The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nashville Star - final episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Nashville Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nashville Star - final episode"
Now, that's the way you run a results show! That was a fun hour, loaded with music and leading up to a quite satisfying ending.

Congrats to Buddy, a worthy Nashville Star! I will buy his CD when it comes out. Heck, I'm waiting to hear when the other two finalists are going to be signed to contracts, because I'd buy their music too.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nashville Star - final episode minitroll 05-05-03 1
   RE: Nashville Star - final episode Bebo 05-05-03 2
       RE: Nashville Star - final episode weltek 05-05-03 3
 RE: Nashville Star - final episode Devious Weasel 05-05-03 4
 RE: Nashville Star - final episode Lisapooh 05-09-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-05-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nashville Star - final episode"
I couldn't agree with you more Bebo. The final episode was great! American Idol could learn alot from this show. The whole episode was like a big party, with lots of music and no sappy goodbye montages. I'm happy that Buddy won, but I would have been fine with any of the final three winning. Buddy did a telephone interview with the local country station here this morning, and he says they are already working on selecting the songs for his CD. Congratulations to all the Nashville Stars for putting on a great show. I'm going to miss it.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nashville Star - final episode"
The whole episode was like a big party, with lots of music and no sappy goodbye montages.

For those who missed it, here's a quick summary of how the show was laid out.
- Opening song - first the three finalists entered doing solos, and then they were joined by the remaining finalists.
- Each of the finalists did a duet with a country star - Clint Black, Trace Adkins, and Jo Dee Messina joined the party.
- The finalists sat in the judges' chairs while the judges performed - Charlie Robison on lead with the other two as backup. The finalists did enjoyable impressions of each judge in their critiques - Buddy doing Charlie was especially funny, but all were good.
- We found out Miranda finished third.
- After a brief montage of the other finalists talking about the two remaining contestants, each performed one more time.
- We found out Buddy won, and he performed two more songs.

Along the way, we were also treated to an acknowledgement of the band and interviews with the families. But like the montages, these were brief. Are you listening, AI? Brief!

Unlike an AI results show, if you only tuned in for the last 5 minutes of Nashville Star's finale, you missed a lot of good stuff.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nashville Star - final episode"
Thanks for the blow-by-blow. I only tune in Saturday mornings to catch the previous weeks and won't catch it next weekend. Glad Buddy won!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nashville Star - final episode"
I don't know about anyone else, but I had a moment of Buyer's Regret when Buddy won. Don't get me wrong, I like him and I like his music, and I was hoping he would win. But once he did, I had a brief moment of hoping that John Arthur gets a chance with someone too. I thought the song he did by himself was the best performance of the night.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nashville Star - final episode"
now that the show is over, when will I be receiving my Nashville Star contest prizes?

Hey Webby - when are the winners gonna be announced?

I was born to wear the buckle

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •