The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1st Boot Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-13, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1st Boot Speculation"
*Please, no sourced material allowed.*
The 1.5 hour premiere is less than a week away and I think we need to start figuring out who's gonna go first.

This is actually my 3rd attempt at compiling info but due to a recurring comp glitch all the work was lost twice and frankly I'm over it.
However, it must be noted that the Water Challenge is for Reward.

And according to vidcaps so far both sides are seen cheering, so I have NO idea who wins it. Actually, I'm leaning towards a GOTA win because of these shots...

Now, onto the IC.

The Immunity challenge (as confirmed by JP and Lisa via the TVGuide preview) is the land challenge.

JP explaining challenge...

with Idol under wraps...

It begins with 2 survivors from each tribe running, climbing and clambering up the large structure to one of 4 levels. Grab the crates on that level and throw them over smashing the crates on the ground below. Within the crates are sandbags.

Once all four levels have been reached, their crates smashed below and the survivors returned to their tribal mats, the final pair grabs a duo of baskets, races to lift the lid of the game board and then locates sandbags within the smashed crates. Once they've found some the run back to a tossing line and begin trying to fill the 6 empty holes in their gameboard.

I will attempt an ordered version.

Leading us off for this challenge and for the first level is...

Bikal: Phillip and Cochran
Gota: Allie and Laura

Phillip returning

2nd Level
Gota: Hope and Michael

Bikal: Francesca (and Corrine?)

3rd Level
Gota: Julia (and Matt?)

Bikal: Erik and Brenda

Top Level
Gota: Sherri and Eddie

Bikal: Brandon (and Andrea?)

And for the sandbag tossing portion we have...
Dawn and Malcolm for Bikal. They're ahead of GOTA at this moment.

Gota: Reynold and Shamar for GOTA

And we witness the moment where Gota overtakes Bikal.

Now, look at these caps...

Looks like Michael, Laura, Hope and Eddie are very happy!

I'm calling a GOTA win for the first IC1.

Which means we now have to look at Bikal for the first Boot.
Phillip and Brandon should definitely be nervous, but I also sense that those guys will both be integral puzzle pieces for these early boots. Moreso as deflectional targets.
Dawn, Cochran, Erik, Andrea and even Brenda should be safe. Andrea is EVERYWHERE during the caps, talking with all sorts of groups of people. Brenda and Erik seem inseparable.
Really, this leaves Corrine, Francesca and Malcolm as suspects and I could find reasons for them all to be first with this particular group of "favs". But will history be repeated or does the bit(h get it?

Thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 1st Boot Speculation   tribephyl     02-09-13       
   RE: 1st Boot Speculation   michel     02-09-13     1  
   GOTA Idol?   tribephyl     02-09-13     2  
     RE: GOTA Idol?   Flowerpower     02-09-13     3  
         RE: GOTA Idol?   tribephyl     02-10-13     4  
             RE: GOTA Idol?   Flowerpower     02-10-13     5  
                 RE: GOTA Idol?   Round Robin     02-10-13     6  
                 RE: GOTA Idol?   PepeLePew13     02-10-13     7  
                 RE: GOTA Idol?   michel     02-10-13     8  
     RE: GOTA Idol?   tribephyl     02-13-13     19  
   Easy   Estee     02-10-13     9  
   RE: 1st Boot Speculation   crispy06     02-11-13     10  
     Question?   Flowerpower     02-11-13     11  
         RE: Question?   crispy06     02-11-13     12  
         RE: Question?   tribephyl     02-11-13     13  
             RE: Question?   Flowerpower     02-12-13     15  
                 RE: Question?   tribephyl     02-12-13     16  
                     Reward at Bikal   tribephyl     02-13-13     18  
                         RE: Reward at Bikal   Flowerpower     02-13-13     20  
   RE: 1st Boot Speculation   Bebo     02-11-13     14  
   IC challenge per Kirhoffer   tribephyl     02-12-13     17  
   RE: 1st Boot Speculation   Scarlett O Hara     02-13-13     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •