The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Back""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-12, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Back""
Discussion/teasers/ep descriptions

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CBS Express crispy06 10-11-12 1
   RE: CBS Express SquidProQuo 10-11-12 2
   RE: CBS Express SquidProQuo 10-11-12 3
   RE: CBS Express byoffer 10-12-12 4
       RE: CBS Express dabo 10-12-12 5
       RE: CBS Express PepeLePew13 10-12-12 7
       RE: CBS Express bondt007 10-12-12 9
   RE: CBS Express tribephyl 10-12-12 6
       RE: CBS Express PepeLePew13 10-12-12 8
 RE: S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Ba... dabo 10-12-12 10
   RE: S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Ba... crispy06 10-12-12 11
 RE: S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Ba... SquidProQuo 10-13-12 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-11-12, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "CBS Express"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-12 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

A TWIST IN THE GAME CAUSES A SHIFT IN TRIBE DYNAMICS, ON “SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 17
CHEAT TWEET: A twist, big challenges and an even bigger decision! #Survivor 10/17 8/7c http://bit.ly/OWzFRp

"Got My Swag Back" — A twist in the game causes a shift in tribe dynamics. Meanwhile, as conditions worsen at camp, one castaway is faced with a game-changing decision, on SURVIVOR: PHILIPPINES, Wednesday, Oct. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The episode title sounds like something Malcolm would say. We know someone gets medivaced on Kalabaw so that means Malcolm/Denise might be safe if either one go to that tribe in a swap.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-11-12, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Express"
The twist in the game sounds like a tribal swap/remix to me. Can't imagine they're going to let Denise and Malcolm stay a tribe of 2. Maybe each of them get picked or sent to another tribe?

The 2nd part of the clue about "conditions worsen at camp and one castaway is faced with a game-changing decision" sounds like it could be the medivac. Maybe it's raining and someone falls? Or is it Abi or Kent who already have injuries?

P.S. Here is Jeff's EW teaser for next week:

EW: Uh-oh, a Probst visit to a camp beach. That can’t be good news for one player. What can you tell us about next week’s episode?

PROBST: Yes, it’s almost always drama when I visit a tribe camp. I can tell you that it is dramatic and I did find it emotional and it does change the game. That enough?

10-11-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Express"
>The episode title sounds like something
>Malcolm would say.

Yes agreed! He must be happy to be on a new tribe or help win a challenge...or maybe he even finds the HII.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-12, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Express"
They can't have a tribe of 2. My guess is they split Denise and Malcolm and send them each to one of the other tribes. My gut says Denise to Tandang and Malcolm to Kalabaw, but I don't know why.

If this happens, then maybe Malcolm bonds with the guys to give them numbers over the females (and giving Malcolm his swag back). Denise would bond with the "sanes" over at Tandang.

As for the medivac, it did seem to me that in the challenge of ep 4 that just as he was going to start swinging the wrecking ball that Kent twisted his knee. They could call medical for that, but it wouldn't be a medivac situation (per Probst's comment about life-threatening situations - the knee is not). Also, from the screen caps, it looks like someone is sick and hiding out under the tarp. That would be more consistent with a sore gut, like Bruce or Colton.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-12, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS Express"
Maybe Denise and Malcolm get to sit out this challenge and the reward to the winning tribe is absorbing Matsing? J/K

For the switch I would prefer some fair scenario with at least some chance for Denise and Malcolm to stay together, drop buffs and random draw. We'll see.

As for the medical evac prospects, medical may only make that decision based on life or death considerations, I don't know how a twisted knee would fit that bill. I would think there might be some consideration given to whether an injury or illness would just make someone unable to continue in the game.

But this is a tropical environment where even small scratches take more time to heal and may become infected. There is also the prospect of some sort of parasite having gotten to a player and that person simply must go to a hospital where that can be dealt with. These players are visitors of the host country, they have no native tollerance for some of the more exotic dangers that they may encounter.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-12, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CBS Express"
I agree that it's most likely that Maldumb and Dr. Ruth get absorbed into the other two tribes ... but as we've seen from Palau, they most certainly could have a tribe of 2 still functioning.

Yeah, it looks most likely that it's Dana that is under the tarp and is in distress - it's too light skinned to be Dawson and Dana is smaller than Katie (that foot appeared smallish). The Kent vidcap is evidently misdirection - they wouldn't do a medievac because of a twisted knee, as long as the contestant is still able to walk around. Abi-Mania apparently had an operation to repair a torn MCL after the season was done filming, but have seen nothing about Kent.

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-12, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CBS Express"
It would have been fun to have them be "captins"... and choose the two "new" teams!

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-12, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS Express"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-12 AT 03:13 AM (EST)

A twist, big challenges and an even bigger decision!

So they compete and the Med-Evac happens after the challenge?
Or is the cheattweet being more obtuse with their use of the words big challenges.

Or is it possible to have a challenge where Kalabaw loses and while discussing the vote, suddenly someone is revealed to be too sick to go on and they get out of going to council? A Quit-Evac.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-12, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS Express"
I seem to recall reading somewhere that there was a medievac and then a boot in the same episode. Will have to look around and find out where I saw this for confirmation.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-12, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Back""
Been thinking about "the only time Medical pulls anyone from the game is when their life is in danger" -- that's not actually the truth. Kourtney Moon was taken away by Medical because she had a broken wrist and was close to passing out from the pain. At that point they may have thought there was some prospect for her to return, but once they got her to a facility where her wrist could be X-rayed it was out of Survivor control, outside medical personnel were in charge and determined the break was too severe for her to return to the game. It was a shame that happened but at no point was her life in danger.

10-12-12, 04:58 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Back""
"game changing decision" sounds like the person who is medivaced chooses to leave. They may have a sickness but it's not life threatening.

10-13-12, 00:04 AM (EST)
12. "RE: S25 Ep 5 Title: "Got My Swag Back""
Just noticed something on the cheat tweet...they refer to "big challengeS" as in plural. Can't really rely on the promo monkeys to be grammatically precise, but this says to me that there could be a separate RC and IC this week.

This would explain the press pic of 3 tribes lining up for a challenge. Maybe that's how Denise and Malcom win the new HII clue, as a reward? Or alternatively, maybe the winning tribe gets 1st pick of the "losers" as their reward? Then perhaps by the time the IC rolls around, they've combined into 2 tribes.

I wonder if the injury/medivac happens at the RC or in between the 2 challenges?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •