The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-12, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
http://www.cbs.com/schedule/?t=8

For clues and stuff if they ever come along.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Estee 11-24-12 1
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... michel 11-24-12 2
       RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... michel 11-24-12 3
 RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Bebo 11-24-12 4
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... michel 11-24-12 5
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... dabo 11-25-12 6
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Estee 11-25-12 7
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... mimo 11-25-12 8
       RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... crispy06 11-26-12 9
 RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... dabo 11-27-12 10
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Outfrontgirl 11-27-12 11
       RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Bebo 11-27-12 13
           RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Outfrontgirl 11-27-12 14
   RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Estee 11-28-12 21
 E11 Episode Description Blind Freddy 11-27-12 12
   Press Release Blind Freddy 11-27-12 17
       RE: Press Release PepeLePew13 11-27-12 18
 Abi's Secret Scene dabo 11-27-12 15
   RE: Abi's Secret Scene PepeLePew13 11-27-12 19
   RE: Abi's Secret Scene michel 11-27-12 20
 RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen O... Sheldor 11-27-12 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-12, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
First and only guess: Abi shuts up for five minutes.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Or wins the immunity challenge!

11-24-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
or the reward challenge and she lets Denise go in her place.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Kidding aside, I think that michel is right and that Abi wins immunity. Given her pathetic challenge history, they think that she'll win a challenge when hell freezes over, and sure enough, she wins and they're forced to start to cannibalize.

Who says it? Anyone but Abi. Could even be Jiffy.

11-24-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
I had been thinking she could win a challenge before seeing the title because of this confessional: "Another interesting challenge but I didn't win..." It was almost a set up.

Anyway Courtney Yates has more individual immunity challenge wins than James so why not Abi?

11-25-12, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Abi wins II, Jonathan's "too soon" to jump into a final 3 agreement with Lisa and Skupin decision comes back on him sooner than he expected, the six have to eat one of their own.

Most likely they would boot Carter, who has won two II's now, but Jonathan missed his chance with Lisa and Michael. Well, with Lisa. Michael would flip again to improve his chances but Lisa gave her commitment to the F4 with Denise and Malcolm; and Lisa is playing the loyalty game, she is very reluctant to break her word.

11-25-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
It does bring up the question of what kind of challenge she could win.

I'll say Olympic Conclusion Jumping.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-25-12, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Not sure if Abi is capable of winning immunity -- that said, if we combine these clues with the vidcaps that show Abi claiming to have found a 4th hidden immunity idol, the title might be in reference to that. I could see Malcom or Denise saying that while contemplating the options (one of which would be cooperating with Abi...) Then again Denise said last week's title, so this could be a Lisa statement.

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-12, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-12 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Anybody could say it, but it sounds like a Jonathan quote. It's most likely about Abi winning immunity, who i think is on a redemption path after last week sympathetic edit. Ironically, Abi could get Jonathan out after he was the only person to vote for her in Jeff's boot. lol

11-27-12, 02:45 AM (EST)
10. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-12 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

Well, I have waited it out, am even delaying the vote thread this week holding out hope, but it may be for this week there will never be a press release or true clue or anything, damn them. So...

Promos indicate that Abi buys a "cheat" for the Immunity Challenge at Survivor Auction. This advantage along with desperation, it's all she has, perhaps propel her to an II win.

Scramble time, Jonathan faces the F6 decision sooner than he expected.

While Michael would gladly switch gears again, make another big move, and re-align with Jonathan, his partner Lisa is still committed to her loyalty game and won't disrupt their F4 agreement with Denise and Malcolm. She gave her word, boring story as it may be.

Frustrated, Jonathan thinks Lisa is to blame for the fact that he didn't throw in with Lisa and Michael for F3 when he had the chance.

So, it comes down to Carter or Jonathan getting the boot. Carter has won two previous II's but is basically a non-entity in the way this season has been edited. Jonathan, per exit interviews, is regarded as the best player in this game. Which is the bigger threat?

Or maybe we'll get lucky and Abi will lose II anyway. Still, she's desperate at this point, has to go all out.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Sounds right on, dabo.

While Carter may be feared as one who could win IC next time, if kept, Jonathan is more feared as a player who can rearrange loyalties. The correct one to boot if a four is committed.

Jonathan has been edited as the dead man walking for a while now, and like Troyzan last season, that person can only dodge for so long. Jonathan's social game is in a whole other league than Troyzan's, I am only comparing in terms of the marked man who wins and immunity, has an idol, gets a little lucky, but ultimately goes the way of a strong player who didn't nail down the numbers.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
if kept, Jonathan is more feared as a player who can rearrange loyalties.

The biggest reason I think it's Jonathan instead of Carter - which one would you rather have in the finals with you? Yes, Carter has been winning individual challenges, but Jonathan has been playing an incredible game. He's well respected even by those who have voted against him. If Jonathan made it to the finals, he'd have an excellent chance of winning.

I know the typical viewpoint of alliances revealed do not succeed, but I do think the Malcolm-Denise-Skupin-Lisa final 4 will survive. During the last episode, we were shown this final 4 to help finish up Jonathan's storyline. A final 4 was being shopped around, which Jonathan refused. By showing us Malcolm and Denise accepted the deal, we're provided a reasonable explanation why Jonathan is the next one to go.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
I agree they don't want Jonathan near the finals, and he has been a target for some time, even by members of his supposed F6 at one point or another -- so each week it's really more surprising if he doesn't go.

Still, with an alliance of 4 strong, at F7 they have time to keep him out of the finals, and Carter just won immunity. So Carter should be a consideration. What I meant is, of the two targets for the 4 with Abi winning immunity, Jonathan has the ability to shake things up because he is good at pointing out why other people are bigger threats.

Carter is just following and being taken along. But he is enough of a physical threat that he should be dealt with soon.

If Abi wins immunity with the help of a substantial advantage, she probably won't rise high in their estimation as a challenge threat. Obviously she will still be incredibly annoying to have around and a drain on resources.

11-28-12, 09:43 AM (EST)
21. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
Which means we finally found Abi's skill set: Spending Someone Else's Money.

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-12, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "E11 Episode Description"
From TitanTV....so not necessarily the same info as Press Release, but it's a start....

--------------------------
"Hell Hath Frozen Over"
New, 11/28/2012, Reality, Nature, Outdoors, Adventure

Friendships, both old and new, are strained as the remaining seven castaways plot their final moves until the finale; Abi-Maria's lying ways come back to haunt her; Jonathan grows tired of Lisa's constant complaining, as does everyone else.
------------------------------

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-27-12, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Press Release"
Ok the Press Release is finally up....

--------------------
LISA FACES INNER TURMOIL WHEN SHE IS FORCED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN EMOTIONAL AND STRATEGIC ALLIANCES, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28

CHEAT TWEET: The #Survivor auction is back! How much would you pay for food vs. immunity for another day? #Survivor 11/28 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/SbFGr5

"Hell Hath Frozen Over" — Castaways exhaust their funds on tasty rewards while one generous castaway makes two bids for his tribemates during the hearty food auction, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

------------------

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Press Release"

>"Hell Hath Frozen Over" — Castaways
>exhaust their funds on tasty
>rewards while one generous castaway
>makes two bids for his tribemates
>during the hearty food auction

I'm gonna say that this is Skupin - that would be totally in character for him to do this.

11-27-12, 06:12 PM (EST)
15. "Abi's Secret Scene"
A confessional that wasn't included in the edit, but it is funny! Putting it here instead of the editing thread.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/ZSEtGZtbNJVzFJK6YS5r3ed5_MCFWHoR/survivor-philippines-i-m-really-frustrated

Transcript

I'm really frustrated. They totally blindsided Artis yesterday and he was a solid solid member of the Tandang alliance, of my alliance. (break)

I have a feeling that it's almost like the beginning of the game again. And I will have to play extra aggressive. I will definately not be liked on this island from now on. Because I'm not going to be cooking for all these people any more, I'm not going to be doing anything. I'm just going to try and make moves. And if it doesn't work out, good riddance. (break)

It does really feel good having the idol right about now, and I'm going to start being selfish about it. I was trying to save it to play for my alliance, I was trying to be selfless about it. Two people from my alliance already messed up. Skupin was never really a part of the alliance but he had given me his word that he would play with us. And Lisa is being such an emotional wreck, I don't even know. I would play it for Peter but basically it is going to be between Peter and I, I mean I have to save myself here too, right. It's an individual game at this point. (break)

I will try to go at it on my own, scrap the whole Tandang alliance off and just start it fresh. But my attitude right now is not an attitude that a lot of people are going to want to align with. Because I really don't feel that I want to be working my ass off for these people again. Like I was doing it before. So maybe they will want to align with me out of fear. Because I am not going to be Goody Goody Two-Shoes any more. I'm over it.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-12, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Abi's Secret Scene"
Thanks for the transcript, makes a real difference for me as I not only can't access these videos since I'm up north of the border, but even on the ones that I do, I still can't follow what's being said.

11-27-12, 07:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Abi's Secret Scene"
I never can see them either. I usually rely on James Barber over at Sucks but I missed this one so thank you.

Sheldor 4639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-12, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: E11 Title - 'Hell Hath Frozen Over'"
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/releases/view?id=33755

LISA FACES INNER TURMOIL WHEN SHE IS FORCED TO CHOOSE BETWEEN EMOTIONAL AND STRATEGIC ALLIANCES, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28

CHEAT TWEET: The #Survivor auction is back! How much would you pay for food vs. immunity for another day? #Survivor 11/28 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/SbFGr5

"Hell Hath Frozen Over" — Castaways exhaust their funds on tasty rewards while one generous castaway makes two bids for his tribemates during the hearty food auction, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 28 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •