The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 7, 'N..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Post IC...."
Post IC Drama:

Dangrayne is the new tribe name: Black flag: returning, RC conf: it's been a good day, no I didn't win immunity but me and mike are with Kalabaw, we are 6 and we are in the majority.

Mike Skupin: in conf and seen walking with Kent, he's never felt threatened before and tonight a returning player is pretty threatened. There is n't anybody that would think I would go down without a fight. see him talking with Kent...talking about he and RC joining the 4. Kent says I just don't want to let Penner beat me out of this game. OK, I could tell you with integrity that I would follow you guys.

Skupin says in conf unless God himself speaks out and tells me that I cannot follow Pete ARtis and abi as long as I have some assurance that Jeff and Carter arent' gonna go with them...if we go this way and they go taht then nothing will be gained.

As Far as I know you and I , Kent and Carter, what are we gonna do, you and I are the key, so what do you want to do....Jonathan, skupin, you, me, RC, we need 6...if I do this with you, yuou have to promise me that Penner would not go farther than us...he promised he would stay with us.
Kent says if you and I jump and go over to the other tribe than you and I may be on the bottom of them.

Penner comes up. He says that YOu know I am with you, I sure hope they don't go with them....I hope that all of the people that I have been with are with me, I really do believe that Denise, Skupin, RC are with me. We can take control, if you stay with us...Kent says alright dude. Then see Jeff Kent come to Pete and Abi, and says he is still good with them. Kent says he is at a crossroad....he's either going with the vets or with the new people....so with all humbleness the decision on who goes home to night will be based on who I go with, whatever I do tonight will not sit well with either tribe.

TC: Fire represents your life. Gone and so are you. Original Tandang 6 never lost, this is new. On flip side, Denise has been to every single TC, and you have survived. Skupin, 19 days in there must be some fractures...Yes, but we still win
RC says we are families and sometimes family's fight.
Abi says she was close to RC in the beginning but she betrayed me so she had to move on. Abi says we found the clue and then she unburied the clue without telling me and then we ofund the idol. she trusts her actions not hers (ABI says)

Lisa: are you worried that some will go to Kalabaw, Jeff what's wrong with Lisa's arguement, there is potential for a game changing flip. But, Lisa says once you flip you are weaker because you have shown you can't be trusted in your alliance.

Pete: Says that there may be 2 idols in the game right now, he thinks that Matsing's is gone. see Malcom. is there a grp thought, of the vets, you have had your turn, get out. Pete says there is kind of a mutiny feeling, becasuse we had never gone to TC. Kalabaw, Jiffy says, looks like they are licking their chops. Pete says he thinks he has a huge target on his back.

Someone over here on the bottom may want to go over here for a better position...Malc says

Kent says there is very likely to be a blindside tonight.

Voting:
Penner votes Pete, Pete votes RC, says he never liked her.

Jeff to go tally, asks if anyone wants to play the idol. they look around, and Penner says, he'll do it, and gives up his idol.

Any Penner votes will not count

Penner
Penner
Jonathan is smiling
Penner
RC
Pete
Penner
Penner
RC
Pete
RC
RC

RC is out, first member of the jury, she hugs Skupin. Kent shakes his head. It would appear it is anybodies game, good night.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 7, 'N...   dabo     10-31-12       
   Previously on Survivor...   Flowerpower     10-31-12     1  
     RE: Previously on Survivor...   Bebo     10-31-12     9  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower     10-31-12     2  
   Title said by Lisa   Bebo     10-31-12     3  
     RE: Title said by Lisa   crispy06     10-31-12     4  
         RE: Title said by Lisa   PepeLePew13     10-31-12     6  
             RE: Title said by Lisa   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     19  
                 RE: Title said by Lisa   michel     10-31-12     23  
                     RE: Title said by Lisa   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     25  
   Post merge Challenge   Flowerpower     10-31-12     5  
   FINALLY!   Bebo     10-31-12     7  
     RE: FINALLY!   byoffer     11-01-12     47  
         RE: FINALLY!   michel     11-01-12     55  
   Pre Challenge...   Flowerpower     10-31-12     8  
   Did you know...   Bebo     10-31-12     10  
   Penner plays the Idol   Bebo     10-31-12     11  
   The vote   Bebo     10-31-12     12  
     RE: The vote   PepeLePew13     10-31-12     14  
         RE: The vote   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     21  
             RE: The vote   PepeLePew13     10-31-12     26  
                 Link   PepeLePew13     10-31-12     30  
                     RE: Link   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     32  
         RE: The vote   michel     10-31-12     22  
             RE: The vote   PepeLePew13     10-31-12     27  
                 RE: The vote   crispy06     10-31-12     31  
                     RE: The vote   michel     10-31-12     34  
                         RE: The vote   rachelOH63     11-01-12     54  
                             RE: The vote   michel     11-01-12     56  
   Post IC....   Flowerpower     10-31-12     13  
     RE: Post IC....   michel     10-31-12     15  
         RE: Post IC....   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     18  
             RE: Post IC....   michel     10-31-12     28  
     RE: Post IC....   Round Robin     11-01-12     43  
         RE: Post IC....   dabo     11-01-12     44  
             RE: Post IC....   michel     11-01-12     46  
                 RE: Post IC....   dabo     11-01-12     52  
                     RE: Post IC....   michel     11-01-12     57  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower     10-31-12     16  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower     10-31-12     17  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel     10-31-12     20  
             RE: Next time on Survivor:   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     24  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel     10-31-12     29  
                     RE: Next time on Survivor:   crispy06     10-31-12     33  
                     RE: Next time on Survivor:   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     35  
                         RE: Next time on Survivor:   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     36  
                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   crispy06     11-02-12     62  
                         RE: Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower     10-31-12     37  
                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   SquidProQuo     10-31-12     38  
                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   Bebo     10-31-12     40  
                                 ?   Karchita     11-01-12     45  
                                     Oops   Bebo     11-01-12     61  
                                         RE: Oops   Karchita     11-02-12     63  
                                             RE: Oops   Round Robin     11-03-12     64  
                                 RE: Next time on Survivor:   emydi     11-01-12     48  
                                     RE: Next time on Survivor:   PepeLePew13     11-01-12     49  
                                         RE: Next time on Survivor:   byoffer     11-01-12     50  
                                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   PepeLePew13     11-01-12     51  
                                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   byoffer     11-01-12     53  
                                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel     11-01-12     58  
                         RE: Next time on Survivor:   dabo     10-31-12     39  
                             RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel     10-31-12     41  
                                 RE: Next time on Survivor:   dabo     10-31-12     42  
                                     RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel     11-01-12     59  
   Great Quotes from Episode 6   Flowerpower     11-01-12     60  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •