The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-13, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

Edited to add the title..."Honey Badger"

And to begin...

EW: Tease us up for next week, Probst!
JP: Episode 2 and already someone wants to quit? What the—&@%!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers Estee 02-15-13 1
 S26 Ep2. Title "Honey Badger" Sheldor 02-15-13 2
   RE: S26 Ep2. Title "Honey Badger" tribephyl 02-15-13 3
 RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers dabo 02-15-13 4
   RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers Flowerpower 02-16-13 5
       RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers CTgirl 02-16-13 6
       RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers Estee 02-16-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-13, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
I want to quit. Does that count?

No title on the TV Guide web listings yet.

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-15-13, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "S26 Ep2. Title "Honey Badger""
From the CBS YouTube Channel

Survivor: Caramoan -- Honey Badger (Preview)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6-BlzbxCqA

Published on Feb 15, 2013
The new season of Survivor is insane and Little Hantz is causing big trouble on the next episode of Survivor airing Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-13, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S26 Ep2. Title "Honey Badger""
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

ooops..

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-13, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-13 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

Episode 2 Title:

"Honey Badger"

Airdate: Wednesday, February 20, 2013

REELING FROM A MERCILESS ELIMINATION AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of the vote and Phillip ASSIGNS UNDERCOVER IDENTITIES TO HIS ALLIANCE, on "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20

CHEAT TWEET: Phillip assigns undercover identities 4 his alliance on #SURVIVOR 2/20 Can you guess the titles? http://bit.ly/YdsMIH

"Honey Badger" — Following the first elimination of the season, Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of what he sees as an unsuitable vote, and matchless teamwork and disorganization from one tribe leaves little room for competition during a tiered Immunity Challenge, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
"Honey Badger" - definitely sounds like something Philip says.

Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of what he sees as an unsuitable vote

I think Dawn is going to utter the "I want to quit words" this week. She is having another early game melt down and this is as good a reason as any....Dawn, Lisa Welchel...these middle aged ladies are giving us middle aged ladies a BAD WRAP...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
From Urban Dictionary: Honey Badger
A Honey badger is one fearless mother f*cker! He is the ultimate badass of the animal kingdom. No one knows what they look like as anyone who's ever seen one has been immediately killed by said badger.

I don't really see any Honey Badgers on the Favs. Maybe it's referring to Shamar.

I could see Dawn musing about quitting but the Brandon-Dawn conflict is most likely the misdirection for the week.

The second part of the clue has inexperienced fans written all over it. "matchless teamwork and disorganization from one tribe leaves little room for competition during a tiered Immunity Challenge I forget who said this, but a previous all-star said that returning players have an advantage in the challenges because they've done them before and know how to strategize.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S26 Ep2. Title and Teasers"
Given that it's Phillip and his way with words has yet to hit English, I wonder if he might be confusing 'honey badger' with 'honey trap'. Other less-than-eloquent contestants might make the same mistake, especially with the first showmance into the simmer stage.

Honey Badger is also the nickname of a soon-to-be-former college football player who did not finish his career in a state of grace. Using the term to describe someone who blew a golden chance would be an outside shot.

Oh, and regardless of what the UD believes, it's also a real animal. But it's not native to the game area.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •