The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Suggested future professions for this year's hamsters."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-05, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Suggested future professions for this year's hamsters."
Howie: On-site reporter for the Weather Channel, working exclusively on tornados, blizzards, and hurricanes of Category 4 and up.

Rachel: Takes her horse breeding experience to a new level by working on a way for Ivette to reproduce.

Ashlea: Magician's assistant, specializing in escaping from
tightly locked boxes without air holes.

Janelle: Fourth-season puzzle starter on Lingo, which still won't convince the Friendship that she's capable of handling something over four letters.

Michael: Contestant on Elimindate, Date My Mom, The Bachelor, Average Joe, and Boy Meets Boy. All at the same time.

Kaysar: U.S. Ambassador to Israel.

Ivette: Replaces Star Jones on The View, because there was only one person in the world more inherently repulsive than Star and if we're going to switch hosts, we're gonna upgrade.

Beau: Permanent emergency replacement part on call to Four Freedoms Plaza 24/7. There are days when Susan Storm gets a cold.

Eric: Gathers the scattered remnants of the Manson Family and teaches them how to put out fires. Six years later, he teaches them not to start them first.

Maggie: Gives up her job as a nurse and spends the rest of her life suing CBS for defamation of character, citing negative editing of the life feeds.

James: After several years of legal training, officially passes the bar and spends the rest of his life handling Maggie's case, playing to lose so he can bill her for as many hours as possible. Millionaire by 35.

Sarah: Gets fur implanted all over her body and settles down to a happy life as someone's lap dog.

Jennifer: Therapist who specializes in convincing her patients to dump all their problems in one easy shot. (The one right through the skull generally does it.) Retires early after mysteriously receiving a huge number of life insurance payouts.

April: President of the United States

Next contestant?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Suggested future professions fo... tamarama 09-02-05 1
 RE: Suggested future professions fo... realityfreek 09-02-05 2
 RE: Suggested future professions fo... Lisa0116 09-02-05 3
 RE: LOL Estee! foonermints 09-02-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-02-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Suggested future professions for this year's hamsters."
Miss Estee, you verrrry funny.

My personal favorites:

Eric: Gathers the scattered remnants of the Manson Family and teaches them how to put out fires. Six years later, he teaches them not to start them first.

Rachel: Takes her horse breeding experience to a new level by working on a way for Ivette to reproduce.

(now I have to call the Help Desk & explain why I have coffee sprayed all over my computer.)

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-02-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Suggested future professions for this year's hamsters."
VERY VERY funny....my fav..

Sarah: Gets fur implanted all over her body and settles down to a happy life as someone's lap dog.

Maybe Rach with her horse breeding experience could help Sarah out with this..

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-02-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Suggested future professions for this year's hamsters."
April as president?? A nose picker as president?? Well, we do have a winner, coke head, cheerleading scholarship president in office now, so I guess anything can happen....

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LOL Estee!"
>Ivette: Replaces Star Jones on The View, because there was only one person in the world more inherently repulsive than Star and if we're going to switch hosts, we're gonna upgrade<

Just keep her out of my barn.

Nose picker president? I'm shocked

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •