The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E10 Title - 'Whiners are Wieners'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-12, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E10 Title - 'Whiners are Wieners'"
A place for E10 title/teasers/PR/etc to discuss

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Press Release Blind Freddy 11-15-12 1
   No Recap? dabo 11-15-12 2
   RE: Press Release byoffer 11-15-12 3
       RE: Press Release SquidProQuo 11-15-12 4
           RE: Press Release ASurvivorFan 11-15-12 5
               RE: Press Release SquidProQuo 11-15-12 6
                   RE: Press Release michel 11-18-12 10
 Jeff's EW tease for next week SquidProQuo 11-15-12 7
   RE: Jeff's EW tease for next week ASurvivorFan 11-16-12 8
       RE: Jeff's EW tease for next week dabo 11-16-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-15-12, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Press Release"
Here's the E10 Press Release from CBS....

-------------------

CASTAWAYS COMPETE FOR A LUXURIOUS SPA GETAWAY AND TEMPERS FLARE WHEN ONE CASTAWAY RETURNS WITH A FULL BELLY AND A BITTER ATTITUDE, on “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21

CHEAT TWEET: What are U thankful 4? Ur bed? Technology? A #Thanksgiving feast!? Nothing like #Survivor to remind you! 11/21 at 8/7c http://bit.ly/ZCEUaO

"Whiners are Wieners" — Castaways compete for a luxurious spa getaway and tempers flare when one castaway returns with a full belly and a bitter attitude, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Nov. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network
---------------------------

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-12, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No Recap?"
This sounds like an actual episode. YAY!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-12, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Press Release"
Full belly and bitter attitude? Bitter seems to scream of Abi. We know from the preview that she is bitter at Lisa, and she has shown ongoing paranoia, so maybe she is mad about discussions that happen while she is on reward?

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-15-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press Release"
Agreed, bitter is Abi's middle name! Only other possibility could be Pete.

The title sounds like something Malcolm or maybe Penner would say about the evil alliance.

Based on this release from CBS, it appears there is no recap Thanksgiving week. So what does that mean for the schedule?

Wed., 11/21 = Start with 8, down to 7
Wed., 11/28 = Start with 7, down to 6
Wed., 12/5 = Start with 6, down to 5
Wed., 12/12 = Start with 5, down to 4
Finale, 12/16 = Start with F4??
(Unless they stick a recap in another week?? Or am I missing something?)

Do we know for sure if it's an F2 or F3 this season? I'm confused.

ASurvivorFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-12, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ASurvivorFan Click to send private message to ASurvivorFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Release"
I think its a Final 2. Gabon was the last time Survivor had 18 contestants. Well, Redemption Island and South Pacific had 18 players, but the redemtion twist messed with the schedule. Its like having 20 players instead of 18.

If you look at the days they were voted out it does seem like a Final 2. Artis was voted Day 25 and he's 9th place. 14 more days. Back in Gabon, Charlie was 9th place but he was voted out at Day 27.

Comparison.

Place - Philippines - Gabon
11th - RC (Day 19) - Dan/Ace (Day 21)
10th - Jeff (Day 22) - Marcus (Day 24)
9th - Artis (Day 25) - Charlie (Day 27)

So if you'll notice Gabon had 8 people left with 12 days. Philippines has 8 people left with 14 days.

My guess
8th Place (Day 27)
7th Place (Day 30)
6th Place (Day 33)
5th Place (Day 36)
4th Place (Day 37)
3rd Place (Day 38)
Final 2 (Day 39)

I think a Final 2 is more exciting than a Final 3. But if they do go for a Final 3, I think this would be the schedule.

8th Place (Day 28)
7th Place (Day 31)
6th Place (Day 34)
5th Place (Day 36)
4th Place (Day 38)
Final 2 (Day 39)

11-15-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Release"
Thanks for the info. I like F2s better too in principle, but I'm a little bummed if that's the case this season, because there are several players I really like, and an F2 means that one less of them will make it to the Final TC.

One other factor that could point to an F2 is that then there would be a 9-person jury, whereas F3 would mean an even-numbered jury of 8. (Although as I recall, they've had even-numbered juries before -- wasn't it an even numbered jury when Cirie got screwed by an F2? That was unexpected.)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-12, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Press Release"
But the F2 wasn;t planned in Micronesia. It happened because of James' disqualification.

So, we could have an F2 this season! It should always be the way to do it.

11-15-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
7. "Jeff's EW tease for next week"
In case it's helpful, here's what Probst teases for next week in his EW interview:

EW: Looks like Lisa is still struggling over what to do. Tease us up for next week!
PROBST: Strategy reigns supreme. Moves are made. Who will be left out in the cold?

ASurvivorFan 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-12, 02:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ASurvivorFan Click to send private message to ASurvivorFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jeff's EW tease for next week"
PROBST: Strategy reigns supreme. Moves are made. Who will be left out in the cold?

I don't think he would be saying this if Pete or Abi gets voted out. From the last TC, the alliance of Malcolm-Denise-Penner-Carter has been established with Mike as a swing vote. You'd think Pete or Abi will be next.

I think something happens and Carter does go home or someone from the alliance of Penner. Or it could be PROBST is just trolling us and overhyping the next episode.

I've been reading somewhere that Carter made the family visit. Can someone confirm or deny that?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-12, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jeff's EW tease for next week"
Welcome aboard.

Without sullying this thread with (reliability debatable per past failures, red herrings) so-called "source" spoilers, I refer you to this post (no one click who does not want the disinformation, spoiler alert or whatever aruhga aruhga) ...

You've been warned.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7932.shtml#33

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •