LAST EDITED ON 10-05-12 AT 01:55 AM (EST)
Thank you for doing this byo.
I took a shot of the challenge area and posed the positions of the Matsing to match the outlay of the challenge itself.
Although not immediately viewable, it seems there are a set of poles of varying heights sunk into the ground at the very end (top) of the challenge. Each tribe also has a ball on a rope hanging from the structure above.
1. 2 players load pots onto either end of a long pole that the third player runs down to other end and perhaps places on the poles and runs back.
2. All the pots have been traded to other end of course, placed on their platforms, the long pole has been dropped at starting mat and the 3 players all run through the obstacle course.
3. under the bambbo and through the mud...
4. to the mat near the finish to watch...
5. their 3rd player try to smash the set up pots.
Interesting note is the swinging ball for smashing pots and the differing heights of the pots. You'll have to go for the angling, or perhaps there is a different means of differing ball-rope lengths.
This kind of challenge could allow for a comeback, as most challenges are with survivor lately, so don't count Matsing out completely.
The defining moment might be Malcolm pulling out a last minute 2nd place win.