The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-12, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile..."
>>> Jiffy immediately says "hmm, did he just give something away there?"

But that's not how he ended it. Then he added, or didn't he, or some phrase to shed doubt and imply that you could read it either way.

Jeff said he was really nervous about the contestants inadvertently spoiling the end. That moment struck me as Jeff doing quick damage control, which he probably should have left alone.

I got the vibe from Malcolm that he was very chill and over it. Like he had done his thing. I think that Denise, Skupin, and Lisa are the Finalists and still on the hot seat waiting to have their win and losses confirmed. You can see they are still wrapped up in their game even months later.

Abi OTOH was concerned with rehabilitating her image, and Malcolm, I think he knows he was hugely popular and he did his best, but ... as he revealed, he had no idea Lisa and her brother were going to blindside him at F6.

He didn't know how close Skupin and Lisa were to holding on to Abi and making a play to dump him at F4.

His "leverage" as he called it, he chose not to use actively, as we saw last night. He didn't save Denise. He sent the signal to his "boat" F3 that he was indeed prepared to let Denise go. They are the two, Lisa and Skupin, who he decided to go to the end with, not Denise. He abandoned his "pair" ally.

That has to send a signal to Denise and free her to do what she can at F4 and not feel obligated to go with Malcolm and try to vote out one of Lisa or Skupin. The latter is the pair that won't break, the one that Skupin has talked about going to the end as the one constant alliance.

Malcolm is trying to sell the "no one can beat Denise" angle to Skupin and Lisa, but everyone else believes that no one can beat Malcolm, including Denise.

I think Malcolm is bound to fall. It might have helped if he had used that leverage on Denise. She might have stuck to an agreement not to vote for him at F4.

If she wins immunity at F4, he is toast without that. Who does he think would go? Was he so sure he could beat her?

Anyhow, I felt like he wasn't as into explaining his game as the others. He was more deprecating and kidding about himself. Like he doesn't really have a stake. I thought that Denise was totally on. I think she is getting ready to be announced as the winner. Whether they know who won is another story.

Like Abi, Denise is busy doing rehab on her image, but in her case I think it's so that she can be the worthy and popular winner, as she knows she will take some heat for her treatment of Abi.

Lisa will be content if she can prove to everyone she really played the game and left the "hot mess" Lisa who cried and bumbled behind.

Skupin, it seems like he feels pretty good about it all. He dodged a huge bullet and he didn't get med-evac'd. And he got to F3. Maybe he will get the votes but I just don't see Tandang rallying around him as one of their own.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show today   Brownroach     12-12-12       
   RE: Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show tod...   Flowerpower     12-12-12     1  
     RE: Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show tod...   michel     12-12-12     2  
   RE: Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show tod...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     3  
     RE: Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show tod...   Brownroach     12-12-12     4  
         RE: Final 5 on Jeff Probst Show tod...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     5  
   Probst Show - East Coast Spoiler Th...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     6  
     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     7  
     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     8  
         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   dabo     12-12-12     9  
     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     10  
     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     11  
         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   Outfrontgirl     12-14-12     26  
     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     12  
         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   dabo     12-12-12     14  
             RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     15  
                 RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   hrh40     12-12-12     18  
                     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   dabo     12-12-12     19  
                     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     21  
                         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   Outfrontgirl     12-14-12     23  
                             RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   dabo     12-14-12     25  
                                 RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   rachelOH63     12-14-12     28  
                                     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   dabo     12-14-12     30  
     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-12-12     13  
         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   CTgirl     12-12-12     16  
         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   michel     12-12-12     17  
         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   Flowerpower     12-12-12     20  
             RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   jobgirl     12-14-12     27  
                 RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   Blind Freddy     12-14-12     29  
                     RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   PepeLePew13     12-14-12     31  
                         RE: Probst Show - East Coast Spoile...   Outfrontgirl     12-15-12     33  
   Clips of Final 5 on Jeff Probst Sho...   Sheldor     12-12-12     22  
     RE: Clips of Final 5 on Jeff Probst...   Outfrontgirl     12-14-12     24  
         RE: Clips of Final 5 on Jeff Probst...   Sheldor     12-14-12     32  
             RE: Clips of Final 5 on Jeff Probst...   Outfrontgirl     12-15-12     34  
                 RE: Clips of Final 5 on Jeff Probst...   Sheldor     12-15-12     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •