The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"House of Dreams - ep March 1st"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"House of Dreams - ep March 1st"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-04 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

I loved the twist. They had to do something or Jim and Flor had complete control of the game and nobody would have cared to keep watching. It will be interesting to see how it plays out now. What will Tony and Matt do without the power couple to tell them how to vote?

I was happy to see Sherrill voted out. I didn't like him. He loved to surprise everyone with what he would do and it backfired on him. Everyone knew where Naomi stood and it scared them so they kept her. But Sherrill had them confused and he got booted out because Jim & Flor thought they had a better chance of Sherrill maybe taking Mike out with him. But they knew Naomi would take one of them. So they had to keep her.

Jim can now go home to face his wife. I bet she is really enjoying watching his actions on the show with Flor. Who will Flor cuddle up to next?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: House of Dreams - ep March 1st fnbdave 03-02-04 1
 RE: House of Dreams - ep March 1st bubbastan 03-08-04 2
   RE: House of Dreams - ep March 1st Loree 03-08-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fnbdave 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fnbdave Click to send private message to fnbdave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: House of Dreams - ep March 1st"
The twist was great...though now I think Flor is going to get even meaner and tougher now that Jim is gone...I think she has a good shot at winning the house...she has played the game very well

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-08-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: House of Dreams - ep March 1st"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-04 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

Hey there Loree! I feared that you had given up on this show. Glad you didn't, because I always look forward to your threads.

I thought it was a very interesting twist. How ironic was it that Jim's last nano-second thrusting up of his hand avoided the deadlock and ultimately played a big part in getting him the revenge boot?? He probably would have done better with a deadlock, because I think that the red hats would have gone with someone less solidly a part of one of the two warring factions, like Viveca (spelling?)

I had mixed feelings about the result, since on the plus side, it really shook things up, but on the negative side, it did kind of toss a lot of the strategy the players had set up out the window. I also don't know how I feel about someone who never gotten a red hat (and consequently never scored a vote against them) being tossed out (kind of reminded me of Pappy and the purple rock on Survivor IV). If Jim was a more sympathetic character, it would have bothered me a lot more IMHO.

Anyway, things are kind of leveling out now, with no group solidly in control. Should be an interesting episode this week. I wonder if Flor will come at it with both barrels blazing, or whether she will have lost her enthusiasm now that her schmoopy is gone???

I'd really like to see Tony and Mike draw the red hats this week, since neither has been in the hot seat yet, and it would be an interesting show down.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: House of Dreams - ep March 1st"
I wish I had taped the last episode. In the preview for tonight's show it almost looked like Mike was carrying a red hat. But it went by so fast it could have just been something else that was red.

But I'll be watching tonight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •