The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-12, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S25 ep9"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

NOTICE: Per the announcement that the season finale will be on Sunday Dec. 16 there is a very good prospect that next week will be a recap episode. Notably, however, per CBS/SEG practices over the last few years, the post-show promo this week may not indicate that next week will be a recap, they may promo the next actual game episode (two weeks hence), saving the announcemnt that next week is a recap for promos over the weekend. Stay tuned to Blows for further updates, analysis, and so on.

The DAWs

DANGRAYNE TRIBE
Abi-Maria Gomes (Tandang, Tandang2)
Artis Silvester (Tandang, Tandang2)
Carter Williams (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)
Denise Stapley (Matsing, Kalabaw2)
Jonathan Penner (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)
Lisa Welchell (Tandang, Tandang2)
Malcolm Freberg (Matsing, Tandang2)
Michael Skupin (Tandang, Tandang2)
Peter "Pete" Yurkowski (Tandang, Tandang2)

THE JURY
ep. 7. Roberta "RC" Saint-Amour (Tandang, Tandang2, Dangrayne)
ep. 8. Jeff Kent (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2, Dangrayne)

ELIMINATED
ep 1. Zane Knight (Matsing)
ep 2. Roxanne "Roxy" Morris (Matsing)
ep 3. Angie Layton (Matsing)
ep 4. Russell Swan (Matsing)
ep 5. Dana Lambert (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2) medical evacuation
ep 5. Sarah "Dawson" Dawson (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)
ep 6. Katie Hanson (Kalabaw, Kalabaw2)

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Denisee." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Denise & Lisa." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post.

Other things you want to vote on (who wins reward, who wins immunity, who catches a clam, who Carter adopts as his new brain, who sits out a career record sit-outs), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, we are very attitudinal about it, and it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Malcolm." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Malcolm and Abi" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

Make your case as much as you want (please), but there are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, this is a vote thread.

But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, we're really all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics! Really I mean it!

Well, unless you insist. If you do include a graphic please make it pertinent to something.

5. Have fun!

I mean it.
Really.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Artis crispy06 11-13-12 1
 Artis KwietOne 11-13-12 2
 Arthritis byoffer 11-13-12 3
 Artis Arnold_Lorax2 11-13-12 4
 Artpiss PepeLePew13 11-13-12 5
 Bye-bye, Artis! Belle Book 11-13-12 6
 Pete dabo 11-14-12 7
 HEY ARTIS... Round Robin 11-14-12 8
 Artis SOAR64 11-14-12 9
 Artis Murphy3126 11-14-12 10
 Artis Loree 11-14-12 11
 Artis Scarlett O Hara 11-14-12 12
 Pete Corvis 11-14-12 13
 Artis Zeek 11-14-12 14
 Artis Bebo 11-14-12 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-13-12, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Artis"
The former Tandang's lid is about to be blown off, and he's the first casualty.

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-12, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Artis"
Pete is the target but wins immunity. Next target is Artis.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-12, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Arthritis"
Your joint is up.

Arnold_Lorax2 177 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-12, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arnold_Lorax2 Click to send private message to Arnold_Lorax2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Artis"
Time to go

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-12, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Artpiss"
Agree that it's most likely Artpiss that gets the boot here - he has no story in the game and the only other serious candidates for the boot (Pete and Penner) both have better stories to their games, so I think they'll stick it out a bit longer than Artpiss.

Alternate pick: Crabbi-Maria.

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-13-12, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bye-bye, Artis!"
Might as well go with the flow here. Although I did note that Pete got a big confessional spike last episode!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-12, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Pete"
Going against the tide this time, because I think Pete is seen as a bigger threat than Artis. If getting rid of a threat were important, Pete is more a player than Artis, Abi is zero threat but for holding the HII. If getting rid of camp unpleasantness were important, Abi is way out ahead of everyone, she has no control other than the controls Pete has tried to put on her (with no success).

Anyway, given the current analysis of the IC, I don't think Pete has the patience and concentration to win this one. Particularly if he doesn't really think he needs it. (Abi doesn't have it either, though Artis and some others may put up a fight to put a win in their column.) The IC favors sure and steady, concentration and patience. Carter might win, Denise might win, one of the vets might win, Artis in fact might win.

But Pete does not, and he takes the walk.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-12, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "HEY ARTIS..."
...it's time for you to go! And take those other 2 pains in the rear end with you.

SOAR64 146 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-12, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Artis"
From what I have read and seen, Artis seems to be the one voted out this week.

Murphy3126 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-12, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Artis"
Time for one of the invisible 2 to go, & apparently Carter stays a while longer. Carter, Denise, Jonathan, Lisa, Malcolm & Michael ... the winning Alliance of "6"?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-12, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Artis"
I'd rather Pete leave. But I believe he lasts a bit longer.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-12, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Artis"
Going with the flow.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-12, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Pete"
Aside from Pepe's post about storylines, I have seen no reasoning that makes sense for Artis to get the boot here. It should be Pete. So I am guessing there's some sort of spoiler out there that points Artis' direction.

Which is why I'm going with Pete. :-P

Zeek 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-14-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zeek Click to send private message to Zeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Artis"
Going with the flow.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Artis"
Yup, I know the intro is starting as I write this, but I was out having dinner when I realized I hadn't voted. This was my choice even before I saw all of the other votes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •