The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"please help..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

julialovesyou03 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julialovesyou03 Click to send private message to julialovesyou03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"please help..."
I missed the last 10-15 minutes of the show can someone please tell me what happened to trish and who got voted off? thanx

Julia

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: please help... redheaded_sweetheart 05-13-04 1
   RE: please help... Poncho 05-13-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-04, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: please help..."
Trish opened the door to walk in on Mandy and Jesse, neither of whom looked surprised to see her. She asked Jesse if she could have a minute of his time, to which he said absoulely. He asked Mandy if she minded and she clearly did not...later stating that she wasn't about to give Trish the satisfaction of rattling her cage. Trish and Jesse step into a kitchen and Jesse compares it to going from heaven into a kind of hell, anyway, Trish tells Jesse she doesn't think he made the decision last week - that he let others make it for him. He tells her that he is not looking back on this that he is looking forward. She said maybe so but you are looking forward with the wrong women. She said Jessica is too young and doesn't know what she wants, Tara is two faced that when he isn't around she spits venom and while Mandy is great, she's not for him. He told her that's what she sees, but he sees something very different and they don't have a future together. She then says that he spent the day with Mandy to please spend the night with her and hands him her room key. Then says don't say anything, go finish your dinner and I'll wait for you. He said he needed to get back and kissed her on the cheek. Mandy told him this was their fantasy date and she wasn't about to let Trish ruin it and wasn't going to give the incident any thought. This impressed Jesse and he took out the key/card to the fantasy suite and handed it to Jesse. She read it and said it sounds nice but she would rather him ask her to spend the night with him. He said he would love her to and they proceeded to the suite. They had a wonderful view of the Washington Monument from their hot tub and were shown kissing in it while Trish waited anxiously in her room for her boyfriend who never returned.

At the rose ceremony, Jesse viewed tapes from the women and for the first time saw some real emotion from Mandy. Actually, he saw it from all the women. The first rose went to Tara and Jessica got the second. He walked Mandy out and said he had a great time with her but was falling in love with Tara and Jessica. She said that you can't help who you fall in love with and that she wasn't good with goodby so wished him best wishes.

Hope that sums it up for you.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: please help..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-04 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

Thanks so much readheaded sweetheart! I fell asleep and missed the whole episode of the dates.

I am so glad he did not go to Trish's room! Good for Jesse.

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •