The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 7, 'Not the Only Actor On this Island'"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-12, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 7, 'Not the Only Actor On this Island'"
You know the drill.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower 10-31-12 1
   RE: Previously on Survivor... Bebo 10-31-12 9
 Post intro.... Flowerpower 10-31-12 2
 Title said by Lisa Bebo 10-31-12 3
   RE: Title said by Lisa crispy06 10-31-12 4
       RE: Title said by Lisa PepeLePew13 10-31-12 6
           RE: Title said by Lisa SquidProQuo 10-31-12 19
               RE: Title said by Lisa michel 10-31-12 23
                   RE: Title said by Lisa SquidProQuo 10-31-12 25
 Post merge Challenge Flowerpower 10-31-12 5
 FINALLY! Bebo 10-31-12 7
   RE: FINALLY! byoffer 11-01-12 47
       RE: FINALLY! michel 11-01-12 55
 Pre Challenge... Flowerpower 10-31-12 8
 Did you know... Bebo 10-31-12 10
 Penner plays the Idol Bebo 10-31-12 11
 The vote Bebo 10-31-12 12
   RE: The vote PepeLePew13 10-31-12 14
       RE: The vote SquidProQuo 10-31-12 21
           RE: The vote PepeLePew13 10-31-12 26
               Link PepeLePew13 10-31-12 30
                   RE: Link SquidProQuo 10-31-12 32
       RE: The vote michel 10-31-12 22
           RE: The vote PepeLePew13 10-31-12 27
               RE: The vote crispy06 10-31-12 31
                   RE: The vote michel 10-31-12 34
                       RE: The vote rachelOH63 11-01-12 54
                           RE: The vote michel 11-01-12 56
 Post IC.... Flowerpower 10-31-12 13
   RE: Post IC.... michel 10-31-12 15
       RE: Post IC.... SquidProQuo 10-31-12 18
           RE: Post IC.... michel 10-31-12 28
   RE: Post IC.... Round Robin 11-01-12 43
       RE: Post IC.... dabo 11-01-12 44
           RE: Post IC.... michel 11-01-12 46
               RE: Post IC.... dabo 11-01-12 52
                   RE: Post IC.... michel 11-01-12 57
 Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 10-31-12 16
   RE: Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 10-31-12 17
       RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 10-31-12 20
           RE: Next time on Survivor: SquidProQuo 10-31-12 24
               RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 10-31-12 29
                   RE: Next time on Survivor: crispy06 10-31-12 33
                   RE: Next time on Survivor: SquidProQuo 10-31-12 35
                       RE: Next time on Survivor: SquidProQuo 10-31-12 36
                           RE: Next time on Survivor: crispy06 11-02-12 62
                       RE: Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 10-31-12 37
                           RE: Next time on Survivor: SquidProQuo 10-31-12 38
                           RE: Next time on Survivor: Bebo 10-31-12 40
                               ? Karchita 11-01-12 45
                                   Oops Bebo 11-01-12 61
                                       RE: Oops Karchita 11-02-12 63
                                           RE: Oops Round Robin 11-03-12 64
                               RE: Next time on Survivor: emydi 11-01-12 48
                                   RE: Next time on Survivor: PepeLePew13 11-01-12 49
                                       RE: Next time on Survivor: byoffer 11-01-12 50
                                           RE: Next time on Survivor: PepeLePew13 11-01-12 51
                                               RE: Next time on Survivor: byoffer 11-01-12 53
                                                   RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 11-01-12 58
                       RE: Next time on Survivor: dabo 10-31-12 39
                           RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 10-31-12 41
                               RE: Next time on Survivor: dabo 10-31-12 42
                                   RE: Next time on Survivor: michel 11-01-12 59
 Great Quotes from Episode 6 Flowerpower 11-01-12 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor..."
Previously on Survivor:

A pair from the beginning Malc oand Denise are the last, he's young ubt he's wise, they were the last Matsing, until they were split up, Tandang wins and wins, Denise hsa yet to taste victory, then Skupin and RC convince their tribe to split the reward, they get rice. Back at camp Abi Pet and Artis were all but satisfied. Artis says we had a member of our tribe that has done nothing for our tribe. At the IC Malc caught the winner, and at Kalabaw Katie was the target, but Jeff says Jon could be the target, and kent may need Jon later...Katie voted out

At night at Kalabaw night 16, Denise coming back from the 6th TC in a row,it's like Deja vu, Jon says he was surprised that she voted for me, Kent says she was pissed and wanted you out, Kent says that Penner will help him out, he's hoping he made the right chocie, hoping he can get him before he gets me.

Penner: I't always my problem, he's surprised they wrote his name down.

Jeff and I have built a trust with each other, I just forget that other people are lying

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Previously on Survivor..."
Penner: I't always my problem, he's surprised they wrote his name down.

Jeff played his card too early. Katie's vote for Penner could have tipped Jonathan off that he needs to be scrambling.

10-31-12, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Post intro...."
At Tandang: AM, If I stay good for 3 more hours, today is the day I fell inthe fire...Skupin says 24 seasons, I no longer have an advantage we are all in new territory....see a boat, something is happening,

Lisa conf: we were lying around and we see this boat and then we found out the nbest news since day one, congrats the tribes are merging, the boat will give you 10 minutes to get your things, when you only have 10 minutes everything is gold, priority one to get things

Malc says he buried his idol when he got there and has to dig it up, abi blows kisses to the beach

Kalabaw: Penner reads tree mail, congrats the tribes are merging they all hug, this boat is sent to take you home...get stuff in 10 muniutes. Denise says Kalabaw has 4 strong, I will stick with this group but I'd like to go back to my original alliance with Malc.

Boat scenes taking them to new beach where there are baskets of fruit, they unload the stuff and Skupin and penner hug, and they introduce.

Kent conf: says that a verteran player shouldn't win this game, now I am on a tribe with 2 vets, i have 2 priorities. They don't know who I am, they think I have a ranch in texas. As long as they don't talk about baseball i'm good.

Pete: Food was amazing, wine amazing, we have Tandang strong, RC is bad and skupin doesn't have a brain of his own, he does whatever RC tells him

Skupin tells them I never made the merge before, this is cool, merging with numbers is really cool. I notice Pete and Abi, the power allieance is quiet, RC and I are really free agents, we get to choose our team, it just takes 2.

See RC with the girls, she worries because we aren't one big happy family, we haven't been for 17 days...to Abi and Lisa, Lisa puts her head down as she says this. Hear Abi say, It's true.

10-31-12, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Title said by Lisa"
She was airing out clothes when she found Malcolm's idol. They made a final 3 pact, but Lisa was taking it with a grain of salt. She knew he could be playing her, and she pointed out "I'm not the only actor on this island."

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-12, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Title said by Lisa"
This is quite possibly one of the best merge episodes in a while. Every important person is playing, except Carter, but he doesn't matter.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Title said by Lisa"
Agreed. There's an inordinate amount of scrummaging and strategizing going on between numerous factions (many of them cross-tribal) right off the bat, practically as soon as they all got onto the merge beach. Great stuff to see!

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-12, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Title said by Lisa"
Ditto. Loved it! (Although didn't love the outcome)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Title said by Lisa"
I thought they had Pete.

10-31-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Title said by Lisa"
Yep I wish.

10-31-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
5. "Post merge Challenge"
Day 17: See them building, see Penner, see RC, Lisa is going through someone's bag, Lisa in conf: while the guys are making the shelter I willhang wet clothes, while in malc's bag, she discovered that he had the hidden immunity idol in his bag.

See Malc and Denise go in the woods, and Malc is telling Denise that Lisa found his idol...Denise says "OH CRAP, Malcolm"

Malc goes and gets Lisa. Lisa says she didn't mean to....She says honestly I was just trying to air out everyone's clothes. He says, she's so sweet, she was just trying to be nice, it's me you and Denise knows, we are the only 3, 3 of us to the end. YOu are my new mamma and that's just how it's going to be.

Malc in conf: Hallelujah! Church lady found it, now I'm locked in with Lisa and Denise the 2 people I don't know if I can beat....gave Malc a heart attack. Lisa in conf: have to take it all with a grain of salt so I am not the only actor on this island, so I could be being played.

Cut to day 18, AM, at the fire, Lisa and Penner, it's amazing, Penner says have any of them recognized you yet, and she says no, Lisa says that Penner is a ware of me being a child star, if we weren't on this island than we would have a great time over lunch, just talking about each others lives. If you have that connection with each other it's valuable if you do end op aligned later on...

See her tell you just don't know if someone likes you or not, it's healing in a deep way, she didn't know if she would get that from this game.

Lisa was on Facts of Lift, she is a cool lady, she could go far, she could be a nonthreatening lady sitting in a final 3, I believe that

Penner in water with Skupin, talks to him about voting us returners out, what is the smartest move...he is trying to find fissures in this new tribe, Skupin seems like a cool guy, trying to find a crack....Penner tells him he ahs 4 solid people, if you and I could figure something out, that would be incredible.

Cut to RC, Skupin says would you realign now? Mike says he can't trust Tandang to stay Tandang.Rc agrees, they ostracized us for 17 days, and now Penner wants us to join them...why wouldn't we. see a spider, then Jeff Kent.Kent is talking about getting Penner out to the other Tandangs.

They menbtion that he has the idol. Kent says in conf that Penner has the idol. He just wants Penner out before him.

Pete wnats RC out after Penner. They are talking 4 for Penner, 4 for RC. Malc conf: the click in Tandang is operating that Penner has the idol, we don't have enough people to split the vote so we have to pull in Kent and Denise, Carter. Only wrinkle is if Jeff carter and Denise will go along with it, like they say they will.

Kent tells the Tandang schemers that you guys are thinking like I have been thinking since day one. Looks like they are trying to get the vets out starting with Penner.

10-31-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
7. "FINALLY!"
IC has two necklaces - best female, best male. Denise wins for the women, so she's safe this week.

Carter wins for the men. He and Jeff were the last two, but even though Jeff was trying to get him to make a deal, Carter was determined not to drop out.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: FINALLY!"
Bebo

Is your comment that "finally there is an IC for each of the men and women, to give the women a chance at IC"?

They have had this from time to time before based on the type of challenge. I doubt it will last to many challenges.

Also, is this good or bad for the women? While having Immunity is great, winning a few puts a target on one's back. Usually after the merge it is strong men who get picked off (despite this week).

11-01-12, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: FINALLY!"
I'm guessing the "finally" is for Denise being safe.

10-31-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
8. "Pre Challenge..."
Come on in, guys: IC: Shot of Jeff Kent, he unveils 2 immunity necklaces. hold on to a rope connected to a bucket, when bucket drops you are out of the challenge. The old hold your arm up challenge.

each bucket has 25 % of their body weight, they must hold it steady there with only their wrists, they are struggling early, Skupin is dropping first out. Now Pete is struggleing and out. Skupin, Pete out 1, 2. Start to sweat in heat, grip wet, have to concentrate, do not drift, send signal from brain to hands to hold on....Penner is hanging on to the end of his rope, he's out.

Lisa is slipping and out, Malcolm out of challenge. Abi denise and RC, and Jeff carter and Artis still in it. Abi is slipping, Denise looks good. RC very close to the end, and can't do it, is out. Abi is out, Denise wins IC for the women

Artis and Jeff and Carter are left. ARtis is struggling. Artis kisses his guns, really?

Artis is out. Now it's Jeff and Carter, side by side. Jeff inches his bucket up. then Carter evens it up. Time goes by, 25 minutes gone. They are talking now, trying to bargain, and Kent is out, then Carter wins IC.

Carter says, Jeff, I know you could have kept going. They note that it's the first time Denise has had immunity, Kent says the IN may be bigger than her.

See Penner, Abi, then Penner. Artis is esctatic that RC and Penner both didn't win. If Penner doesn't play the idol, he'll go home, if he does, RC goes home.

10-31-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
10. "Did you know..."
That fire represents your life in this game? I knew you did.

10-31-12, 08:53 PM (EST)
11. "Penner plays the Idol"
Five votes against him, so it was a good decision.

10-31-12, 08:55 PM (EST)
12. "The vote"
Penner 5
RC 4
Pete 2

RC is the first member of the jury.

10-31-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The vote"
This tweet from Pete was, indeed, the key spoiler. Let`s see if he gets into trouble from the producers for this.

10-31-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The vote"
Yay Pepe, you called it! Although it sure seems like a pyrrhic victory for Pete.

I've heard from a friend that other players including Mike have been tweeting spoilers too...have you been keeping track?

10-31-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The vote"
I`ve been looking in on tweets from time to time. I did catch one before the season started where a contestant gave away that he or she would be still around for the family visit from the wording of the tweet (I saved that particular tweet and posted it in one of the pre-season threads).

I won`t post it here out of respect for those who don`t want to be spoiled weeks in advance, but I will see if I can find it and post a link to it for those who do want to know.

10-31-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
30. "Link"
Spoiler Alert! ... Don’t click on the link if you don’t want to know as this is related to the family visit. ... Spoiler Alert!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7919.shtml#14

10-31-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Link"
Thanks Pepe! I need to get on Twitter. Sounds like CBS isn't policing things.

10-31-12, 09:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The vote"
This could also spoil that there won't be any future episodes that Pete will like! Next juror?

10-31-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The vote"
That`s good thinking there... if this is the so-called best one for Pete, then there can`t be much good left for him to celebrate.

10-31-12, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The vote"
I don't think Pete, Abi and Artis are not long for this game. The good guys (malcolm, denise, lisa, skupin) will win out. RC's boot was the catalyst for their downfalls. They ate their own too quickly.

10-31-12, 10:03 PM (EST)
34. "RE: The vote"
Right now, the breakdown is 4-3-2-1.
Lisa, Malcolm, Denise and Mike.
Peter, Artis and Abi.
Carter and Kent.
Penner.

If Lisa, Malcom, Denise and Mike are smart, they'll recruit Penner then alternate booting between the other 5. First use Carter and Kent to boot Peter and Artis and then go after Carter and Kent leaving Abi for last.

rachelOH63 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-12, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rachelOH63 Click to send private message to rachelOH63 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: The vote"
IIRC, Group of 4 (Lisa, Malcolm, Denise, and Mike) voted with Pete's Group of 3. So, at the moment, we see Group of 4 sticking with Group of 3. I would think it would be best to do this again and get rid of an old Kalabaw. Otherwise, Group of 5 (with Penner) could tie with the other 5 (as Carter & Jeff were with Pete & Company in this last episode).

Obviously, it looks like Penner is going, as he was the boot choice this past ep and the preview was all about him. However, last ep, everyone else was voting for RC and Penner (IIRC) so, they could assume Penner has no one and is not going to be hard to get out when they want him out.

11-01-12, 05:16 PM (EST)
56. "RE: The vote"
If the 4 can secure Penner then they can split the other 5 quite easily so it could work either way. If it was me, I'd go after the longer snake first. Carter and Kent are two, Peter, Abi and Artis are 3. Of course, it's possible that the only way to secure Penner is to go after Kent first. If so then you give him what he wants.

10-31-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
13. "Post IC...."
Post IC Drama:

Dangrayne is the new tribe name: Black flag: returning, RC conf: it's been a good day, no I didn't win immunity but me and mike are with Kalabaw, we are 6 and we are in the majority.

Mike Skupin: in conf and seen walking with Kent, he's never felt threatened before and tonight a returning player is pretty threatened. There is n't anybody that would think I would go down without a fight. see him talking with Kent...talking about he and RC joining the 4. Kent says I just don't want to let Penner beat me out of this game. OK, I could tell you with integrity that I would follow you guys.

Skupin says in conf unless God himself speaks out and tells me that I cannot follow Pete ARtis and abi as long as I have some assurance that Jeff and Carter arent' gonna go with them...if we go this way and they go taht then nothing will be gained.

As Far as I know you and I , Kent and Carter, what are we gonna do, you and I are the key, so what do you want to do....Jonathan, skupin, you, me, RC, we need 6...if I do this with you, yuou have to promise me that Penner would not go farther than us...he promised he would stay with us.
Kent says if you and I jump and go over to the other tribe than you and I may be on the bottom of them.

Penner comes up. He says that YOu know I am with you, I sure hope they don't go with them....I hope that all of the people that I have been with are with me, I really do believe that Denise, Skupin, RC are with me. We can take control, if you stay with us...Kent says alright dude. Then see Jeff Kent come to Pete and Abi, and says he is still good with them. Kent says he is at a crossroad....he's either going with the vets or with the new people....so with all humbleness the decision on who goes home to night will be based on who I go with, whatever I do tonight will not sit well with either tribe.

TC: Fire represents your life. Gone and so are you. Original Tandang 6 never lost, this is new. On flip side, Denise has been to every single TC, and you have survived. Skupin, 19 days in there must be some fractures...Yes, but we still win
RC says we are families and sometimes family's fight.
Abi says she was close to RC in the beginning but she betrayed me so she had to move on. Abi says we found the clue and then she unburied the clue without telling me and then we ofund the idol. she trusts her actions not hers (ABI says)

Lisa: are you worried that some will go to Kalabaw, Jeff what's wrong with Lisa's arguement, there is potential for a game changing flip. But, Lisa says once you flip you are weaker because you have shown you can't be trusted in your alliance.

Pete: Says that there may be 2 idols in the game right now, he thinks that Matsing's is gone. see Malcom. is there a grp thought, of the vets, you have had your turn, get out. Pete says there is kind of a mutiny feeling, becasuse we had never gone to TC. Kalabaw, Jiffy says, looks like they are licking their chops. Pete says he thinks he has a huge target on his back.

Someone over here on the bottom may want to go over here for a better position...Malc says

Kent says there is very likely to be a blindside tonight.

Voting:
Penner votes Pete, Pete votes RC, says he never liked her.

Jeff to go tally, asks if anyone wants to play the idol. they look around, and Penner says, he'll do it, and gives up his idol.

Any Penner votes will not count

Penner
Penner
Jonathan is smiling
Penner
RC
Pete
Penner
Penner
RC
Pete
RC
RC

RC is out, first member of the jury, she hugs Skupin. Kent shakes his head. It would appear it is anybodies game, good night.

10-31-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Post IC...."
Did anyone catch who voted for whom?

I think I saw that Skupin voted for Penner while RC and Skupin were the ones voting for Pete.

10-31-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Post IC...."
I know for sure that Denise voted John, because i was surprised. (Although I suppose it works to her/Malcom's advantage to be the swing votes vs. Kent/Carter.) I cannot wait to see all the votes.

That was a crazy but amazing merge episode and TC!!! FIrst time in a long time that I was surprised at the outcome.

I never expected RC to go far after the wave shot etc., but I did not expect her to be the merge boot. Bummer. I liked her.

Looks like it's Penner against the world next week.

Great episode for Denise and Lisa -- lots of F3 jury talk. Mike had a good episode too.

My only consolation after tonight is that there's no way Abi/Pete/Artis can win with all the rude talk.

10-31-12, 09:47 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Post IC...."
Yes, I misread the wave shots but who knew that the RC vs Abi fights were really used to set up Lisa and Mike's story?

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-01-12, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Post IC...."
1st juror? That means either an 8 member jury with a 3 player final or a 9 member jury with a 2 player final. Never seen either of those combinations before.

11-01-12, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Post IC...."
Curious. If they go with a 9 jury, 2 at FTC, finale would be 12/23/12. Two days before Christmas? Not gonna happen. They always conclude Survivor prior to the Xmas/NewYear holiday break, the winner taking the winner media tour during Xmas week will never happen.

Finale this season will be 12/16/12, jury of 8, finalists of 3.

Weird.

11-01-12, 07:30 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Post IC...."
But what about a double boot episode?

11-01-12, 03:12 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Post IC...."
They don't need one. Even if they do a recap Thanksgiving week they can be down to F5 going into a 12/16 finale.

11-01-12, 05:18 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Post IC...."
They don't need one for a F3 but I was saying that they could have a double boot and a F2 and still finish before Christmas.

10-31-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
16. "Next time on Survivor:"
at night, Penner and Kent, after being betrayed Penner has nothing left to lose
I have no alliances, they are all ready to die
And wages war on everyone - see carter and Kent
Maybe he'll win immunity, and maybe he won;t, dude, because I am winning immunity and sticking it right in their damn faces, as he says this to Skupin and Lisa,

hear Jiffy yell at the challenge, one more spot, and see Penner jump over a finish line

RC final words:
The name of the game is blindside
it was such an amazing and wonderful experience. I lasted rain and no food, but I just played survivor and how many people get to do this and I made it pretty far, I'm so proud of myself.

10-31-12, 09:13 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Votes:
Pete: RC
ARtis: RC
ABi Penner
Malc Penner
Denise Penner
Carter: RC
Kent: RC
Rc voted for Pete
Penner: Pete
Skupin: Penner
Lisa: Penner

10-31-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Thank you. That's what I thought I saw.

So, Mike voted without RC. Malcolm, Denise and Lisa went along, piggybacking on Abi's vote. So, could these 4 be the group controling the vote without revealing it to the others?

10-31-12, 09:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
So how did Mike and RC end up voting differently? Was it confusion or did Mike make a conscious decision?

My take is that Malcolm/Denise and maybe now Lisa are the true swing votes and can play both sides. They just let Kent/Carter think they're in the power seat. (But they'll get Daisyed or whatever that sheep herder lady's name was!)

P.S. Did anyone else feel that Probst crossed the line with a few of his comments in today's episode? Penner sure wasn't happy. Seems like he inserted himself a bit too much.

10-31-12, 09:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
That was the whole smoke screen of Tandang's premerge. Mike wasn't that solid with RC so he simply went with the better option. A group of 4 needs to use some other votes until F7 so, if that is their strategy, it could be very interesting. We saw the formation of the Lisa-Malcolm-Denise alliance but Mike is somehow part of it.

As for Probst, he's had a long history with Penner, both ribbing each other so I only smiled at their banter.

10-31-12, 10:00 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
it looks like the Lisa and Skupin connection will come back from episode 1, i think Malcolm and Denise are joining them as well. But it was not shown for some reason in the merge episode.

10-31-12, 10:15 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
RC was Mike's little insurance policy and she took the wrath of Abi and Pete. I think they were stupid for gunning for her at this point but their edits speak for themselves.

Mike is a great goat / 4th for Lisa/Denise/Malcolm because of all the anti-veteran sentiment.. (Or Abi.) Malcolm must be thinking he has this in the bag because everyone loves him and he's a physical threat and can beat Lisa/Mike/Denise in a final challenge, plus he has the HII. But I don't think his edit supports him making it to F3, plus the alliances revealed comment.

Lisa sure had a fabulous merge episode. Penner's comments about her and Malcolm's comments about the 2 people he feels he can't beat sure were golden. Gotta say, I thought I would hate Lisa but can see she's a true Survivor student and she's impressing me with her social game and strategic confessionals.

Denise looking good too and has a great storyline with being at every TC, more jury talk, etc.. Mike's story line picked up well too and lots of confessionals. Right now they sure seem like F3 to me....with Penner getting a nice underdog edit. Hope he kicks butt and wins at least 1 IC!

P.S. I forget, how does the HII thing work? Will they rehire Penner's or is it gone for good?

10-31-12, 10:24 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-12 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

P.S. Crispy, agree with you that the Mike/Lisa connection from Ep 1 must come back. I like that they've hidden that alliance. Plus Lisa is a smart cookie and isn't going to join up with Malcolm/Denise just to be the 3rd wheel.

Also, I like your description above of the "good guys" alliance vs. the bad guys of Abi/Pete/Artis. Seems like they're hitting us over the head with this at the merge episode and not wanting to win with the rude ones etc.

I haven't seen such a positive white hat alliance (Malcolm/Denise/Lisa/Mike) in a long time. Or maybe I'm just the perfect demographic for this season . Honestly, though, at this point I'd be happy with a win by any of those 4....rarely do I feel that way. It sometimes feels like the lesser of the evils and this season I'm curious to see if they all keep their white hat image until the end.

ETA: Crispy, just noticed in the voting thread that you were the only one who voted RC from the very beginning -- well done!!! The happy family quote was a good clue....also Mike's comment to RC that they're free agents now....and in hindsight even his comment tonight about baby steps before giant steps. So who's your call to go next???

11-02-12, 00:01 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Thanks. I was very certain it was RC just because she always had the edit of being the victim to Pete/Abi. As far as who is next to go I'm looking at Kent or Penner. Kent had his shot to take out a returnee and he missed twice. I don't think he is going to get another chance. Penner is the alternate boot just because I don't think he wins immunity, they rarely show winners of immunity challenge in preview. Plus Penner is at his best when he is scrambling, i think he can get some soldiers working for him namely Skupin, another free agent and Lisa, a floater.

10-31-12, 10:29 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Very nice assessments, Squid! I agree. Mike had alot of confessionals and I can see him joining with Lisa and Denise who have now been joined together by Malcolm.

And Lisa, WOW. She got a great pat on the back in the confessional by Penner that said he could see the nice lady end up in the Final 3. I think she just might as well. And, I agree the anti-returner sentiment is rampant. So, they all know that since one won't win, why not take one to the finals? Makes sense, Malcolm, Denise, Lisa, Skupin toward the end then, possibly Skupin, Lisa, Denise in the F3. Wow, who would have thought that?

I would love to see Denise win!

10-31-12, 10:45 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
If I had to personally pick right now who I'd vote for, I think Denise too! She had the deck stacked against and really has had to earn it. Lisa feels more like a journey/finding herself story. And Mike just seems a little too dumb for my liking, ha.
Go older girl power!

10-31-12, 11:04 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
This was a fabulous episode for Lisa. She makes a F3 alliance with Malcolm and Denise, but knows Malcolm could just be trying to play her. She's being shown as someone who can keep secrets, with her promise to Malcolm not to reveal the idol and the discussion with Penner about her past. And her comments at TC made it clear that she is a superfan who understands the game.

Skupin was willing to vote for Penner because it made sense to him for Tandang to stick together while they had the numerical advantage. But Pete, Abi, and Artis didn't stick to that plan.

As has been pointed out, there's a 4-3-2-1 split. But the 4 who voted for Penner this time cannot afford to do it again. If so, the other 5 could band together and pick the 4 of them off.

Jeff was SO STUPID this episode. He's talking to anyone and everyone about not wanting a veteran to win, and he's talked about gunning for Penner. But then he and Carter vote for Pete? There is no way Jeff's going to be trusted by anyone but Carter again. By voting by themselves and not voting for a vet, they've signed their own death warrants. None of the other groups will want to pair up with them - Penner and the alliance of 4 won't work with them because of Jeff's anti-veteran comments, and Pete's group won't work with them because they voted for Pete.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-01-12, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "?"
I thought Jeff and Carter voted for RC and perhaps they were instructed by Pete, et al to do so to control the HI bounce.

From FloPo's post above:

Votes:
Pete: RC
ARtis: RC
ABi Penner
Malc Penner
Denise Penner
Carter: RC
Kent: RC
Rc voted for Pete
Penner: Pete
Skupin: Penner
Lisa: Penner

11-01-12, 11:00 PM (EST)
61. "Oops"
Got my votes wrong. But still, we've got a 5-4-1 setup. If you were Penner, which group would you try and team up with - the one that has the numbers, or the one that would force a tie? The one with the other veteran, or the fellow tribemates that have already frozen him out?

Yes, it's ironic that the 5 who voted for Penner could be his lifeline. But Skupin and Penner could definitely see the benefits of targeting the 4 bigger male IC threats.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-02-12, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Oops"
I'd say that Penner, Jeff Kent, and Carter are all three toast due to unfortunate, disparate stupidity.

They may squirm and scramble for a bit, but they will be pagonged.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-03-12, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Oops"
I don't think they'll get pagonged. There are 2 other HII in play, and that may scramble things up a bit, and I think there may wind up being a couple other people mixed in among those 3 guys, but none of them are likely to face the jury.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I agree Kent lost the game last nite. Whether he voted for Penner or RC really didn't matter...the plan was to get out Penner (hopefully) (I was so happy Penner played that idol) or to flush out his idol...but they got out RC (who is strong but not as strong as Pete and Artis may be in other ICs)

Kent's one track mind that a returning player should not win and he wanted Penner to leave first was his downfall. Although really, is he playing that hard bc he has made 86 million in his career and really does not need money.

So instead of being in control (or at least at higher level than he is now)

Jeff
Carter
RC
Penner
Skupin (poss w/ Lisa)
Denise (poss w/ Malcolm)

vs.

Artis
Abi
(pete voted out)

Now he has

Lisa
Mike
Denise
Malcolm
Penner (free agent now gunning for Kent)

Pete
Artis
Abi
Carter
Kent (bottom of this group and Penner is pushing for him and so will Mike--he or Carter are next to go)

11-01-12, 11:19 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
That's a good question about whether he's just going for broke because he's already earned gazillions of bucks in his career so he doesn't care if he wins the money, he just wants to win the game... my thinking is that part of it may be just that he doesn't want to give any hint that he's well off and by "attacking the celebrities" the others won't have reason to suspect he's a celebrity in his own right.

11-01-12, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I agree with your thought about him trying to hide his celebrity by going after the celebrities. I am shocked that only one person recognized him (maybe that makes me old).

The other reason I think he is doing this is because he is doing this more for the game than the money. In his eyes the returnees have had there chance and shouldn't get another. Does he see the second chance as unfair, or that these returnees have an advantage? I am not sure.

My gut is that Kent cares more about winning the title than the money.

11-01-12, 12:24 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I was surprised as well that nobody recognized Kent other than Dawson - Kent is still pretty recognizable and I'd pick up on him anywhere, being a baseball fan myself.

It's funny... in both cases where a former athlete (Gary Hogeboom and Jeff Kent) was trying to hide his identity, it was a woman (Danni Boatwright and Sarah Dawson) who was the only one that recognized him, while none of the guys (who would presumably be the bigger sports fans) did.

11-01-12, 03:27 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I am not even a baseball fan, but certainly a general sports fan. To me Kent is recent enough and was big news enough to have been recognizable, and his sport has no facemasks! I did not recognize Hogeboom, but he was not that big a name in football and played somewhat masked.

11-01-12, 05:25 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I don't think his career earnings have anything to do with the way he's playing. He's just competitive and he probably agrees with many posters here and on other boards that Ometepe was dumb to let Rob win, that the South Pacific cast should have disposed of Coach and Ozzy earlier, etc... Being a celebrity himself only means he isn't starstruck like most of the Guatemala cast was with Stephenie.

10-31-12, 10:52 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-12 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

I would guess they retire that HII now. Don't think they'd want to have three of them in the game at this point.

Thanks to all who worked the thread this week. With all the kids in costumes coming to the door for treats I really couldn't pay close attention to the episode tonight.

10-31-12, 11:07 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
They don't usually put back premerge idols as long as there are others in play. In Samoa, Russell played his at the merge and Erik left with one in pocket and only 1 was replaced. 2 Idols is quite enough for now.

10-31-12, 11:54 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
They would have put a replacement out there had one been played pre-merge, they even replaced the one Colton kept as a souvenir pre-merge. Had Matsing's not been found it probably would have been just left dead and not replaced. Could you imagine what if three HIIs survived to the last TC where they could all be played? One II and three HIIs, most everyone at that Tribal could have immunity.

11-01-12, 05:33 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
That's why I wrote "Usually". Survivor doesn't really have set rules. But, don't forget that OW was a special case: Colton "should" have given his idol. Since he didn;t and since the women had power the staff figured the men could use an idol! Do you think it was a coincidence that Troyzan, the staff's favorite, came up with that idol?

But, similar to this season, Brendan left with a premerge Idol in pocket during Tocantins but, because Stephen still had Jalapao's idol, it wasn't replaced. They never replaced James' idols in China while they did replace the Horsemen's premerge idol in Fiji so who knows really!

11-01-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
60. "Great Quotes from Episode 6"
Jiffy gave Denise a huge nod in the introduction AND at TC.

Jiffy's intro narration went something like this:

A pair from the beginning Malcolm and Denise are the last Matsing, Denise seen in conf: he's young butt he's wise. And Jiffy continued: they were the last Matsing, until they were split up, Tandang wins and wins, and Denise has yet to taste victory. As soon as Kalabaw came back from TC, Denise commented on the 6th TC in a row, It's like Deja-vu!.

Jiffy also said at the challenge: Denise looks good! Also at the challenge: They note that it's the first time Denise has had immunity. Kent says the IN may be bigger than her!

Then, at TC Jiffy notes that Tandang has never lost a challenge before the merge which is one for the history books, then On flip side, Denise has been to every single TC, and you have survived.

And, Lisa's stock goes way up:

Malcolm says, she's so sweet, she was just trying to be nice, it's me, you, and Denise knows, we are the only 3, 3 of us to the end. You are my new mamma and that's just how it's going to be.

And, in confessional, Malcolm notes: Hallelujah! Church lady found it, now I'm locked in with Lisa and Denise, the 2 people I don't know if I can beat?

Penner also added to Lisa's stock, big time when he said in confessional: Lisa was on Facts of Life, she is a cool lady, she could go far, she could be a nonthreatening lady sitting in a final 3, I believe that!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •