The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 4 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-12, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 4 Vidcaps"
Anxiously awaiting from someone who knows how to bring them over!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E4 Preview vidcaps Blind Freddy 10-04-12 1
   RE: E4 Preview vidcaps PepeLePew13 10-04-12 2
       RE: E4 Preview vidcaps Blind Freddy 10-04-12 3
   RE: E4 Preview vidcaps Corvis 10-04-12 4
       RE: E4 Preview vidcaps crispy06 10-04-12 5
   RE: E4 Preview vidcaps byoffer 10-04-12 6
       Challenge tribephyl 10-05-12 7
           RE: Challenge SquidProQuo 10-06-12 12
               RE: Challenge tribephyl 10-06-12 13
   E4 Press Photos crispy06 10-05-12 8
       RE: E4 Press Photos Blind Freddy 10-05-12 9
           RE: E4 Press Photos PepeLePew13 10-05-12 10
           RE: E4 Press Photos SquidProQuo 10-05-12 11
               RE: E4 Press Photos tribephyl 10-06-12 14
   New promo vidcaps crispy06 10-07-12 15
       RE: New promo vidcaps tribephyl 10-07-12 16
       RE: New promo vidcaps michel 10-07-12 17
           RE: New promo vidcaps crispy06 10-07-12 18
               RE: New promo vidcaps michel 10-07-12 21
           RE: New promo vidcaps SquidProQuo 10-07-12 19
 Sunday Footbal Promo (full size) Blind Freddy 10-07-12 20
   RE: Sunday Footbal Promo (full size... tribephyl 10-08-12 22
       RE: Sunday Footbal Promo (full size... PepeLePew13 10-08-12 24
 PiP Football promo Blind Freddy 10-08-12 23
   RE: PiP Football promo crispy06 10-08-12 25
   RE: PiP Football promo SquidProQuo 10-08-12 26
       RE: PiP Football promo tribephyl 10-09-12 34
           RE: PiP Football promo SquidProQuo 10-09-12 36
   RE: PiP Football promo dabo 10-08-12 27
       RE: PiP Football promo SquidProQuo 10-08-12 28
           RE: PiP Football promo PepeLePew13 10-08-12 29
               RE: PiP Football promo forehead 10-08-12 30
                   Challenge Preview clip SquidProQuo 10-09-12 31
                       RE: Challenge Preview clip SquidProQuo 10-09-12 32
                           RE: Challenge Preview clip crispy06 10-09-12 35
                       Challenge Preview clip - 'Swing Br... Blind Freddy 10-09-12 33
                           RE: Challenge Preview clip - 'Swin... Sheldor 10-09-12 37
                               RE: Challenge Preview clip - 'Swin... SquidProQuo 10-09-12 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Blind Freddy 444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-12, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "E4 Preview vidcaps"
Courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep4_10_3.html

Transcript:

Jeff Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Jeff Kent (talking to Penner): I can control some people.

Probst: Jeff Kent plays ball with Penner.

Jeff Kent: Let's ride together and see where we go.

Penner (camera confessional): Having him on my side will us both pretty, pretty powerful.

Probst: And the fate of Matsing...

Russell (at challenge, yelling at Denise): Dig deep baby!

Probst: ...comes down to one, defining moment.

Denise: Come on, Malcolm!

Probst: This is it!

----------------------------

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-12, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E4 Preview vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-12 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

Thanks for bringing these over, BF...

Just an observation:

>

This is certainly different from the four-fingered jive shake from last night - this one is more of a real shake, but still gives the impression of a floppy wet-fish shake.

10-04-12, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Blind%20Freddy Click to send private message to Blind%20Freddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: E4 Preview vidcaps"
Re: "floppy wet-fish shake"

...or 'May I have this dance?'

Maybe this 'Metro' shake is the new standard in binding alliance agreements? :-p

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-12, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: E4 Preview vidcaps"
"...comes down to one, defining moment."

I know a lot of people are saying Probst's comment at EW.com means Matsing is going to lose again, but this bit from the preview sure makes me feel like Matsing is going to pull it out. I don't think the 'one defining moment' is going to be a negative moment. It just feels positive. We want to root for them to win - they are the underdog. I just don't think they'd put it that way if Matsing loses again.

(All that said... we know previews can be misleading!)

crispy06 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-04-12, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: E4 Preview vidcaps"
We are all rooting for them but it seems like a lost cause at this point. The scene with Jonathan and Jeff which I suspect is misdirection again. They are building up the storyline for when Kalabaw goes to tribal council (i think they will be going there next) But not after Masting's story is done. Masting's story is done when Russell is voted out, then comes a tribal swap. A new game.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-12, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: E4 Preview vidcaps"
Thanks Blind Freddy.

I am trying to figure out the challenge. Looks like the start has a table with clay pots, then a obstacle to crawl under in the mud. The last piece I believe requires that the pots get swung and broken to complete the challenge.

In this picture we see the clay pots for Matsing at the bottom:

Is Denise carrying clay pots on her pole? She has mud on her arm (from lifting the pole from the mud?) but not on her body (she hasn't done the crawl).

The following shows all 3 Matsings running towards the crawl:

I notice that none of the members from the other tribes (Yellow is beside Matsing and Red beside Yellow). Does that mean Matsing is losing already?

We see that Russell is last of his tribe, and seems to crawl to the mat to enable Malcolm to continue. We see Denise pointing to Russell to touch the mat.

In the following picture (and the ones after it) it seems to me that Malcolm is swinging something on a rope.

He sure has a lot of anticipation on his face:

In none of the pics can we see the other tribes. Red might be too far away, and perhaps Yellow (who was right beside Matsing) ran away with this challenge.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-12, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Challenge "
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-12 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

Thank you for doing this byo.

I took a shot of the challenge area and posed the positions of the Matsing to match the outlay of the challenge itself.

Although not immediately viewable, it seems there are a set of poles of varying heights sunk into the ground at the very end (top) of the challenge. Each tribe also has a ball on a rope hanging from the structure above.

1. 2 players load pots onto either end of a long pole that the third player runs down to other end and perhaps places on the poles and runs back.

2. All the pots have been traded to other end of course, placed on their platforms, the long pole has been dropped at starting mat and the 3 players all run through the obstacle course.

3. under the bambbo and through the mud...

4. to the mat near the finish to watch...

5. their 3rd player try to smash the set up pots.

Interesting note is the swinging ball for smashing pots and the differing heights of the pots. You'll have to go for the angling, or perhaps there is a different means of differing ball-rope lengths.

This kind of challenge could allow for a comeback, as most challenges are with survivor lately, so don't count Matsing out completely.
The defining moment might be Malcolm pulling out a last minute 2nd place win.

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-06-12, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Challenge "
Great job Tribe and others for mapping it all out! I agree that this is a challenge where Malcolm/Russell/Denise could do well....thank goodness Russell doesn't have to swim again.

Do you think the other tribes will each sit out 3? Or will Russell's tribe each have to run through twice?

So Is Russell laying on the mat because he was crawling in the mud/being dramatic or is he ready to drop again?

10-06-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Challenge "
It's a totally dramatic Russell.

10-05-12, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail crispy06 Click to send private message to crispy06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "E4 Press Photos"
New press photos are up, i don't know how to post them:
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/photos?page=1

Blue tribe looks stressed out.

10-05-12, 01:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: E4 Press Photos"
Hereyago....

http://www.survivorfever.net/s25_ep4_press_images.html

10-05-12, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: E4 Press Photos"

Just an observation... the beard on Skupin is considerably more noticeable here than in the episode 3 vidcap below where he was bleeding after diving headfirst into the water with the mask on. Could this cap be from a future episode instead of the one coming up?

10-05-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: E4 Press Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-12 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

Thanks Blind Freddy and Mayan Sun for the press photos. Do we know the time stamps? If the last 2 shots are post-challenge, particularly the last one of Russell looking all dejected, that might seal the deal on who loses this week.

P.S. Interesting that we can't really see much of the other tribes in the challenge shots to get a basis of comparison for who's ahead/behind.

Are the shots of Abi, Lisa and the hot pink shirt lady from the challenge? Does that mean they're some of the ones sitting out for their tribes? The pink shirt woman has war paint on her face in the later shot but not in the earlier confessional shot (also different hair/buff band), so definitely different time frames.

Edited to add: Penner's tribe sure seems happy.

10-06-12, 01:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: E4 Press Photos"
Timestamps place this photo roughly 3 hours after the challenge.

10-07-12, 00:32 AM (EST)
15. "New promo vidcaps"
Transcript:

Announcer: A devious scheme...

Abi-Maria (at camp talking to RC): What is that under your bag?

Announcer: ...leaves a tribe in turmoil.

Abi-Maria: You betrayed me.

Looks like Abi-Maria cooks up crazy plan with the idol to bring RC down.

10-07-12, 01:42 AM (EST)
16. "RE: New promo vidcaps"

Considering there's an immunity idol present during the discussion proves that it's pre challenge. Just more fodder for later storylines.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-12, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: New promo vidcaps"
Abi" "What is that under YOUR bag?"

Is Abi using her idol to trap RC? The funniest thing that could happen would be that, by placing the idol in RC's bag, then Abi just gave away the idol and can't get it back. Then RC uses it (giving it to Mike for example) to get rid of Abi. We've never seen someone getting idoled by his/her own idol!

10-07-12, 02:31 PM (EST)
18. "RE: New promo vidcaps"
Well aren't Abi,Pete, Lisa and Artis together? They could split the vote and take out Mike or RC. RC won't know who the target is so she would have to play it for herself.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New promo vidcaps"
Splitting votes can go wrong so many ways that it should be a last recourse, not the first thing to do.

10-07-12, 04:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: New promo vidcaps"
I haven't seen the video yet but have the same impression, Michel, that Abi is trying to trap RC. What I can't tell for sure is whether that's the HII or the clue that's hidden under the bag? Abi would be smarter if she tried to out RC for keeping the clue to herself vs. letting RC/Mike know that she's found the HII. Either way, that Abi is certainly turning out to be quite the villainess! The RC/Abi showdown has certainly been foreshadowed but didn't expect the heat turned up so soon.

Agree w/Tribe that this is just misdirection and setting up future story lines. But sure seems like Abi is coming out all guns here....not sure what's prompting it...seems like it would be smarter for now to let RC think they're still best buds/aligned.

Interesting that Lisa is there in the mix for the drama. She could end up being the eventual swing vote between the pairs of RC/Mike and Abi/Pete. The older woman on the outs who looked like a sure thing for first voted out is suddenly sitting much prettier. Lisa has a very interesting Insider Clip to this effect -- she is actually much more game savvy and strategic than I originally gave her credit for. I'm happy to see 2 older women (Denise and Lisa) with good edits/prospects!

10-07-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
20. "Sunday Footbal Promo (full size)"
Sunday pro football promo.

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep4_10_7.html

--------------------
Transcript:

Announcer: A devious scheme...

Abi-Maria: What is that under your bag?

Abi-Maria (camera confessional): It's the clue that RC and I found.

RC (camera confessional): I certainly didn't put it there.

Pete (camera confessional): I was the one who put it there.

Announcer: ...leaves a tribe in turmoil.

Abi-Maria (to RC): You betrayed me.
-------------------

Note the caps/scenes are very similiar to what's already aired...just some expanded different confessional/teasers

10-08-12, 00:51 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Sunday Footbal Promo (full size)"
FUN!
So Pete, the Dbag, throws RC under the bus by hiding the HI clue under her bag. Sending Abi into a jealous "are you trying to steal my idol" rage.
This sounds fun, fun, fun. (not for RC, but I'm gonna get a huge kick out of it.)

10-08-12, 10:03 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Sunday Footbal Promo (full size)"
So if it's the *clue* that was put there under RC's bag (as opposed to the actual idol itself), then I don't see why there would be much ado from Abi-Mania since she already found the idol? Let RC look all she want, burn all her energy using the clue she was supposed to have all along.

10-08-12, 01:25 AM (EST)
23. "PiP Football promo"
There was also a PiP on during Sunday football that showed (finally) members of the other tribes in the IC

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep4_10_7_pip.html

10-08-12, 01:41 PM (EST)
25. "RE: PiP Football promo"
Looks like Kalabaw and Tandang both using three men against Matsing. How does Abi and Dawson continue to sit out of challenges? Seems quite unfair to me.

10-08-12, 02:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: PiP Football promo"
Yay, thanks for these new challenge caps BF! So it appears that all the women (except Denise) sit out since you can see the 2 groups of 3 sitting on the benches.

It also appears that this is the order for the tribes:

Matsing
Helen 1st
Russell 2nd
Malcolm 3rd

Penners Tribe
Carter 1st
Not sure if it's Penner or Kent next

Scrupin Tribe
Mike 1st
Appears to be Pete 2nd and
Artis last

When Malcolm is doing the mud crawl, he is ahead of at least 1 other tribe. Is that Jeff Kent in the dark shorts behind him? And is that Kent neck and neck with Artis (orange shorts) in the mud? No matter, Malcolm appears to have a slight edge at that point but it still comes down to the last toss/swing.

We know Malcolm was a college football player and good athlete, so gotta like his odds. But then again, Kent is a star athlete who can play under pressure (although he has a knee injury which could slow him down in the mudd crawl). I don't know much about Artis. Will be a heartbreaker if Matsign loses at the wire. The vidcap of the sad Russell timestamped post challenge still seems to point to a Matsing loss.

If the Pete/Abi creating chaos/clue setup escapade was post challenge, I'd think that Scrupin's tribe could be going to TC...but it appears to be pre challenge and just misdirection/future story lines.

10-09-12, 02:12 AM (EST)
34. "RE: PiP Football promo"
When Malcolm is doing the mud crawl, he is ahead of at least 1 other tribe. Is that Jeff Kent in the dark shorts behind him?

Huh? Where?
In these photos it's Malcolm with Denise (Helen? where'd that come from?) beyond him and Russell bring up the rear. The three of them all crawl under the obstacle to reach the final stage.

I don't see the Jeff Kent.

10-09-12, 11:00 AM (EST)
36. "RE: PiP Football promo"
Agreed it's Russell and Denise behind Malcolm, per later posts below. Thanks Tribe! Originally I was thinking this was when they go through individually so it had to be someone from the other team behind him.

RE Helen: LOL, sorry, I'm just catching up on this season and don't have all the names straight yet! For some reason Denise kinda reminds me of Helen from the season that Brian H. won -- was that Thailand? I like Denise waaay better, especially her alliance with Malcolm, and think she has a shot to win vs. Helen who was more of a sidekick/3rd or 4th place player, but they were both the intelligent older woman type. Denise has a better social game, it appears, and appears to have a better alliance but we'll see. She certainly has the disadvantage right now of being on the loser tribe -- will SEG save them with a switchup?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-12, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: PiP Football promo"

Carter stumbles running through bamboo obstacle. But only has two pots, remaining four back at station. Do the three players take turns running the pots or are they stuck with Carter, Denise and Mike as pot-bearers throughout?

Matsing and Tandang both reach final stage, what of Kalabaw?

10-08-12, 07:12 PM (EST)
28. "RE: PiP Football promo"
I don't think they're stuck with the Carter/the 1st person because we have vidcaps of both Denise and Russell carrying the pots on the poles. So maybe they each run through individually and do as much as they can?

I do think it's 3v3v3 and does seem unfair that the other tribes didn't each have to play a woman to equalize things. Or as others have noted, some women on other tribes have yet to be in challenge.

Maybe all 3 take turns getting the pots to the end, then the last person does the smashing? Appears to be strategy involved in the order/sequence, given that Denise, Mike and Carter are 1st....you want your strongest for cleanup.

10-08-12, 07:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: PiP Football promo"
I'm curious on the set-up because if they were going to do a 3v3v3 format, they would have arranged it so that each tribe would be required to do a 2 male-1 female split as we've seen that in the past where sit-outs were arranged to make the numbers even for each tribe.

So, methinks there's more to it than what we're seeing so far.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-08-12, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: PiP Football promo"
I hear ya. However, from this pic it looks like Tandang and Kalabaw are each sitting out 3 females...

Matsing was just doomed from the start.

10-09-12, 00:09 AM (EST)
31. "Challenge Preview clip"
Pepe, perfect timing to answer your question -- here's the challenge preview clip with the dream teamers: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=4dpc1ucy4b

It's called "Swing Ball" and it's pretty much what Tribe and others outlined above.

Each person takes 2 pots at a time. On the way there, you have to climb OVER the grid, so dexterity/balance are important....on the way back, you crawl under the grid. You take turns. When your team gets all 10 pots over to the end, then you all crawl together and 1 of the 3 has to swing the ball to smash the pots.

So the fact that I see someone behind Malcolm in the mud crawl doesn't necessarily mean they're ahead -- it could just be one of his tribemate behind him vs. another team.

It still doesn't seem fair that the other tribes don't have to use a woman....although now that I've seen the preview, I suppose strength isn't the main factor. A big guy could get hung up in the grid or doing the crawl through the mud, whereas a smaller woman might be quicker.

10-09-12, 00:30 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Challenge Preview clip"
P.S. In the vidcap where Russell's laying on the mat, now I'm realizing he's not being dramatic, it's probably because he's the one who does the last leg and takes over the 9th and 10th pots. (So the order is Denise, Russell, Malcolm, Denise, Russell -- it takes 5 turns to get the 10 pots over.) So that would mean Russell doesn't get a rest before he has to race right back with all 3 of his teammates, crawling under the grid yet again. Malcolm probably can't take a swing until all 3 are on the mat.

The female dream teamers didn't appear to have any issues, so I don't think the pots are heavy. It's more about speed and balance/flexibiilty.

If Carter does fall, I'm assuming he can just put the pot back on the bamboo pole. The preview doesn't say anything about having to go back and start over, although that would add an interesting dimension.

10-09-12, 03:11 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Challenge Preview clip"
It looks like Malcolm and Artis swing in the last portion. Jeff swings for Kalabaw? I don't know who wins this, I would expect Jeff and Malcolm to be good at it both played sports but Artis has proven to be a strong older man. Could be a close one down to the wire again.

10-09-12, 00:42 AM (EST)
33. " Challenge Preview clip - 'Swing Break'"
Here's the vidcaps taken from the Chal Preview video clip featuring DreamTeamers, as mentioned above by Squid.

Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever (ty Mayan Sun)
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s25_ep4_challenge.html

Transcript:

John Kirhoffer (Survivor Challenges Producer): Swing Break, you guys are going to be racing to gather pots full of rice. First person runs out, they get two pots, put them on their yoke. Carrying the yoke with baskets over your shoulder, stepping over these obstacles. Step over, step over, hang the yoke, take your pots out, set them in one of those pot basket holders. On your way back, you go underneath, crawling underneath. Drop your yoke and yoke holder, hang out with the next player. Next two players go out, get their two pots, go across, set 'em up and come back. Once all 10 pots are in their holding positions, the last player comes back, hangs up their yoke, then you all go out together, underneath the build and then one player will swing the wrecking ball. It's a very dangerous ball. If you're not paying attention you can take your teeth out.

Sheldor 4633 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-09-12, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Challenge Preview clip - 'Swing Break'"
This CBS Press Express video shows almost the end of the immunity challenge...

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor-philippines/video?watch=5xzw1pcp9p

10-09-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Challenge Preview clip - 'Swing Break'"
Wow, looks like a good challenge -- thanks for bringing it over, Sheldor.

Kent vs. Malcolm is a great showdown and could be an interesting future storyline (or alliance if tribe mixup). Wonder if Kent's baseball past comes out after this?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •