The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trish to be at the Tell All?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trish to be at the Tell All?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-04 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

The ABC website says all but the final three , but we know that Trish comes back on this episode so will it be a spoiler? Obviously he didn't stay the night with her if she is on the tell all show.

Why would they do this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trish to be at the Tell All? RealityAddict 05-12-04 1
 RE: Trish to be at the Tell All? steppingrazor42 05-12-04 2
 RE: Trish to be at the Tell All? redheaded_sweetheart 05-12-04 3
   Just curious calamityc 05-13-04 4
       RE: Just curious kisskiss 05-13-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trish to be at the Tell All?"
I guess Trish could still be at the tell-all show even if Jesse stayed overnight with her, BUT...Trish's presence at the tell-all will indicate that Jesse didn't take her back...not that I thought he would.

I'm sure ABC won't allow Trish to give away any spoiler details. I do wonder if the tell-all show was taped prior to the other rejected bachelorettes knowing she would return...hmm...when is the tell-all taped???

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-04, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trish to be at the Tell All?"
I think they're having her there because TECHNICALLY she didn't receive a rose......so she should be there just like every 4th place loser was. It looks like 3/4ths of the show will revolve around her being such a psycho because that's all that's been focused on all season anyway.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-12-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trish to be at the Tell All?"
They did it so we would all be sure to watch it. The other "Tell-All" episodes have been rather tame and the producers wanted to make sure they hooked us into watching it. I'm sure the strategy worked too.

By the way, did anyone think it funny when on the tell all Trish claimed to be above the pettiness of the others by keeping her opinions to herself regarding the others and then turn around and trash Tara to Jesse?

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-04, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Just curious"
Don't want to post on the actual episode since I don't know if all time zones have seen it, but I didn't get to watch the Tell All, watching American Idol at the time. Did anything interesting happen at the Tell All?

kisskiss 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kisskiss Click to send private message to kisskiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just curious"
all in all i think the tell-all kind of resembled a talk show. there was much arguing and talking loudly and interupting. it was entertaining, i must admit, but most of it was centered on Trish or Jenny's spying. Having Trish there did somewhat show that Jesse obviously did not take her back, but it was the rules of the show that she had to be there. Jesse did tell why he chose to send away some of the girls and it showed his talks with Jenny about them and this i found very interesting. overall i think it was a good show--but i still prefer the real episodes

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •