Please keep all airtime discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight EST, by which time the West Coast will have found out what Brandon means by 'revive the Hantz family reality TV legacy'. Because there's a lot of options here. He could:
* Pick two women, bring them both to F3 with him, and lose.
* Get rid of the water supply and wait to see how many people on his tribe died.
* Buy the shelter for $250,000 and sell it for $3.
* Be handed an idol by Production.
* Refuse all consumption of Fruit Loops.
* Leave in the second episode. (Let us hope.)
* Be removed from the game by Production for being a danger to those around him. (What do you mean, 'At least Grodner has standards?')
* Completely lose all sanity, dignity, reason, and hope for acceptance by the human species by blaming those around him for everything, refusing to see his own flaws, and ultimately causing his own demise --
-- wait: for him, that's a rerun.