The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Editing Gripe"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Editing Gripe"
Ok, maybe it's just me, cause I hate the friendsheep with a white hot passion, but I think the BB producers are editing the weekly shows in a very slanted way.

Not only do they leave out most of the b!tching and whining (yes, there is more than what is shown) but they're now getting more blatent in making the Jedi look bad.

When Howie was HOH the first time, it was Jennifer and April who brought up the plan to get out Ivette, but when it was put on the show, they made it look like it was all Howie's idea. Wrong.

Just last night, they flashed to a shot of Janelle when showing one of the friendsheeps bash sessions, and the shot of her was lounging on a lawnchair SMOKING A CIGARETTE. Now, I have to wonder, when the house has been out of smokes for WEEKS now, why they chose to show that particular shot. Certainly they have something more recent to show, or were they just trying to show Janelle in a more negative light?

What a bunch of hooey. If it weren't for the live feeds, this show would tank. The actual program is usually so far off from what is really going on that I sometimes wonder if I'm watching the same idiots.

Now, for the second time, CBS has blacked out the live feeds for over 24 hours, both times when the most popular group was in power! We never get the satisfaction of seeing the friendsheep squirm! Instead, I get stuck with a whole week of HOH slumber parties with a bunch of delusional whack-jobs.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Editing Gripe HistoryDetective 09-02-05 1
 RE: Editing Gripe foonermints 09-02-05 2
   RE: Editing Gripe okaychatt 09-03-05 4
       RE: Editing Gripe foonermints 09-03-05 8
           RE: Editing Gripe okaychatt 09-03-05 9
               RE: Editing Gripe foonermints 09-06-05 13
 RE: Editing Gripe BriarRosie 09-03-05 3
   RE: Editing Gripe okaychatt 09-03-05 5
 RE: Editing Gripe okaychatt 09-03-05 6
   Bingo! alwaysintruble1 09-03-05 7
       RE: Bingo! okaychatt 09-03-05 10
 RE: Editing Gripe MarkP 09-05-05 11
 RE: Editing Gripe JoshInSGV 09-05-05 12
 RE: Editing Gripe okaychatt 09-07-05 14
   RE: Editing Gripe Lisa0116 09-08-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Editing Gripe"
I'm glad you got that all out. Feel better?

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

I completely agree.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Editing Gripe"
Fish. Don't forget all the fish bought by the live feed peeps, whom I dearly lvoe.

I wonder if they taste good?
Maybe at the finale a live execution? April or the Chenbot?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Editing Gripe"
<Maybe at the finale a live execution? April or the Chenbot?

"Chenbot! Chenbot!", she cried, jumping up and down.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-03-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Editing Gripe"
*heart* OkayChat.

She smart! ~one reason among many.

09-03-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Editing Gripe"
<*heart* OkayChat

Awwwww shucks, foonermint. Right back at ya!

Ya have to admit - there's a lot to work with regarding the negatives of BB personalities.

09-06-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Editing Gripe"
>there's a lot to work with regarding the negatives of BB personalities<

It's overwhelming! I was thinking of cutting off the head of the Chenbot, then working down the chain of the maggotites. The basic flaw would be that the ChenHead would keep on blabbering. It's horrible! Indestructable! AAaaaHHH!

Handcrafted by RollDice
runs away screaming

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-05, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Editing Gripe"
I'd agree with much of it except that I did remember CBS
showing April and Jen's manipulation about evicting Ivette.

But, as we know, the live feeds are the bread and butter of
our bashing. I did feel that fiendsheep bashers were redeemed
when they showed the crybaby in the HoH, where Ms. "Rachel is
a poor sport" showed the worst possible sportsmanship, while
April told America that we're just pieces of crap.

I remember when Jen and April decided to say "F You America"
when they backdoored Kaysar. Yes, they are definitely not
loved.

Of the Sheep, I find Maggie the least offensive.

The rest of them don't just have issues. They have subscriptions.

09-03-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Editing Gripe"
<I find Maggie the least offensive

Agreed, except that in the past week or two, her likeability has crept steadily downward the "I cannot stand her" scale.

09-03-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Editing Gripe"
I wish CBS would show Ivette's petulant refusal to go to the DR when called.

Or her many "F*** offs" when told to put on her mic.

I also wish the Fiendship's endless vituperations about Janelle would be edited in.

To be fair, any of the S2's cracks should be included, though they do seem to have other things to discuss.

Maybe CBS realizes a F2 will probably be one of the Sith and is trying to make the story line fit that ending?

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-05, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Bingo!"
Maybe CBS realizes a F2 will probably be one of the Sith and is trying to make the story line fit that ending?

CBS probably figured this out the week after Kaysar was voted out. They did the math and realized the Sith would have the numbers to either have 2 of them in the F2 or would have the numbers on the jury to make sure one other thier own would win.

CBS knows that the people watching the live feeds or ones who read message boards can't stand the Sith and will be highly upset over the probable outcome this season. All they are donig now is damage control to make the average viewer ok with the winner and make at least some people happy, IMO.

Why did the chicken cross the road? It was poultry in motion.

09-03-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Bingo!"
<It was poultry in motion.

This?.....is probably why you're quite frequently in hot water.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Editing Gripe"
I agree 100%. I just got the live feed yesterday and it took all of 24 hours to realize what terrible people Mag/Yap/Evil really are. Yap is easily the worst - trailer park trash like mouth (every other word a curse) who lies so much she doesn't even realize she is lying. The fact that she is ALWAYS picking her nose does not make her look any better. Unfortunately the way it is editing unless you see the live feeds you have no idea what a pathetic sould Yap is. Evil is the next worse but the editing makes her seem worse than Yap. Maggie is no angel either, but she just looks better when compared to the other two.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-05-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Editing Gripe"
In my opinion, all three of them should be burned at the stake like the witches that they truly are. Oh.... throw JBlow in there too for good measure.

09-07-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Editing Gripe"
<I hate the friendsheep with a white hot passion

Is it ok if I add, "Me too!"?

Some of My Favorite Adjectives for the Fiendship:

nefarious
mean
jealous
petty
juvenile
obsessed
vituperous
delusional
angry
vicious
greedy
two-faced
paranoid
pathetic
predictable
repetitive
frustrated
irksome
hateful

Thanks. I feel a little better.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-05, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Editing Gripe"
I agree with you and am glad I am entitled to your opinion!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •