The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6, "D..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-12, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Pre TC drama and TC..."
Malcolm is such a positive force on this show. So is Denise. Lisa is getting a good presence as well, I think. The good guys on Tandang: Mike, Malc, Lisa, RC....at least that is the vibe I get. The evil Tandang: Artis, Abi, Pete.

Let's see the drama at Kalabaw:

Kalabaw Day 16: Carter is rehashing the loss, Jonathan says we should have done it, Jeff in conf: Carter was bested by Malcolm. Jeff says he's on the fence and doesn't know which way he is going to jump. See Carter and Jeff talking they think that Denise is loyal and Jeff wants to keep her. They think Katie is worthless. Jeff says that we need to figure out if we need to keep Penner, we said we didn't want an repeat player to win. Carter says that he will do it.

In Conf: Carter wants to go to merge with Penner, because no one wants a returning player to win

Jeff wants to vote out Penner....doesn't want him to see it coming. Carter just told him, who do you want, Jonathan, Katie or Penner....see Jeff shake his head, what a verbal faux pas. Then he corrects himself, Denise. See Jon go to Denise and tell her that it will be Katie.

Katie says he is feeding me bs. It is not going to be Denise. Katie in conf: says she wants Penner, she wants them to know it's time to get rid of Penner. And Katie is trying her best to convince them. Carter tells Jeff that he's so confused. It coes down to you and me, Jeff says that he knows he has tolie, and jeopardize his integrity, he just doesn't want to get screwed by him (Penner). Penner comes and pats Carter on the back, Jeff asks Carter, which way do you want to swing.

Jeff conf: I don't know what could happen, he could play the idol, you don't know if you are going to strike out or hit a home run but you have to go and swing up to bat

TC Jiffy asks who thinks they are in trouble: Denise, last one hired, first one fired.
Katie: says she is in trouble because she doesn't perform well in challenges, but they should know after 16 days, I am loyal

Penner: u have played this game before aren't you nervous?
Kent: says each one of these votes is tough, and it will get harder and harder...everyone will be a blindside because we like each other so much. It's easier to let the person go, it's not personal, if it's you that gets blindsided: Jon says I wouldn't take it personally.

Kent says the game sucks because it's complicated, you try to survive the elements you cuddle with people, you have to blindside your friends, because you can't have them here,. you work together to build a world and then you have to vote them out.

Katie says she is voting on loyalty, she gives her word and she will stick with it.
Jon: it's complicated because no one wants to betray anyone, so they have to blindside
Jon says it has to be neat and clean and then move forward
Jiffy says everyone knows a blindside is coming and no one wants it to be me.

Voting:
Katie votes Penner, bye my cuddle bear, you are not to be trusted
Jon: you are the weakest of the tribe, but a great kid

Tally:

no one plays the idol
Katie smiles
Votes:
Katie
Penner
Katie
Katie, 7th person out

The camera lingers on Jeff Kent
Survivor is ultimately a game of numbers, but if you 4 are strong and united anything can happen...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6, "D...   Flowerpower     10-24-12       
   Previously on Survivor...   Flowerpower     10-24-12     1  
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6...   Flowerpower     10-24-12     2  
     RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6...   PepeLePew13     10-24-12     5  
         RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 6...   Flowerpower     10-24-12     7  
   Pre IC...   Flowerpower     10-24-12     3  
     RE: Pre IC...   jbug     10-24-12     9  
         RE: Pre IC...   michel     10-24-12     12  
             RE: Pre IC...   Flowerpower     10-24-12     13  
                 RE: Pre IC...   michel     10-24-12     15  
                     RE: Pre IC...   Karchita     10-25-12     18  
             RE: Pre IC...   PepeLePew13     10-24-12     14  
             RE: Pre IC...   jbug     10-25-12     22  
         RE: Pre IC...   dabo     10-25-12     19  
   Immunity Challenge   rachelOH63     10-24-12     4  
   Pre TC drama and TC...   Flowerpower     10-24-12     6  
   Next time on Survivor:   Flowerpower     10-24-12     8  
     RE: Next time on Survivor:   PepeLePew13     10-24-12     10  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   michel     10-24-12     16  
             RE: Next time on Survivor:   emydi     10-25-12     25  
         RE: Next time on Survivor:   SquidProQuo     10-25-12     20  
   Editing notes...   PepeLePew13     10-24-12     11  
     RE: Editing notes...   michel     10-24-12     17  
         RE: Editing notes...   SquidProQuo     10-25-12     21  
             RE: Editing notes...   CTgirl     10-25-12     24  
     It's my fault...   jbug     10-25-12     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •