The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-12, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
Trying to be an early birdy this week! You know the drill. Please post everything here that has to do with the current episode until after it's aired on the West Coast. Thanks so much, and don't forget ~ no siggies!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 SOTS or ECST? tribephyl 11-28-12 1
   RE: SOTS or ECST? Flowerpower 11-28-12 2
 Previously, On Survivor Flowerpower 11-28-12 3
 Why bother watching? Bebo 11-28-12 4
   RE: Why bother watching? Bebo 11-28-12 5
   RE: Why bother watching? Estee 11-28-12 6
       They are ALL idiots Bebo 11-28-12 8
           RE: They are ALL idiots michel 11-28-12 22
           RE: They are ALL idiots Arnold_Lorax2 11-29-12 42
           RE: They are ALL idiots Estee 11-29-12 47
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower 11-28-12 7
   Uh oh... Bebo 11-28-12 9
       RE: Uh oh... Snidget 11-28-12 10
 Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC Flowerpower 11-28-12 11
   RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC Snidget 11-28-12 12
       RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC Bebo 11-28-12 13
           RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC Snidget 11-28-12 15
 Immunity Challenge: Flowerpower 11-28-12 14
 Tribal Council - Million Dollar Quo... Bebo 11-28-12 16
 The vote Bebo 11-28-12 17
 Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC Flowerpower 11-28-12 18
   RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC Bebo 11-28-12 19
       RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC dabo 11-28-12 37
   RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC Bebo 11-28-12 20
 Next time on Survivor Flowerpower 11-28-12 21
   RE: Next time on Survivor Bebo 11-28-12 23
       RE: Next time on Survivor michel 11-28-12 25
   RE: Next time on Survivor michel 11-28-12 24
       RE: Next time on Survivor Flowerpower 11-28-12 26
           RE: Next time on Survivor michel 11-28-12 27
           RE: Next time on Survivor Bebo 11-28-12 39
       RE: Next time on Survivor Brownroach 11-28-12 28
           RE: Next time on Survivor forehead 11-28-12 31
               RE: Next time on Survivor michel 11-28-12 32
                   RE: Next time on Survivor Bebo 11-29-12 40
                       RE: Next time on Survivor michel 11-29-12 46
                       RE: Next time on Survivor tikigirlie 11-29-12 48
           RE: Next time on Survivor Murphy3126 11-28-12 35
 RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O... Flowerpower 11-28-12 29
   RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O... forehead 11-28-12 30
       RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O... michel 11-28-12 33
           RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen O... toad8098 11-28-12 34
   Jonathan! -- this is the vote threa... Brownroach 11-28-12 36
       RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t... PepeLePew13 11-28-12 38
           RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t... Arnold_Lorax2 11-29-12 43
               RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t... PepeLePew13 11-29-12 44
                   RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote t... Flowerpower 11-29-12 45
 Best * SOTS * Ever! dabo 11-29-12 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "SOTS or ECST?"
I was gonna commend you on a well deduced boot-theory. I guess I'll wait an hour or so to find out.

11-28-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS or ECST?"
I was gonna commend you on a well deduced boot-theory.

Commend away! I need all the commendations I can get! xoxo

11-28-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
3. "Previously, On Survivor"
After being bullied, Lisa jumped ship, leaving Pete and Abi powerless. Meanwhile Lisa and Skup were in search of a new alliance, after Penner passed, Malc and Denise were it. At the IC, Carter won putting Pete and Abi on the chopping block. But at TC it was only Abi that took the beating and it only got worse for abi as she played the idol and watched her closest ally walk away...

Dangrayne day 26:Are you okaY, Skup says to Abi, She says that you were brutal to me, it wasn't cute, do you understand? Denise conf: says it's more of the same, it's negative, grumpy abi. See Denise and Penner walk away talking about Abi, she's going next, Denise in conf: unless she miraculously wins immunity. If she does, then I say we vote out Jonathan.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Why bother watching?"
We haven't even made it to the title sequence before Denise tells us the following:

Abi is going unless she miraculously wins immunity.
If Abi does win immunity, then Penner will go.

*yawn*

Since that's what most of us think is going to happen, why stick around for another 55 minutes?

11-28-12, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why bother watching?"
In another non-surprise, it's the Survivor auction. Abi is saving up her money to bid on something important.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why bother watching?"
Vague curiosity about the current price and production arrangement of miracles?

11-28-12, 09:17 PM (EST)
8. "They are ALL idiots"
OK, they supposedly know about Survivor. If so, they would remember that the auction contains an immunity advantage. But no....each and every one of them spends money before that item comes up for bidding. So as soon as Jeff says advantage, Abi bids all of her money and guarantees it's hers.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: They are ALL idiots"
I wouldn't have saved my money to block Abi. First, I'd think someone could beat Abi even with an advantage and next, she can't win them all.

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-12, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: They are ALL idiots"
Not to mention that it goes to the first person who bids 500 and Abi still could have bid faster then a person who saved there money

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: They are ALL idiots"
While they're still idiots, I can't be too critical of their group lack-of-move: challenge edges don't show up in every auction, so there's no way to tell if there's something to hold out for. And you can hardly ask the mactors to even know what the auction was in the first place.

It would have been vaguely amusing to see the entire group passing up item after item as they waited, though. Especially if the items upgraded. 'Can I get forty dollars for this car? Twenty? A nickel? Someone's hat...?'

11-28-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
7. "Post Intro...."
Dangrayne day 26, Tree mail with Abi and Malcolm. They get money,...Abi starts crying and Malc said that he wanted to give her a hug last night. in conf: it was like Abi got run over by the bus then the bus backed up and ran over her again....she cries to Malc, Malc in conf: he is sympathetic when she's breaking down...

They are all excited about the money: Going once, going twice, it's the auction. Abi says she is the most unliked person and will have to turn around, move forward, she's going to sit tight and use her money when she needs it, she'll fight, she's a survivor and we see the sea hawk fly over head...

Survivor Auction:

Given 500 US dollars, bid in 20 increments, see something bid on it. Pancakes butter, bacon OJ, syrup, Denise spends all of her 500 on it, gets it.

Next item is chese and fruit and wine, and skup gets it for 500 right off the bat....Skupin says he's not a drinker but keeps it

Ice coffee and donuts, 200 to Malc.

This one remains covered, a blind bid. Abi says she is going to be eating soon, she's keeping her money. Penner bid 100 and wins it, but doesn't know, it's fried chicken and fries and a drink....Penner says it's ridiculous...

Carter says the smells around me right now. Another covered dish, Carter and Malc are bidding, up to 200, Carter gets it for 200, bought a baked potato, but before he gets it, he can keep it, or trade this for the tribe, rice and beans, big sacks of them, for the tribe. He picks the rice and beans for the tribe and gets nothing to eat.

Next covered item. Lisa is bidding, carter, then Lisa says 260, Lisa 320$ sold, gets.....huge submarine sandwiches, 2 of them, huge!

Next item is an advantage in this game, and Abi buys it for 500, hold on to it, read it back at camp. Jeff tells her that this speaks to where you are in the game right now, Abi says that there is no compassion towards her now, has to have compassion to herself

Carter gets a covered dish, Veal shanks, meat, for the entire tribe, with no utensils , for the whole tribe, they all have to tear it and eat off it, they grab it and eat it. nicely done and that's how we finish a survivor auction, right there, and Jiffy slams the hammer down.

Carter, the generous man of the hour!

11-28-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
9. "Uh oh..."
Carter just got a storyline. Good ol' Carter. Now that he's had a story, he can be snuffed.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Uh oh..."
LOL sounds about right.

11-28-12, 09:25 PM (EST)
11. "Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC"
Day 28, Penner: Everybody was a winner, loving on Carter. Lisa conf: we were back with a high elation and sharing in the joy of the experience, Abi starts, she tells Penner that he needs to say he's sorry, what should I apologize for? She tells him I was ganged up on, and crying and I wanted to hear how you felt. Jon tells him in a game that you can feel ??, said she should have been friendlier, I just wanted to hear what you had to say. Lisa says that Abi didn't value our words. Abi says to Penner that she will learn something from this, I am sorry it was your turn to get slammed. Penners says the more toxic Abi is, the better it is for me. He tells her to give him a hug and she did.

Abi says she is taking everything with a grain of salt, they need to start communicating with me, but they realize I have a note an advantage in the game.

Malc says it's either an advantage to another idol, or to the next IC. She got an advantage in the game....reading it, move directly to the final round in this challenge, you have a one in three chance at the IC. She is going to tell them whatever she wants with this power to try and break their alliance, she has more power with this than she did have.

See snake, day 29: morning, here comes Abi walking down the beach, woke up and starts like she's looking somewhere, but she's hiding the stick, she is creating a fantasy for the II....Jon says at camp, lets all stay strong, and vote out Abi.

So here she comes back, they are all sitting at camp. See a spider. Now she is talking next to Malc, she wants something from Malc, she doesn't think she's going home next. Malc in conf says she's like the GF that you can't break up with....she tells him that she has the HII, she woke up early ad got it, and Malc says, "fancy fancy"....he appears to be buying it.

11-28-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC"
Does she think they won't notice she goes directly to the last round of the immunity challenge?

I mean they aren't likely to give her both the HII and an express pass?!?

11-28-12, 09:32 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC"
When Jeff told her to read the message, she said there were two parts, and she was going to read the second part only. After she read about the IC advantage, she tore the message into little pieces so no one else could see. Jeff did not call her out for her lie.

11-28-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Post Reward Challenge, pre-IC"
The question is will they believe her? I wouldn't believe anything she told me, but that's me.

And if I did believe her that just means she's getting a bunch of votes next tribal to flush the idol and she's gone. I'd make sure she has enough to go if she's bluffing.

11-28-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
14. "Immunity Challenge:"
Come on in, Guys! Challenge: attached to a rope attached to a hitching rail, then have to go to other stages of the challenge. 3 stages altogether. twists, if you don't answer corrrectly, 5 % of your body weight will be added to you that you will have to run with.

Abi lies, at the challenge Jeff tells her to read her note, and she says that there are 2 notes, and that one says that she advances to the final stage of the challenge, and she pretends to rip up 2 notes....

Question asked, how many Islands of the Philippines are there? 2 people got it wrong so have to carry more weight, as they go through the course....Lisa has the weight, and so does Denise, I think....Denise is on fire. Denise is through, Carter moving on, Skupin and Malc moving on, one more to move on, Penner wins. Lisa is OUT

Next round: Question: Denise is carrying 2=10% of body weight, Penner and Carter missed and are carrying 5 % of body weight, Skup and Malc are not carrying extra weight. Going through a maze of wood where the rope is tangled through it, Penner is moving on, and Carter wins, so they move on, others are out

Final Round: Abi, Arter, Carter 10% of body weight, and Penner, make way thru little gaits of rope. Abi first, then Carter, Abi in lead, then Carter, then Penner. Abi is pulling away from Carter. This is all about untying knots. Abi is flying through course, Carter gaining, they are all rooting for Carter. Abi is still in lead, last gait of rope, Denise: You gotta freaking be kidding me, and Abi wins ! Safe, Denise tells Malc that she wants to throw up. See Jon and Carter looking defeated. Jiffy says what a journey this has been, from outcast to safe. Have a 1 in 6 chance.

11-28-12, 09:51 PM (EST)
16. "Tribal Council - Million Dollar Quote"
Jonathan just told Lisa that if she voted for him, then she was handing the million to either Malcolm or Denise.

11-28-12, 09:54 PM (EST)
17. "The vote"
Penner out 4-3. When he voted, he yelled Denise's name so everyone knew who he was voting for.

As he grabbed his torch, he gave Carter a hug. Abi asked if she could hug him too. He told her he didn't want to hug anybody else.

11-28-12, 09:55 PM (EST)
18. "Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC"
Dangrayne, S=DAy 30, arriving back at camp. Hell hath frozen over comes from Malc...she pulled it out, and I had to act all upset at it, but inside he is happy because he can now get rid of a real threat in the game, Penner.

Now, Lisa confides to her friends, that she's just not cut out for this game, she has a heart connection with Carter and Penner, she says it's so hard to Skupin and Denise, and they tell her it's ok because they are sticking to their word. Lisa tells Penner that she is not good at this game, and she tells him that she doesn't want to lie to him, now Penner and Lisa go for a walk, and Penner says, do you want to vote me out? She tells him that Lisa wanted to go to end with you and Skup, so you know that's waht I wanted, in the mean time someone else came to me and asked me to go with them, and I agreed. And, Lisa tells him that she is writing his name down tonight. Jon tells her this is unbelievable because you guys have written my name twice. Lisa had to confess to me that she was in another alliance and she is voting me tonight, that she can't be swayed because she's voting me tonight.

She says she wanted to go with him, it wasn't about the money, he asks her, well, what am I going to do? And she says go do your magic that you do. And he says, OK, and he says lets let the chips fall where they lay.

He says that Lisa got played, it was my mistake because I didn't make a commitment to anybody. Jon tells Carter that they are voting for Denise...and he tells Abi and Carter they are voting Denise. He goes to Skupin, we are voting Denise, now you put yourself in the driver seat and you get to decide where we go, jon tells Skup that he's never lied to you, Lisa is conflicted by she is voting for me. Skupin says his dilemma is he will make 3 people very happy, and 3 people very upset. Am I in a better group to win with Deni/Malc/Lisa, or with Penner/Abi/Carter. He thinks he can beat Penner in the final 3.

TC:

See Abi smile and wink to jury. Last words were Abi, your back is a gainst the wall and here you sit with II. Best 500$ spent in her life.
Denise: what happens in these conditions that make people change. she says what was brutal were people at their limit....
Penner said that Abi was the next to go, I believe that Denise and Malc shook hands with Skup and Lisa and now have alliance. He says that he didn't agree to Lisa's f4 because he was mad that she had changed her mind and voted twice against her. He is looking her int he eyes and wants to work with her, please.

Malc says Penner is trying to turn the tables. Lisa and I did have a bond and I trust you in the 11th hour right now. Lisa says that I don't want to hurt anyone I care about, but Penners says if you go with them, you will give one of them a million dollars.
Lisa can you compare this dilemma with any other situation in your life, yes, but it's too personal to talk about. How difficult was that, she is teary and says huge. So based on your decision tonight, is there a chance that you will disappoint yourself tonight?

Skupin says there is some validity to what Penner said.

Denise is first voter. Abi is voting Denise: I hope you go home tonight, look who;s judging you now. Penner votes and yells denise!

See Skupin conflicted at the voting booth.

When Jeff tally's the votes, Penner says "wonderful".

No one plays an idol

Tally:

Denise
Denise
Penner
Jonathan
Denise
Penner
Penner is OUT

Lisa and Skupin look away....He only hugged Carter and Abi says can I have a hug too, and he says no, I am not going to hug anybody else

That sucks Jeff, keep the sunny side up and suck eggs and goes off whistling...

Jiffy says that this game is clearly up for grabs. Good night

11-28-12, 09:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC"
Artis had a big smile on his face when he saw the necklace around Abi's neck. He knew that screwed up the plan.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC"
Well, Artis knows RC has just been waiting for Abi to get the boot so she can take the opportunity to twist the knife and torture her, like she tried to get on Pete's case when he got to the Ponderosa which lasted all of however long it took Pete to just walk away and stop talking to her. RC has to wait a few more days at least, relative peace at the Ponderosa as long as Abi stays in the game.

11-28-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama, TC"
The final vote for Penner had a heart drawn around his name. That was Skupin's vote. Ew.

Penner didn't vote for Denise - he voted for Denies.

11-28-12, 10:02 PM (EST)
21. "Next time on Survivor"
If I was on that tribe, I would be so afraid of Lisa. She doesn't know what to do, who to stick with, or who to be against. She's too fragile and not secure with her vote. Surprised they haven't turned the tables on her. If I were Penner, I would've tried to rally support to boot her unstable self out of there....just sayin'!

Next time on Survivor:

Jiffy: little bit of love can go along way

Lisa sees a family member, son?, come running out and she's in tears...I don't think I've ever needed any person more in my life than this moment...
Jiffy: OR it could cost one survivor everything...Malc: Miles my little brother, he's a knucklehead, when you are this close to a million dollars, what came out of his mouth could have cost me.

Jonathan

My strategy once again has failed, I am very very disappointed in myself that I didn't do better. But, I guess that's the way Survivor crumbles.
Have spent 6 years out of my life in Survivor, one of the lucky ones that has played 3 times, it's been fun but extremely painful.

11-28-12, 10:10 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
Lisa sucks at challenges and is almost as cuckoo as Abi. She's an excellent person to take to the final. Denise, Malcolm, and Carter would definitely beat her. Skupin most likely would too. The only hope she would have is if the worst final 2 in history were to happen - Lisa and Abi - but there's no way that pair could get there.

The next time Abi loses IC, she's gone. If she were to win the next IC, Lisa would provide a reasonable backup plan. One of the two cuckoo birds will be voted out next.

11-28-12, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-12 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Carter has to go.

11-28-12, 10:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
My first impression is that the editing of this episode hurts Denise's chances of being the winner. Anyone wanting Penner to stay had to be ready to see Denise go. Very little was done to make Penner look bad.

11-28-12, 10:20 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
Yes, michel, I do see what you mean. Denise was the one, however, that told us in the very first minute of the game what would happen this episode. She also had a good showing at the IC, but fell short (foreshadowing?). Malc had a good episode, imo. Skupin had a quiet episode but was edited as the swing vote, the one that had the power to direct the vote. This was Penner's farewell and he did scramble at the end, unsuccessfully. This episode really belonged to Abi.

11-28-12, 10:32 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
Also, the recap: "Abi took a beating." Jeff didn't say Abi was put in her place. No, he used the word "beating" and we heard Denise repeat her comments. Even Malcolm felt sorry for Abi during the tree mail scene.

11-28-12, 11:50 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-12 AT 11:51 PM (EST)

Skupin had a quiet episode but was edited as the swing vote, the one that had the power to direct the vote.

But Skupin also told us why he wouldn't win through his incorrect logic. He said that whichever he voted, he would win three jury votes and lose three jury votes. That's not true, because not all 6 of the other players would end up on the jury - one or two of them would be in the finals too (depending on F2 or F3). Either way, it's a net loss of votes.

Skupin's edit showed me why he can't win - too many people on the jury will have reasons to vote against him.

edited because I missed a contraction

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-12 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

But Jeff Probst loves Jonathan. He was not going to be edited to look bad, whatever happened. I don't think it's relevant re Denise, whatever her ultimate placement is. And, say she's in the finals and Penner votes for her -- well...

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-12, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
Moreover, it allows for a little up-down-up embellishment in Denise's arc. After Russ saying that they should give the 1M to Denise (and help with taxes!), now Penner indicated that Denise/Malcolm are hard to beat.

It's all ligning up very nicely for Denise...

11-28-12, 10:52 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
We'll see...

11-29-12, 00:06 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
This episode and preview gave us some explanations on why people wouldn't win.

Abi - No one likes her
Lisa - Unstable
Skupin - Giving people reasons to vote against him, not for him
Carter - He's not being shown in any strategic way, just good ol' Carter helping everyone else out. He didn't even get to keep a food reward for himself - he sacrificed his treat to benefit the whole tribe, then was told he had to share his other treat with them.
Malcolm - In the preview, he's shown worrying that his brother messes up his chance to win during the family challenge.
Denise - Abi won't vote for her based on her feelings of persecution. Does anyone else feel that way about her?

Sure looks like Malcolm and Denise are still getting the most favorable edits so far. But since Malcolm's comments are from the upcoming episode, does that mean that he's going to start getting a negative edit in the next episode?

11-29-12, 08:30 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
"Skupin - Giving people reasons to vote against him, not for him"

Penner already said that he'd accept being elimintated: "More power to them". That statement now gets more important when we know that it was included in the episode just before Mike turned on Penner.

Anyway, that's called doubt, something that a winner needs.

tikigirlie 112 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tikigirlie Click to send private message to tikigirlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
My personal opinion is that Abi got what she deserved at last week's TC, however this week Denise was shown as the most vocal against Abi (confessionals, muttered words during the IC), which certainly didn't help Denise.

I do think that Abi's immature showing during the Penner discussion as well as the little tongue wag during voting was meant to mitigate Denise's actions/words. Previews called Abi the most annoying castaway ever! It's almost as if everytime she takes a step forward in gaining audience approval (venting with Malc), she takes a step backwards maturity wise.

FTC voting may come down to whether those who seem to appreciate "game-players" versus their alliance mates. And also whether it's a F2/F3?

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-28-12, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Next time on Survivor"
When Penner said if you go to the finals with Malcolm & Denise, you hand them a million bucks. Penner established who he'll vote for if either Malcolm or Denise go to finals ... or he has to admit he lied & threw them under the bus! Can't see any other contenders anyway, as Skupin still seems weak to me.

11-28-12, 10:35 PM (EST)
29. "RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
ROFL!!!! Just saw that I named the thread SOTS, and not ECST, and that is why Tribe posted that he was going to commend me on my boot story....didn't really get that when I posted behind him. SORRY folks, maybe next week I'll get it right....but, then again?

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-28-12, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
Well, it really was a most excellent SOTS...

11-28-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
33. "RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
...right down to the last detail! LOL!

toad8098 199 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: SOTS, Ep 11, Hell Hath Frozen Over"
could they edited this episode any more to make it look like Denise is the winner. WOW!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Jonathan! -- this is the vote thread right?"
I vote for Penner getting the boot, based on FloPo's comprehensive SOTS. Great job as always FloPo!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-12, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote thread right?"
It's amazing how thorough FloPo was with the SOTS - she even had all the details for what would be aired on the previews for next week's episode too! *bows to the master*

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote thread right?"
But wheres all the custom nice graphics she usually posts?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote thread right?"
*smacks head* ... I KNEW there was something different about this SOTS! No magical custom graphics. Get with the program, FloPo, you know how we need these.

11-29-12, 08:21 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Jonathan! -- this is the vote thread right?"
You guys are too cute! Who knows, maybe this week I really will post an SOTS!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-12, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Best * SOTS * Ever!"
Got to admit, I didn't expect it, but I kinda love how Abi is one-upping Lisa with the emotional wreck act. It should ultimately prove futile, but she is going all out to tilt the game in her favor. Good for her.

Last TC was her Ben Linus take a "beating" (LOL) ploy, now she's lying, messing with their heads and so on. Now I know where she got her lessons on American culture. "Lost."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •