The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America Voted"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shulman 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shulman Click to send private message to Shulman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America Voted"
Americans who voted for Janelle to get a phone call must be the same "geniuses" who voted for the man who now resides in the White House. Nice going America!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America Voted leianawd 08-31-05 1
 RE: America Voted bacon 08-31-05 2
   RE: America Voted Gypsy Angel 08-31-05 3
   RE: America Voted BBFANJenifer 08-31-05 7
 RE: America Voted julieo74 08-31-05 4
   RE: America Voted HistoryDetective 08-31-05 5
 RE: America Voted kingfish 08-31-05 6
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 08-31-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-31-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America Voted"
Hmmmm....I gave two votes each to James and Howie and one to Janelle just because I was like may as well get things going in the house.

P.S. I voted democrat....this isn't politics its entertainment

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-31-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America Voted"
I voted for Kerry and I voted for Janelle. What geniuses like you don't realize is that Janelle winning that phone call made for terrific television. I voted Janelle for the sole reason that it would make good tv, along with the fact that I like her the most out of all the people in the house. Her shallow pick of Michael, a dude she knew for two weeks, to be her one phone call totally sealed the deal for me. I loved every minute of Ivette crying her damn eyes out about it. Such a horrible person doesn't deserve a phone call. Besides, she has Beau to talk to. Janelle hasn't had her partner since week 1.

Gypsy Angel 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy%20Angel Click to send private message to Gypsy%20Angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America Voted"
Good TV because the Friendship thinks they are so deserving. Instead of wondering why America voted for Janelle they should be re-evaluating and wondering why America voted against them. And when would you like your Wake Up call.

PS - I did think Janelle's choice of Michael was offensive; but she made up for it my saying she would take Mother on the trip with her.

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: America Voted"
First of all Ivette is a big selfish cry baby who called Rachel a "sore loser"! I think Yellvette won the gold for sore loser last night.

Secondly does Janelle have a shrine to Michael? No, but Ivette has a shrine to Cappy who she only knew for three weeks.

Perhaps Yellvette is simply bi-polar. I don't know, but I do think she needs to look in mirror before she's so critical of everyone else. I really hope she watches the tapes and realizes the reason she didn't get the call is her own fault, not Janelle's.

Janelle is the most popular and Yvette is the second least popular. She is never gonna win anything that America decides!

julieo74 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julieo74 Click to send private message to julieo74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America Voted"
Get politics out of it, you still sound like your not over the elections. I voted for our President and do agree that Janelle of all people did not deserve the phone call. I like Ivette and I think that it would of been nice for her to talk to someone she loved! It does worry me that America would be interested in the love life,(if thats what you want to call it) of Janelle and Michael. Go FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: America Voted"
Ha! I think that America is a lot less interested in J & M's love life than the producers at CBS are. They love to serve up a "Big Brother" romance every summer, but it didn't work out for them this year so they have to milk this Janelle/Michael thing for as much as it's worth.

Having paid attention to the live feeds and knowing how much the producers manipulate the show, I wouldn't be surprised if Michael was not Janelle's first choice for a phone call. It's possible that he just ended up being who the producers gave her --- knowing quite well that it would stir the pot and make the Fiendshit go cuckoo-bananas. That's good TV.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Why do you like Ivette? I've tried so hard to find some redeeming qualities and every time she starts to sway me she turns around and does something even more vicious to make me double my resolve.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: America Voted"
This is why I voted for Janelle. Many times.

'nuff said?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Locking - duplicate"
There's already a thread here on Fanatics for discussing the phone call. Please join existing threads instead of starting new ones where possible.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •