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •