The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-13, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
A companion thread to the Returnees one.

Here are the ten newcomers that will make up the Fans side of the equation for this upcoming season, each in their own post.

Please do not post source spoilers in this thread - may I suggest the "*S26 Spoilers" thread for that purpose? You can, though, post links, interviews, things revealed as the show goes along, etc. in this thread about each person.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Laura Alexander PepeLePew13 01-11-13 1
   RE: Laura Alexander PepeLePew13 01-11-13 11
       RE: Laura Alexander Round Robin 02-11-13 26
 Sherri Biethman PepeLePew13 01-11-13 2
 Matt Bischhoff PepeLePew13 01-11-13 3
 Hope Driskill PepeLePew13 01-11-13 4
 Allie Pohevitz PepeLePew13 01-11-13 5
 Eddie Fox PepeLePew13 01-11-13 6
 Julia Landauer PepeLePew13 01-11-13 7
 Michael Snow PepeLePew13 01-11-13 8
   RE: Michael Snow Estee 01-11-13 12
       RE: Michael Snow Tercel 01-11-13 15
 Shamar Thomas PepeLePew13 01-11-13 9
   RE: Shamar Thomas Brownroach 01-14-13 22
       RE: Shamar Thomas michel 01-14-13 23
           RE: Shamar Thomas Brownroach 01-14-13 24
               RE: Shamar Thomas michel 01-14-13 25
 Reynold Toepfer PepeLePew13 01-11-13 10
 Photos - whole cast and tribes PepeLePew13 01-11-13 13
   RE: Photos - whole cast and tribes Arnold_Lorax2 01-11-13 14
       RE: Photos - whole cast and tribes michel 01-12-13 19
 RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers dabo 01-12-13 16
   RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers Estee 01-12-13 17
       RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers PepeLePew13 01-12-13 18
   RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers michel 01-12-13 20
       RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers SpotTheDifference 01-13-13 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-11-13, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Laura Alexander"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-13 AT 10:18 AM (EST)

Name: Laura Alexander (23)

Tribe Designation: Gota

Current Residence: Washington, D.C.

Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of climbing Mt. Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa.

Inspiration in Life: My Mother for her strength and her endless support.

Hobbies: Traveling, jigsaw puzzles and dancing.

Pet Peeves: Ignorance, intolerance and arrogance.

3 Words to Describe You: Ambitious, sarcastic and down to earth.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? I’m not very sentimental.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I relate to Brenda Lowe, Parvati Shallow and Jenna Morasca because they were strategically strong women.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m completely obsessed with Survivor and I want to win a million dollars.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I think I will kick butt on the challenge puzzles. I might be small but I have a lot of fire in me. I’ll also work hard around camp – you won’t find me picking my sorority sister’s armpit hair.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I know who I am, I know what I want and I know that I’m more than capable of getting it. I’m smart and I’ll utilize everyone else’s weaknesses. I know what works and what doesn’t work on Survivor.

01-11-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Laura Alexander"
Fun fact: Same hometown as Lamber.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-11-13, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Laura Alexander"
Since she's originally from Western PA I'll at least initially root for Laura unless she turns out to be a b!tch.

01-11-13, 10:20 AM (EST)
2. "Sherri Biethman"

Name: Sherri Biethman (41)

Current Residence: Boise, Idaho

Personal Claim to Fame: Finding the right diagnosis for my autistic son, Colby.

Inspiration in Life: My parents. My father ran his own business and taught me to work hard and make my own destiny. My mother taught me unconditional love and how to always be there for my children.

Hobbies: Shopping, Pilates and cycling.

Pet Peeves: Liars, clutter and anything dirty.

3 Words to Describe You: Lovable, sexy and unstoppable.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Toothbrush, coffee and a computer with wifi.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – I have a strong personality and lots of charm. Some people will see that as a threat so I will have to get rid of them first.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win and prove to myself that I can outplay the competition. Plus, I’m looking for an adventure. Just getting on Survivor is an incredible experience and a great example for my kids.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m social, hard working and easy to get along with.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am lovable and a natural leader. People are drawn to me and they will do what I want. Even when I vote them out they will still like me and vote for me in the end.

01-11-13, 10:23 AM (EST)
3. "Matt Bischhoff"

Name (Age): Matt Bischoff (38)

Current Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio

Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of being a daddy to my two boys. I do a lot of cool things and have personally achieved a lot, but being a dad is the best by far!

Inspiration in Life: Hans Langseth – he grew the longest beard ever at 17.5 feet long. He pretty much rules my life. All hail long beards! {Really? This is an "inspiration"?}

Hobbies: Beards, singing in a band and BMX.

Pet Peeves: Uptight people with no sense of humor, people at gas stations that hold up the line to buy lotto tickets and cigarettes and bad tippers.

3 Words to Describe You: Funny, over the top and caring.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?
1) My ipod – I constantly listen to music. It is a huge part of my life. I also would want to view photos of my wife and kids.
2) A pen and notebook - to work on song lyrics and keep a daily diary.
3) A video camera - to film myself doing wild stuff!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert – he has a big heart and loved to play the game. His teddy bear personality and tough looks remind me of myself. Also, Lex - he was a cool guy, a smart, down to earth dude with a band and lots of tattoos.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win. I also want to open up people’s minds and show them not to judge a book by its cover. A person’s true character lies within.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’ll be able to keep people’s spirits up by making them laugh. I’m a hard worker. I’m highly positive and motivating. I will play a great social game. Plus, I feel like I will do well in challenges. I’m a team player. Anyone in my alliance will make it to the end.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will play a great social game and people will want to keep me around. I’m confident that people will trust me.

01-11-13, 10:25 AM (EST)
4. "Hope Driskill"

Name: Hope Driskill (23)

Current Residence: Jefferson City, Mo.

Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating summa cum laude and with general honors from the University of Missouri in May of 2012.

Inspiration in Life: My father because he came from very little and has worked so hard. He has been a great role model for my brother and me.

Hobbies: Traveling, working out and reading.

Pet Peeves: Complainers

3 Words to Describe You: Tenacious, intelligent and personable.s

1) A picture of my family to keep me motivated.
2) Mosquito repellant because they love me.
3) Toothbrush & toothpaste because I can't stand the feeling of grimy teeth!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Andrea Boehlke, Brenda Lowe and Parvati Shallow because they are attractive, social, personable, but mentally and physically strong.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the money to pay for law school and keep life exciting.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I grew up around the outdoors and can hold my own in physical and mental competitions. I’m also very social, likable and personable.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a nice Midwestern girl that competitors will like and see as non-threatening, but I have an underlying competitive drive to win.

01-11-13, 10:28 AM (EST)
5. "Allie Pohevitz"

Name: Alexandra “Allie” Pohevitz (25)

Current Residence: Oceanside, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being the Editor-In-Chief of my school magazine, PIONEER. I worked so hard for it, and it was the biggest sense of accomplishment I ever felt when the issue went to print.

Inspiration in Life: My Grandma. She was one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She was very ahead of her time and did what she had to to make sure that her family was safe and taken care of.

Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, drinking at work (I’m a bartender so it’s not as unprofessional and horrible as it sounds) and working out.

Pet Peeves: I hate dirty people. I don’t mind if you are messy and leave clothes or papers around but if you drop food, clean it up. If you use a cup, wash it out. If you go to the bathroom, wash your hands! I also get annoyed with people who can’t keep their stories straight. I don’t even mind if you lie to me, just keep track of your lies, you fool.

3 Words to Describe You: Hilarious, cunning and observant.

1) Eyeliner – so I could be prettier than I already am.
2) Hair detangle.
3) Crest white strips (see a theme?)

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca - because I think she was very intelligent. She knew when to use sex appeal, when to play dumb, when to win and when to be smart.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Anyone on Survivor who says that money is not the number one motivating factor is either a liar or completely brain-dead. The money is absolutely my motivation.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe that I could be the final Survivor because people will underestimate me until it’s too late. I know that the game is just as much social as it is mental and emotional. I will go in with a plan, but I know that until I meet everyone out there, I can’t have a solid plan.

01-11-13, 10:31 AM (EST)
6. "Eddie Fox"

Name: Edward “Eddie” Fox (23)

Current Residence: East Brunswick, N.J.

Personal Claim to Fame: Helping others.

Inspiration in Life: My hero is my father. He is a man of great character. He puts his family before everything else. Anything he does is intended to better our family. He can be brutally honest at times and will tell you when he thinks you messed up, but he is fully supportive of everything we choose to do and will stop at nothing to help us succeed. He has a great sense of humor and is an awesome person. I could not have asked for a better dad.

Hobbies: Hiking, dirt biking and playing sports.

Pet Peeves: People who talk about things they know nothing about.

3 Words to Describe You: Outgoing, competitive and hard working.

1) Sneakers for moving faster and easier.
2) Some type of cutting tool to make hunting and building shelter easier.
3) A sleeping bag. You have to stay warm and comfortable to be well rested.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I want to play the game like Boston Rob. He made friends with all the right people and set himself up to be the strongest competitor in the game.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m very competitive and I’m looking forward to the intense competition. I also want to meet new people and have a great life experience. I will remember this forever.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a very hard worker, I’m great with my hands, I have a great personality, I’m a good swimmer, I’m very social and I have a very positive attitude.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am extremely strong willed. I will do whatever is necessary to win. I am physically and mentally stronger than most people and I’m great at strategizing and adapting to new situations.

01-11-13, 10:34 AM (EST)
7. "Julia Landauer"

Name: Julia Landauer (21)

Current Residence: Stanford, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: I’m most proud of becoming the first female champion in the Skip Barber Racing Series. In its 31 year history the series never saw a female champion, and I made that accomplishment when I was 14.

Inspiration in Life: Paul Newman. He incorporated all of his loves into his daily life with amazing intensity. He was confident, humble and had a beautiful grin that made everyone around him melt. Paul was a star and a true gentleman who managed to personally touch everyone around him.

Hobbies: Puzzles, building things, working on cars and exploring NYC by subway and California by car.

Pet Peeves: Slow drivers in the left lane.

3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, intelligent and driven.

1) A great book – I love to lose myself in a fictional world.
2) My ipod – music is one of God’s greatest gifts.
3) Banana Grams – a nerdy game that’s a combination of scrabble and a crossword. It’s so much fun, competitive, creative and a great bonding game!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kim Spradlin, because she was very strategic, had few enemies and was a physical threat, all while maintaining her composure.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m a competitive person and Survivor is the epic challenge that will require me to incorporate all my strengths, minimize all my weaknesses and test myself and hopefully rise above the rest.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: As a racecar driver I’m the center of my team, so it’s my job to lead and motivate everyone to be their best. I am smart, analytical and strategic. I focus on the big picture but also take note of the small details.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I’m competitive, strategic, amicable, physically fit and do what I have to in order to get ahead. I’m extremely focused and have an amazing ability to concentrate. I’ve been through the highest highs and the lowest lows with racing. I’m quick, a great team player and street smart.

01-11-13, 10:36 AM (EST)
8. "Michael Snow"

Name (Age): Michael Snow (44)

Current Residence: New York, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: I was a founding member of the Whole World Theatre in Atlanta. The show is still running today!

Inspiration in Life: My late friend Thomas Boyd. Thomas’s humor in the face of cancer and AIDS was unforgettable. He showed me grace and strength and taught me so much about life and death.

Hobbies: Running, theater/film (attending and participating), knitting and photobombing.

Pet Peeves: I don’t like “crazy.” If you can’t think rationally stay away from me.

3 Words to Describe You: Determined, enthusiastic and witty.

1) Knitting needles and skeins of yarn.
2) Cribbage.
3) Journal

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Cirie and Rob Cesternino – Even though neither of them won, they are my 2 favorites. I relate to their game of listening, charming with humor and not acting like a jerk.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’m playing to win it.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m patient, a problem solver (I do it for a living) and a hard worker.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I possess a strong social game. I will bond with my tribe long enough to establish solid relationships, until I have to break them and vote them out. I come across as enthusiastic and easy going, but I have a focus and intensity that is only apparent when I need them. I am resilient and surprisingly firm in my decision making.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-13, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Michael Snow"
Pet Peeves: I don’t like “crazy.” If you can’t think rationally stay away from me.

I give him two days.

Tercel 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-13, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tercel Click to send private message to Tercel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Michael Snow"
Exactly what I was thinking!

01-11-13, 10:39 AM (EST)
9. "Shamar Thomas"

Name: Shamar Thomas (27)

Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: I’m very proud of becoming a non-commissioned officer in the Marine Corps. Being a leader at a young age and responsible for other Marines has changed my life for the better.

Inspiration in Life: My Grandma, because she has been the most consistent person in my life. Her love is unwavering. She works hard and is an amazing example of what a person ought to be.

Hobbies: Being with my family, going to the gym and activism.

Pet Peeves: My pet peeves are when people chew with their mouth open and when people are ignorant. I also can’t stand when civilians lack passion or enthusiasm about their jobs.

3 Words to Describe You: Cool, passionate and respected.

1) Ipod – music gives me energy.
2) Laptop – I want to remain connected to the “outside world.”
3) Deck of cards – to play many different games.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert – because he played the game with honor. He has also worked with troubled youth. He shares my passion to help the community.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My motivation for being on the show is to bring awareness to economical/social injustices and to bring honor and respect back to my community while inspiring the forgotten.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Because of my physical strength, ability to be a team player and leadership. I’m also good at making quick and sound decisions.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will be the final Survivor because within my life I have lived in many places, enabling me to relate to the surroundings and the people that occupy them. Furthermore, my experience in Iraq has given me the confidence to face anything.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-13, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Shamar Thomas"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-13 AT 10:12 AM (EST)

He may have to rein himself in a bit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/occupy-wall-street-sergea_n_1015902.html

ETA another article: http://occupiedmedia.us/2012/03/occupying-war-a-marine-vet-finds-his-mission/

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-13, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Shamar Thomas"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-13 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

"Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: My motivation for being on the show is to bring awareness to economical/social injustices and to bring honor and respect back to my community while inspiring the forgotten."

????? Why didn't the casting agent look at this answer and say: Pass; wrong show.

It has to be the most arrogant answer possible.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-13, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Shamar Thomas"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-13 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Arrogant or clueless, take your pick.

(I may watch the first few Eps just to see how quickly Brooklyn dude gets voted out.)

01-14-13, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Shamar Thomas"
I'd say arrogant if he really is a fan and thinks he can actually accomplish that "mission". Clueless if, like most of the Micronesia fans, he never really watched the show.

01-11-13, 10:42 AM (EST)
10. "Reynold Toepfer"

Name: Reynold Toepfer (30)

Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Living abroad in Australia. I fully immersed myself in the culture, made beautiful friendships that will last a lifetime and gained a truer understanding of who I am.

Inspiration in Life: Tom Brady, because he is the ultimate competitor and always brings out the absolute best of anyone who plays with him. He displays such a calm poise in the most intense, stressful situations, and will never take credit for the victories he has led.

Hobbies: Swimming, rugby and crossword puzzles.

Pet Peeves: Negative people who feel sorry for themselves and winter.

3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, resourceful and likable.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? Music and books are both passions of mine and are things that could alleviate some of the stress during the very trying times on Survivor. I’d also bring a volleyball. Sand volleyball is super fun and I think some games on the beach could be good for the tribe.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Physically, I think I can perform in challenges like Colby Donaldson. Socially, I flirt like Parvati Shallow and can handle intense confrontational situations with a smile on my face. And, I’m a bit like Todd Herzog where I can play into people’s egos to keep them blind to my agenda.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge! My life has been defined by putting myself in new and challenging situations and succeeding. Survivor would be such an appropriate culmination as to what my life has been up to this point and I don’t think I could ever replicate anything as great as Survivor on my own.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a charmer. I dazzle people. They adore me and open up to me. I’m an excellent motivator, excellent physical competitor and have experience spear fishing.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my charming personality and a long history of thriving in and adapting to new social situations, I am the best equipped to manipulate the actions of my fellow competitors to play my agenda. I’m in excellent physical shape and my strong competitive drive makes me almost unstoppable.

01-11-13, 02:13 PM (EST)
13. "Photos - whole cast and tribes"
I see it didn't take long for Phillip to go right into character.

The Fans

The alleged "Faves"

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-11-13, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Photos - whole cast and tribes"
Phillip looks like he buffed up for this season. Dawn looks like she put on a little weight for this season. The rest look the same to me.

Agman siggified me

01-12-13, 04:17 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Photos - whole cast and tribes"
I agree about Phillip: For a second, I thought James was back!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-13, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
Thank you, Pepe, for doing all this work bringing all this good stuff over.

Per this article here is a simple list for the two initial tribes.

Gota

- Laura Alexander, a 23-year-old administrative officer from Washington, DC

- Sherri Biethman, a 41-year-old fast food franchisee from Boise, ID

- Matt Bischoff, a 38-year-old in BMX bike sales from Cincinnati, OH

- Hope Driskill, a 23-year-old pre-law student from Jefferson City, MO

- Edward "Eddie" Fox, a 23-year-old fireman and EMT from East Brunswick, NJ

- Julia Landauer, a 21-year-old racecar driver from Stanford, CA

- Alexandra "Allie" Pohevitz, a 25-year-old bartender from Oceanside, NY

- Michael Snow, a 44-year-old event planner from New York

- Shamar Thomas, a 27-year-old Iraq war veteran from Brooklyn, NY

- Reynold Toepfer, a 30-year-old in real estate sales from San Francisco, CA

Bikal

- Andrea Boehlke, a 23-year-old entertainment host and writer from New York

- Brandon Hantz, a 21-year-old in chemical disposal from Katy, TX

- Brenda Lowe, a 30-year-old paddleboard company owner from Miami, FL

- Corinne Kaplan, a 33-year-old clinical consultant from Los Angeles

- Dawn Meehan, a 42-year-old English professor from South Jordan, UT

- Erik Reichenbach, a 27-year-old comic book artist from Santa Clarita, CA

- Francesca Hogi, a 38-year-old attorney from Brooklyn, NY

- John "Cochran" Cochran, a 25-year-old law student from Washington, DC

- Phillip Sheppard, a 54-year-old in software sales from Santa Monica, CA

- Malcolm Freberg, a 25-year-old bartender from Hermosa Beach, CA

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-13, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
chemical disposal

Trying to decide if this is a polite way of saying 'illegal dumping' (all over the airwaves) or if he's just cleaning porta-potties with his tongue.

01-12-13, 02:17 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
Or cleaning up the crap left behind by Russhole.

01-12-13, 04:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
I'm so disappointed that Erik isn't an Ice cream scooper and Phillip isn't listed as an "ex-Federal agent?" anymore. Funniest job titles ever.

Sucks has it right; this isn't "Fans versus Favorites", it's "Fans versus Failures".

SpotTheDifference 949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-13-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S26 - Cast - Newcomers"
I'm actually surprised that nearly everyone kept their hair styles from X years ago.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •