The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E9 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-12, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E9 Vidcaps"
A place for E9 vidcaps and discussion thereof

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Preview Promo Blind Freddy 11-09-12 1
   RE: Preview Promo Flowerpower 11-09-12 2
       RE: Preview Promo crispy06 11-09-12 3
       RE: Preview Promo Bebo 11-09-12 4
           RE: Preview Promo michel 11-11-12 13
 Web Promo Blind Freddy 11-09-12 5
   RE: Web Promo tribephyl 11-10-12 6
       RE: Web Promo crispy06 11-10-12 7
           RE: Web Promo jh8855 11-10-12 8
           RE: Web Promo tribephyl 11-11-12 9
               RE: Web Promo crispy06 11-11-12 10
                   RE: Web Promo Sheldor 11-11-12 11
                       RE: Web Promo mimo 11-11-12 14
                       RE: Web Promo beaglemaster 11-11-12 19
                           RE: Web Promo Sheldor 11-12-12 20
                               RE: Web Promo dabo 11-12-12 21
                                   RE: Web Promo Sheldor 11-12-12 22
                               RE: Web Promo beaglemaster 11-12-12 23
   RE: Web Promo michel 11-11-12 15
       RE: Web Promo mrtricky19 11-11-12 16
           RE: Web Promo michel 11-11-12 17
 Survivor: Philippines Pic in Pic Pr... Sheldor 11-11-12 12
   RE: Survivor: Philippines Pic in Pi... mrtricky19 11-11-12 18
 BTS RC Preview - 'Muddy Waters' Blind Freddy 11-13-12 24
   RE: BTS RC Preview - 'Muddy Waters' CTgirl 11-13-12 25
   RE: BTS RC Preview - 'Muddy Waters' byoffer 11-13-12 26
 Press Pics Blind Freddy 11-13-12 27
   RE: Press Pics michel 11-13-12 28
       RE: Press Pics dabo 11-13-12 29
           RE: Press Pics michel 11-13-12 31
               RE: Press Pics dabo 11-13-12 32
   RE: Press Pics dabo 11-13-12 30
       RE: Press Pics SpotTheDiffference 11-14-12 33
           RE: Press Pics dabo 11-14-12 34
           RE: Press Pics Blind Freddy 11-14-12 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-09-12, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Preview Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-12 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

Preview Promo vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep9_11_7.html

Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucd9iB1wVdk

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Skupin (talking to Lisa): How can we stay loyal to someone who is not loyal to us?

Probst: ...after being bullied by her alliance...

Abi (talking to Lisa): I think you are just gullible. You don't need to bring that up again I was just letting you know.

Probst: Lisa turns to Penner...

<Lisa crying>

Penner (talking to Lisa): Devastating.

Probst: ...and could flip everything around.

Lisa (camera confessional): Maybe it makes sense to go with the other alliance.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-12, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preview Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-12 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

Thanks Freddy, for bringing the vidcaps over!

This kind of sticks out to me:

With this tease, Lisa looks likes she is still the victim of Abi's wrath. While she has wanted to stay with the Evil 3, it is clear that she is pondering going with the "other alliance", which would be the Jonathan and company. We see Skupin tell her why be loyal to them when they aren't loyal to us, and then Penner is sympathetic.

I do think that Skupin wants to join up with Jonathan. With him around there is someone that could be a greater target than himself.

IF Lisa indeed flips, than it's likely to be one of the evil 3. Which one are they likely not to share the HII with? Artis. We heard Pete say he likes having Abi around because he could beat her.

As for Malc, looks like he is going to have no where to go except to be against Pete and company. Looks like Denise will be staying with him. They better firm up something with someone quickly.

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-12, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview Promo"
You are onto something. If Lisa does flip it's likely they gun for Pete or artis, abi has the idol and she's no threat anyway. Artis would be the one least likely to expect it, looks like it could be another blindside coming. lol

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-12, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preview Promo"
I do think that Skupin wants to join up with Jonathan. With him around there is someone that could be a greater target than himself.

Skupin knows about the anti-veteran opinion and knows that as long as Penner is there, the tribe will got after Jonathan before him. It's in Skupin's best interest to keep Penner there as long as possible.

IF Lisa indeed flips, than it's likely to be one of the evil 3.

I think Lisa will flip. She told us in the last episode that she's not there to be in the final 5, she's there to win. The comments in the previews make it abundantly clear that she's at the bottom of their totem pole and would be 5th if she sticks with them. Since she cannot improve her position within that alliance, she'll be open to give the others a try.

And the other 4 are a fragmented 4:
- Malcolm and Denise are the only solid pair.
- Carter is all alone now that Jeff is out.
- Penner is a lone wolf who only stayed in last week by winning immunity.

It's a matter of math. Lisa flipping would put the other Tandang at a 4-5 disadvantage, neutralizing the Evil 3. Lisa already has a dialogue going with Penner, and if they can get Carter to work with them, then the 3 of them could go after the tight Malcolm/Denise alliance after they've neutralized the Evil 3. And once the Evil 3 are out of the picture, Skupin could realize his best chance of survival is to align with Lisa and Penner.

Flipping would give Lisa more options, instead of just settling for 5th. And getting Artis out of there would be the first step. I agree that Abi would share her idol with Pete but not with Artis, so he's the safer target.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-12, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Preview Promo"
"And once the Evil 3 are out of the picture, Skupin could realize his best chance of survival is to align with Lisa and Penner."

I think Michael and Lisa are as tight a pair as anyone there so, if Lisa flips, so does Mike. That way, they don't even need Carter. They could use him as the bait; telling the evil 3 to vote against Carter and then gun for anyone of the 3 without worries of an idol bounce.

11-09-12, 05:44 PM (EST)
5. "Web Promo"
The E9 web promo is up
Screencaps courtesty of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep9_wp.html

Video here:
http://youtu.be/qIdk0nmJHS0

Promo Title/description:
'Power Has It's Price' - At a shocking tribal council, former teen star, Lisa made a big move. But power has it's price on the next episode of Survivor: Philippines airing Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Transcript:

Announcer: At a shocking Tribal Council...

Lisa: I was playing both sides.

Announcer: ...former teen star, Lisa, made a big move.

Lisa (camera confessional): I lied.

Abi (at TC): I think this is really ludicrous.

Lisa (camera confessional): I betrayed.

Malcolm (at TC): A little Texas girl threw me under the bus pretty hard today.

Announcer: On Wednesday...Power has it's price.

Abi (talking to Lisa at camp): You weren't supposed to bring information to them.

Lisa: May I say something?

Abi: I think you are just gullible.

Lisa (camera confessional): Man, I love this game but I think it's too big for me.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-12, 04:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Web Promo"

Lisa, Artis and Pete all seem to be covered/splotched with dried/drying mud and grains.
Definitely happening AFTER a challenge.
I wonder if it's after RC or IC?
My initial thought is it's after reward challenge (and these four are not winners?).
Leaving Lisa alone with the Evil3 after a challenge loss could definitely end badly for Lisa.
Leading to the break-down with Jonathan.

(Which will inevitably end with Lisa and Mike with Jonathan, probably Carter too.)

Following this tangent through to TC means this leaves Denise and Malcolm as the decision makers of the episode. But do they again vote for Pete? (Like last TC) OR do they try to shore up their inclusion with the Evil3? With Lisa as the enemy.
One thing is sure, Denise cares of no one but Malcolm and Malcolm cares of no one but Denise. Pete, Jonathan and Lisa are all fair game. And to that end so are Abi and Artis.

11-10-12, 04:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Web Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-12 AT 04:53 AM (EST)

Looks like after reward challenge which is 3-3-3. I'm guessing that it's probably carter-denise-malcolm who win reward. Which gives the chance for Lisa/Skupin to talk with Penner about who to get rid of.

jh8855 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-12, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jh8855 Click to send private message to jh8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo"
I also think it's after reward challenge and not IC. I think that Lisa and the evil 3 lose. The evil 3 are just miserable, so I think ABI will be the downfall of this alliance. She is a bully and she says things without thinking. I think whoever is the smartest will take her to the end because she is just crazy and I don't think she would get one single vote.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-12, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo"
Looks like after reward challenge which is 3-3-3...

It is? Where are shots of the RC? I didn't realize it was split into 3 teams.

11-11-12, 02:43 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Web Promo"
my bad. I saw shots of the challenge in a new promo and it looked like it was 4 on 4.
So Lisa, abi, pete and artis lose
Malcolm, Penner, Denise and Carter win.

Sheldor 4619 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-11-12, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Web Promo"
crispy06 wrote

>my bad. I saw shots of the challenge in a new
>promo and it looked like it was 4 on 4.
>
>So Lisa, abi, pete and artis lose
>Malcolm, Penner, Denise and Carter win.

You left out Skupin!

From the PIP Promo you can see these players

Red Artis
Red Penner
Red Carter

Yellow Pete
Yellow Skupin
Yellow Denise

So the 4 seen in camp dirty (Artis, Abi, Pete, Lisa) were not all on the same team. Artis was on the Red team and Pete was on the Yellow team.

The only one not seen dirty or competing is Malcolm.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-11-12, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Web Promo"
Isn't' that Malcom sliding down the red ramp in the last several screens? (Sorry, I'm a bit incompetent so can't pull the actually picture.) If it is two teams of four, I wonder if Abi doesn't get picked for a team. If she's forced to sit out (yet again) and unable to share in reward that could make her disposition even more sour (if that is possible.)

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-12, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Web Promo"
>From the PIP Promo you can
>see these players
>
>Red Artis
>Red Penner
>Red Carter
>
>Yellow Pete
>Yellow Skupin
>Yellow Denise
>
>So the 4 seen in camp
>dirty (Artis, Abi, Pete, Lisa)
>were not all on the
>same team. Artis was on
>the Red team and Pete
>was on the Yellow team.

I have to disagree with your team grouping

Artis is yellow and is up against Penner in this shot

and Denise is red team as she is leaving the red ramp ,not the yellow which is next to her and not behind her in this shot

so it has to be
RED wins reward

Penner

Carter

Denise

Malcom

YELLOW left at camp with Abi-normal who seems to have not been picked and backed the wrong team

Skupin

Artis

Peter

no image available for Lisa

11-12-12, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Web Promo"
Oops, I thought that was Artis rolling down the Red ramp but yeah that's Malcolm. And the Yellow behind Denise fooled me into thinking she was on Yellow but yeah she is on the Red side.

However, isn't this Skupin and Penner in the second scene which follows this scene of Skupin rolling down the Yellow Ramp?

That doesn't look like Artis to me but I guess it could be him.

It does seem like Artis must be on the losing Yellow team along with Lisa who is not seen.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-12, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Web Promo"
How about four against four with sit-out Abi rooting for the team with her alliancemates Artis and Pete? Losers and Abi go back to camp, Abi uses the opportunity to rag on Lisa again.

(very amusing since Abi is actually the one with no governor switch on her mouth)

Lisa ends up spending more time with her new BFF Penner.

11-12-12, 02:14 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Web Promo"
>How about four against four with sit-out Abi rooting for the
>team with her alliancemates Artis and Pete?

>Losers and Abi go back to camp, Abi uses the opportunity to
>rag on Lisa again.

Yes, that seems very plausible.

>Lisa ends up spending more time with her new BFF Penner.

Penner is on the other (Red Winning) team. The losing team (Yellow) from above is Pete, Artis, and Lisa (not seen in challenge but dirty here) and SKUPIN.

The winning Red Team would be Penner, Carter, Denise and Malcolm.

beaglemaster 108 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-12, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beaglemaster Click to send private message to beaglemaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Web Promo"
You could be right that it's Skupin. I was going only on the difference in skin tone from Penner and what I thought looked like how Artis wears his buff on his head. Zooming in on such poor quality image did not help at all. I was sure before but not so much now.

11-11-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo"
Power has its price? "I lied, I betrayed"? Wow! I'm gonna start believing I am right to say that Lisa loses the FTC vote to Mike...especially when I see this in the middle of the promo:

It's as if Mike is surprised to get such a nice gift like the million dolllars because of all the infighting.

mrtricky19 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-12, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrtricky19 Click to send private message to mrtricky19 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Web Promo"
But the promo makers aren't even apart of the editing team. A separate outfit puts the promos together, and most likely they don't even know the actual outcome. Plus this was his face from last episode when the idols came out. So they probably put his expresion in the promo for effect only.

11-11-12, 03:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Web Promo"
Actually, Probst now oversees everything so they do know. But maybe I should have put a LOL in there to show that I wasn't being totally serious.

11-11-12, 01:03 PM (EST)
12. "Survivor: Philippines Pic in Pic Promo - Episode 9"
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep9_pip.html

Survivor: Philippines Pic in Pic Promo - Episode 9
Date: 11.10.12

Transcript:

Announcer: Wednesday, on Survivor, after a shocking Tribal Council, the former teen star has taken control. But with power comes a price

mrtricky19 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-12, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrtricky19 Click to send private message to mrtricky19 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor: Philippines Pic in Pic Promo - Episode 9"
Look at Penner, he's going to be tough to beat in a final tribal scenario thats for sure. Also, look at him busting his butt in challenges, its rather awesome....

11-13-12, 02:36 AM (EST)
24. "BTS RC Preview - 'Muddy Waters'"
The Behind The Scenes chal preview video promo is up....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmIKpeZd2k

Screencaps courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep9_challenge.html

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer: This challenge is called Muddy Waters. The way this challenge works, we have two teams. Survivors go one player at a time, relay style. Race out and crawl under that bamboo structure. You might get muddy. You might get dirty. Go up and over the A-frame. When you get on top of the A-frame, slide down the other side. Make your way into the mud pit that has four bags in there and each bag there are four balls. Race to the rice pit. Crawl through it under the log, get a nice tar and feather effect. Then drop your bag of balls on the table. Once you have all four bags, you will open the bags, take out the balls and go down to the baskets. The first team to get all 12 of their balls into the basket, wins reward

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-12, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: BTS RC Preview - 'Muddy Waters'"
Ugh! No wonder Abi-normal wasn't picked!

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-12, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: BTS RC Preview - 'Muddy Waters'"
Gratuitous rice!

Tough challenge. Abi would certainly not do well. Suppose it is a playground pick'em to determine the teams?

11-13-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
27. "Press Pics"
Looks like the IC will involve balance and skill.

Courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)

http://www.survivorfever.net/s25_ep9_press_images.html

(Captioned as during the Reward Chal)

(Captioned as during the Immunity Chal)

(Captioned as during the Immunity Chal)

11-13-12, 09:46 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Press Pics"
This is just an unrelated observation but why do people wear their sneakers into the water? It must be so uncomfortable to wear them wet afterwards. I know you could get cuts but the risks are low in shallow waters like this. They'd be able to see any sharp rocks.

11-13-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Press Pics"
coral is deceptively sharp, corals especially luv slicing into unsuspecting feetsies, razor cut insert infecooties.

Seriously, it is part of their pre-game training on how to avoid various dangers. They are free to ignore their training if they wish.

11-13-12, 11:37 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Press Pics"
But we've all gone to the ocean before and did you ever wear sneakers?

11-13-12, 11:54 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Press Pics"
No, never. But then most public beaches are relatively free of foothunter coral (medical waste, on the other hand...).

Sneakers aren't designed for that sort of submersion, I agree, they wouldn't hold up under that sort of punishment. What are designed for that are water shoes, some of which could double as sneakers.

I particularly like the Body Glove Men's Riptide II.

11-13-12, 11:16 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Press Pics"
Hm, have to assess chances.

Depending on what other components there are to this challenge, it probably favors those who are shorter because they have a better view of the plank (closer, less angle). Arm strength may or may not be a factor, as in the ends of the planks are too far out of reach for balancing a growing stack of plates and bowls (for example).

Need more spec on exact nature of this challenge, all help appreciated.

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-12, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Press Pics"
Check out the handle of the paddle in your screenshot, as well as the head of the paddle in the screenshot below:

The handle seems to have a groove right in the middle with raised edges. The head looks like it has some holes in it (evident in the white, green, and yellow paddles below and in the black paddle above).

It could be that the castaways need to roll a small ball or marble through the handle groove and then catch it with the hole in the paddle. The set up of the base of the structure also seems to support this. The ball could just easily roll back to the castaways if they fall off the paddle.

11-14-12, 02:50 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Press Pics"
TY, you got better eyes than me, didn't see those things about the planks (paddles). This is a tortoise and hare challenge.

11-14-12, 11:29 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Press Pics"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-12 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

Good eyes 'Spot'...nicely done.
Looks like a 2-1-2-1 hole pattern from front to back on the paddle. So a total of 6 holes and thus 6 balls to guide to a sitting spot.

Edit to add enlarged crops of paddles

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •