The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Phone Call"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LoveReality 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-05, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoveReality Click to send private message to LoveReality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Phone Call"
Hey everyone! I am new to this message board, but must admit I am a huge reality TV fan . I think this is the most exciting Big Brother yet. I haven't read a lot of the posts yet so I don't know where everyone stands. My opinion is that I can't stand "The Friendship", they are like a cult. This is kinda mean but I was happy tonight when Ivette didn't win the phone call. I can't believe that April said America was idiots for voting for Janelle. That is all I have to say for now.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Phone Call BBFANJenifer 08-30-05 1
 RE: The Phone Call Iam_Xtreme 08-31-05 2
 RE: The Phone Call rjrabbit 08-31-05 3
 RE: The Phone Call usawaterpolo2004 08-31-05 4
 RE: The Phone Call Wildchil 08-31-05 5
 RE: The Phone Call realityfreek 08-31-05 6
   RE: The Phone Call Wildcat Bobo 08-31-05 7
 RE: The Phone Call rae_of_sunshine 08-31-05 8
   RE: The Phone Call chrissyt 08-31-05 9
       RE: The Phone Call Lisa0116 08-31-05 10
           RE: The Phone Call Qluvsherboys 08-31-05 11
               RE: The Phone Call chrissyt 08-31-05 12
                   RE: The Phone Call Lisa0116 08-31-05 13
                       RE: The Phone Call Wildchil 09-03-05 22
                           RE: The Phone Call finallytyping 09-03-05 26
                           RE: The Phone Call leianawd 09-06-05 30
       RE: The Phone Call Captain_Savem 08-31-05 14
           RE: The Phone Call chrissyt 08-31-05 15
               RE: The Phone Call HistoryDetective 08-31-05 16
                   RE: The Phone Call Aruba 08-31-05 17
                       RE: The Phone Call nikkidemus 09-02-05 20
               RE: The Phone Call Captain_Savem 09-01-05 18
                   RE: The Phone Call Snidget 09-01-05 19
               RE: The Phone Call goldie1000 09-03-05 25
       RE: The Phone Call mommy2bree 09-03-05 21
           RE: The Phone Call Wildchil 09-03-05 23
               RE: The Phone Call Rebel Crown 09-03-05 24
                   RE: The Phone Call Wildchil 09-04-05 29
               RE: The Phone Call mommy2bree 09-03-05 27
                   RE: Osama ? goldie1000 09-04-05 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BBFANJenifer 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-05, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBFANJenifer Click to send private message to BBFANJenifer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Phone Call"
It's not mean that you didn't want Yellvette to win the phone, because Yellvette is mean! She called Rachel "a sore loser"! What a laugh. I have never seen a more sore loser than her. If anyone needs to learn to be a better loser it's Yellvette, cuz she's in for alotta losin'. She is so judgemental and mean.

I can't wait until the "fiendship" starts stabbing each other in the back. It's gonna be so funny. What do they think is gonna happen if they vote out Janelle, Howie, and James? Are they gonna draw straws to see who wins? Don't think so.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Phone Call"
Welcome to the boards! I am not a fan of the friendship, they are all caddy bitches (including Bo Bo). They have insulted America on more than one occassion. Unfortunately, there is a good chance one of them will win in the end. The thought of that makes me gag!

Signature Created By: tribephyl

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-05, 03:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Phone Call"
Welcome to the Boards. That was the best part of the show! Ivette is just evil and a poor sport.

usawaterpolo2004 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail usawaterpolo2004 Click to send private message to usawaterpolo2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Phone Call"
There is a reason that Ivette hasn't won any encouragement from home. Its because she has not won any competitions!!! Not even close. She sucks. Janelle has either one or came close to winning each competition, both mental and physical challenges, every week. She deserved the America's Choice phone call, no matter how superficial the call was. Ivette she has done nothing but bitched and bullied.

Wildchil 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Phone Call"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

<<I can't believe that April said America was idiots for voting for Janelle.>>

I can believe it.. it's how I felt too.. I was stunned.

If America had voted for Howie to talk to his Mom.. I would have been ok with it.. but Janelle to talk to Michael???

I don't blame Yvette for being upset if she really ached for the call anyone would be ... but wasn't keen on her "I hate her" about Janelle because Janelle won it, although Janelle is my least favorite player.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Phone Call"
Do didnt America vote for who would get a call for a "loved" one..America didn't know WHO Janelle would get the phone call from. We knew it would be either her mom or Micheal. But America DID NOT vote for Janelle to get a call from Michael just a phone call from a "loved" one.

Wildcat Bobo 11 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildcat%20Bobo Click to send private message to Wildcat%20Bobo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Phone Call"
No, they each did a video saying who they wanted a call from. So most of America knew who the person was for each of the HG's. Provided they saw that part of the show.

I still say it was a combination of people liking Janelle and the overwhelming majority of America not giving a rat's ##### about any of the holier-than-thou dweebs. I didn't think I could dislike them any more than I already did, but they managed to make themselves even more despisable after last night's antics.

rae_of_sunshine 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rae_of_sunshine Click to send private message to rae_of_sunshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Phone Call"
I was so happy that Janelle won the call. I forgot to vote, but I would have voted for her. I really don't like the Friendship, I can't think of a more stuck up name for a bunch of stuck up people who think they are the greatest things to walk the earth. I think America voted for Janelle just to show the "Friends" that people really don't like them. I wasn't that surprised to hear the rant about how America is a bunch of idiots for not giving it to Ivette. As far as I'm concerned, Ivette doesn't deserve it. I couldn't believe her comments when Rachel was evicted, calling her a sore loser. No one was a better loser than Rachel, her behavior in the house was so much better than everyone elses. They all just make me sick.

chrissyt 13 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrissyt Click to send private message to chrissyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Phone Call"
I have watched bb since the beginning. I am AMAZED that so many people like the "Jedi" and hate the "friendship". I like the Friends and can't stand the jedi. I am from Minnesota and am totally embaressed that Janelle is from my state. Her problems with the law are common knowledge with those of us who watch the show and I think she is trashy. She showed her true colors when she called Jen a ##### after winning HOH when Jen was to hand her the key. HOW COULD AMERICA VOTE FOR HER TO GET THE PHONE CALL? Must have been all those people who programed their computers to keep voting just like when Kaysar won last time. Where is your compassion for Ivette - I feel sorry for her not winning HOH and receiving things from home. I think Ivette is funny and not pretending to be something she is not.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-05, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Phone Call"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

chrissyt-
America doesn't like the fiendship because they are pretending they are not there for the money. I also don't like them because they said "who cares what America thinks they are not going to be handing me a check at the end of this" during the last America's Choice when their precious crappy didn't get voted back in. If they think America and America's Choice is a piece of crap and don't mind telling us they don't like us-well then we don't mind sending them the same message. Just paypack-everyone knows that payback is a #####.

Qluvsherboys 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Qluvsherboys Click to send private message to Qluvsherboys Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Phone Call"
American does not like the, cult like "friendship" because they are constanly reassuring each other that their actions in the house are just fine.....example Jen, she lied, call it a lie dont think because you call a turd a rose it will smell like a rose....it is still a turd. We all know you can not go through this game with out "playing people", but the friendship is full of stinkers.

08-31-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chrissyt Click to send private message to chrissyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Phone Call"
Remember Kaysars lie about not putting up Eric?????? He lied as well and for some reason people have forgiven him this and even tho Jen did the same thing she has been made into the evil one. It just doesn't make sense - there should not be different standards of gameplay for different people. Kaysar lied just the same and it was called strategy so JEn's lie was strategy as well. The Jedi Juveniles are just as dirty as everyone else. Why does no one see this??

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Phone Call"
But chrissyt, you are forgetting a couple of important points-

first-Crappy was the first to make an alliance and then the first to break his word (to Michael and Kaysar and James).

Second, Kaysar said he would not NOMINATE Crappy for eviction-he didn't say he wouldn't back door him.

Look-lying is part of the game-we all know that. The difficulty I have with the fiendship is that they insist that they are not in it for the money (yeah, right) and that they (especially Jen and Maggie) insist on calling a lie something else to so that they can claim integrity. A lie is a lie is a lie-putting a pretty spin on it doesn't make it not a lie. The Jedi have never said that when they lied, they were not lying-they copped to lying. Why is it horrid for James to swear on the bible and "change his mind" and not horrid for Jen to swear on her life and "change her mind"???

09-03-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wildchil Click to send private message to Wildchil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Phone Call"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-05 AT 11:07 AM (EST)

<<first-Crappy was the first to make an alliance and then the first to break his word (to Michael and Kaysar and James).

Second, Kaysar said he would not NOMINATE Crappy for eviction-he didn't say he wouldn't back door him.>>

Two wrongs have never made a right.. nor does one excuse the other, in my opinion.

And.. Kaysar did break his word.. he nominated Cappy after promising he wouldn't. Backdooring IS nominating... someone vetoed out.. someone else "nominated"... Word broken **shrugs**

There have been no "clean" players in this game... except perhaps the first one out. That's why I've really hated the to the camera moralizing and we are better than they done by Janelle and Howie.. and Kaysar.

It's like poker.. bluff well.. and win. Probably the best up to a point was Jen! She would make a good actress I think.. especially in the soaps

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Phone Call"
<<It's like poker.. bluff well.. and win. Probably the best up to a point was Jen! She would make a good actress I think.. especially in the soaps >>

Um, Kaysar's the winner on all accounts...poker player and soap
actor.

Sorry to break it to you, but your sister Jen, she's a loser.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Phone Call"
And.. Kaysar did break his word.. he nominated Cappy after promising he wouldn't. Backdooring IS nominating... someone vetoed out.. someone else "nominated"... Word broken **shrugs**

I feel like such a broken record but everytime I see someone post about how Kaysar broke his word to Eric I feel the need to shed some light of facts. This was a fact that I had gotten from the BB show with Marcellus and Gretchen who saw the unedited clips of the converstation and agreement between Kaysar and Eric. The deal was that if Kaysar promised not to put Eric up the first time he was HOH,Eric in return would promise not to put Kaysar or Micheal up for nomination. Kaysar gave his word to this deal and would have kept it had Eric not put Micheal up for nomination which resulted in his eviction. So, you see Eric broke the deal therefore Kaysar had no reason to not put Eric up on the block.

And you are right about Jen, she really had the whole house fooled on what she was going to do and her personality is just bit chy enough to be a wicked character on a soap lol. The thing I don't get about Jen was the fact that she wanted James out and stated that she was going to do what she wanted not what the rest of her alliance wanted yet that's exactly what she did listen to the "Friendship",who pretty much put Jen out to dry by conviencing her of doing the dirty work.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-31-05, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Phone Call"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-05 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

I think Ivette is funny and not pretending to be something she is not.

Obviously you don't watch the live feeds or read the recraps. Either that, or your world is just as real as the one the Sith are living in. Why don't I like Cryvette? Let me count the ways...

1) The worship of St. Crappy (the patron saint of spoiled brats and sore losers).

2) She did the "happy dance" when Michael got evicted.

3) She constantly talks crap about Janelle (e.g. clothes, hair, sexual partners, home life, etc.) and says she is going to go AWF on her to her face, but never does.

4) She constantly talks crap about all the Jedi (all the Sith do) and says she will go AWF on them to their faces, but never does.

5) She's a racist. She can call Kaysar a terrorist, a fake Muslim, and Osama bin Laden, but Howie calls her a nerd and he's the bad guy? Oh, and Janelle is a racist for calling Beau a black freak?! Uhh, no. Calling someone black is not racist, but calling a gay man a "freak" could be considered homophobic.

6) She had the nerve to get mad and bad-mouth Rachel because she stopped cooking and picking up after them once she got nominated, the second time. Excuse, but where in the contract did it say Rachel had to be the effing maid? And Rachel is a "sore loser" because she decided that being nice and considerate to a group of lazy ass crybabies wasn't worth it?!

7) She sucks at competitions. She hasn't won anything, and yet she feels that America owes her something.

8) She was one of the main people responsible for backstabbing Kaysar after he game back into the house. Then she had the nerve to taunt us and wonders why she didn't get a phone call.

9) She left a nasty-gram for Rachel when everyone else told her how much of a strong player and a great sport she was about the whole thing. But what gets me is the first person to give Rachel a great big hug before she left the house was......wait for it....MEvette.

10) She is a hypocrite (all of the Sith are).

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

08-31-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Phone Call"
Have you forgotten Michaels creapy behavior????? - Touching, kissing some of the women in the house that were not happy with that remember this was only the first 2 weeks in the game and he was stepping over boundaries. April was one of the women and she, as a newlywed, was offended. Who can blame her???!!! Eric told him to stop because he is offending them - Michael was oblivious. Michael was trashing ERic for bringing to his attention his bad behavior and the rest is eviction history. Gee - I think Eric is great for standing up for the women who were offended but didn't feel comfortable confronting Michael themselves. That is why that alliance went down hill - Then Michael makes remarks about ERics family. There is no excuse for that.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-05, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Phone Call"
Again, chrissyt, I think that you would benefit from paying attention to the live feeds. If you did, you would know how much of your summary of events is garbage that was cobbled together in the CBS editing room. Go to a site like hamsterwatch.com that has concise daily summaries of what happened in the house, read it from the beginning, and then see if you want to defend the Fiendshit and excoriate the Jedi.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Phone Call"
Responding to LoveReality who began this Post...Welcome. I have been watching BB since Season 1 and whereas there have been many exciting moments, these houseguests are the most intellectually challenged than in any other series in my opinion. Clearly they were selected by youth and looks but apparently that's the direction the show wanted to go this season.
As to those who paint Eric as the "White Knight" and defender of the women; was it not he who wanted to initate a Battle of the Sexes by trying the create a Final Four of all MEN??? As for who lied first; do you think for a moment that he was not considering his partner Maggie for the Final Four? HMMM...smells like a lie to me. I feel he used his spat with Michael as a lame excuse to go back on his tainted word with the other three guys than admit he lied to begin with. Kaysar (the rare intelligent HG in the series)just simply reacted to this and back-doored him when he figured it out.
Finally what April does not realize is this last America Vote was a statement to the Girl Scout Troop that they are not well liked. Too bad they are too full of themselves to figure that out. But I do compliment April on making one of the few smart moves thus far but attempting to back-door James. Let's see if the remaining mental midgets who vote will take advantage of this smart strategy.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Phone Call"
WELL SAID. I DIDNT CARE MUCH FOR THE SUPPOSEDLY WHITE KNIGHT CRAPPY EARLY ON WHEN HE WAS ACTING LIKE HE WAS THE KING OF THE BIG BROTHER CASTLE. TELLING PEOPLE WHAT, WHEN , AND HOW TO DO EVERYTHING. I THINK HE IS A HOT HEAD WHO NEEDS SOME ANGER MANAGEMENT THERAPY. I THINK HE WAS RATHER SHOCKED TO SEE THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE STOOD UP TO HIM BECAUSE HES SUCH A BULLY. AND ACTUALLY, EVETTE IS A LOT LIKE HIM WITH HER BIG, LOUD MOUTH AND TEMPER TANTRUMS. I WAS SO SO SO HAPPY THAT SHE DIDNT GET THE PHONE CALL. AND THE WAY THEY WERE ALL KISSING HER *** JUST ABOUT MADE ME SICK. AND WHO CARES IF APRIL IS A NEWLYWED, SHE CHOSE TO GO ON THE SHOW. I GUESS MONEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE BEGINNING OF HER NEW MARRIAGE. OOPS I FORGOT, SHES NOT THERE FOR THE MONEY. I WISH THAT THEY WOULD ADD JUST ONE MORE TWIST TO THE SHOW AND THAT WOULD BE TO LET US, AMERICA PICK THE WINNER. OH HOW I WISH!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-01-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Phone Call"
What HD said...

I would also add that Erdick admitted that Michael got "a bad rap", and Yapril and BlowJobJenny pretty much fessed up that they may have "overexaggerated" some crucial details. All this was post facto, of course.

And along the lines of tv vs. live feeds, did anyone notice how SeeBS "left out" the part when the Sith were ripping Janey a new one before she came into the HoH and apologized for the phone call? WTF? All they showed was Cryvette bawling her eyes out on the HoH floor with the Sith + James consoling her, and then Janey walks in and trys to be a good sport. They completely left out the 20 minutes of Janey bashing that preceeded it. Effing Arnold!! My point is, with editing like that, it's no wonder why there are people out there that are still defending the Sith.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-05, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Phone Call"
On the other hand. He like many reality tv show producers is faced with the terrible possibility of someone that is truely loathsome in a lot of the filming they do winning the whole darn thing.

He may be trying to get something redeeming about various people in there for ratings purposes. Now I know we all hate when they do stuff just for ratings, but getting ratings is kinda his job.

The problem with/great part of BB is we get a lot of the behind the scenes stuff that other producers never have to let us see.

And a comment to Crissy, why assume that only people voting for the person you do not like would set up a computer program to autovote. You do know that it isn't that hard, and I am certain lots of Fiend Sheep fans set them up. It ends up being which side has more people total. Unless you are saying one side is too what "moral" to do that? I hate to think that they are intellectually incapable of it, I'm sure they are just as smart and computer literate as anyone else. Surely between last vote and this one given how much people knew about the autovoting people committed to getting Ivette a call could have set them up by now?

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Phone Call"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-05 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

>Have you forgotten Michaels creapy behavior?????
>- Touching, kissing some of
>the women in the house
>that were not happy with
>that remember this was only
>the first 2 weeks in
>the game and he was
>stepping over boundaries. April was
>one of the women and
>she, as a newlywed, was
>offended. Who can blame
>her???!!! That
>is why that alliance went
>down hill -

Wecome to the boards:

Just a few points I would like to make.

"Michaels creepy behavior", Howie has done exactly the same thing with the women (touching and kissing), and no one seemed to have a problem with that. In fact Howie is far more graphic in his comments. But it is all in good fun on Howies part as it was Michaels.

April is a newlywed yes, but she doesn't have a problem looking at BO's penis. Hmmmm
Yet she was worried about some guy being fresh with her.
Maybe as a newlywed she should stay at home and bond with her new husband instead of moving away for 3 months.

April targeted Michael and blew things out of proportion completely. Then she got Eric involved. If April had a problem with someone, she should of handled it herself instead of jeopardizing others peoples chances in the game. There was no need to involve everyone in the house over such a thing.
She is a big girl she can fight her own battles.
I blame April for all that Hoopla...
I think she is one of the biggest Drama Queens this game has ever seen.
If April wins this game there will be mass suicides everywhere.

Eric got himself involved and he deserved every thing he got.
The only reason he stuck up for April was so he could show how tough he is. Throwing around lots of testosterone. He felt the need to show everyone what a man he is.

Ivette didn't win the phone call cause America (80%) can't stand her. She is a sore looser and has the MOST FOUL mouth that I have ever heard on the feeds.
And she is in fact everything that Captain Saven pointed out.
Everything written there is 100% true.

Everyone has made remarks about everyones family why should just Michael be to blame. I have watched the live feeds diligently and I can tell you without doubt that everyone HAS, Lied, cheated and said this and that. And gossiped immensly.
EVERYONE IS TO BLAME !

NO ONE in this game is perfect.

You must not be watching the live feeds, or you would probably have a very different perspective on things. I think in order to make an assesment you need to see the off TV living.

Just my opinion

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-03-05, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Phone Call"
I am sad to say that my beautiful cousin with whom I have been so close, feels exactly the same as chrissyt. She loves the nerd herd, loves Ivette, of all people, and can't believe that America didn't vote Eric back in. She thinks Janelle is horrible, and doesn't like Howie since he went off on April. I could only shake my head in sorrow when she told me this last night. And I said the same thing to her that someone else said to chrissyt..."You need to have seen some of the live feed stuff." She also said that she wants Beau to win it all. My reply? "Beau? Who the heck is Beau? I didn't know there was a Beau on this season!"

09-03-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Phone Call"

I'm with your cousin except for her love of Ivette.. not that I hate Ivette.

This is of course based souly on the 3 hours of BB6 I watch on TV and recognizing there has to be editing of the hours and hours of tape... I doubt I'd feel different if I had given my $ and time/life to CBS to watch the live feed.

You remember Beau don'tcha? He won a HOH

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-03-05, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Phone Call"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-05 AT 05:33 PM (EST)

<<I doubt I'd feel different if I had given my $ and time/life to CBS to watch the live feed.>>

This almost sounds like a slam on those who have the live feeds.

One does not have to watch the live feeds to feel differently; just READ them. Fans of the NerdHerd may change their minds. Here's just one:

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/2425097.html

Pick a day; ANY day, and I bet you will find something about the NH that you find distasteful, or even deplorable. I can't say that about the Jedi.

Here's another one (a quicker read):

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates

It's like 2 different shows. If I were ONLY watching the TV show, I may have felt sorry for Ivette for not getting the phone call, but, since I read the feeds, I was THRILLED to see Janelle get a meaningless call from Michael.

CBS does not want a potential winner to be looked at like Jun and Alison of BB4 - 2 women in the final who were intensely disliked by most of the fans. Ivette, April, and to a lesser extent, Maggie, are getting a better "edit" than they deserve because the odds of them winning are better than the Jedi.

ETA the links.

09-04-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The Phone Call"
<<This almost sounds like a slam on those who have the live feeds.

Sorry.. it wasn't intended to be a slam.. just a statement of fact

One does not have to watch the live feeds to feel differently; just READ them. Fans of the NerdHerd may change their minds. Here's just one:>>

Thanks.. I enjoy BB6.. but I'm not into it enough to want to do much more than I am right now... although you're accusation that the editing done by CBS is being to make for more palatable winners isssssssssss something that would almost make me wanna if I had time.

mommy2bree 253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-03-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommy2bree Click to send private message to mommy2bree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Phone Call"
And actually, like the previous poster said...I don't "give my $ to See-BS"...I simply come online and read what is on the live feeds. And between that, and some of the things that HAVE been on the show (Hello? Ivette comparing Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden??? CAAAA-LASSY!) I cannot find it in myself to root for the nerd herd. And oh, yes...I remember Beau now. He's the wanna-be Marcellus with delusions of being better than any gay on the show EVER. Or on ANY reality show.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-05, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Osama ?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-05 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

Comparing Kaysar to Osama Bin Laden- that is just plain sick. I can see something like that coming out of Ivettes big mouth. I just got done reading the Live Feed 9/4 discussion and I am amazed once again how disguisting the Crappy group is. These 3 girls need a reality check ! SO much hate and jealously.

I espically find myself getting mad when they insinuate that BB must be rigged ! (when they don't win something).
And comments like "America is stupid" ! Very harsh thing to say on National TV. When my live feeds expire I will not renew either. I'm not going to pay to watch this 24 hour rubbish anymore.
I hope Janelle wins !!!! or Howie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •