The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-12, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
You know the drill. Any info on the current episode stays in this thread only. No siggies.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower 10-17-12 1
   RE: Previously on Survivor... michel 10-17-12 24
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5... jbug 10-17-12 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5... Flowerpower 10-17-12 5
 Day after Russell is booted... Flowerpower 10-17-12 3
   RE: Day after Russell is booted... michel 10-17-12 25
       RE: Day after Russell is booted... Nuume 10-18-12 34
 Post RC: Flowerpower 10-17-12 4
   RE: Post RC: jbug 10-17-12 6
 Pre Medivac.... Flowerpower 10-17-12 7
   RE: Pre Medivac.... jbug 10-17-12 8
       RE: Pre Medivac.... PepeLePew13 10-17-12 12
           RE: Pre Medivac.... jbug 10-17-12 17
               RE: Pre Medivac.... dabo 10-17-12 20
       RE: Pre Medivac.... Bebo 10-17-12 15
       RE: Pre Medivac.... Flowerpower 10-17-12 22
   RE: Pre Medivac.... michel 10-17-12 26
   RE: Pre Medivac.... byoffer 10-17-12 27
       RE: Pre Medivac.... michel 10-17-12 28
           RE: Pre Medivac.... PepeLePew13 10-17-12 30
 Did you know... Bebo 10-17-12 9
 Post IC, Pre TC drama... Flowerpower 10-17-12 10
   RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama... jbug 10-17-12 18
       RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama... Flowerpower 10-17-12 23
           RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama... Karchita 10-18-12 32
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5... Bebo 10-17-12 11
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5... Bebo 10-17-12 13
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5... PepeLePew13 10-17-12 14
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5... Karchita 10-18-12 33
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower 10-17-12 16
 Seriously samboohoo 10-17-12 19
   RE: Seriously jbug 10-17-12 21
 Good signs/bad signs SquidProQuo 10-17-12 29
   RE: Good signs/bad signs PepeLePew13 10-17-12 31
       RE: Good signs/bad signs Nuume 10-18-12 35
           RE: Good signs/bad signs SquidProQuo 10-18-12 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-17-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor..."
In a battle between 3 tribes, Matsing perfected the art of failure, losing 3 challenges in a row, and only tribe not to find the HII, for Tandang and Kalabaw, Jonathan makes secret alliance with the men, and women are against the men. At Tandang, Abi and Pete and Artis target Skupin and RC. Then at the challenge Russell lost it, at TC, Malc and Denise voted out the first retrurning player, 14 left...

Stars at Matsing...Denise is cold, they agree down to 2 at day 10...a week and a half into the game, it's the coldest night, Malc doesn't know what to expect...Denise is thinking a mix...Malc says 2 against 12, the odds are long but I wouldn't count us out just yet....he is a real cutie too!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Previously on Survivor..."
I noticed that, not once, the editors neglected to start the episode with a visit to Matsing. That's a good sign for Malcolm and Denise because we've seen episodes start without revisiting the Tribe that went to TC and those tribes didn't matter in the end.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
I don't know how you watch and post; I can never keep up!
Thank you for doing these - & thanks to everyone who chimes in. I love reading these!

10-17-12, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
Thanks, Jbug, I really appreciate that! It's challenging! And, I think I suck at it...typos, etc.

10-17-12, 08:15 PM (EST)
3. "Day after Russell is booted..."
Raining at Matsing day 11...Malc wakes, flies all over his face and mosquitos...Malc conf: we have no tarp, we are as down and out as possible....treemail and sounds like they get a clue...Malc says this is his last chance to look for the idol, Denise in conf: don't know what is coming so it's our last chance to find the clue, look in the rice, see the top, Malco wants to burn the camp down...they are all over the basket, and they find it, Malcolm has it....they have no safety net except for each other....they aree thrilled, but denise says if we are absorbed in the same tribe good, but if not, I have to find my own...

Come on in guys...Matsing down to 2 after Russell is out...Do you think that they are a tribe that is decimated or you can look at them as a tribe of 2 that have prevailed. Drop buffs Matsing, you are going to join either one tribe or the other...Malc has yellow, and Denise has red. They join their new tribes, like we are starting over with RC....square off one on one with a balanced idol on their tray, be first to knock off the others idol and win. Playing for desserts, tea, biscuits , sewets

Malc in ring with Jeff....fun challe nge, and Jeff wins
Dana vs Artis......Artis wins
tied 1 to 1
Lisa vs Katie: Katie wins Kalabaw leads 2-1
Skupin scores against Jonathan tied
Rc vs Denise...Denise wins Kalabaw leads 3-2
Pete vs Carter...Pete wins, 3-3
Dawson vs abi...Jon Abi wins, Tnadang wins 4-3
Abi bitches she pulled my hair
Malc vs Jeff, Kalabaw needs to win to stay alive...even match, Malc wins, and Tandang wins reward, and runs to hugs by all...how does that feel, I have a team that I am really excited about, and I am having sugar tonight, I am so happy.

Jiffy says: Denise, still no win,Denise: but I have a new family, I have an awesome vibe about this family...Jonathan in conf; says I like this lady but now they have malcolm and they have an advantage over us physically...

10-17-12, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Day after Russell is booted..."
I think Skupin "broke" the challenge when he realized that he could throw his idol way up in the air before attacking Jonathan's. Great idea but I don't think it was meant that way!!!

Nuume 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-12, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nuume Click to send private message to Nuume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Day after Russell is booted..."
I laughed way too hard when I saw him do that. While I agree it probably wasn't intended, I thought it was brilliantly executed and it wasn't something that was an unfair advantage, as either team could do it, so I was fine with it . It was still a risky move because it required him to get Penner's out immediately or lose.

10-17-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC:"
Tandang, see yellow snake...Malc gets conf: don't realize how down in the dumps you are with a losing tribe, I got an II this am, and now an new tribe, I feel like I got my swag back. Now he says that he doesn't know, it could be easy to say lets get rid of the new guy. Lisa conf: we love Malc, great attitude, smart, brings great energy into the tribe. RC says she would have fared better with Denise because as soon as he talked to Peter, I knew I was screwed. RC says that she was bullied in school. In survivor she doesn't have anyone to talk to, I am not starving to let them walk all over me...time has to be on my side,

See RC and Malc talking and RC is hugging him

Pete in conf: says when he sees Malc he was ecstatic, and we see Pete go to Malc, "Mike is so annoying, don't go with them, Me and abi have the idol"...Malc in conf says he is not telling he has one. Malc says he's like the rival football player and everyone wants him...he's enjoying it right now....

Back at Kalabaw see them coming to the camp. Denise says just to be in a new family/tribe is great, see her talking whatever I can do to help just let me know, i just want to get through one more tribe, the girls say they are happy to have her...Katie has a confessional and says that my alliance is the girls and I was so happy to see a girl. from here on out it is my job to get her under my arm.Hopefully she won't listen to the guys.

See Jeff and Jon at camp, and they are all soaked, see Dana, and someone notices that she doesn't feel well, and Dana conf: woke up this am and can't shake the cold, I am dizzy, nauseous, dehydrated, sharp pain in my stomach...she is running to puke....sick and crying and shivering...can't hold anything down...you are only as tough as your body will allow you to be. Jon: it's freezing and I am a big fat guy, Dana is sick, she weighs 47pounds, she may be shutting down....

Dawson wraps her up, Jonathan says get out of those wet clothes...Dawson says she is burning up, Jonathan is holding her, kisses her head, wants her to lay down in his lap, Jonathan says she needed some medical attention. They hear a boat, see Jiffy

Dana, Fever, she complains of her stomach. Dawson has confessional that Jeff Probst is in my camp, typically I would be all over him, but he's here for Dana.

Medical examines her....Dana says it's like a knife that comes and goes. Medical says her stomach is irratated, can she continue medically? yes, we can try for another 12 hours, get more fluids into her and see if she could last. Jeff says that medical won't pull you unless you are going to die, and medical says she is not in a life threatening danger, so, Dana, what do you want to do?

10-17-12, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Post RC:"
now I'll love you even more! tornado watch in AR (I'm in TN) so we're now on weather watch.
argh!

10-17-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
7. "Pre Medivac...."
Jeff asks are you ready to give up on this? and she says YES, she can't stay, she's sick. She is pulling herself out of the game and asks her do you want to tell them, or do you want me to tell them....Jeff says, let's finish this game for you on your terms....he calls the tribe to her side on the ground....she tells them she's leaving. Jiffy tells them that Dana is struggling and can't go on anymore, Penner you understand, you have been there. They apologize to her, are sorry taht she feels so bad, and we love and respect you and how great it's been getting to know you, we love you as she boards the boat....Katie crying...Dana leaving screws up everything, Katie is at a loss for words, she was my best ally and she got taken away by the medics, what am I going to do to survive?

IC, it's a obstacle challenge, Denise carry's the idol in...Dana pulled herself from the game, too sick...

a bee flies around Pete then RC...

race through obstacles, untie knots to release a draw bridge, chop rope drop bag of puzzle peices, solve and win.

Tnadang sits out Abi, Jiffy asks, how many have you participated in? 2

Go....Carter and Skupin first over, and help each other over the moat and hill, Katie slowing them down, tandang with lead, up the rope bridge then untying ropes, RC and Artis untie, then Carter and Denise untie for Kalabaw, to release draw bridge....Kalabaw made up ground, working on bottom set of ropes, Tandang through first, Malc chops rope for Tandang to release puzzle pieces...they release, now Kalabaw drops their draw bridge and Jeff chops through to release puzzle peices

Penner now chops and they release...Tandang with big headstart goes back to Katie could not get over the hill. Lisa and Pete are solving the puzzle and Jonathan and Dawson are working together. Very close...but Tandang wins, by 1 second.

Jonathan was amazing....Tandang remains undefeated in this game. With the exception of Denise, TC for you. Jonathan: If Katie had been 3 seconds faster and Dawson been a little more helpful with the puzzle we would have won.

10-17-12, 08:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
Denise gets an immunity pass for the first TC with her new tribe?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
Nope, she didn't get an immunity pass or anything like that - she did get a vote at TC, but Dawson got all of the other votes.

10-17-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
thanks Pepe;
it was something in the way FP recorded what Jeff said;
I know she can't get everything word for word!
Dang I hate when they disrupt us for weather!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
He said going to TC would be a new experience for all of them except Denise. Not new for Penner either, but first time for him in S25.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
She didn't need an immunity pass. During the IC, she was the only competent female. Katie's slowness at the beginning cost them a lot of time, and Dawson was not working well with Penner on the puzzle. Meanwhile, when Denise and Carter were working on untying knots to release a drawbridge, she was the first one done.

Faced with going two down, the men were more than willing to keep the one who had proven her worth in challenges over two weak links.

10-17-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
Jiffy basically was saying, with the exception of Denise, TC was going to be new for them all.

10-17-12, 09:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
Wow! Jeff REALLY wanted everyone to know that Kathie stinks. Once was enough. He should learn to shut up sometimes.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
That challenge would have been very different if Dana had not gotten ill. When she was strong, she was very strong, and with her in the game Tandang would not have been able to sit Abi, who would have been at least as bad as Katie (in my opinion).

I think if Dana had not gotten ill, Tandang would be down one tribe member as opposed to down two. Big swing in the game.

10-17-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
I wonder if she regrets quitting.

10-17-12, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Pre Medivac...."
It probably took her less time to get back to full recovery in Ponderosa than it did for Katie to get through that obstacle course.

10-17-12, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Did you know..."
That fire is life in this game? I knew you did. And Jiffy made sure that you remembered.

10-17-12, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "Post IC, Pre TC drama..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-12 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Surprisingly Jeff Kent, the MLBaseball player couldn't chop through the entire board to release the puzzle peices. He gave up and Jonathan took over....interesting.

Kalabaw, day 13, see monkey, That sucked...Jonathan says they now have amargin that we don't have...Katie says that she sucked at this challenge, and she feels bad, she apologizes, I screwed up, crappy performance, if I was them, they'd vote me out. Dawson tells her don't worry they won't vote you. In conf Dawson says that Katie sucked big time in the challenge, but Denise is not one of our original tribe, she's only been here 2 days.

Denise cof: I don't know if they will save me, I've only been here 2 days, and Jeff Kent wants he on their side, you will be the 4th, and she and Jeff Kent shake hands, Jeff thinks she's physical and menatl, she's good. Jonathoan and Carter are happy. Jon says that we have 3 options, one of thegirls but denise was good today so it can't be her. so it's either Katie or Dawson....Jon talks to Carter, and they say it's either Katie or Dawson...Jon says we lost because of Dawson...she had peices of puzzles in her hand and she didn't even give them to you....Dawson is the weakest member of the tribe, before today. It's a big choice.

While the Kalabaw tribe is all laying down in the shelter Dawson says "maybe I should date an athlete". Dawson in conf: says that Jeff Kent is a former pro athlete, I enjoy getting into his head and making him uncomforatable. I like to make him squirm....I'm playing with him. Dawson in the camp, football is better than baseball. Jeff says that he is walking on eggshells, but if they put 2 and 2 together I am in trouble. See the guys at the waters edge, and the guys say who is it going to be, Katie or Dawson. And Jeff says that if Dawson knows my history, It might just be best to vote her out.

TC...

Dawson: how did Dana leaving impact this tribe. Very much, she wsa one of the strongest....very hard. Penner: in 3 days you go from beiong undefeated to being down 2, if Dana were healthy we would have won, so losing her was devestating to us.

Katie: I was horrible, not making excuses, hope they know I \am worthy to stay here.

Dawson: Denise is newest, but she seems to be a worthy competitor, argument for her to stay? Absolutely yes.

Dawson why keep you? I try to keep the spirit of the tribe up, especially in all of this rain
Jeff: what factor are you looking at to votefor tonight? keep strength, loyalty

Katie is first voter, she votes
Carter votes,
Dawson votes
Jon voting
Denise
see snake, then Jeff Kent, then zoom in on Dawson, then Katie...

Tally:

Denise
Dawson
Dawson
Dawson
Dawson is out,

Jeff Kent smiles
she is bummed, Katie is relieved. She says nothing on the way out heads right over to Jiffy, kisses him on the cheek and then hugs....he hugs her back, wow!

Jiffy says first TC, first blindside, now this tribe is down 2, this tribe has got to get a win, head back to camp.

10-17-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama..."
Dawson is the one who Abi accused of pulling her hair in the reward challenge?

I haven't seen enough of these other tribes to know names yet LOL

10-17-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama..."
Yes, Abi is a little grouchy girl...Dawson immediately said back to Abi..."I didn't mean to !"

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-18-12, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Post IC, Pre TC drama..."
I'd have to say that it sure looked like she meant to, though.

10-17-12, 08:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
And we have another case of being voted out for stupidity. First Zane, now Dawson.

She played with her little mouse Jeff because it amused her. Well, she shifted the target onto her clueless little back by doing it. Katie would have been snuffed if Dawson could have kept her mouth shut. But no...she was having too much fun messing with Jeff's mind to remember why she was out there.

10-17-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
And her farewell speech...wow. All she could talk about was the things Jeff Kent should buy her if he ends up winning the game. Her own personal Santa Claus.

I want a motorcycle, blah blah blah, and a pink gun.

Dawson, here's a quarter...buy a clue.

10-17-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
Yeah, I really expected Dawson to blurt out something about Kent being a former ballplayer who earned a total of $86 million in his long career. She should have gone up to Kent alone and said "I know about your career, I take it you don't want the others to know about it, amiright? Let's make a deal."

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-18-12, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread, Ep 5, "Got my Swag Back""
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-12 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

You expected her to use the info in an intelligent way? Like actually play the game?! You are such a sweet optimist.

We didn't see much of her really before tonight, but after what we saw tonight, I'd say that vote makes a ton of sense. That girl is what you call ANNOYING.

10-17-12, 09:05 PM (EST)
16. "Next time on Survivor...."
We see that they are having a challenge with a huge giant sized ball, kind of like they had in Guatamala when Bobby Jon got into a fight with that other dude? The giant ball that they have to roll to across a line of some kind, but the arena is all MUD and water. So it will be much harder, and very physical, we see them jumping and holding each other, Denise is caked with mud as is Jonathan. Artis and Jeff Kent are clean on the sidelines when they talk....

Jiffy: In a war between Tandang and Kalabaw, everyone plays dirty and the game gets personal...see Artis on sidelines say "you don't want to hear what I got to say about him"..., and Artis says you can keep all of that mess to yourself, and Jeff Kent says, alright, calm down. Jiffy says, I am pretty sure this is unprecedented

Dawson says that Jeff Kent, I could have blown up his cover, but, maybe he could be one of those millionaires that wins the game. If he wins the game he owes me SOOOOO much...

I want a motorcycle, a helmet, a side car, and a pink gun, that's what I want from Jeff Kent.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Seriously"

Who's the chick in full makeup? On Survivor?

10-17-12, 09:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Seriously"

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-17-12, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Good signs/bad signs"
A few random thoughts:

Looking good --
- Malcolm and Dense both had very good episodes and seem to be well positioned
- Lisa had some good confessionals
- As FloPo mentioned, Penner was amazing in the challenge (despite loss) and really came across as a class act tonight with taking care of Dana etc. and a good leader.

Bad signs --
- Not a good episode for RC. She's on the outs, fighting the waves alone imagery and the negative background music, she lost her IC battle to Denise, and the bug flying at her head and Peter was pretty obvious
- Wow, super bad night for Katie all around. FInally heard her speak but she lost her ally, she sucked at the challenge, and as Michel noted, Jeff totally hammered it home that she was the reason they lost. When Jeff said, who's voted out next, they immediately cut to her. Not to mention the running mascara! Gotta think she's on the chopping block next if Penner's tribe loses again.
- Jeff also called out Abi for not participating in challenges. And the whole pulling hair thing at the challenge. She's clearly being set up as a villain.

Totally agree with those who said that Dana quitting/medivacing could have been the difference tonight. Hard to make up a 2-down disadvantage.

10-17-12, 11:17 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Good signs/bad signs"
In full agreement with your comments from top to bottom.

I find it curious that we continue to see so little of someone that should have a bigger story on the show after the way he was presented in the first episode: Skupin.

Meanwhile, we continue to see next-to-nothing of Carter and Artis, even with the greater focus on their tribes. Safe to say they're not much longer for the game - both of them, along with Katie, are likely amongst the next three or so boots.

Nuume 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-12, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nuume Click to send private message to Nuume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Good signs/bad signs"
It is interesting how little they've shown Skupin. I have to think it's probably mostly just because his tribe has done so well and hasn't had all that much drama so there hasn't been a lot of interesting stuff to show. It's really hard to tell at this point, but I still have a feeling he'll be around a while. Peter may be gunning for him but with the state of the tribes they may not lose, and there's no telling for sure what way Malcolm will end up going (I wouldn't assume he'll stick with Peter just bc of the idol). While this seemed like a bad episode for RC, I found it interesting that they still kept showing a lot of interviews by her even though there wasn't much happening with her.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-18-12, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Good signs/bad signs"
Ditto. Not sure what's up with Skupin's edit. You would think they'd be building him up more not only as a returnee but also as the leader of the winningest tribe. We'll have to see what happens at the merge. I keep thinking that he's going to team up with Lisa at some point given the early foreshadowing but who knows. And we didn't get a peep out of him regarding Malcolm (whereas we did from Lisa and Pete)...so not a good sign there.

Pepe, agree with you re Carter and Artis. Sounds like Artis will be part of some controversy this week at the challenge so maybe his story is heating up. Waiting to see the clues.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •