The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm A Celebrity -- Second Boot Poll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm A Celebrity -- Second Boot Poll"
Adios, Robin! For the handful of us watching this show, here's the poll to pick who will be get to join Robin in loserland. Reply with the name of the victim as the title of your post.

Choices:
Alana
Bruce
Cris
John
Julie
Maria
Melissa
Nikki
Tyson

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bruce true 02-26-03 1
 B-R-U-C-E BaquaR13 02-27-03 2
 Alana ejm92 02-27-03 3
 Bruce wildchickenhunter 02-27-03 4
 Bruce survivorscott 02-27-03 5
 Cris AyaK 02-27-03 6
 Melissa Bebo 02-27-03 7
 Missy Rivers kiki_k 02-27-03 8
 Bruce travelingbetty 02-27-03 9
 Bruce Schnookie Palookie 02-27-03 10
 Chris katem 02-27-03 11
 Bruce minitroll 02-27-03 12
 Melissa GeorgiaBelle 02-27-03 13
 Bruce sorgee 02-27-03 14
 bruce smiles 02-27-03 15
 Subtotal AyaK 02-27-03 16
 Bruce joannie 02-27-03 17
 Alana magic_star 02-27-03 18
 Maria AMAI 02-27-03 19
 Tyson CardShark 02-27-03 20
 And the second loser is... AyaK 02-28-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bruce"
Oh, am I first! (or last....LOL)

I'm going with tonights runner up. Looks like the voters are going for the whiners. Including me. heehee

MUST.SEE.THEM.SUFFER.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-27-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "B-R-U-C-E"
Makes the most sense to me...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-27-03, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Alana"
Well, if I keep voting for her, maybe it'll work one of these days....unless ABC is manipulating the vote, I doubt we'll see a long list of guys go first.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-03, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bruce"
I am going with the want to see suffer rule. Bruce is not suffering and is making things easier for the others. He is not the only one, but I think the people(read producers) will get rid of him.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bruce"
I was kinda shocked he was down there. Of course it doesn't mean he actualy had the next to last vote total. it could all be a ploy to drag out the suspense.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

02-27-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cris"
...and then he can become one of the ingredients in Soylent Green!

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Bebo 20897 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Melissa"
The biggest whiner went first, his cohort goes next. She didn't have a lot of fans when the show started and lost a lot she had with her attitude.

Who voted for me at the Survivor Ep 2 TC???

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Missy Rivers"
If there is a god

Vugarity is simply the conduct of other people. -- Oscar Wilde

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bruce"
I am also going with the perverse trend of those that are doing fine must go. Maybe the celebs are right and it is only the women at the end.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bruce"
I'm hoping.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Chris "
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-03 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

Either him or Maria Conchita, they are both boring.

minitroll 3898 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-27-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bruce"
I think the public wants to see them suffer, just like I do, and Bruce is making life too easy for these people.

Whiny Rivers would be my alternate.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Melissa"
I can only hope and pray she goes soon. My other pick would be Bruce.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Bruce"
the wax museum wants him back.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "bruce"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-03 AT 03:09 PM (EST)

Although, I really wish Alana would go. However, I think the public wants to see them suffer. I must admit that I tried to call, but the lines were busy for the past two nights . . . BTW I was trying to vote for Tyson to stay. I sure do miss him in those Polo ads . . .

02-27-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
16. "Subtotal"
This is post #16. 15 votes.

Bruce.....9
Melissa...3
Cris.......2
Alana.....1

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Bruce"
I agree with you guys! He's not suffering enough!

I'm also interested in seeing if the girls can survive without the guys. I wonder if the girls will be able to gather firewood "correctly" and stir the soup with the "correct" spoon!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-03, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Alana"
Lets see if I can keeping my streak going.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Maria"
Out on a slight limb here

CardShark 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-27-03, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CardShark Click to send private message to CardShark Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Tyson"
Just throwing a vote his way.

02-28-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
21. "And the second loser is..."
Alana.

magic_star is 2 for 2!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •