The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Signs of Survival: Sort of ... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-12, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes..."
They can certainly stand on their own.

Knowing both helps understanding though.

For example we have Malcolm the Taurus, who is quite a bit more dynamic than the typical Bull. Now we know he is a Tiger, and a Fire Tiger at that, which livens him up a lot, and makes him much more of a roamer. Bulls tend to stay in one pasture, but Fire Tigers are perpetually on the move.

Malcolm probably experiences a conflict between these sides of his nature, and his life will challenge him to follow both these natures. Now if he were a Taurus Ox, he would pretty much be set chewing his cud and I dunno he would ever have been on Survivor.

Brandon is a Libra, like his uncle Russell. Dynamic, lively mind, a certain charisma, mischief maker, social, and so forth. Well, Brandon certainly has the scales always tipping up and down thing going on. But with the Sheep nature, we see where he is very conflicted and emotional.

Note: the Chinese sign we have more completely, because with the Western we are missing the Ascendant. The Ascendant is the persona, the mask we don to present ourselves to the world.

For example, as you noted I am and confess to be an Aries Sun with a Scorpio Moon. My rising sign happens to be Gemini. So a lot of people see the love of too many words, desire to teach, analytical Mercury-ruled side to me and wouldn't know about the Mars/Pluto side. Which is considerably less cerebral and is certainly not diplomatic (Aries is not) or dispassionate (Scorpio always passionate). Because of the Gemini composure and the site moderation, you don't normally see the nuclear explosions constantly going off. At least, not MOST of the time, only once in a while when the Gemini lid gets blown off by the proverbial last straw.

With the Survivors, we are missing that all important piece in most cases. If their personalities seem a bit of a mismatch, remember that the "mask" is the Ascendant, which is the face they aim to show. The Sun and the Moon are the real nature of the self. Survivor tends to strip people down to their core, so the sun and moon signs really are useful.

Oh, and Georjanna, of course you are both a Horse by Chinese and a Centaur (half-horse) by Western, so Horse it is!

I'll let you guess my Chinese sign. It's not too hard if you know me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Signs of Survival: Sort of ...   Georjanna     12-16-12       
   RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-17-12     1  
     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   PepeLePew13     12-17-12     2  
         RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-20-12     4  
             RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-20-12     6  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-20-12     9  
             RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   PepeLePew13     12-22-12     26  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-29-12     32  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     01-03-13     37  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     01-03-13     38  
                 Some Fun Shorthand ...   Georjanna     01-04-13     39  
     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-18-12     3  
         RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-20-12     5  
             RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-20-12     8  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-21-12     11  
                     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     12  
             RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-20-12     10  
         RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-20-12     7  
   RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     13  
     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     14  
     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     15  
     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     16  
     RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     17  
         RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-21-12     18  
             RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Georjanna     12-21-12     19  
                 RE: Signs of Survival: Sort of .....   Outfrontgirl     12-22-12     20  
   S26 Faves Chinese Lunar Signs   Outfrontgirl     12-22-12     21  
     A comparison of Chinese and Western...   Outfrontgirl     12-22-12     22  
         RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Georjanna     12-22-12     24  
             RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   PepeLePew13     12-22-12     27  
                 RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Outfrontgirl     12-22-12     29  
                     RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Georjanna     12-31-12     34  
                     RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Georjanna     12-31-12     35  
             RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Outfrontgirl     12-23-12     31  
         RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Georjanna     12-22-12     25  
             RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Outfrontgirl     12-22-12     30  
                 RE: A comparison of Chinese and Wes...   Georjanna     12-29-12     33  
     RE: S26 Faves Chinese Lunar Signs   Georjanna     12-22-12     23  
     RE: S26 Faves Chinese Lunar Signs   Outfrontgirl     12-22-12     28  
     RE: S26 Faves Chinese Lunar Signs   Georjanna     12-31-12     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •