The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-13, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep 3 Vidcaps"
*No Sources Please*

Feel free to use this thread as the depository of any and all vidcaps (and the discussions about those vidcaps) for the 3rd Episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Show Promo tribephyl 02-21-13 1
 Ep3 Press Images tribephyl 02-21-13 2
   RE: Ep3 Press Images Sheldor 02-26-13 9
 Web Promo tribephyl 02-23-13 3
   RE: Web Promo Flowerpower 02-23-13 6
       RE: Web Promo tribephyl 02-23-13 7
           RE: Web Promo Flowerpower 02-25-13 8
 RE: S26 Ep 3 Vidcaps dabo 02-23-13 4
   RE: S26 Ep 3 Vidcaps suzzee 02-23-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-21-13, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post Show Promo"
JProbst: Next time on Survivor...
Shamar (screaming at Matt): Dude, I'm not the only one who said that. Why you gettin' on me then?
Laura (camera confessional): The camp is in chaos.
JProbst: Shamar is making camp life unbearable.
Shamar (screaming at Reynold): You all wrote my name down.
Michael: He was yelling at everybody.
JProbst: And for the favorites, it's not much better.
Brandon (camera confessional): I'll pee in the rice. I'll pee in the beans. I'll burn the shelter to the ground.

02-21-13, 03:56 PM (EST)
2. "Ep3 Press Images"

Sheldor 4621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-26-13, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep3 Press Images"
Survivor Fever web page left off the 29th Press Release photo which is a single photo of Hope.

02-23-13, 01:21 AM (EST)
3. "Web Promo"
Transcript:

Announcer: Wednesday, your favorite Survivors are back. It's the most intense...
Shamar (screaming at Matt): Why you gettin' on me then?
Matt: You're coming at me like...
Shamar: Why didn't you say something to me then?
Laura: The camp is totally in chaos.
Announcer: ...competitive...
Jeff Probst: Everybody in the water! Pull! This is it right here!
Announcer: ...craziest Survivor yet!
Phillip (camera confessional): I really know what I'm doing. Get rid of your enemies before they get rid of you.
Brandon (camera confessional): There's just a bunch of lying going on. I'll burn the shelter to the ground.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-13, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo"
Thanks for loading the vidcaps, Tribe!

The challenge: We only see one so I have to wonder if this is a combined RC/IC again...In this picture, right behind Jiffy on his left, is a stand, most likely holding the II and maybe a reward of some kind...

And, here in the background we can see the II area...

...I think I can make out something on top of the smaller table next to the II table, on the very left of the frame.

On Jiffy's go, they ALL race into the water to swim to the cage...

...and it looks like the favs are out to a slightly quicker start....

Once to the cage they climb over the side and jump in straight down to a container....

Once at the container at the bottom of the ocean, they must drag it to the beach...

It's looking like the fans have a slight lead at this point. Now, I don't know what they have to do with the contents of the crate, but there must be something in there, like the ropes with rings perhaps? Whatever it is, they must place it on the first structure, then all get on, and then try and hook the post to pull themselves to the next structure where they can advance, taking the crate with them....

See all of the Favs on the structure, and Malc is trying to hook the ring on the post to pull the structure forward, it's hard to make out that their container is with them, but it is...

*Note Jiffy is looking beyond the favs to the fans side?

Here is Reynold, who has hooked the ring on the post and they are pulling themselves toward the other structure to proceed...Easier to see the crate is there with the Fans...

And, here the fans are at the end of the slide, when they can all advance

Also, please note the other side, the favs structures in the background. It appears the next structure in succession is going horizontal? Any ideas?

Now here is Eddie, and he is tossing the ring....we saw Reynold toss it in the first structure...

And, it appears that only Shamar and Hope are behind him? Are the rest of the tribe with them here? Most likely there are other structures that need to be hooked and pulled forward to advance to the end, all done so with the crate that they retrieved at the bottom of the cage structure.

So far it looks like a pretty close challenge...too close to call?

02-23-13, 05:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-13 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

For the sake of explanation I will call them boardwalks.
As evidenced and explained, the tribes will toss a rope with a ring to latch onto a "hook" at the near end of a boardwalk.

The tribes start out on boardwalk 1, toss the ring to the hook on boardwalk 2 (which is placed on top of boardwalk 3), pulling boardwalk 2 into place, so they can move their crate forward.

As it shows in the above cap, the fans have gotten boardwalk 2 into place. But also viewable, as FP noticed, there is still boardwalk 4 and 5 before the ramp down. The Favs boardwalk 4 is STILL on top of boardwalk 5, as is the Fans.
I imagine that once both boardwalk 2 and 4 have been pulled into position, the tribes will push/pull their crate along the length of it, down the ramp and then lift their crates onto the table.
There could still be some sort of puzzle aspect before a win could be determined and none of these caps show a definite advanced stage for either tribe, so a call for a win cannot be confirmed.
This is definitely for immunity, the idol is on top of the pedestal that FP pointed out as well. (Most likely RC/IC combined challenge. Perhaps the reward is INSIDE the crate.)

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-13, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo"
I agree with your assessments, Tribe. I think there is things that they must build at the end of the challenge, in those crates....

I also think there is something on the reward table next to the II on the immunity table.

Also, just wanted to note that there are several of the players that have scuba masks on...

In this picture, you can see a scuba mask on Reynold(his mask is hanging in the back of his neck), Shamar, and on Malcolm...

I agree with Tribe, the challenge as seen in the promos and press images is too close to call...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-13, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S26 Ep 3 Vidcaps"
Thanks for your service to the site. This was a lot of work.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-13, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S26 Ep 3 Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-13 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Ditto thank you muchly

I should be watched....closely.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •