The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-12, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Please post everything about tonight's episode of Survivor here. No siggies!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously, On Survivor... Flowerpower 12-12-12 1
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 12-12-12 2
   RE: Post Intro.... Bebo 12-12-12 5
       RE: Post Intro.... michel 12-12-12 19
 RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... PepeLePew13 12-12-12 3
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Loree 12-12-12 6
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... jbug 12-12-12 11
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... michel 12-12-12 20
 Title from Denise Bebo 12-12-12 4
 Reward and pre-IC drama... Flowerpower 12-12-12 7
 RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... PepeLePew13 12-12-12 8
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Outfrontgirl 12-14-12 70
 Post Reward, Pre IC, IC Flowerpower 12-12-12 9
   RE: Post Reward, Pre IC, IC jbug 12-12-12 14
 Malcolm wins immunity Bebo 12-12-12 10
 Abi is Abi Bebo 12-12-12 12
   RE: Abi is Abi PepeLePew13 12-12-12 13
       RE: Abi is Abi Brownroach 12-12-12 18
           RE: Abi is Abi dabo 12-12-12 21
               RE: Abi is Abi michel 12-12-12 24
                   RE: Abi is Abi dabo 12-12-12 26
   RE: Abi is Abi Snidget 12-12-12 16
   RE: Abi is Abi michel 12-12-12 22
   RE: Abi is Abi forehead 12-13-12 31
       RE: Abi is Abi Nuume 12-13-12 37
           RE: Abi is Abi Flowerpower 12-13-12 40
               RE: Abi is Abi Karchita 12-13-12 56
 Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... Flowerpower 12-12-12 15
   RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... PepeLePew13 12-12-12 25
       RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... SquidProQuo 12-12-12 27
           RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... michel 12-12-12 28
       RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... Outfrontgirl 12-14-12 67
           RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... PepeLePew13 12-14-12 69
   RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC... Flowerpower 12-13-12 33
 Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 12-12-12 17
   RE: Next time on Survivor....: michel 12-12-12 23
       RE: Next time on Survivor....: Flowerpower 12-12-12 29
       RE: Next time on Survivor....: Brownroach 12-12-12 30
 RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 32
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Bebo 12-13-12 34
       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 39
 RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Zeek 12-13-12 35
 RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 36
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 38
       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Flowerpower 12-13-12 41
           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... PepeLePew13 12-13-12 43
               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... samboohoo 12-13-12 44
               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 45
           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Brownroach 12-13-12 46
               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Karchita 12-13-12 57
           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... CTgirl 12-13-12 47
               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Flowerpower 12-13-12 58
                   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 59
 RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 42
   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Corvis 12-13-12 48
       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... CTgirl 12-13-12 49
           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 50
       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... dabo 12-13-12 51
           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Corvis 12-13-12 52
               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... dabo 12-13-12 53
                   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... CTgirl 12-13-12 54
                       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... SquidProQuo 12-13-12 55
                           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Flowerpower 12-13-12 63
                               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... dabo 12-13-12 64
                                   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Outfrontgirl 12-14-12 66
                                       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... PepeLePew13 12-14-12 68
           RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Sheldor 12-13-12 60
               RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... michel 12-13-12 61
                   RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... Sheldor 12-13-12 62
                       RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out... michel 12-14-12 65

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-12-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously, On Survivor..."
Previously, On Survivor....

This my final four, says Malc...the majority alliance, cracks are starting to form, see Skup and Lisa, Abi comes up with a plan tosave herself...if you tell a lie long enough, everyone starts to believe it...her constant negative attitude, "she's a b!tch"...Lisa at TC, says I want to sit next to somebody I can beat, so Carter is voted out....5 are left...

Back at camp we see Abi, Skup, Lisa laying down

Congrats guys, F5! Abi says thanks for keeping me, I don't know how to thank you guys for keeping me, I am over the moon, thanks again, I am in awe of you...another couple of days for us all, says Denise. Abi says she is going to try and pull off another TC with her idol...

Lisa talks of Carter, He's one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet....Skup says it was hard, Lisa says the game isn't fair, if she has the choice of bringing whoever, she will bring someone she can beat.

Skup says to Abi, I thought you thought you would be here, Abi, but with very different people...ha ha ha

Malc conf: Lisa at TC said she wants to take someone to the end that she can beat, good on her, she tipped her hand, but it makes her dangerous moving forward...cut to commercial!

12-12-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
2. "Post Intro...."
Day 34: Dangrayne: In the morning Malc at fire, they are talking about Carter, and hope he's resting well....Abi announces to all that she's going to go and get some water...the rest talk...Skup says that Abi announces with trumpets she is going into the woods for a while, Malc in conf: Abi has a ##### and bull story about having the idol, the threat was so high on her now, that if she had one she would have played it last night.

Abi says in conf: that Malc is going no where because he has the real HII...she wants Denise and Malc split because they are very dangerous and need to be split ASAP...

See Abi approach Lisa: Be very careful, Denise, Skup, and Malc are so in an alliance together and you are so on the bottom...I would be very careful. Lisa says thanks for the heads up...

Lisa doesn't believe Abi for a second, keep her close and take her to the end, that feels yucky but I want to use her for my best game plan...see them talking, and Lisa has options for which to choose, would love to vote off Denise and keep Abi, and she believes that she is taking control of her destiny and needs to wait for the right time to make her big move....

Cut to RC:

Race up and over a slide, race into ocean to collect two bundles of rings, then throw them on 5 pegs. Helicopter, pizza sodas, and whale sharks. Winner gets to take 2 others for strategic discussion...

Start: Skup over first then Malc....Lisa flying down, everyon off to a quick start. Untie the rings head back then do it again, Skup then Malc, then Denise...Lisa struggles...
Skup has second and final bundle, and Malc right there, Lisa not giving up, Denise with second bundle...once you are back start tossing, Malc and Skup, Skup has second ring, Skup has 3rd ring, Skup is dominating, Malc has two, Skup has 4, Malc has four, Malc misses and skup scores and wins reward, hear Denise, good job Skup, and he stops and hugs Abi...

Skup says his last chopper ride, you put me on it, but this is much better, who will go with you....bigger than this game, Malc gave my boy that will last me much longer than pizza, picks Malc. good deeds are rewarded! Picks Lisa. Denise ....skup says all of my fruit is yours...Abi and Denise go back, say it's all good, Abi says she is heart broken and says she is, I guess my vote doesn't mean anything....

And we see the helicopter take them away...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Intro...."
Dear Abi,

You have threatened not to vote for Skupin. You have made it clear you would not vote for Denise. You are disappointed in Lisa because she is in an alliance. You have been trying to vote out Malcolm.

If you are on the jury at the end, you HAVE to vote for one of them.

Signed,
Bebo

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Post Intro...."
Yes, but her vote could actually mean nothing!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I'm going to call it a bit of a cheat by Skupin... whenever he was throwing his final ring, he'd start running up just as he released the ring, which put him closer to the rack than if he just stood on the mat like Malcolm and the others did. I believe it was on three occasions where he nailed a rung while making a "walking throw" - he missed more often when standing on the mat.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I thought the same thing sbout Skupin throwing the ring. He was moving towards the thing as he threw.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I thought the same thing

12-12-12, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I guess it isn't a penalty if the ref doesn't throw the flag.

12-12-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Title from Denise"
She talked about how she could get through the afternoon if she could gouge her eyes out and puncture her eardrums.

12-12-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
7. "Reward and pre-IC drama..."
Dangrayne: Abi and Denise...Denise is getting the camp prepared for rain...Abi was very crushed that she wasn't picked to go on reward, it proves that she is still on the bottom of whatever alliance. To make matters worse she had to go home with Denise, who is a horrible person. Denise says it's like I am on a date with a horrible person...

Dneise tells her I know that you wanted to go, I am the swing vote

I will let her strategize and talk about her being the swing vote all she wants

Denise tells her that none of us believe that she has an idol...any way

she wants to hang herself, gouge her eyes out for the whole afternoon...

Reward...Malc and Lisa eating, pizza than white chocolate, soft drinks

Malc gets the confessional to describe. I have been alive for 24 years and I have never used the word pop. Skup never has sweets and now he's laughing on a sugar high

Wow, I haven't had soda in 30 years, wow, they are good!

We had a whole team of local fisherman and they are putting us in the water with the worlds biggest fish...my hands started shaking...Lisa says the guy pulled my hand and this humongous sark appeared. and Malc touches it, to be around something that huge it was massive

Skup says at any second it could turn on you and eat you.

Malc on conf: A whale shark just head butted Michael skupin...and I thought yes, one less competitor!
Malc says to Lisa and Skup that he is the driving force, Malc says no one will beat denise, and none of us will win if Denise is in the F3...Malc in conf: says that myself and Denise have been the tightest, he thinks that his best shot to win is to be with Skup and Lisa, and not Denise. He wants to make a final 3 right now.

Skup says Malc at this point would be the best to make an F3 alliance with because he is the most likely to win immunity, and he will bring us with him. So they want to do it, and they make a final three pact. See them all putting their hands in together and yelling, F3!!!

Lisa in conf: says that Skup is on board with this and I can't talk some sense to him. If it's the best for her good, but if not, she can make another deal.

12-12-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 09:36 PM (EST)

Just checking... Abi doesn't have fangs, does she? She was my first thought as the source of those marks on Denise's neck. Either that, or Denise made good on her threat to try and gouge her eyes out while dreaming during the night, but missed the mark.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-12, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
It was obvious to me that Denise got envenomed by a "Viketnamese" centipede like the one in the opening credits. I got bitten by one on my arm and had fang marks with the same spacing.

The pain is really intense and the area swells up and is very tender, and it just keeps on throbbing for 3-4 hours of sharp pain, then takes about a month to heal if it doesn't get infected and necrotic. People in Hawaii fear and loathe them. They often bite people who are sleeping when people move in their sleep.

Ugh, Just last month I was at my computer and felt something on my leg and it was a six inch centipede. I managed to kick it off before it bit me. I felt a lot of admiration for Denise not to ask for medical help. Typically people go to the ER when they get bitten here and get treated with prednisone, Benadryl and antibiotics ASAP. And pain meds!

12-12-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
9. "Post Reward, Pre IC, IC"
Day 36, Denise is talking, she is getting sick, sharp, burning, throat...they are telling her to just breathe through it, sharp stinging, like her whole neck is on fire, it hurts to lift her arm, she doesn't know if she is having an allergic reaction to something that bit her...she has like fang marks on her neck, she doesn't know what bit her, snakes, scorpian, centipedes,lizards...hope it passes, it's very painful, see them pray that it will pass, Lisa is praying, please lord relieve her pain, Lord skup says, we have a challenge, let her finish this game. Abi conf: says the reality is that I came here not to feel bad for other people, I came to win a million dollars...

IC: Jeff asks them how they are holding up, and Denise tells him how she is feeling...I'm miserable..Abi, says, it will give me a better shot to win...

Malc gives him the neck, Jiffy has to take it off and complains about that

use planks to cross a brigdge collect puzzle pieces, do the puzzle and then the maze puzzle with tilt table...

For a spot in the F4: Go! Right out of the gate, different strategy, Skup, Denise. Denise even with an injury is moving fast...Malc has 2nd piece, Skup, Lisa, Denis...Malc falls off, right there at the end and has to go back to the start, Skup is across, then Denise, then Lisa. Malc lost so much time in a very impt challenge...

working on their maze's, Malc dead last has to do the entire course over again. Denise is making great progress. Malc now is across and has to get back in this. Denise is getting close...Abi and Skup falling a little behind...Denise is close, one piece can jam you up, can cost you a million bucks. Nothing easy about this challenge, Malc is making progress out of no where, coming from behind, completes it and wins! A come from behind! Sage at TC, gives you huge power going into tonights TC, with the IN and the HII, which must be used tonight!...

Denise in conf: says tonight is a slam dunk, I will be writing no other name other than Abi's, and the torture of her will be over....DONE!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post Reward, Pre IC, IC"
when Jeff said - during the IC - "this could cost you a million dollars"
I thought he might be pointing right at Denise.
I'm afraid she may go (I'm behind time so haven't seen all of TC yet)

12-12-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
10. "Malcolm wins immunity"
But is this a good thing or a bad thing for him? Everyone knows he has a HII that he must use at this TC. So now, he could give the HII to someone to save them, or he could keep it and possibly get some resentment for not giving it to anyone.

Is this where Malcolm does something crazy that could come back to bite him in the future?

12-12-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
12. "Abi is Abi"
Abi said that Malcolm or Denise would win a million dollars if they had a chance. Lisa and Skupin had no chance.

Jeff tried to talk to Skupin, then Abi interrupted to call him an idiot, then a moron twice. Nice...

Lisa played the jury well when she clarified Denise's comment about Tandang being lucky not going to TC before the merge. Lisa said that Tandang didn't get there by luck, they got there because they were a strong tribe. Pete and Artis liked hearing that.

12-12-12, 09:54 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Abi is Abi"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

Lots of good soundbites in this TC! Denise said, "No, I'm here for the million dollars, thank you." Prophetic words?

I'm also thinking that because Malcolm wouldn't give Denise his HII to guarantee her safety in the game, it gives her an 'out' to vote against Malcolm at F4 if he doesn't have immunity without looking like she's totally betraying him.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Abi is Abi"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 10:13 PM (EST)

That was my thought too. Malcolm didn't ensure Denise would be safe, which, were I in Denise's position, would make me wonder if he were opting to vote her out and jump on the Abi-in-F3 bandwagon. Even if Denise didn't actually believe Malcolm would do it, she can pretend at the final TC that it rattled her sufficiently to doubt his loyalty.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Abi is Abi"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 10:43 PM (EST)

He already threw her under the bus with Lisa and Skupin while on reward. If they let Denise know what Malcolm did (because they actually fear him more than her) then they're in F3 and are in position to pick which of the two to take to the final 3 (unless immunity decides it for them).

Malcolm recreating the Matsing reality that Denise wins if she gets to the end, Abi picking up Jonathan's final scramble that Denise or Malcolm would win the game, the deserving players talk coming to fruition with Abi's boot, WOO-HOO!

Got to admit, Abi went down swinging for the fences, but damn it was so funny too, calling Skupin a moron, trashing Denise and all.

12-12-12, 10:56 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Abi is Abi"
Yes, Malcolm gave Denise a reason to vote him out but will the jury see it that way?

12-12-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Abi is Abi"
Moot until Lisa and Mike make it otherwise. I see it rather as a question of whether Lisa and Mike will realize they have the power now to punch their tickets to F3, which strengthens both of their cases at FTC.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Abi is Abi"
Dear Abi,

While in general taking a goat to the final three is a strategy that works. Convincing everyone they can't tolerate you for another 3 seconds much less another three days isn't likely to keep you in the game.

12-12-12, 10:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Abi is Abi"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 11:27 PM (EST)

That "Lucky Tandang" comment will certainly hurt Denise and Lisa did look very good explaining it. Lisa does look like a good player when she doesn't cry.

If anyone wins FTC by making a good case, it looks like it would be Lisa.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-12, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Abi is Abi"
>Lisa played the jury well when she clarified Denise's comment about Tandang being lucky not going to TC before the merge. Lisa said that Tandang didn't get there by luck, they got there because they were a strong tribe. Pete and Artis liked hearing that.

Sadly, that was Denise's first big mistake in the game - opening up an opportunity for Lisa to connect with all the Tandang jurors. Dang!

Nuume 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-12, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nuume Click to send private message to Nuume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Abi is Abi"
I actually was quite surprised by Lisa's response, as to me it was clear that Denise was saying that Abi was lucky to be on a tribe that never lost, in Tandang, so she never had to go to tribal. She didn't say anything about Tandang being lucky to win so much, if anything she was complimenting them and saying Abi was lucky to be there. But at the same time, I think with how it played out it did work in the favor of Lisa, and regardless of how Denise intended it, it will seem to the jury that she was saying they were lucky.

12-13-12, 07:39 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Abi is Abi"
Yes, I agree, Denise dropped the ball, but was quick to say that she agreed with Lisa. It was LUCK for Abi being on the strong Tandang tribe. All she needed to do was to point out how often Abi was the "sit out".

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-13-12, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Abi is Abi"
I was wondering the same thing. Now I am wondering if Denise did say something to that effect, but it was edited out.

12-12-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
15. "Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-12 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

Skup is breathing remarkably easy right now....I suppose they all want to go to the end with the returnee at this point. It's set up to be either the annoying Abi, or Denise, the one that they think will win it hands down if she makes it to F3...we'll soon see!

Day 36: See them at camp, they have a cooking pot and a spark burns Skup...Abi says that she lost to Malc today, it's devastating....I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm drained, I get no credit here, I need Skup and Lisa to vote with me against Denise....and see Denise sleeping....she goes and talks to Skup...bring me to F3, it's the best chance you have at winning this game...Sku says you would think that it would be an easy decision but everything matters, you have to consider every scenario if you want to come out on top....Abi has nt done much, but hanging out with her for the next 3 days wiould definitely be worth a million dollars

Lisa and Skup talking...What did Abi say? Me, you , and her in the F3, and Lisa says that she likes that, we need to seriously consider her...

Denise and Malc talking: Any chance you can give me that HII, Malc says if the situation calls for it....Malc in conf: I am double protected tonight, but I have no intention to give it to Denise tonight, because we are all voting for Abi tonight...I will save it for my shelf.

Skup says we have one problem, if Malc wins the F4, we are not guarenteed to F3. Lisa wants to go to F3 with Abi. Lisa conf: Malc is getting more and more dangerous every day, he can continue to win immunity, we need all available man power to beat Malc at the Fianl immunity challenge - we need Denise in there to help knock Malc out of there. My brother helped me, gave me strength to know the right options....hoping that I guess right now...

TC:

Jury arrive, Lisa: Malc wins the Immunity, what happened back at the beach...Abi was playing survivor and presented some good arguments. Abi is in trouble, her backs against the wall....Jiffy says you have been laughed at, no one wants you around, but you may be someone good to take to the end, and she agrees because everyone can beat me. Denise says yes, she's right, because you could make an argument for her, but there has been some luck to that. Lisa interupts her and says it wasn't all luck that we didn't go to TC, it wasn't because of luck but because of the strength of Tandang. Malco says that winning this game is starting to take over his thoughts and who he can beat would be good to take to the end.

Abi says then don't take Denise or Malc because they could win this game, but Skup or Lisa are not winning this game....Abi says because you(speaking directly to Skupin) are an idiot, you are not winning this game, you are a moron...Abi continues talking to skupin: he thinks he's going to win a million dollars, he's not.

Lisa" says would you like to take her for a million and she says yes, I mean it, I would take her.

Abi says and yes, you could take me and beat me, because she would win against me.

Malc calls her a goat and that she could still pull this thing off, she will not go down without a fight

Abi says that yes she is a loud mouth, Denise is playing like she's the elite, the best of the best, the diff between me and her is that I am playing for a million dollars and she is here to make friends. And denise replies, "no, I am here for the million dollars"...

Vote, Abi, says that she is voting Denise, you are patronizing and I just don't like you.

Denise votes Abi, if this vote does'nt go as planned there is something seriously wrong in the universe...

Vote tally:

Malc doesn't play his idol.

Smiling.

Denise
Abi
Abi
Abi

Abi is out, see Denise breathe a sigh of relief. Abi says good liuck to all of you...

Well, after 36 days it comes down to 2 original Matsing and 2 original Tandang, something is about to give. And we see Skupin singing and dancing on the way out and Lisa is laughing...cute!

12-12-12, 11:00 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."

>Day 36: See them at camp, they have a cooking pot
>and a spark burns Skup...

A flashback for Skupin! It's gotten to the point that every time he does something, I fully expect him to get hurt. Stunned, really, that he didn't maim himself or get impaled on a pole or something while riding out his sugar high during the reward - or even get eaten whole by the whale shark.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-12, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."
Pepe, I was thinking the same thing! Between the fire scene and the head bump with the whale shark, and getting high on pop , Skupin sure got the borderline Fabio edit tonight!

12-12-12, 11:35 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."
If you want to compare him to Fabio then you should include his dance after TC. Not sure it will work for him though.

12-14-12, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."
LOL
For those who don't know, whale sharks don't have typical sharks' teeth and don't chew their food. They are filter feeders. They gulp water and strain it through their gills and swallow the plankton, algae, and small fishes. They are no danger at all to people and do not attack, although as the largest "fish" in the ocean they could damage you if you got in the way I suppose.

12-14-12, 09:15 AM (EST)
69. "RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."
But it's Skupin and nothing is ever 'normal' with him! If there's a first time for a whale shark to burp out a piece of meat, it's for him.

12-13-12, 00:07 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Post IC, PreTC drama, TC..."
Abi says then don't take Denise or Malc because they could win this game, but Skup or Lisa are not winning this game....Abi says because you(speaking directly to Skupin) are an idiot, you are not winning this game, you are a moron...Abi continues talking to skupin: he thinks he's going to win a million dollars, he's not.

I wanted to particularly note, that they showed Penner and his incredulous reaction to Abi's statement here to Skupin.

12-12-12, 10:07 PM (EST)
17. "Next time on Survivor....:"
This Sunday, on a special 2 hour season finale, see the four of them put their hands in and shout "final four!"....A path that took these 4 survivors this far, but with a million dollars on the line, See Lisa and Denise hug... alliances will be shattered...See Malc going over a hill top a bit faster than Skupin, but then see Malc fall off a balance beam type apperatus...as he falls off, we see Denise and Skupin neck and neck...there are puzzle bags that they must get along the way, and clearly, Malc will have to go back to the start of the beam, we see that Denise is carrying one of her retrieved bags...
see Skup and Malc shake hands.

Lisa; Didn't shake her hand, didn't give her my word...

Abi: Unfortunately things didn't go my way, after the merge I was targeted as the crazy latina, and sometimes I come off really direct and straight to the point, but that's the thype of person that I am, I don't beat around the bush, I just say it as it is. Like it, or hate me and I guess it beat me and my big brazilesque?

12-12-12, 10:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
pretty sure she ended it by saying: "I guess it bit me on my big Brazilian ass."

12-12-12, 11:47 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
I guess it bit me on my big Brazilian a$$

Ohhhhh, that's what she said! I just didn't get that at all at the time! Thanks, lol!

12-12-12, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Next time on Survivor....:"
That is what she said.

12-13-12, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
So did I see correctly -- did Penner give Abi the finger?!! Will have to rewatch, but looked like they blurred it. If so, that's hilarious. Cannot wait to watch the Ponderosa clip tonight.

Penner's finger to Abi aside, I felt like the editors were telling us as the audience to totally disregard everything Abi had to say at TC tonight. I felt like Abi's arguments FOR Denise being a slam dunk could actually backfire in terms of the jury. Or perhaps it's more that Abi really crossed the line in calling Mike a moron and an idiot (he was quite composed, by the way), and that actually garnered Skupin some sympathy and credibility with the jury. It just had the vibe of, we're being hit over the head that Lisa and Mike cannot possibly win against Malcolm/Denise...and yet it seems that the irony could very well be that one of these two, the supposed "lowliest" and most unlikely at the start of the game, could very well win. (I'm saying this as a huge Denise fan, by the way. And her underdog story certainly also fits in with this theme -- each of these F3 had a long, hard battle to get to the end.)

As others have noted, the contrast between Lisa and Denise at TC tonight was also clearly played up. Lisa sure managed the jury very well with her Tandang comment. In the end, it could very well come down to appealing to the former Tandangs on the jury to decide whether they want to be "loyal" and reward one of their own tribe to win, or give the win to a Matsing.

Loved Mike's victory dance walking out of TC tonight. This really is a great F4 and as Jeff mentioned in his recent article, all can make a wonderful case why they should win.

12-13-12, 00:58 AM (EST)
34. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
It just had the vibe of, we're being hit over the head that Lisa and Mike cannot possibly win against Malcolm/Denise...and yet it seems that the irony could very well be that one of these two, the supposed "lowliest" and most unlikely at the start of the game, could very well win.

I had a completely different vibe tonight. I also feel like we're being hit over the head, but it's so that the average viewer will be satisfied with the results. I don't think that tonight would turn around the editing that's gone on over multiple episodes.

We've had two straight weeks of previews showing Malcolm as the biggest threat. We all knew he wasn't going home this week, since it was the last time he could play the HII. I think we've been getting hit over the head with it during the previews so that no one is surprised when Malcolm is voted off at F4.

My mom and my sister are average viewers - they love the show, but they don't analyze or look at spoilers. And the two of them love Malcolm and Denise. They have loved them since early in the show, and they would be happy with a win from either one. Their insights have been pretty darn accurate in prior seasons, which is why I use them as a gauge. Since at least one of them will be in the F3, they would not be happy if Skupin or Lisa won the vote against them.

Malcolm has been shown as a strategist, and he spelled it out for Mike and Lisa that Denise is a threat to them. He was trying to misdirect them so that they'd keep him for F3. Skupin expressed concern if Malcolm won immunity at F4, which tells me he's more worried about Malcolm than Denise. Malcolm also pointed out that Lisa's got her head back in the game and is understandably concerned that she would see him as the bigger threat.

I feel like the finals were spelled out for us - Malcolm's out at F4, and Denise beats Lisa and Skupin in a jury vote.

12-13-12, 04:43 AM (EST)
39. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Bebo, you're probably right that it's a slam dunk for Denise. (Or Malcolm if he can make it to the F3). I just didn't think they'd make it quite that obvious. Then again, Denise's edit really cooled down post-merge, so perhaps like you said, they're doing this to remind the casual viewer just how great Denise is.

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-12, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Looking forward to the Pondersosa clips. After the Abi and RC show, perhaps will see how the rest of the jury might vote for the remaining four.

12-13-12, 01:53 AM (EST)
36. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
From Dalton Ross at EW:

"I don’t think I’ve ever said this before, but I am totally cool with any of these final four winning. All four were on the outside looking in early in the game and have overcome serious obstacles to make it this far. All four are likable and gamers and could make a legitimate argument as to what makes them the most deserving of the money."

I actually feel the same way -- often it's picking the lesser of the evils, but this year we've ended up with a very likeable and "deserving" F4. Personally I'm rooting for Malcolm or Denise but wouldn't be surprised to see Mike or Lisa win.

Curious to see how each of them will do in the final TC. Up until now, I've felt that Denise is so articulate and good with people, that she'd blow away Mike or Lisa. But looks like wimpy Lisa is gone and she was quite articulate and deft in her jury management tonight. And if Mike speaks from the heart and tells his story going back to Australia, I suppose he could be effective too. (Some of his Insider Clips from last week, where he talks about his relationship with his son/family and their "dream" for him to come back on Survivor were pretty compelling.)

Jeff said in a recent article that the winner will be clear from the way they tell their story in the final TC, so it will be interesting to watch on Sunday!

12-13-12, 04:40 AM (EST)
38. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
On a related note, here's what Gordon Holmes at Xfinity has to say:

Verdict: I don’t think there’s ever been a time headed into a finale where I was cool with everyone winning. Don’t get me wrong, I’m Team Malcolm, but I’m fine with the other three walking away with the check. (Not to mention that I picked three of the final four at the beginning of the season. Go me.)

12-13-12, 07:51 AM (EST)
41. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I am shocked to hear that Dalton and Gordon feel that way. I feel like I am ok with a F3 of Skup, Malcolm, and Denise, but I loathe Lisa. She's pathetic imo. She's trying to find herself out there, and I think she perceives herself as a far better gamer than she really is. She may be articulate, but that's all I've got for her. Just don't see Lisa as a worthy, deserving player. I see her more as a goat. I would be curious as to what the consensus is on her...

12-13-12, 09:41 AM (EST)
43. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-12 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

I feel pretty much the same way as Dalton and Gordon as well. I don't find Lisa to be loathesome in the least bit - annoying when she's got these almost-Kafkaesque moments, but not loathesome - but understandable that she's grieving in the context of getting a divorce 9 days before flying out to the Philippines and being put into a unforgiving place with 15 other money-chasing piranhas and no support system in place.

What I like is that she is at the very least trying to play the game and she does show a good understanding of the dynamics of the game at times. I'd really like to see how she plays when all things are copacetic in her life, we'd see a stronger gameplay from Lisa I'd think. What's loathesome to me is the apathetic indifference shown to the game as shown by the likes of Natalie and Ashley and the overacting of Phillip with all meekly riding Rob's coattails in Redemption Island.

I think this could very well be the greatest final four ever as this has a mix of strategy, passionate gameplaying and likeability. All four came to play and fight to the end and none are coattail riders or goats in the traditional sense.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-12, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Agree!

12-13-12, 10:13 AM (EST)
45. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
FloPo, I found Lisa to be cringe-worthy and annoying during her crying phases, so I definitely see what you're saying (contrast to Denise always holding it together), but overall I agree with Pepe and Dawson, etc. I think Lisa's received a very positive edit and the general audience is supposed to like her and be sympathetic. I expected to hate her, having heard about some of her books, etc., but was pleasantly surprised overall. And I appreciate that she is a true fan of the game.

Interesting that she admitted on Probst's show yesterday that she wasn't that great at the game. I do think she'd play differently if she's ever asked back.

12-13-12, 10:30 AM (EST)
46. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I haven't watched from the very beginning, but it seems to me that Lisa is constantly equivocating, especially from her confessionals. I don't see her as any kind of coherent strategist.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-13-12, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I've watched from the beginning, but that is how I see her, too. I don't loathe her but at times she has been annoying. At times she is quite likable. But her gameplay has not been consistent.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-12, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
FloPo - I agree with you. Well maybe I don't quite loath Lisa, but I will be very disappointed if she wins. Her cry baby edit has annoyed me no end. I did like what she said last night, I hope its just the "growth" she has found during her Survivor journey.

All four in the final 4 are quite articulate - it should be a great final tribal council!

12-13-12, 04:56 PM (EST)
58. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Thanks for the feedback, guys! Well, maybe loathe was not the right word. I don't hate her, but I definitely do not want her to win, and would be very disappointed with a Lisa win. I think she did have difficulty with her issues from home on the Island. I thought she was the journey player.

I hated the wishy washy, let's do this, but I am not that, so I better stay with them because I'm loyal but I'm not game.

12-13-12, 05:40 PM (EST)
59. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Just noticed this poll on the CBS web site. Surprised that Lisa is currently beating Denise. Hope this bodes well for Malcolm for Fan Favorite!

"Survivor: Philippines"
Who will outlast, outwit and outplay the others on "Survivor: Philippines"?

Michael Skupin 10%
Lisa Whelchel 28%
Denise Stapley 22%
Malcolm Freberg 41%

12-13-12, 09:41 AM (EST)
42. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Here's Jeff's teaser for the finale (from EW):

EW: Big finale coming this Sunday night. What special teases can you give us?

Probst: For the first time in years, anybody could win this game. It’s crazy. It all depends on who ends up in the final. Malcolm could win. Lisa could win. Denise could win. Skupin probably has the longest shot at winning but depending on how it plays, he could win. It’s a great finale! I’ve loved this season!!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-12, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
The one thing I do not understand is what they're going to do for two hours if we have a final 3. There's only one immunity challenge and then off to the final TC. I know there have been references to a F3 by Probst, but I think there's a good chance the final twist is going to be a F2. And if that's the case, anything can happen.

12-13-12, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Or a really long fallen comrades section!

I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if they throw a final 2 twist out there and major props if they do for keeping it a secret. Somehow I think that would have been spoiled though.

12-13-12, 11:56 AM (EST)
50. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Please, no prolonged fallen comrades, ha! Seriously, though, I've been wondering the same thing. Unless it's a super long TC and Abi and RC do their version of Snakes and Rats, how are they going to fill 2 hours.

I would love nothing more than an F2. CTGirl, totally agree that they'd deserve major kudos if they've kept that under wraps.

12-13-12, 12:03 PM (EST)
51. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I think they originally hoped to have a jury of 9 and final 3, going into finale with five. Dana's medical evacuation made it necessary to make that a two-boot episode, in essence, because they still needed a challenge and TC to fill out the episode. After that they proceeded on schedule.

Two challenges in the finale, reward and immunity if F3 (reward replacing TC), both immunity if F2. Don't know when they decided F2 or F3, they may have felt committed to F3 since that was the plan when the game began.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-12, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
"Two challenges in the finale, reward and immunity if F3 (reward replacing TC), both immunity if F2. Don't know when they decided F2 or F3, they may have felt committed to F3 since that was the plan when the game began."

Yeah, it could be a RC that takes up the other time, I guess. I don't know that they'd feel committed to it... Cirie got screwed in that one season where they changed it to F2 instead of F3 and I thought that was a decision they made during the game.

12-13-12, 12:24 PM (EST)
53. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Agree, Cirie would have won Fans v Faves had it been F3. It occurs to me the decision may simply turn on whether or not they could arrange a suitable reward, because they do need both challenges in the finale.

12-13-12, 01:34 PM (EST)
54. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
They had to change Fans vs. Favs to a F2 at the last minute because they had to have both Alexis and James leave the same episode after they were caught stealing food.

12-13-12, 02:23 PM (EST)
55. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Wow, I forgot about that -- thanks CTgirl! All I remembered was Cirie getting screwed.

12-13-12, 11:10 PM (EST)
63. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
WOW, CTgirl! I never knew that Alexis and James both got caught eating food and were kicked off because of it! LOL, color me surprised. I thought James had some kind of injury...? What the heck! Thanks for the info! I'll have to google it...

12-13-12, 11:15 PM (EST)
64. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-12 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

He was a medical evacuation (infection), that was the story anyway. The threat of the wounded pinky! Alexis was voted out after Amanda played her HII.

12-14-12, 09:03 AM (EST)
66. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
I was told before the episode aired by a spoiler friend that Alexis and James would both go because they were caught sneaking into the cameramen's area. That both would have injuries exaggerated.

James' finger was not that bad. He didn't have a blood borne infection. Alexis supposedly hurt her ankle or knee and Parv thought she was going to volunteer to go, but the. She decided to fight for it and was voted out.

I think the whole thing was an act at TC and they were told to make it look good but to vote her out. That info was repeated later and one person told me James stole smokes.

It is sort of like the Kelly Wigglesworth got caught story and that's why Hatch won, a lot of people have heard it but it was never officially copped to by SEG.

Anyhow, it's a F3 for sure because the preview says there will only be two TC's.

12-14-12, 09:13 AM (EST)
68. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
Interesting, then, that they let James come back in HvV and it also helps to explain the dark turn in his editing as well.

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-13-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
dabo wrote:

>I think they originally hoped to have a jury of 9
>and final 3, going into finale with five. Dana's
>medical evacuation made it necessary to make that a two-boot
>episode, in essence, because they still needed a challenge and
>TC to fill out the episode. After that they
>proceeded on schedule.

Yup, I believe that's what happened too.

>Two challenges in the finale, reward and immunity if F3 (reward
>replacing TC), both immunity if F2.

Yeah, that would be exactly like Survivor China which started the Finale with 4 players (Denise, Amanda, Courtney, Todd) and they did that "great wall of China" Reward challenge and then Final 4 Immunity Challenge balancing the "china"-ware (both challenges won by Amanda) and voted out Denise 3-1.

12-13-12, 07:54 PM (EST)
61. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-12 AT 07:56 PM (EST)

The Great wall reward was Final 5. Amanda and Todd simply shared pizza during the F4 reward.

The Finale of China dragged on a lot because of that format so it's dumb to do it again. Before FTC, it was only memorable because of Courtney's "she sucks at life" comment about Denise.

Sheldor 4603 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-13-12, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
michel wrote:

>The Great wall reward was Final 5. Amanda and Todd simply
>shared pizza during the F4 reward.

That's not correct. The Final 5 Reward Challenge was:

Reward Challenge (Zen archery): Each player is given 5 arrows of their color, and must secretly distribute them to the other players. Then, using the arrows that they have been given, they must use a replica of a Chinese wooden repeating crossbow to shoot at their names at a checkerboard target. A player earns a point whenever an arrow hit their name, regardless of who shot the arrow. The winner is the one with the most points after all arrows are fired.

Denise won the reward challenge due to Amanda and Courtney hitting her name instead of their own. She then chose to take Courtney (in an interview with Todd, he said they all were going to take Courtney because she was getting extremely skinny), and she chose Todd for strategic reasons, leaving a teary-eyed and furious Peih-Gee (she shared her Shaolin Monks reward with Denise, but after Denise's two straight reward wins, she had not returned the favor).

The Final 4 Reward Challenge (during the Finale) was:

Reward Challenge: Players must cross over two bridges (once which they have to assemble by placing planks in correct positions on the bridge) to reach a yoke and 12 puzzle pieces. Using the yoke to haul the pieces, the player must then take these to the top of a replica Great Wall. Once all the pieces are collected at the top of the wall, the player must then fill the pieces into a three-dimension puzzle in order to complete their section of the wall. The first place to complete the puzzle wins reward.

Reward: Pizza, brownies, beer, and soft drinks

12-14-12, 00:08 AM (EST)
65. "RE: ECST, Ep 13, "Gouge My Eyes Out""
We were talking about 2 different things! I was talking about the reward trip to the real Great Wall which was at F5 Courtney and Todd strategized after their meal there while Denise slept. I see now that you were talking about the replica wall that served for the F4 challenge. So we were both right...and wrong!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •